Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Chillin' Like a Villain

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Chillin' Like a Villain Empty
IndlægEmne: Chillin' Like a Villain   Chillin' Like a Villain EmptyTors Jun 13, 2019 11:32 am

@J.C.
Outfit: Outfit
____

It was a while ago, but she felt the magic in her bones still. And a few weeks ago the magic had been so strong that she knew he had been there. The girls were still in contact, but they didn't see much to each other - till Amaya had called telling her it was over. That Harry was dead. It was like a heavy burden lifted from her shoulders. She had taken herself out to That' Bloody Bar in Silent city. Things were oddly weird around here, and adjusting herself to another time took well time. The way people spoke to each other, how they dressed - not that it was an issue - Mikayla never had trouble finding something comfortable.
"Whisky on the rocks," she told the bartender as she placed her elbow on the counter. Nick knew she was out, she needed to just be a vampire sometimes. Be out here doing what she was meant to do. Mikayla had never been ashamed of being a creature of the dark, and being born a succubus before magic made her a pureblood - she had learned to treasure what she got. Her blue eyes looked through the crowd, and she found a lost boy. It was easy to see, she had been a lost girl for many years - more than could be counted really. There was something familiar about him, a scent of family. It made her walk over there after she got her glass.
"You look like you could use a drink, tell me your posion and the drink is on me," she gave him a smile. Mikayla was always known to be in a somehow good mood - or at least making it seem like that. All drinks for vampires at this place had human blood in them - or most of them. Mikayla had been talking a little with Lili since she got back from Kazan, and she had told about the future kids and stuff - but Mikayla had never thought of the chances to meet them anyways.
"Mikayla.. but you can just call me Miky, everyone does."
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Chillin' Like a Villain   Chillin' Like a Villain EmptyTors Jun 13, 2019 11:56 am

Outfit

Jamie had been through a lot since he got here. A trip to hell, his friends dying and coming back, being Lucifer’s toy and now he had lost someone he cared about. That somehow made everything worse. She was dead. For good. She was not coming back. He felt guilty. He had feelings for her, but he still had something with someone else. And now all he could think about was how much he had let her down. He let his hands go through his hair, not caring if it got messed up. He usually didn’t come to the silent city, but right now he needed to be around people like himself. He needed to feel a sense of belonging. He looked up when he heard a familiar voice. He took the glass and gestured for her to sit down. ”Thank you,” he said and took a sip of the drink. His outside perfectly mirrored how he felt on the inside. A storming mess of emotions. He might still dress somewhat decent, but it was far from what he normally would. He had just taken some clothes from the closet and put them on. He nodded when she presented herself. ”Aunt Miky to me,” he said. Screw rules. He didn’t care. ”I’m Jamie. Lili’s son,” he explained and finished the drink.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Chillin' Like a Villain   Chillin' Like a Villain EmptyTors Jun 13, 2019 12:14 pm

Mikayla chuckled a little as he confirmed her thoughts. He looked like crap, but only because his head was a mess. She knew what that was like.
"I can see that. You have her eyes," she explained and took a sip of her own drink. Mikayla tilted her head a little to the side.
"The pain doesn't go away Jamie.. you just make room for it," she then said. Mikayla licked her lips shortly before drinking the last of her own drink. She made a wave to the bartender and he was already making the next round. "I think you are holding yourself back. And yeah, I know.. I don't know you. But I know what how it feels to be burnt out and don't know where you belong. You wouldn't be sitting here all by yourself with messy hair.. if you didn't," she theorized. It was typical her just saying what she thought about stuff, there wasn't much hiding in it. Mikayla was confident in her thoughts and knew she could feel sorry for herself or do something about it. The next drink was served for them.
"Finish your drink.. and join your aunt on the dance floor. Tonight.. you are letting go.. just let in whats holding you back. I'm not gonna let you fall." She took the next drink and drank the strong liquid.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Chillin' Like a Villain   Chillin' Like a Villain EmptyTors Jun 13, 2019 12:31 pm

Jamie made a twitch with the corner of his mouth, when she mentioned he had his mother’s eyes. That was the closets he had been to smiling in a while now. He just listened to her words. It seemed like she talked from experience. ”You are a very perceptive person,” he stated, indirectly saying she was right in all she said. He was burnt out, didn’t know where he belonged and maybe he was holding himself back. He put his hands around the next drink but didn’t drink of it. ”You are also a very bossy person,” he said. It was meant as a joke, but he had lost himself so much, he couldn’t show that he was kidding. He did as she said and finished the drink, pulling a face from the strong taste of alcohol. He had never been that much into drinking. Mostly because it took a lot before he was affected by it. He stood up when a new song began playing. ”Let’s go dance then,” he said and offered her his hand.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Chillin' Like a Villain   Chillin' Like a Villain EmptyTors Jun 13, 2019 12:44 pm

Mikayla gave him a smirk as he called her a bossy person.
"Oh I know, this is why I don't have a job yet," she teased to his comment. Coming with quick comments about people were her thing as well, so it took a broken person to know a broken person. But he drank the drink, and got up. Mikayla took his hand and followed him to the wild dance floor.
"First step of being a vampire.. is realizing how awesome you are," she pointed out. There was a mix between vampires and humans in this place. But it was first when you came to the dance floor you saw who had the upper hand of this place. People slowdancing, drinking from humans. Others stayed in the sitting areas having their drink. Mikayla moved to the music, letting it gain controle over her movements. It was clear she was former succubus, she had a special glow to her. There was a fine balance, and people had the intention of thinking that either you were a good vampire or you were a bad vampire. But there was no such thing. You were a vampire in the end anyways. A human danced closer towards them, and Mikayla invited him over.
"Its not a crime to have a drink from the source. The killing is the crime," she whispered to Jamie as the man came closer to them. She let her fangs slide out and before you knew it, they were sitting in the neck of the human. Mikayla had controle over herself, but she also had lived for quite a long time by now. She pulled her fangs out. "Want some?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Chillin' Like a Villain   Chillin' Like a Villain EmptyTors Jun 13, 2019 12:59 pm

Jamie liked her. She was sassy and quick at thinking of things to say. He followed her onto the dance floor. Her voice was easy for him to focus on over the loud music. He usually did know he was awesome. But then sometimes he felt like he fell in a hole and all these negative feelings buried him. He looked around and noticed most of the couples weren’t dancing, they were feeding. He looked back to Mikayla as she began dancing. He just stood there, not sure what to do. He looked at the human man coming closer to them. Jamie had never enjoyed drinking directly from people. It felt intimate somehow, and he didn’t want to do that with some stranger. And when he cared about someone, drinking from them just felt wrong. So he had just added it into his cooking. He smelled the blood the moment Mikayla slid her fangs into the human. He moved closer. It was tempting. His eyes were focused on the blood exiting the two holes in his neck. He looked at Mikayla when she offered him the blood. He had been unsure about it, right until she asked him. He grabbed hold of the human, burying his teeth into his neck, feeling the steady stream of blood. He took more than he should have, but he eventually managed to pull away. He took a step back and wiped away the blood from his lips.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Chillin' Like a Villain   Chillin' Like a Villain EmptyTors Jun 13, 2019 4:19 pm

Lili would possibly kill her for even asking Jamie this question. But he was a vampire, and there was nothing worse than a vampire neglecting. She watched him carefully as he took a bite of the human. Mikayla knew he was still a young vampire, and even through control sometimes seemed easy - it was so easy to lose it again.
"Thats enough," she spoke softly right before he pulled himself back. Mikayla looked at the human.
"I think you should go," she used her ability on the human making him leave them. If he would survive in the hands of some of the other vampires was another question.
"Now tell me.. how did that feel?" She asked curiously and tilted her head a little to the side. "See you are not a bad person for drinking from the source.. what do you think we did back in the days - when people didn't hunt us with pitchforks at least," she gave him a quick smirk and looked around them. She took his hand and swung him around.
"Now is the time for the party - but first please tell me.. I am the fun aunt in the future right?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Chillin' Like a Villain   Chillin' Like a Villain EmptyTors Jun 13, 2019 4:35 pm

Mikayla’s voice helped him pull himself away. He usually had enough control, but he was exhausted lately, so he didn’t have the same amount of self-control. How did he feel? ”In control,” he said and listened to her explain. She had a point. In history they had lived from the humans directly for many years. But now they didn’t have to. But he wanted to. He wanted that level of control. ”I guess I just have to practice it some more,” he added. When she swung him around, he smiled. He smiled, finally. ”The funniest,” he said and looked at her. He kept holding her hand, dancing to the rhythm in the music. He was an okay dancer. It was not something he should be ashamed of, but he was far from professional. Not that he claimed to be. ”Thank you for this. I needed to be reminded who I am.”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Chillin' Like a Villain   Chillin' Like a Villain EmptyTors Jun 13, 2019 5:31 pm

"You are still young. Practice takes time. But I'll help you, no doubt," she smiled at him. Mikayla smiled when he did.
"Good, everything else would be a nightmare - and I don't like being in grey area," she joked. Mikayla wasn't an actual dancer herself, but she knew how to let go and let the music get controle of her - and still have a natural attractive way of moving to the music, not intentionally. But it was typical her. Mikayla gave him a little nod as he thanked her.
"The world is a dark and cruel place sometimes, and it keeps us on our toes and tries to twist our brains. It's hard to not forget who you are, so keep yourself close to the people who can remind you of who that person is," she spoke with experience. Mikayla had been a person who only had her mother and she had been through different types of personal hells to know. "It's easy to push people away, but its hard to get them back if they already are gone," she added and sighed a little.
"You might not be able to fight it because its bigger than you. And you might have to let yourself drown in it, feel it all. At some point you will start swimming, and every single breath you fight for will make you stronger."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Chillin' Like a Villain   Chillin' Like a Villain EmptyTors Jun 13, 2019 7:07 pm

Jamie nodded with a soft smile when she offered to help him. ”Thank you.” He chuckled at her words. He had been close with her back home, but something had kept him from connecting with her fully. She always seemed to have it together, so he tried to act the same. He had always tried to be perfect around her. She had never seen all of him. He watched her dance. Her techniques were maybe not professional, but she sure understood her body. He noticed someone around them starting to look at her. ”I am trying. I just don’t want to burden people. Almost everyone in my life had so much going on. It feels selfish to add to that.” Marie was one of the best people to remind him, but he didn’t want to put more on her plate. She was already going through so much. He could seek out Raymond, but he had to remind himself Raymond had only just met Jamie, and even though he had seen their memories together, it couldn’t possibly be the same as living through them. It was just a little too early to present Raymond with his problems. ”Yeah maybe. The thing with me and my friends is, we can push as much as we want, but we are always welcomed back. It might take some time to forgive, but we always do.” Her words were poetic in a way. Drowning before you could swim. A perfect metaphor for his life. ”I guess I have to go get my swim shorts,” he said with another soft smile. He continued to sway to the music. Not really dancing, just moving to the music.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Chillin' Like a Villain   Chillin' Like a Villain EmptyTors Jun 13, 2019 7:46 pm

"You are lucky to have people to burden Jamie, for better or worse - feeling selfish is a part of having people in your life," she added to her point. He tried to fight her points, but it was also easier than maybe accepting they could be right.
"Again, you are lucky. Don't push that away. I lost someone very special to me a long time ago - and even through we always seemed to find our way back together .. the fight wasn't strong enough." she spoke - it wasn't a scene to talk about this. But she might not get a chance again before maybe it was to late and something bad had happened. Mikayla chucked by his comment.
"Sounds like a plan, I hope the weather is on your side," she added to his little joke. She was always the jokester. She kept on dancing. Mikayla was the calm before the storm, and everyone she knew would know she wasn't afraid to kill if threatened. They danced and danced and time seemed to just fly.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Chillin' Like a Villain   Chillin' Like a Villain EmptyTors Jun 13, 2019 9:22 pm

Jamie knew he was lucky to have so many people that cared about him. ”I guess I should practice being selfish then.” He was maybe a little too caught up in himself sometimes, but he never expected anyone to give him something they couldn’t. He would rather suffer in silence, if he didn’t think anyone around him could handle helping him. ”I know I’m lucky. I am not intending to sound like I’m not.” He chuckled at her joke. He got more into the dance. She kept going, but he needed a drink eventually. ”I’m parched. Do you want something to drink?” He asked with a fairly soft voice. He didn’t need to shout for her to hear. That was the great thing about being here, surrounded by vampires. He was with people like him, someone who understood the things it meant to be a vampire. Of course Anastasia and Reginald knew, but Reggie was gone, and he didn’t feel he had the kind of relationship with Ana where he could talk to her with things like this.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Chillin' Like a Villain   Chillin' Like a Villain EmptyFre Jun 14, 2019 7:10 am

"Being a little selfish isn't as bad as people are putting it up to be. Look at me, I turned out quite fine," she pointed out and did a little hair flip. Mikayla enjoyed being free from Kazan for good. It was almost shown in her movement how much the valued her freedom. She had spend most of her life being locked away in darkness by men who thought of her to be best seen not heard.
"I always want something to drink, biscuit," she smiled back to him. "What do you want to drink?" She asked. There was plenty of options and she wasn't the one to tell him to hold back on anything. Mikayla didn't know Jamie, she only knew what she saw and that was someone who needed a helping hand. If Mikaylas helping hand was what he needed, that was another thing - but right now. Right now it was what she could provide for him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Chillin' Like a Villain   Chillin' Like a Villain EmptyOns Jun 19, 2019 7:01 pm

Maybe she was right. Maybe he had a right to be selfish. ”That’s true,” he agreed and smiled when she made a hair flip. He did a similar movement, but it didn’t work quite as well without the long hair.
He didn’t know how to answer her question. What did he want? He shrugged. ”This is not my specialty. Can you recommend something?” Mikayla seemed far more experienced in these matters than Jamie, so hopefully she could guide him to something great. He was not planning to get drunk he didn’t even know if that was possible. But he wanted to find out. He wanted to live life. He was tired of his live consisting of being in danger, saving his friends in danger and help pick himself and his friends up when they have been beat down. He wanted more than that.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Chillin' Like a Villain   Chillin' Like a Villain EmptyLør Nov 02, 2019 7:34 am

//Outer lige <3
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Chillin' Like a Villain   Chillin' Like a Villain Empty

Chillin' Like a Villain
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VIII :: Silent City :: Centrum :: That' Bloody Bar-
Gå til: