Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Oh, you have been busy - Kol

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Oh, you have been busy - Kol Empty
IndlægEmne: Oh, you have been busy - Kol   Oh, you have been busy - Kol EmptyMan Apr 29, 2019 10:52 am

@Kol
Outfits: Link
______
It was weird stepping inside the house again. So many weird memories, most of them was about pain - but some where good as well. At least a little. Her relationship with her father was not your normal father - daughter bond. Her trip to Australia had been full of surprises, so many surprises she didn't even remember how she got home. But after realizing someone had borrowed her body, things made sense again. Some of the small monsters in the house greeted her when she entered the house. She shared their dna code, so they knew her - also her father would never attack her like that.
"I'm baaack," she said a little louder as she looked around. How was it she visited her father before her mother? Perhaps she wasn't ready for an emotional reunion -yet. Calla was well aware of the changed scent he had, even before she looked at him.
"Who the fuck did you piss off?" She asked and narrowed her eyes in a confused expression. "Or did you simply start experimenting on yourself now?" Calla looked a little around, "I can see you have been busy making new creatures.. missed me that much? It's only been a year."
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh, you have been busy - Kol   Oh, you have been busy - Kol EmptyTors Jun 20, 2019 3:28 pm

Outfit

Kol heard his creatures squeak in excitement as someone entered his home. He then heard Calla’s voice. He walked to her. His head tilting slightly at her comment. ”Oh just a boy who was unhappy with me torturing his sister. You know how it is.” He sat down in his couch and put his feet up on the coffee table. ”Of course not. I made due in your absence.” He said and invited her over with a wave. ”I have a lot to tell you,” he said. ”I was in hell this time. It’s a lot different than I imagine, if I’m being honest. I did learn something interesting down there. It also affects you.” His smirk were placed on his lips as usual. ”My family tree is much larger than I once thought. Apparently my mother is one of the first witches created, who hated your grandmother Rebekah.” He said and looked directly at her. ”And my father is the devil himself.” He stood up and walked over to pick up one of the creatures. ”Everything suddenly makes sense, doesn’t it?” He petted the creature and it squealed in excitement again. ”I am no longer making these small useless creatures. I can now make something even better. I guess I should put demon-creator on my business card.”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh, you have been busy - Kol   Oh, you have been busy - Kol EmptyTirs Jul 09, 2019 6:59 pm

"Just another casual day in your house, huh dad," she shook her head and left a sight. Calla walked over to him when he waved her over. One year, he could have more stories than anyone. Calla lifted a brow when he mentioned he had been in hell. That made two of them.
"Affects me? Like the fact that I've had my stay down there. Don't tell me you stole my street credit?" She lifted a brow a little, trying to keep her humor alive - just a little. She listened to the story, about his mother - a witch created by Rebekah. But she almost froze when she was told that she was related to the devil. "Excuse me what?" she blinked for a few times. Was this why she was back here after she died? Calla was in a minor state of chock. Wasn't it enough that Rebekah had dated her ex boyfriend. Now she was related to the devil? The universe had a funny way of making things fucked up.
"As long as I'm not the one dropping the bodies off, because I'm signing off. I'm not be a part of this crazy family thing. I put my food down, and I'm saying no," she pointed out quite serious. Most of her live, she had been collecting bodies for him, draining bodies for him - but she was on her way with a new chapter of her life - it didn't include his new so called perpose in life.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh, you have been busy - Kol   Oh, you have been busy - Kol Empty

Oh, you have been busy - Kol
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VIII :: Alvertona :: The Garden District-
Gå til: