Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I have a proposition for you - Ayden.

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

I have a proposition for you - Ayden. Empty
IndlægEmne: I have a proposition for you - Ayden.   I have a proposition for you - Ayden. EmptyLør Mar 30, 2019 10:44 pm

Place: Juice stop.
Surroundings: Few people talking distinctively, waiters going around serving.  
Time: 14.34.
Weather: Sunny.
Accent: Spanish.
Topic to: @Ayden
Outfit

Marisol had jumped on her family's private plane early that morning. She had some business to attend to in London before flying to Gaia to meet up with a potential new engineer. He had popped up on their radar recently. Her companies made sure to keep an eye out for people who had special talents that could work in one of the companies. They usually kept an eye out for people who bought specific things or put things up online that could fit. Was it a little much? Maybe, but Marisol wanted the best. She had contacted one of these potentials and set up a meeting with him. She was walking to the cafe they had arranged the meet. She couldn't exactly say she was familiar with Gaia. She had been a few times, but hardly knew the way to various locations. Right now, she was especially happy for her assistant. She guided to the place, while Marisol took call to make sure everything was okay back home. She rarely left Spain for more than a few days. She didn't feel like she could. She picked up one of her many phone. She had one for each company she was involved in. "Yes, Marco?" She said to save time. She usually made an introduction, but she was in need of time. "Call the photographer and tell him that the models will arrive at the location dressed. They will need to get into hair and makeup as they get there. Talk to Lorraine about getting the models into the right outfits," she said and terminated the call and put away the phone. She was thankful for her abilities. They really helped her out. "Thank you Lulu, you can take a break until I'm done here. I will text you when we are going back to the plane," she instructed her assistant and went in to the cafe. She looked across all the faces in there. He wasn't here yet. She found a table in the middle of the place, so she would be easy to see when she got there. She used the time to send emails.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Deacon
Alfa
Deacon

Antal indlæg : 65

I have a proposition for you - Ayden. Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I have a proposition for you - Ayden.   I have a proposition for you - Ayden. EmptySøn Mar 31, 2019 12:50 am

Why had he done, this he knew being online would be a thing that could destroy his work in the furture, but here he was moving down too meet  Marisol. Ayden knew he had to make a living so what better way than doing what he was good at, he moved as his mind was racing, how would the person, look would he be able to charm her to give him his, job or other great things. If not he would need to show his medal, and hell he really did not want to do that part of it, he decide to jump up of his couch he  was living with a random girl he fucked the night before she had given him house and, then he could do is own thing when she got what she wanted, he then had decide to go, and grab a white shirt and blue jeans. He quickly put it on him, before he came out of the place and starte to run too the meeting, even though he was in good time, he had grabbed his phone to put the earphones in, as he began running music like escape the fate one for the money ect.

When he finally found the place he stooped running, when he where trying to get his breath, he look at the name to make certian it was the right, plaace when he was sure he unplug his earphone, and went in, in a few seconds he got a good look around, thats at the point when he was her, he then slowly moved down, to her, when he stood at her he pulled his hand out, and grabbed hers he then gave her a french kiss on each cheek just to be polite and charming before he sat down. "Hello" He said sending, her a charming smile, as he gave her his hand agian. "Name is Ayden." he said sending a charming smile.
Tilbage til toppen Go down

I have a proposition for you - Ayden.
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Do you have what it takes? - Ayden
» Moments to remember - Ayden

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Gågaden :: Juice stop-
Gå til: