Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

What are you looking at?

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

What are you looking at? Empty
IndlægEmne: What are you looking at?   What are you looking at? EmptyOns Maj 22, 2019 10:16 am

Outfit
@Dean
Timeline: After Dean’s weekend with Enid and Lion has left
______

Eilish didn’t feel good, but that was just a normal part of her life. Things had been getting out of hand, and she had secluded herself mostly, keeping her distance from all the wondertea being shared. She didn’t feel like losing herself to emotions. Instead, she was focused on training. Her knuckles aready red from having hit tree trunks too hard. The forrest was always a place of safety to her. She kept at it though, opting to feel physical pain instead of the mental. Today was a rough day for her. The memories of her past haunting her, and she wished she had someone to talk to right about now. However selfish she could appear, she wasn’t one to hoard her friends’ attention. Lion had left and she didn’t understand why, Vanya had gotten over it so fast and pratically having a fairy following her around. She let out a sigh before she hit the tree trunk again and groaned at the pain. This was better. Far better than mental pain for sure. She stopped as she heard something move closer and she turned around to see none other then that damned werewolf again. Always sticking his nose into things where he didn’t belong. Her eyes glowed slightly as she scanned him, wondering if this was going to turn into a fight. ”Got no better place to be, mongrel?” she snared with her irish accent in a low voice before drying off her bloodt knockles on her sweater. No-one ever asked questions about blood on her clothes, so people wouldn’t notice. ”Don’t you have that sweet little angel of yours to screw around with?” she said giving him a warning look. What those angel twins had done to Mariella was unforgivable in her eyes, and she wondered if the innocent werewolf knew what his sweet love had done to his supposed siren friend.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Antal indlæg : 605

IndlægEmne: Sv: What are you looking at?   What are you looking at? EmptyOns Maj 22, 2019 11:06 am

Outfit: Black Nike shorts, grey t-shirt and sneakers

Dean ran as fast and far as he could, tasting the salty flavor of sweat drip into his mouth as he was panting for breath. The leaves rattled underneath him as he turned from the path and ran deeper into the woods. He'd had a hell of a year and needed to distract himself, trying to get back to the motivated student he once was. At some point he caught the scent of something strange, so he followed it to see who it was. He stopped running when he heard the person throw hits and slowly neared the blonde woman. Only to feel hatred at the sight of Eilish. He wondered what she was doing out here all alone. Her words made him roll his eyes. “This is werewolf territory," he said rather coldly. Of course they'd only protect it if there was an actual threat, but he didn't like her being here one bit. "Don't you belong in the water, Eel?” he asked and didn't understand why the forest was a better place to be for her than him. He turned his brown eyes to look at her bloody knuckles. “Blowing off steam?” he asked with a raised eyebrow. Supposedly they had different approaches to deal with their emotions. He ran a hand through his half-wet hair, feeling his heartbeat steady itself after his run. He was surprised to hear her talk about Enid because he honestly didn’t know how she’d heard about her. “I do but I needed to get some fresh air,” he answered, trying to figure out what she knew about her. He walked closer to her to look at the tree trunk she’d punched. “That doesn’t give you much of a challenge, does it?” he asked, referring to the tree not being able to fight her back.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What are you looking at?   What are you looking at? EmptyOns Maj 22, 2019 11:25 am

”Secret; I don’t belong anywhere, so why bother,” she snarled at him shaking her head. She was getting angry at his words but needed to calm down, retracting to her stoic face. Numb. She needed to be numb to it all. It was like the few people she actually cared for were slowly leaving her. She didn’t bother hiding her knuckles and sighed at his question. Wasn’t it obvious? ”Distracting myself, more like it,” she said. Why was she even answering him? She owed him nothing. Maybe it was because she didn’t feel like she had anyone left to talk to, and he was just catching her at a vulnerable moment, not that she would ever say that. She walked over to her back pack and took out a bottle of water, washing off the small tree fragments mixing with her blood. A small frown came upon her normally expressionless face clenching her fist as it hurt a bit. ”I ’eard she could be quite exhausting to be ’round,” she said, her irish accent so clear, almost like singing. She put away the bottle after taking a mouthful, watching Dean with careful eyes. She didn’t feel like breaking something else. Even though her fight with Vanya and then Karmena had been months back she still felt as if she hadn’t recovered. She felt weak. ”Be nice to Greg,” she said with a serious expression. She had an awfully weird humor, and most people took her so seriously. ”Besides, I don’t feel like hurting anyone today,” she said, straightening out her sweater and drying off her hands in it at the same time.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Antal indlæg : 605

IndlægEmne: Sv: What are you looking at?   What are you looking at? EmptyOns Maj 22, 2019 9:34 pm

I’m honored that you’d ever share a secret with me,” he said sarcastically and slowly pulled up in the corner of his mouth as he looked at her. He nodded when she answered that she was distracting herself. It was the same reason he was out here alone. He needed to take his mind off the recent events and get back to how it used to be. He was sick of being sad, sitting in his room all day and escaping reality. The only person he’d been himself around was Enid. He looked at her as she took the water bottle out of her backpack. At least it wasn’t a knife, so he just leaned up against the tree and looked straight in front of him. He should probably just get going but he wanted to know what she'd heard about Enid, so he stayed.
And who told you that?” he asked. He didn’t like anyone speaking badly about the ones he cared about, but he was more interested in knowing who had told her this and what they’d said. He stepped away from the tree as she said he should be nice to Greg and he looked at the tree trunk, seeing where she’d punched it. “Says the girl who punched the hell out of him?” he said, thinking that she was contradicting. “Okay,” he said and turned his eyes back at the siren. When she said she didn’t feel like hurting anyone, he stared at her for a little while, wondering what was going on with her. Usually she wouldn’t hesitate to hurt him. “You do realize I’m Dean Alvarez? The werewolf you either stab or threaten to kill whenever we meet?” he asked her and turned his body slightly, so he was facing her. “I like this side of you,” he said, though he knew that it wasn't her usual self. He still felt hatred but he was lucky if she for once didn't feel like hitting him. He never understood why she had so much against him, but he assumed it was partly because she was loyal to Samuel. “Did life backfire?” he asked after a while, not expecting her to explain anything to him, but only confirm or deny his statement.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What are you looking at?   What are you looking at? EmptyMan Jun 03, 2019 5:24 pm

”I heard it from Mari, she’s seen first hand what that little angel can do,” Eilish said but didn’t really bother explaining further, and why would she? People might judge her for who she cared for, so whatever she said could just return to her. However the anger still lingered in her body, wanting to get out. She raised an eyebrow at Dean and shook her head, clearly he didn’t get her humor. ”Don’t get used to this side, amadán,” she said in a calm voice and closed her eyes. Numb. Just be numb, she reminded herself, however since getting to this time things seemed to hit even harder. She knew that her mother was in this time, she knew what she could prevent from happening, but something in her couldn’t do it. She was not like Lion, willing to risk an entire timeline for his sister. His words about her life made her shake her head as she opened her eyes and stared at him with fire behind the turqoise color. ”Backfire would assume that my life was going fantastic, but life never had me planned to begin with,” she said. Why was she speaking to this fool? All he did was cause more trouble or fuck up the timeline if they interacted with them.

”To be honest with ya, I’m not sure how much of this stupid time I can take before I snap the whole reality in two,” she said looking at her hand. ”But I am not an idiot, thinking it would better thing like that – no I am not a megolomaniac like the rest of them; thinking this world needs saving,” she said in dry voice.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What are you looking at?   What are you looking at? EmptySøn Sep 08, 2019 6:44 pm

//Out<33//
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: What are you looking at?   What are you looking at? Empty

What are you looking at?
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Skoven-
Gå til: