Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

It's always better when we're together

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

It's always better when we're together Empty
IndlægEmne: It's always better when we're together   It's always better when we're together EmptyMan Jun 17, 2019 12:32 am

@Reginald <3
_____

"Just sleep already, if everything is going according to planned you will wake up shortly," pointed Tiana out and walked over to her sister and tabbed her lightly with a finger on the sirens forehead  - forcing Mariella to fall asleep. "Back to work," she mumbled.
"Okay, blood?" She looked at Anastasia who took a small knife to cut her palm up. Tiana grabbed the hand in hers and mumbled some words. "The second I go.. you light this candle. It must not burn out.. we don't want her to get stuck." Ana gave Tiana a nod. Tiana used Anas blood to search for Reginald and also using Ana as a leading power source. Tiana knew it was only for a short moment she would stay before being pulled back to the mansion. But she was there. She saw him.
"Reggie boy. You look like you could use a nap," she sighed before blowing some sand in his eyes - forcing him to fall asleep the second she went back to the mansion. Tiana looked at the candle and then at Mariella.

Mariella gasped for a second. She was in that room. From the fancy event in Auckland, dressed in that red dress. Mariella walked into the big hall, no one was there. It was so quite. No music playing. It was sad. She walked deeper into the room and looked around. She didn't like it like this. It seemed lonely. "When you hold me in the street.." she slowly sang to herself as she walked around, "and you kiss me on the dance floor," she moved to the empty tables and ran her fingers over them. "I wish that it could be like that.." Mariella closed her eyes and tried to stop her tears from attacking her, "Why can't it be like that.." her voice wanted to crack.  She took a deep breath in. She had to remember why she was here.. it was to find him.
"Reggie?" She called out feeling her hands starting to shake a little bit.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's always better when we're together   It's always better when we're together EmptyOns Jun 19, 2019 6:00 pm

Reginald had mere seconds to react as he saw Tiana, he wanted to say something , but instead fell over asleep. Being in this induced sleep was weird and he looked around as he saw these white walls surrounding him. Every wall had intriquite drawings of memories, some he could recognize, some he couldn’t. He got out to a large hall, looking at the many doors that was lined next to each other down a big corridor. ”Hello?” he said a bit confused, narrowing his eyes as he started walking. He felt awfully calm, relaxed even as he wandered these halls. It was quiet and it gave him peace. That was until he heard a familiar voice singing a familiar sound. He looked down himself and he was suddenly in a slightly sparkly tuxedo. He had worn that when he had danced with Mariella, he knew that, but everything else was so fuzzy. ”Ella?” he called out, not sure what was going on. This was a weird dream. He moved down the hallway until he saw the red dress, and his body reacted on it’s own. He wanted to run to her, wrap his arms around her and kiss her, but his body kept him from it. He would hurt her. He had lost control, and he wasn’t going to risk anything. ”Keep your distance,” he yelled looking away.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's always better when we're together   It's always better when we're together EmptyOns Jun 19, 2019 6:59 pm

She took a deep breath in and kept moving around. This room had been filled with so many people that day, and seeing it empty was weird. She looked to the side when he heard his voice calling out her name. Mariella froze for a moment. It felt like such a long time since she had heard his voice, and she swore her heart skipped a beat. "I'm here!" Mariella ran towards him, and exhaled as if she hadn't been able to do so since last time she saw him. She however stopped when he yelled at her to keep her distance.
"Nothing is going to happen Reg," she took a few small steps closer. He didn't look at her, and thousands of thoughts started racing around in her head. "Look at me," she begged feeling the tears grow in her eyes - just waiting for her to blink them out.
"I miss you so much," she bite her lips together. It was so chaotic without him around. Everything fell apart and she was trying to hold everything together. Mariella held back her tears with everything she got, she wanted to help him - not making him feel bad about not being there. She still had no idea what had happened to him, or his whereabouts. "We are inside your head.. Tiana put you to sleep and linked me to your subconscious.. so I could find you," she took a few steps closer.. she wanted to tell him that so he knew that it was safe, that there was nothing to fear. All she wanted to was to run into his arms, having him hold her close. That was all she wanted. All she needed. Mariella was about to crack.
"Can you hold me?" she asked and stopped walking she didn't want to push him over his limits. But she was a bit selfish, wanting him to herself - wanted to stay sane in all this madness that tried to drag her into the eternal darkness. "Please.."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's always better when we're together   It's always better when we're together EmptyOns Jun 19, 2019 7:14 pm

She said nothing was going to happen, but how did she know that? How could she be so sure? Had he not killed someone with his mere touch? Draining that werewolf like it was nothing. However he couldn’t deny her begging voice as he turned his gaze to her. His lips seperated as if he wanted to say something, but he closed his mouth and frowned instead. She had missed him? Nothing made sense right now. ”But I’m right here?” he said in confusion. Reginald wrinkled his forehead, looking like he was in pain for a second, his hand moving to his neck. He wasn’t wearing the collar. His breathing got wild and his teeth started to chatter out of pure fear, yet she kept coming closer. He took a step back, a bloody tear running down his cheek as he shook his head. ”I’ll hurt you,” he whispered, pleading her to stay away and be safe. Reginald needed her to be safe and sound, to smile and be happy, yet he could see he was the one making her feel miserable. He shook his head as she kept speaking. No, this – this must be part of the training John had spoken about. His hand reaching out, wanting to hold her close and be with her, but that would mean a risk. Risk of taking her life, and he could not have that on his hands. ”Ella, you need to get back – It’s not safe,” he begged. He leaned against one of the white walls as black ink started falling from it, like it was covering his memories in it’s blackness. ”I don’t want to hurt you,” he pleaded.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's always better when we're together   It's always better when we're together EmptyOns Jun 19, 2019 8:34 pm

Her tears started running down when she saw his. She didn't want him to be this scared, she wanted to prevent it.
"No you wont," her voice cracked and let her unsteady breath slip between her lips. She shook her head when he said she needed to get back. "No.. No," her tears ran down her cheeks. It was the last thing she wanted to do; leave him here in this situation. Leaving him here in this fear. Mariella took a deep breath in and watched the wall.
"Do you remember when you first got here. I hadn't seen you in a month and it felt like years.. But I knew the second I saw you again, that we one way or another was meant to be," she told him and wrapped her arms gently around herself. Mostly Mariella was just trying to lighten the mood. "When we drove off to London for the day.. just you and me on the road. It was possible one of the best days in my life.. well not compared to our trip here.. I have never been more sure of anything else in my life, then that I want to spend the rest of my life with you," she smiled a little.  Mariella took another deep breath in and took one small step closer to him. But he was scared, she had to let him come to her.
"I know you fear your darkness. I know what it can do to your mind.. and its okay to fear it. Control is overrated Reg. But I believe we can go through everything as long as we help each other," she took a deep breath in. "Let me help you. It's always better when we are togther," she added as she kept her gaze at him. Mariella tried to hold her calm for him. "Through all of this, you're the one person that kept me from giving up...  its okay to be scared Reggie. We are all scared.. I'm terrified. Lets face it.. together.. okay?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's always better when we're together   It's always better when we're together EmptyOns Jun 19, 2019 8:47 pm

Reginald leaned against the wall, but the black ink didn’t touch him, only the drawings on the white wall. She spoke, oh the way she spoke, he missed her voice. Missed hearing her sweet heartbeat as she slept in his arms, missed hearing her sing to herself when she thought no one was looking. He felt his whole being torn. One part wanted to just embrace her, hold her close and never let her go, but the other part reminded him of what he had done. What he was capable of. A shudder went through his body as she stirred at his memories, shaking his head as everything felt a mess. One of his hands moved to his hair, grabbing a fistful of it as he tried to pull himself together. She spoke of darkness, and she would know about it, yet he wasn’t sure. Mariella had such good control over her abilities, and Reginald had just discovered his. His legs were shaking and his breath was trembling as he looked to her. Together? How could she ever want one like him? How had she ever agreed to marry him? He fell to his knees as he pulled her closer, grabbing at her dress in desperation as he hid his face in the red fabric. His being was so weak and broken. He knew barely right from wrong, and he just craved her close. He was too selfish for his own good, he knew that, but grabbing her close as he sat on his knees was all he could do as he sobbed. The black drawings seemed to move, slur and dance as his mind tried putting together his memories. Happy. Sad. Fearful. Grateful. Everything at once, but nothing made sense. Then the black wall behind him changed. White outlines of characters from his fake memories, whispering things that only he could hear. ”Ella, please you have to go – It’s not safe,” he still pleaded, like he was a broken record at this point, yet he kept a firm grip on her dress as he hid his face.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's always better when we're together   It's always better when we're together EmptyOns Jun 19, 2019 9:16 pm

Her heart skipped a beat when he fell on his knees and pulled her closer. She took a deep breath, as she slowly moved down and sat on her knees with him. Mariella pulled him close to her chest, let herself sit down on the floor and just pulled him closer to her. Reginald had been there for her so many times, always there the second she needed him. She wanted to be there for him. Mariella didn't let go. She didn't want to let go.
"I'm not leaving you, not a chance," she whispered before kissing the top of head. "I'm here okay.. I'm right here," she closed her eyes and let her tears run down placing themselves as raindrops in his black hair. "We will find a way. We always find a way," she took a deep breath in and leaned her chin on the top of his head. "Don't lose hope now -" Mariella was biting her lip, but pushed down her own fear for now. He needed her. She was sobbing quietly. "- as long as you draw breath, you can turn it around." Mariella knew Reginald didn't need to breathe, but if anyone would find a hidden meaning in a saying - it was him. And he needed to remember there always was a way out. A way to figure things out. Mariella had used her darkness to kill. This wasn't how their lives were supposed to be, but it wasn't the end. It was a part of a dark chapter and hopefully they could make it to the next one.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's always better when we're together   It's always better when we're together EmptySøn Jun 23, 2019 1:00 pm

She sat down with him and he kept crying. He didn’t deserve her kindness nor her sweet words and promises. He wept as she kissed the top of his head, whimpering at her mere touch that didn’t feel real at all – it was afterall in his head. Her words did little to comfort him, but hearing her voice did more than he liked to admit. ”Ella,” he said in a broken voice, He wanted to be strong but he was so past that point that he felt lost. He was in a dark pit and he could no longer sense ”Everything is a mess – I don’t know when I can get better and get back to you,” he whispered as he finally looked at her. It hurt so deep to see that she was crying as well. He was trying not to hurt her, that was why he kept his distance, but was the distance hurting both of them just as badly? ”I’ll come back to you once I’m better – I just don’t think it’s safe to be around our friends,” he said. He didn’t trust them. They had tried working against him, or was that a real memory? Reginald shook his head, wanting to clear it out, but it just seemed to mess up more. The white walls around them moving and changing in rapid speed, some memories that Mariella would recognize, others she wouldn’t. He was breathing faster, trying to gather everything but he just couldn’t calm down. The silence had helped him before, but now it was like it was screaming at him. Yelling at him to do something, anything to understand what state of mind he was in.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's always better when we're together   It's always better when we're together EmptySøn Jun 23, 2019 4:51 pm

As she held him, she blinked a few times to clear her eyes from tears. She noticed the walls. Paintings of faces of people she knew. Scenes that reminded her of some things she had been apart of. Mariella saw the drive on her bike to London, after he got back. It was first when he whispered something she looked away and back at him. Her eyes reached his. It hurt to see him like this, but she was all in. All she wanted was to make him feel better, she just didn't know how? What if she wasn't enough? Mariella kept her hands on him, afraid of letting go. She didn't want to let go. Mariella didn't understand why he couldn't just come back, or maybe she didn't want to understand. Was she being selfish? Was it selfish of her just wanting him back? She shook her head a little.
"What ever mess you are in, I'm in. We are in this together," she wept and breathed slowly out. "We always find a way." Mariella wished she could love all these worries and all this fear away. She wished that she could just pull him close and make everything okay, but she knew from experience that a mess like this - didn't just got cleaned up that easily. The next sentence made her frown and tilte her head a little to the side. Mariella was about to question him about it, but then he seemed to lose it.
"Hey.. Babe, look at me," she spoke and took a deep breath in. Mariella did her best to keep herself calm, even through everything in her wanted to freak out in worry. She had no control in here, there was nothing she could do to fix anything. "Reginald. Listen to my voice," she added, and didn't move. She kept her eyes at him. "Concentrate on your breathing. Stay here with me," Mariella took a deep breath in and exhaled. "You can get through this." They had survived Hell. They had been in tested and thrown on their knees for months - she believed they could handle everything at this point. All they needed was each other. "I believe in you."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's always better when we're together   It's always better when we're together EmptyTors Jul 04, 2019 5:18 pm

Reginald felt like his reality was crumbling. How could she be here yet not be here at the same time? How he longed for her real touches, hearing her voice like it sounded in the real world. Even sneaking a peak at her notebook as she was writing song lyrics. It was weird. He wanted her to stay, let the world and his crumbling mind be that, and just live in bliss with her, but he also knew that would be undermining reality. He did as she asked, looking at her and took deep breaths with her, yet it didn’t matter. Inside his head he felt trapped, and he desperately wanted to get out. ”I’m here, I just need you to understand that I need to get myself under control before I return to you,” he whispered in a hurt voice, shaking his head as he looked down in shame. ”I’ve killed before, but there was an intent then – what I did to Dean’s father was an accident and I keep running it over in my mind,” he said, the memory appearing on the white walls around them. ”Mariella, what if it had been you? What if you had been the one, dead because I couldn’t control this ability?” he whispered, scared out of his mind. They had died before, gotten out from it, but he felt like he had lost part of himself in hell. He had lost the sense of being a kid, being a teenager. He felt like he had aged so fast, even though he hadn’t. He couldn’t shake the feeling of what it would have done to him to lose her again. He couldn’t handle that thought.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's always better when we're together   It's always better when we're together EmptyTors Jul 04, 2019 8:32 pm

I’m here she took a deep breath in. She knew he needed to do his own thing. Everyone did different things to stay in control of their abilities, some people even left for a while. And she was selfish, Lion had made that statement. "Being ashamed of your abilities aren't gonna give you better control over them," she whispered back and breathed out. "Trust me.. I understand. I just wished we didn't have to be apart.. thats all," she added as she folded her lips together. Mariella wanted to be strong right now, but she was everything but.  Mariella listened to what he said about the accident with Deans father, and she frowned for a second. Killing wasn't new to her, and it was surprising how much terror and horror she had caused and seen the past weeks. She was numb to it by now. It was by then she realized what it was about and she grabbed his hands - giving them a little squeeze.
"But it wasn't. I'm still here. And I still need you...Listen to me, we are survivors. Fighters. We will win. Just like we have before," she took a deep breath in. "I know its scary.. and your mind plays scenes over and over again of how the outcome could have been. But its it. It's all in your head. What ifs and maybes won't change that. All we have is now and the future, and we fight for that future -" she added and kept her gaze at him.
"One thing I have learned is; You’re never too broken to recover," she looked down shortly and took a deep breath in. "We have strong abilities, and sometimes it feels like the cause more bad than good. But we aren't the definition of a curse. We are not all bad, and not all good. We get to hope, to dream - to do," she had been ruthless lately. She was no better, she could hurt everyone if she didn't get her abilities in control again. "Remember the night. Time night you found out about how Jeremy was treating me? I walked to Jamies house, I was barely handing on to life. You sat with me, while Jamie fixed up some stuff for me to heal.. and you said: And as long as you draw breath, you can turn it around. It's time you remember your own words.. because I have been using them ever since.. and they are quite useful." Mariella looked into his eyes and tilted her head worried to the side. Mariella had never been one of the people being best with words, but she wasn't the worst either. However she would never lie to him. "I love you so much. You might have a dark touch.. but you are still and will always be the light of my life. Just hold on to me, in mind, heart and soul - I'm always there right by your side."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's always better when we're together   It's always better when we're together EmptyOns Jul 17, 2019 10:57 pm

Reginald shook his head. How could she understand? How could she truly know what was going on inside him and what he was feeling? He found himself gritting his teeth at her statement, but he kept quiet, knowing it was his awful state of mind making him this negative. He let her talk, mostly because he couldn’t find his own words. For once in his life, he was speechless, not able to string together even a simple sentence without breaking down and feeling himself torn into pieces. She kept saying that she knew, making him angry and making him shake his head in defeat. ”Please stop,” he begged, feeling so broken that he was afraid another word about her knowing how he felt would sent him into a crazy fit. He had gotten better at controlling his anger, but it was like she took what he was saying and placed it into a box. ”You don’t know,” he whispered, feeling like his mind was going crazy again, the images flashing different memories he had. Bad memories. The black ink turned blood red and his breathing got unstable. Of course he didn’t need to breath, but in his mind he couldn’t understand it. The red ink started dripping from every wall now, making long drags of trails from the very top to the bottom. Even the few good memories got covered in the red ink, his eyes darting from side to side. ”You need to go,” he mumbled, as if he hadn’t heard her advice or words for that matter. Panic set in. ”Ella you need to go right now,” he said in a serious tone, panic lingering in the back of his throat as he started gripping at his own hair before he screamed. The walls flashing like lightning was striking it.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's always better when we're together   It's always better when we're together EmptyTors Jul 18, 2019 12:34 pm

Mariella stopped talking the second he told her to.  Her eyes turned to the walls as he red ink started dripping town. Then she turned her eyes to him when he mumbled she needed to go. She didn't want to. Mariella started realizing how bad this was, maybe Anastasia had been wrong - Mariella wasn't the right person to do this, because if she couldn't figure her own head out - how in hell would she be able to help him. His serious tone made her eyes fill up with a set of panic as fear started washing over her. His scream made her fall a bit back, and she felt her heart beginning to race and a slow burn ripping through her as the walls changed once more. She got on her feet and ran her hands through her hair in frustration. She felt stressed enough as it was, this just added to the list. Once more the feeling hit her, she could run away. Mariella could follow his instructions, but if the tables had been turned - he would have stayed with her. Mariella had hesitated to help Melania that day, she wasn't going to hesitate again.
"I'm s-" she turned her face from the walls. Feeling something was wrong, but not only here, also upfront. However it was actually not up to her when she was going back, or maybe it was - Mariella had never really done this before. Mariella closed her eyes. "What the heck," she mumbled and frowned in fear of what happened around them.
"I don't know how to," she admitted and returned her eyes to him. Tiana had told her, the few rules - and while Mariella wasn't the one bothering listening to them, she had this once. One of them was she needed to get out before he woke up, or she would be stuck. The fear washed over her, twisting her around forcing her not to think clear. She looked to Reginald with a pained expression. "What ever happens okay. Remember giving up isn't doing better," she gave him a little nod. The place was falling into pieces.
"Mariella!" A voice appeared in the storm and Anastasia ran over to them. "You need to get out now, he is waking up," she looked to her big brother and tilted her head a little to the side. "Oh Reggie," she walked over to embrace him shortly. "Hang in there big brother. Okay. We will see you real soon," she gave him a little smile before turning to Mariella.
"Come before its to late," she said more serious and grabbed Mariellas wrist. Mariella looked back at Reginald. " I love y-" she was cut off as they woke up back in the mansion.

//Out <333
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's always better when we're together   It's always better when we're together Empty

It's always better when we're together
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Oakheart :: Andre steder i Oakheart :: The Mikaelson Mansion-
Gå til: