Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Same old, same old

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Same old, same old Empty
IndlægEmne: Same old, same old   Same old, same old EmptyFre Apr 05, 2019 10:31 pm

Outfit
@Auron
Accent: Australian
______

Serenity had had a few bad days of bad luck, but she felt like this luck was about to turn. She had gotten dressed up, still her classical mixture of male and female vibes, and she took one last look in the mirror before heading out. The club was already full of drunks and guys and girls hooking up on the dance floor. She sat down at the bar, leaning her head against her hand and ordering a random drink. At this point she just wanted to forget her brain and let loose. It had been too long, and as the alcoholic taste hit her tongue she sighed after a sip. Being a banshee in Gaia was rough, but alcohol sometimes helped keeping the voices away. However it could not stop the storm that was brewing insider her. She looked up at a pressence near her, that she hadn’t felt in a long time. Serenity turned her face to the guy who had just sat down besides her at the bar and let out a small chuckle as she stirred her drink. ”Fancy seeing you here, pretty boy,” she said with a calm smile on her lips. Auron had been in her life for so long now, and he always seemed to pop into her life when she needed him. He had changed a lot from when he was a witch, but she could still see that insecure guy underneath. ”So, any victims tonight, or are you just here for pleasure?” she asked casually. While he had joined Aero she had joined the Coyotes. They were far from rivals, and operated on different levels, so they weren’t going to get in trouble for talking to each other.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

Same old, same old Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Same old, same old   Same old, same old EmptyMan Apr 08, 2019 6:13 pm

He went out. Just to have some fun. Just to take a break from all. The mask stayed home together with all the treasures he collected. He smiled at that thought, while he continued walking confidently through the streets. To those he got eye contact with, he just smiled seductively and perhaps made them blush. He loved having this kind of power over people. Auron knew he was a good looking guy... he used to be a model for christ sake! Of course there was someone out there who didn´t find him attractive... but, that was their lost.
And now when they were talking about attractive. As soon he stepped in the bar, he recognized an attractive face and went over there, to sit by her side. They haven´t seen each other for some time now. But, he was always in the mood to talk to Serenity.
"Fancy seeing you too siren," he teasingly said. The british accent was thick and heavy. "I´m mostly here for pleasure..." he said that as a woman walked past him. He saw after her and smiled. The woman noticed this and giggled.
Auron laid his eyes on Serenity again. "Not that I would mind finding a victim... how about you?? what are you doing here?" he waved at the bartender and ordered a beer. As soon as the beer came, he looked curiously at it, before he took a sip. After he turned into a vampire the beers have tasted a bif different... not much... but just a little bit. "Soooo... hows it going for you ma little siren?? Breaking any hearts?"
Gæst
Gæst

Same old, same old Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Same old, same old   Same old, same old EmptyMan Apr 08, 2019 6:33 pm

Serenity chuckled to herself and took a sip more of her drink. It had been long since she had heard his old name for her, but it felt nice. Those times they spent together seemed to far away, sitting here at a bar in Gaia, but it was a nice feeling still. She raised an eyebrow at him as he answered her question. ”Mostly? Oh please tell me you are not refering to getting laid as stealing hearts?” she said and cringed at the thought. However she couldn’t help but laugh slowly as he moved his eyes to her once more. ”I’m just here to drown out the voices, and not start a fucking hurricane,” she said biting the inside of her cheek. Auron was one of the few that had seen what had happened when she lost control. Back then it was easier to hide such disasters from the outside world, but now a days it was harder. She had worked hard on controlling her powers. ”Not breaking any hearts, but I might be falling in love,” she said as she emptied her drink and ordered a new round. She took a deep breath and smiled at Auron. ”But it’s not something I can really speak about, so could we just talk about you – you never seem to mind the conversation is about you,” she said with a small laugh.
Gæst
Gæst

Same old, same old Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Same old, same old   Same old, same old EmptyOns Apr 10, 2019 3:54 pm

Auron shrug his shoulders in a carefree movement to her question. “Not usually no… I guess if you are fooling around with someone, you can’t help if they start to fall in love with you… and then therefore breaking some hearts.” He said it so casually. It was clearly that he didn’t care if he broke some hearts or two. Not that he would ever play with people’s feelings. A little piece of pride was left in him after all. So… if someone felt in love with him, without him even showing any affection towards them, then that was their problem. He looked curiously at her when she answered. Her power was wild as a thousand storms, so he clearly remembered it. “The voices of dead people or the voices of your own head?” Unlike when Auron talked with other people, he showed affection and caring question towards Serenity. She was a piece of gold in this trashcan of a world.
The mask Auron always wore felt into pieces when she said she was falling in love. “Ohhh, that is one dangerous task you are heading towards.” He looked her in the eyes. He was searching for answers. Unfortunately, he couldn’t dig any up. If he was lucky he could might get her to tell him whom this future love interest was.
A laughter, warm and intoxicating left Auron’s mouth, as she commented on his confidence. “Yeah, that is my favorite topic after all… But right now, I´m sick and tired of talking about myself… even being in myself, so come on… tell me more about this… person who won your heart.” He took a deep breath and relaxed in the chair as he now waited… waited for her to tell him all the details.
Gæst
Gæst

Same old, same old Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Same old, same old   Same old, same old EmptyOns Apr 10, 2019 11:42 pm

Serenity smiled at her old friend as he spoke and gave him a playful nudge with her elbow. Raising her eyebrows up and down, like she used to do when he was being too obviously full of himself. His question made her bite her lower lips as she nodded slowly. ”Sometimes it’s hard to differentiate,” she admitted after a short pause. She sighed and looked down as the bartender placed another drink in front of her. ”More dangerous than usual,” she said quietly as she pulled her drink into her hand and taking a short sip. She looked at him with a smile and hoped he would change the subject, but apparently not. Shortly she looked around, making sure they were not in hearing range of any they should be aware of. ”He’s amazing and he fills the void that Charity left behind,” she said with a shy smile looking down at the bar. Charity had been her first love, the first to ever truely understand her and touch her soul in such an amazing way. She had spoken much about her human, and how she had died of what at the time was considered old age. ”But we have to keep it secret – he’s a Serpent,” she whispered leaning closer to Auron. The Serpents and Coyotes were basically sworn enemies as far as gangs went.

”He’s worth it though, and maybe some day things will change … But until that we have to sneak around,” she said with a small smile on her lip. It wasn’t that she hated sneaking around, but it felt unfair not to be able to show off one that you really liked. Especially speaking about that person. It was the worst. Hiding half of your life away like this was eating away at her, but she had to do it. She couldn’t bring herself to loose him like she lost Charity.
Gæst
Gæst

Same old, same old Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Same old, same old   Same old, same old EmptyFre Apr 26, 2019 8:15 pm

Auron laughed when she nudge him with her elbow. Something she always did when he was full of himself. And now the talk was on her and her clearly bad romance. Her romance with a serpent! A serpent! They were mortal enemies and she... she was smoothing around with one of them. Therefore he looked at her… even though she smiled so shyly and looked down at the bar, he couldn´t let her put herself in danger like that. On the other hand… she looked happy. So happy… he couldn’t take that away. Could he? If it was for her own good. He sighed deeply and placed a hand on his forehead. “That is one tough nut to crack.”
Quickly he drank the rest of his beer, put it away with a loud tod and hummed down in his hand. “You do know that… that…” He sighed again and looked at her. One of his eyebrows lifted high. He could almost look like a questioning and concerned big brother. “You probably do know already… and you are sure he is worth it? He´s not gonna stab you in the back?”
Love was complicated and dangerous in Aurons eyes. A little taste and you wanted it all! All to yourself!
Gæst
Gæst

Same old, same old Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Same old, same old   Same old, same old EmptyFre Apr 26, 2019 10:41 pm

Serenity sighed at Auron’s words and nodded. It wasn’t the easiest thing she had gotten herself involved with, but she could feel that it was the right thing to do. She felt happy, even if it meant that down the road she would get her heart broken. His questions made her sigh slightly as she had herself wondered that, but it wasn’t easy to explain. ”Did you know if Christian was worth it?” she asked looking at her old friend with a sad gaze. She shook her head and looked down to her beer bottle once more. ”If he stabs me in the back, then I would have lived happily in bliss – ignorance is bliss, they say, but I feel like I know him,” she said emptying her beer and shaking her head as the bartender offered her more. ”The only thing I need to know is if you will be there to pick up the pieces of me, if he breaks my heart,” she said with a small smile on her lips. Auron had been the only one able to calm her down after Charity, and she wouldn’t even dare to think about what would happen if something happened to the relationship she had with Jamie.
Gæst
Gæst

Same old, same old Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Same old, same old   Same old, same old EmptyFre Apr 26, 2019 11:15 pm

The sad gaze on her face and her question went right through him. Unlike her, he nodded when the bartender offered him another beer. “I didn´t… I was a witch, he was my mate… It was my ‘destiny’.” When he said the word destiny, he made an annoyed face and took a sip of his beer. “I had no choice… even now… he turned me into what I am… so I guess I have a choice now…” he now looked a bit confused on her. “And, I´m not in love, like you are with your guy.” A bit cold. But, Serenity understood why he chose to be like this. For a witch, at mate was everything and that bond was broken in the moment Christian decided to turn him into a vampire. It was better not to feel anything? Right?
Her wise words fit her situation perfectly. As she said that she knew that he would be there, he sighed and laid an arm around her. He shoke her a bit while taking a sip of his beer. ”Of course. I will be there. I will pick up your tears and cut of his balls.” He jokingly sang the last part. After all it sounded like a campfire song… made by physcos clearly. ”Enough of this sad, romeo and juliet talk… Your in love and happy… I guess we should be celebarting!” he still had his arm around her.
Gæst
Gæst

Same old, same old Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Same old, same old   Same old, same old EmptyMan Maj 20, 2019 1:01 pm

//Out <33//
Sponsoreret inhold

Same old, same old Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Same old, same old   Same old, same old Empty

Same old, same old
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Gågaden :: Baren, Late Night-
Gå til: