Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

A crack in time - Vanya

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

A crack in time - Vanya Empty
IndlægEmne: A crack in time - Vanya   A crack in time - Vanya EmptyMan Mar 18, 2019 8:16 pm

@Vanya <333

The magical object had shot her out like a beast that spat out a bad prey. She landed in the soiled dirt and got her clothes completely messed up. She complained loudly as she pushed herself to her feet and grabbed a civilian as she demanded to know the date and time. As he confirmed that she was on the right time, she exhaled deeply and thanked him before going off. She knew what was going to happen and she was going to stop it. She kept telling herself that it was for the best. All she had ever done was hurt her friends, either by her cold demeanor or her selfish actions. She was tired of it, tired of being a part of the evil she was trying to hard to fight. So having to kill her father before he could get to her mother, wasnt that big of a deal.
She had been standing at the bar they met, she knew her mother wasnt going to be there yet, but eventually so. She saw him as soon as he turned the corner. He looked so much like her, it was hard not to figure out that it was her father. He looked so tall and slender, so beautiful in a way. It was a shame that a beautiful appearance held such a wicked soul. She followed him, clenching her fists in anger, knowing what he did to her mother was making her so angry. He must have noticed her, because he started walking faster, and before she knew it, they were in the park, where he turned with his speed and just grabbed her by the neck and picked her up like she was a feather. She hissed and clawed at him with her hands, but he was taller and longer than her. "And who do we have here? You look very beautiful," he said in a rather charming voice as he threw her to some trees. She hit the tree and fell on her front, feeling the water soak into her clothes as she pushed herself up to look up at him. He smiled down at her as he then grabbed her by her hair and yanked her to her feet.
"You..... fucking monster!" she screamed as her power kicked in, making her hit him with a force that could have been strong enough to break a wall. He fell back and quickly got on his feet, tilting his head as he recognized her power. "Ahhh. You're of my blood. Why are you here?" he then asked rather calmly as he dusted off his pants and turned his dark eyes to her. She just screamed as she ran to him, feeling her leg crunch as the plaster that covered it broke and freed her leg from Kyle's desperate attempt to keep her from using it. She didnt get to hit him, as he grabbed her by the throat and threw her back against the ground under them. She felt her shoulders give in to the pressure, being pulled from their joints and sending a sensation of pain throughout her whole body. She screamed and fought against his grip. "I'll fucking kill you," - "No you wont, little girl," he then said with a disgusting smirk as he pulled her to her feet once again, tightening his grip.
A burning pain spread in her as he dug his teeth into her neck, and the blood started flowing, only to be sucked in by him. Her body was going to go limp, if she didnt do anything. She reached for her back, grabbing a knife that she jammed into his side, making him let go of her neck for her to stagger back and glare at him with fury.
She lunged at him while he was busy trying to take out the knife, she knocked him off his feet for her to sit on him, as she pulled out the knife and pressed it threatningly at his throat, "If I kill you, I'll never be born... So fucking DIE!" she screamed at him as she lifted the knife to jam it in his chest, as a familiar voice called out for her. She froze with the knife above her head, feeling her whole body tremble.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A crack in time - Vanya   A crack in time - Vanya EmptyMan Mar 18, 2019 10:19 pm

They had been looking, trying to see if they could be faster than her - but by a second a blast from their present had chosen to appear. Her aunt Mikayla, a good friend of Karmena. But before Vanya had anything to say or call for Amary and Lion she was pulled through a portal. She looked at Mikayla, wanting an explanation. But before she got the chance to give her what she wanted, a heard a voice - not just a voice - the voice of Karmena. Vanya used her speed to catch up and stopped not long for them.
"Karmena, don't!" She yelled at her and lifted an eyebrow. She moved closer slowly with a hand out. She took the anger around them and created a form of calmness - just a little. No need to take anything to far. "You are better than this, and we need you  Karm," she added.
"I know you want to stop your mother from hurting.. from being hurt by him. But there has to be another way.." Vanya looked at the man, clearly he had some anger in him and a sick desire for everything around him. Perhaps this was why Miky had brought her here, and not Lion or Ama - because in the group of lesser impulse control, Vanya was the one to controle her impulses the best in situations like this at least. "Did you really think just to leave us like nothing happened?" she then asked - kept her focus on her bad excuse of a father. Mostly because if he tried to hurt Karm, she wouldn't hesitate to lash him with some despair.
"Just come back with me.. please.."

Mikayla kept herself in the background, knowing she would rip the mans head off in a heartbeat - and that wouldn't really help what she was here to do. Mikayla knew what it was like being a child out of rape, and if she could have done anything to help her mother or the other people who had been tormented by her father and his gang - she would have done it.

//sorry det blev lidt kort!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A crack in time - Vanya   A crack in time - Vanya EmptyMan Mar 18, 2019 10:27 pm

She turned her eyes to meet with Vanya's. Her eyes widened as she realized what she was about to do. Her hand started shaking above her head as the anger was calmed, but instead the remaining anger in her turned into a deep sadness. She looked down at her father and clenched her teeth. "He deserves to die...." she said with deep sorrow, as the man grabbed her arm and yanked the knife out of her hand. He just stared at her with big eyes as he realized who she was. "My... daughter?" he asked confused, but then he grabbed her face and inspected her closely, "My daughter.." he then said in almost a happy tone as Karmena pushed his hand away and moved away from him.
"You're not my fucking father, you monster," she spat at him as tears were rolling down her cheeks, "Oh yes I am," he assured her as he removed some of her tears, clearly caring much for her in this very moment. He bit his wrist and forced it to her mouth, making her drink his blood so she could heal. He smiled happily and moved some hair from her face, "Truly beautiful..." he mumbled as Karmena struggled against his bloody wrist on her mouth, making angry growls as she fought to get free. He turned his face to Vanya and smiiled, "Is she truly?" he then asked, just to be sure.

// Det helt okay <3333
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A crack in time - Vanya   A crack in time - Vanya EmptyMan Mar 18, 2019 10:38 pm

As he grabbed Karms face, Vanyas eyes lighted up. Perhaps it wasn't the smartest to show off her werewolf genes to a vampire. Vanya stepped closer to them sneering as a warning of not to do anything he would regret. She hated seeing Karmena like this, it wasn't a thing she was used to.
"Get your fucking dirty hands off her," she ran up to them and bit him quicker than she had imagined she would. As soon as she could she pushed Karmena behind her. Vanya wasn't that tall, but she was more than protective when it came to her friends. Her yellow eyes were still out, warning the vampire not to make a move.
"Just go away," she said to him in a serious tone. Oh she wanted to rip his head off, but that wouldn't help the mission  -and the mission here was to make sure Karmena actually didn't die. "Your muscles will start cramping by now.. its just the venom - if you are lucky you miss out on the hallucinations."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A crack in time - Vanya   A crack in time - Vanya EmptyMan Mar 18, 2019 10:51 pm

He was surprised enough by realizing Karmena was his daughter, so he didnt notice Vanya running up to them to bite him and get Karmena away. He barely listened to her, he was just staring at Karmena with dreamy eyes. “My daugther... what a magnificent young woman you’ve become,” he then said with a big smirk as he got on his feet. He turned his dark eyes to Vanya and shrugged at her explanation to her poison. “Yeah yeah. Too bad I’m immune to poison,” he then said and looked at the bite she had given him. It was clearly a thrill for him to tell her that her attempt to poison him had failed. “But you girls did kind of ruin my clothes, and I dont like that. They’re all dirty and disgusting now. It’s pissing me off,” he then said in an annoyed tone as he started walking towards them. He stopped when he caught a glimpse of a woman in the corner of his eye, making him stop while he just stared at the girls. He then knew what he could do instead, a disgusting grin spread on his lips as he looked at his daughter once more. “I suppose I have to go make a baby then. A beautiful baby girl,” he then said as he turned on his heels to walk away.
Karmena’s eyes widened as she realized what was about to happen. “No.... no!” He screamed as she leapt forward, she was going to stop him if she could, stop him from making her mother’s life a hell.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A crack in time - Vanya   A crack in time - Vanya EmptyMan Mar 18, 2019 11:13 pm

"Are you immune to me scratching your face off?" she replied as he said he was immune to poison. Veronica had been the only other one not to be effected by her venom before. Vanya swallowed and turned around grabbing Karmas arm as she leaped forward.
"Karm." she said. It was a hard dilema, but she needed to make sure Karmena didn't do anything stupid. But she understood somehow the feeling, if she had a chance to stop someone from doing the exact same thing to her mother - she would be doing the same - reacting the same. But this was different. Karmena was her friend. A very close friend.
"If you do this.. you erase yourself from all our lives.. Lion.. Amarys.. mine? Call me selfish for not wanting you do die." she exhaled. "Without you.. who is to say I haven't killed myself in loose of control that day.. that Amary ever escapes Ramsay.. Please, think this one through. If you do this, everything will chance. We are not us without you."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A crack in time - Vanya   A crack in time - Vanya EmptyTirs Mar 19, 2019 8:56 am

She listened to Vanya as she talked. It was right that she had stopped bad things from happening, but what about the bad things she had done? She shook her head and looked down at Vanya with a pained expression, “He is going to rape her, Vanya.... How can I allow this to happen?” She then asked quietly, obviously affected by the fact that this was about to happen, especially now when her father knew he was going to have a daughter. Some part of her felt that she had secured this horrible event in happening by meeting her father, how could she live with that? Knowing that she was the sole reason for this happening now. She bit her lip so hard that it tore open, blood trickling down her chin.
She grabbed Vanya and gave her a proper shove, she had made up her mind a long time ago. They would all have to face the consequences, one way or another. She ran with all her might, but couldnt use her vampire speed because of her wounded leg, giving Vanya oppotunity to stop her. She turned the corner, watching her dad pull a drugged Adria into the alley. She froze for a second, but no more, as she ran to the alley, stumbling over her leg to land on the ground, watching her dad hover over her mother with his disgusting grin. “No... please, stop,” Adria cried vaguely as her hands fought against him, but she was top weak to do anything. Her heart was breaking when she heard her mother’s quiet begging, and she finally understood why her mother never wanted to even look at her. Karmena pushed herself up, ready to charge her father, knowing what would happen if she could only stop him now.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A crack in time - Vanya   A crack in time - Vanya EmptyTirs Mar 19, 2019 9:20 am

She knew she couldn't change her mind. She knew there was no going back, and for a second Vanya felt so selfish for wanting to stop her. Would Lion and Amary call her selfish if she dragged Karm back without doing anything? It seemed cruel not to do anything, and she wished she could ask her father for advise on this. Vanya didn't expect Karmena to push her away and almost lost her balance, thanks to Mikayla she grabbed her. The two girls looked at each other.
"I can't go with you. I'll just ruin everything,  you have to do this alone," Mikayla admitted. Knowing her story made Vanya understand. It was up to her do figure out what to do like always, but this time was more brutal. Vanya did the math as she chased after Karmena. Either way, at some point she would lose her best friend. No way she could ever forgive Vanya for stopping her. The begging made Vanya speed up and turn around into the alley. Vanya made the selfish move and grabbed Karmenas arm to pull her back, and put her up against the wall.
"I'm not losing you," she hissed, she was around the same strength as Karmena normally - but after the thing with Amary, she had been through this path and had tried making herself feel - feeding on innocent people hadn't helped, but it made her reach her top strength at this point. But Vanya knew anger was stronger than anything else.
"Calm the fuck down," she commanded and rushed the feeling right into Karmena. If she had to she would lift up a knee to hurt the already damged leg. She didn't care at this point, she looked to the side - seeing the disgusting thing happening in front of them. "I don't care if you are gonna hate me the rest of your life for this. I'm not losing you. I'm not."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A crack in time - Vanya   A crack in time - Vanya EmptyTirs Mar 19, 2019 1:26 pm

She was pulled and pressed against the wall, her eyes met with Vanya's dark ones as a fury spread in her, only to be calmed down by Vanya's ability. She clenched her fist, hadnt Vanya calmed her down, then she'd be hitting her right now. She didnt really see Vanya, her bestfriend, her sister, the one person that might have been able to talk her to her senses in this moment, she was too blinded by her desire to stop her father to see anything else than an obstacle. She gritted her teeth, hissing angrily at her friend, "I hate you," she said in a rather low but serious tone.
Then her eyes turned as her mother's crying broke through, and Karmena's eyes widened as she was forced to watch it happening. Her eyes welled with tears as she tried to fight Vanya, but nothing could move them. She froze as Adria started begging for him to stop and she cried, making a mix of her own crying with her mother's fill the alley. She wanted to look away, but she forced herself to watch it happen, it was after all her fault - She HAD to watch so she could never forget her crime. Eventually, her father got off her mother, gently stroking her cheek as he had a satisfied smile on his lips. He then turned his eyes to Vanya and Karmena before he chuckled happily, "We'll meet soon, my love," he assured her as he approached them.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A crack in time - Vanya   A crack in time - Vanya EmptyTirs Mar 19, 2019 1:51 pm

I hate you, those words echoed in her head. But it didn't stop Vanya,
"well I love you. So I don't care," she pointed out and tried to look away. But feelings hit her hard, and she fought not to lose her touch on Karmena in all this. The second it stopped, Vanya stepped back. Then he walked towards them, and hatred filled up her entire being. A part of her was terrified by the person that walked towards them, the other was angry. She had just watched him do that to her mothers best friend. How would she even tell her mother that?
"So what do you want to do now, rape your own daughter? I should rip your insides out with my claws and feed you them," her wolf spoke.  It was the anger from Karmena that controlled her actions. Seeing her friend in that pain, the pain he cost her. It was enough. She have had enough of all this misery haunting them around every corner. Her eyes glowed, but she knew she wasn't strong enough to take him single handed. Perhaps she had a bit too much of her fathers temper.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A crack in time - Vanya   A crack in time - Vanya EmptyTirs Mar 19, 2019 2:17 pm

He made a confused expression as she asked if he was going to rape his own daughter. He shook his head as he got up to them and grabbed Vanya with a big grin on his face, "Depends if she has been a naughty girl, I suppose. But you... You've been very naughty," he then said rather calmly as he held a tight grip around her neck, ready to tighten his grip around her neck if he had to strangle her. Karmena was just staring at her mother laying in the alley, she couldnt get herself to look at what was happening right beside her. Her mouth quivered as she struggled to find any words to say.
Karmena's father lifted Vanya's face and looked at her, before he forced his mouth on hers, invading her mouth with his cold tongue. He ripped open her shirt and moved his mouth away from hers as he smiled grimly, invading her chest with his cold hand, slowly getting lower and lower, as he licked her neck. "Do you like this little wolf? I can make you feel soooo~ good," he whispered in her ear in a rather charming yet cold tone. Karmena finally turned her eyes to them, anger filled her whole being as she felt a scream build up in her. She lunged forward as she roared angrily and hit him on the head, it wasnt hard, but suddenly it was like electricity shot through everyone on the street, Vanya would feel it too, like a sudden urge to attack Karmena's father, a secret ability that Karmena had rarely used - Only strong minds would be able to resist it. Suddenly people came running, grabbing Karmena's father and throwing him to the ground, like vicious dogs, they bit him and tore him apart, demons and humans alike was mangling him. Karmena exhaled deeply before all emotion just disappeared from her face, not like the usual though, this was different. It was like she was actually just empty. She fell down on her legs and just looked at her mother as the crowd slung pieces of meat and body parts to all sides, till there was nothing left but a pulp of ravaged meat and bones.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A crack in time - Vanya   A crack in time - Vanya EmptyTirs Mar 19, 2019 2:51 pm

He grabbed her. She felt he was stronger than her. He had his hand around her neck, made it hard for her to breath. It just starred at him, trying to hammer his hand off her with her fists. But using all her energy on calming Karmena.. it was too much. She forced his lips on hers, she was filled with disgust and fear. Invading her personal space like it was his passion. She heard the fabric from her shirt getting torn and his hand on her chest. She forced her fangs out to bite his tongue - it was to infect him with the venom - it was just the only defense she had.
"Get off me!" She yelled at him in a small cry. She was filled up with panic as he licked her neck. Vanya did her best to try fighting him off her, but it seemed like every hit just got weaker and weaker - she hated this feeling. The feeling of empty haunted for her its return. It would be easier do not feel anything. But then Karmas scream seemed to cut her off her own emotion. He was ripped off her, and she breathed in, wrapping her arms around herself to regain some heat. Mikayla returned to the field, and ran towards Vanya and took her own jacket off to put over Vanya. Mikayla looked at the slaughter as she looked at Vanya after.
"This is a disaster. She walked over and pulled Karmena away from the crowed before they would get a good look at her, after that she grabbed Vanya and took them through a portal back to her old house.  Vanya pulled herself away from Mikaylas grip. She just needed to think. Mikayla walked over and took some clothing out and put it on the bed. She ran out and got back with some blood for the girls to drink.
"We need to go back.. forth.. I guess.. I'm so sorry."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A crack in time - Vanya   A crack in time - Vanya EmptyTirs Mar 19, 2019 3:02 pm

Karmena bearly noticed anything to what was happening. The crowd had been induced with too much rage, they were looking for more people to tear apart. Quickly the street would turn into a bloodbath, luckily they started running towards Mikayla, Vanya and Karmena, none of them even noticed Adria in the alley as they left. Karmena was pulled through a portal with Vanya, to a safe place. She was just staring ahead, barely reacting to anything that was happening around her. It was like her mind was playing the scenes over and over, her father's attack, the rape of her mother, the awful things he did to Vanya.
This was all her fault, or so she thought. She had messed up far worse than ever imaginable. Carefully, she got back on her feet but her eyes were still as empty as ever. She turned her eyes to Vanya, she wanted to apologize so bad, but no words left her quivering mouth. She had no idea how she could fix this, and finally she felt the regret that Kyle had told her that she could never let get to her. She clenched her fists and screamed, a painfully agonizing scream that couldnt even express the strong emotion that was filling up her whole being. She fell on her knees once again and started punching the ground with all her force, forcing the wood apart as well as her bones creaked and eventually gave into the pressure, blood mixing with dirt from the ground underneath and crumbles of broken wood. She punched and screamed till her voice disappeared, the echoes of her scream slowly dying out in the room. Her bloody and broken fist was on the ground where a big gaping hole once had been a nice wooden floor. She just stared at Vanya and Mikayla with soulless eyes.
She straightened herself up with her wounded hand dangling from her side.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A crack in time - Vanya   A crack in time - Vanya EmptyTirs Mar 19, 2019 3:16 pm

Vanya touched the fabric of the clothes and took her torn shirt off to take on one of Mikaylas. Vanya knew when to react to different emotions, that was one of the things she could control. Most of the time. She looked at Karmena when she screamed of guilt and pain. Vanya wasn't in the mood for touching, but again - it was her side job to take care of everyone. So she took a deep breath in tried bit her own lip hard. Then she exhaled and walked toward Karmena and sat down on her knees. She put her arm around her shoulder and gave her a squeeze.  Vanya took a deep breath in.
"It's okay.. let it out," she said as she swallowed her own emotions. "It's not your fault Karm.. It's simply isn't," Vanya wanted to point that out.
"You didn't control.. his.," she felt her heart skip a beat. "his actions..," she exhaled. Mikayla sat on the bed, looking at the two girls. Every time you traveled in time there would be an unwanted effect by something. Karm trying to undo something had now had its prize, but she wasn't the one who wanted to say that loud. But Mikayla understood what Karmena was feeling, more than most. Watching that, would change their lives.
"I'll go make sure you mum gets home safe.. you two.. stay here," Mikayla said, she wanted to run back to the streets and make sure Adria was safe from the crowd. It took a little while, because she didn't want the banshee to be alone.
Vanya nodded and watched Mikayla go away.
"Hey look at me," Vanya said softly. What were they going to tell the others?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A crack in time - Vanya   A crack in time - Vanya EmptyTirs Mar 19, 2019 3:34 pm

As Vanya put her arm around her, Karmena knew that she would normally feel happy. But now she didnt feel anything. Anything at all. She listened to her words, but it was like they never really got to her. She eyes met with Vanya as she mentoined her father, but she didnt say anything. No matter how much Vanya wanted to shield her and protect her from the horrible things that had happened, she could never make Karmena feel that it wasnt her fault. She knew it was, had she never gone back and forced Vanya to save her - None of this would have happened.
As Mikayla left, Karmena just sat like a stone figure. She was too swallowed up in her own despair, constantly reliving the nightmare on repeat. When Vanya told her to look at her, she did but all she saw was her father's hand on her bare chest and his disgusting tongue on her neck. She forced herself to look away and gritted her teeth angrily. "Stop." she finally said, toneless but the warning was clear. Her eyes went back to Vanya and she couldnt hold back her emotions, not in this moment. "Stop being so fucking strong for me. I dont deserve this, I wasnt the one who was molested, I wasnt the one who was raped!" she spat angrily and pulled herself away from Vanya, "Can you just be fucking mad at me for what I have done? I caused this. Me being alive will ensure that all this shit will happen in a loop for eternity," she said hoarsely, she felt as if her throat had gotten a tear from all the screaming, it made talking that more painfully. "I ruined our friendship, I betrayed everyone's trust by kissing Amary when she was all heartbroken over you! I just wanted to make sure I couldnt hurt more people, and now I've done even worse! So dont...." she had to cough to clear her throat but she quickly continued, "Have any pity for me!" her hoarse voice was full of sorrow and agony.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A crack in time - Vanya   A crack in time - Vanya EmptyTirs Mar 19, 2019 5:35 pm

Karmena told her to stop and she got on her feet. Listening to every single word that was said to her. Vanya took a deep breath in and came out with a little laugh.
"You are right," she then said and bit her lower lip shortly. "You are the bloody reason we are in this mess. You chose to go back in fucking time, and just delete yourself from all our fucking lives," she yelled. The anger hit her, the anger about everything that happened. "You chose to believe that you didn't have any effect on our lives. Did you stop to think about how that would make us feel. Oh right, you thought we wouldn't remember anyways. Well fuck you."
"You kissed her? And how did that made you feel? Happy that you finally were able to express how you felt? Or didn't it mean that much to you, since you are here hitting the fucking bottom of your own grave?" she lashed out throwing her arms into the air.  Vanya grabbed Karmenas arm and forced her on her feet, mostly her anger was just added to her strength.
"You know what. I'm getting very tired of all this self pity everyone is feeling. We all are responsible, we all have a matter in this whole thing. And you need to get your fucking shit together, and stop destroying yourself!" She pushed Karmena back - hard - with both hands on Karamenas shoulders.
"You don't want pity, I'm not here to throw you a bloody pity party - you are doing that by yourself just fine," she was almost crying in frustration. "We are everyone looking for you. We love you, care about you. And you are gonna have to fucking face it, because you are still here. So suck it up!"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A crack in time - Vanya   A crack in time - Vanya EmptyTirs Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm

She was expecting to get hit, but Vanya took her by surprise. Karmena had been right. It was her fault that they were in this mess, but not the reason she had thought. The words were like knives in her heart, but not because they were hurtful, because they were true. What had she been doing? She hadnt realized that maybe they didnt agree with her beliefs, and even though Vanya had been trying all this time to prove her wrong, only now with the anger in her voice, did she reach into Karmena. She didnt reply to her, but rather just listened in silence, even though her face almost seemed like it was seeping through one ear and out the other. She was dragged to her feet and looked down at Vanya with surprised eyes.
Self pity. That was what Karmena had been focusing on all this time. Her self pity for her horrible coming to this world, her mother hating her like she was some evil creature, her choices she had made to hurt her friends. All those had summed up to self pity, blinding her from all the other things. Blinding her from the fact that they didnt give a shit about the bad stuff she had done, because that was how best friends were. Having the ability to look past the bad and focus on the good. She had always admired them all for that, she thought that it was what made her the odd one in the group. She had always been consumed by all the bad, from trying to do good, that she didnt realize that she only had been focusing on that. The push made her stumble back against the wall, and she pushed herself off like she was going to attack, but instead she stood still and kept listening in silence, gritting her teeth like a wild beast.
We are everyone looking for you. We love you, care about you. And you are gonna have to fucking face it, because you are still here. So suck it up! Her look darkened as she looked down in silence. Her face was still expressionless, but suddenly she lifted her gaze to look into Vanya's eyes. "Then so be it..." she said hoarsely as she exhaled deeply, "I am really lower than shit at this point... But all I really want is to see us all smile and be happy again," she then said grabbing her throat as it was hurting her a lot to speak, but she was going to do it anyway. She gulped and clenched her teeth as she leaned back at the wall, taking off some weight of her leg. She carefully reached out for Vanya and grabbed her shoulder as she pulled her over and placed their foreheads together as she closed her eyes. "Thank you. You made me realize... I want to live alongside you," she then whispered quietly, opening her eyes to look into the eyes of her best friend. A small smirk formed in the corner of her mouth, but she was still hurting, still feeling so empty, yet she found it in her to make a little smile despite all the negative emotions coursing through her body.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A crack in time - Vanya   A crack in time - Vanya EmptyTirs Mar 19, 2019 8:04 pm

Vanya breathed out when Karmena looked down, like she had just realized her anger had gotten the best of her. She licked her lips in frustration and took a step back. As Karmena exhaled deeply, Vanya looked back at her.
"Isn't that what we always wanted?" she asked before she sighed. She let Karmena reach out for her and swallowed everything that just had happened. She could still feel his lips on her skin, the touch of his hands - but it wasn't the worst thing she had tried happening. What was worse was her meeting with Lucifer, who actually took her venom and blood like it was her only value - then this trybrid going the same thing. Like she was nothing. Karmenas father had tried to take her pride away, her whole being - but she wasn't going to let him. All she wanted was going back to being feeling safe. As Karmena placed her forehead towards hers, everything seemed to vanish around her. The rotten feeling became something else. She closed her eyes to just feel the moment. She opened her eyes and looked into Karmenas. She could feel everything she did, and the lure of emptiness was even more tempting for a vampire - it was easy to just flip the humanity switch.
"Well.. aren't we a pair," she snorted a little laugh out, not because anything was funny. "You are not alone.. I'm here.. and we are basically in this together," sometimes Vanya behaved like the big sister in the group - which was funny compared to her being the youngest.
"How about we take a drink.. and then we wait for Miky to send us back.." it wasn't really a question. Vanya took the blood bags up and purred it up in two glasses. She handed one of them to Karmena. She took a sip to wash away the taste of his tonuge, it helped a little.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A crack in time - Vanya   A crack in time - Vanya EmptyTirs Mar 19, 2019 8:50 pm

She scoffed as a chuckle as Vanya called them quite the pair. She wasnt going to pull her forehead away from Vanya before she was ready to, maybe physical contact was a bad idea seeing after what she had been through. Karmena just thought that maybe they both needed it, knowing that everything between them was good again. She nodded as Vanya said she wasnt alone, she believed it.
As Vanya suggested a drink, Karmena nodded. She still had her father's dried blood around her mouth and it was beyond disgusting to her to know that she had that monster's blood in her system. She rubbed her mouth with her sleeve, normally she would have used a handkerchief or something, but it was clear that she wasnt quite herself. On the contrary, she still felt more than empty at this point, yet seeing Vanya behaving so strong and happy, lifted her spirits just enough to not show how it all had affected her.
She grabbed the glass and quickly gulped it all down, making a little bit trickle down her chin as she felt the blood give her some sort of life again. Her hand was completely broken, and she knew that Kyle was going to kill her for ruining her leg again, and now the hand. She gulped at the thought of his furious worry about her wounds. "Your dad is going to kill me... If Amaryllis doesnt first," she then said, looking at the empty glass. She exhaled deeply and wiped her mouth as she looked around, finding a towel to wrap her hand in, so at least it didnt look as bad as it was. She then turned to Vanya, "Hopefully she has taken my mother somewhere safe," she hoped out loud, turning her eyes to the windows. She couldnt shake the memory of her father over her mother and it made the lingering taste of blood in her mouth sour.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A crack in time - Vanya   A crack in time - Vanya EmptyTirs Mar 19, 2019 9:08 pm

"Perhaps. But he could never hate you for it. If it wasn't for you, it might have ended worse," she tried to be positive about it. Seeing that if Karmena hadn't snapped out of her sorrow about her mother and pulled her father of Vanya - they both knew what would have happened. "Amary is just gonna be happy you are back," she assured.
After a short while Mikayla returned.
"Everything is done. I made sure she isn't alone..," Mikayla smiled a little of them. The after that opened a portal they could walk through that let to Vanyas room.
"Don't stay here for way to long.. our present is already being effected by you being here," she pointed out before opening a new portal to their present and left. Leaving Vanya and Karmena in her bedroom. In the mess.
"You can clean up my mess later.. lets find the others."

//Out <3 to the other topic <3
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: A crack in time - Vanya   A crack in time - Vanya Empty

A crack in time - Vanya
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-