Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

A hunger for freedom ~ Jonathan [Fortidsemne]

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

A hunger for freedom ~ Jonathan [Fortidsemne] Empty
IndlægEmne: A hunger for freedom ~ Jonathan [Fortidsemne]   A hunger for freedom ~ Jonathan [Fortidsemne] EmptyOns Mar 06, 2019 12:58 pm

Place: London.
Time: 22.23.
Surroundings: Nearly empty streets apart from the species thriving in darkness.
Weather: A slight wind, but otherwise a warm night.
Clothes: A white dress, although it is dirty and worn.
Year: 1800.
Topic to: @Jonathan <3

Aurelia had been trapped in a cave for most of her life. She had been forced to endure more than a few horrible things. The witch who had held her captive, had gone away a few days ago. He usually came back after a few days to give her food and water. But he hadn't come back, and she was feeling hungry. She walked to the edge of the cave when darkness has laid a blanket over the city. She took her chance and walked out of the cave and towards the city. Hopefully, she wouldn't meet to many people. She wasn't exactly in the best state in mind or body. Aurelia was cold, she was always cold. The broken dress didn't help her much. Her hair was messy and showed some of her face. She watched around frantically whenever she heard a sound. She was scared. She hadn't been amongst civilization for a long time. Not really. Also she was afraid the witch would find her and punish her for leaving. She was almost flattened by a horse carriage and had to jump out of the way and fall onto the dirty ground to get out the way. She wrapped herself into a ball and rocked herself back and forth as an attempt to calm herself down.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A hunger for freedom ~ Jonathan [Fortidsemne]   A hunger for freedom ~ Jonathan [Fortidsemne] EmptyOns Mar 06, 2019 7:47 pm

Jonathan was back in London, why he had heard, how great they where right now. How much room there was, for a new marked to evole his plan was nightclubs, but he might as well make his own couple of, bars and eating places. There was enough if you had the cash, he had then slowly begun making that in the end of 1798, as he walked trough the city, on this place, he saw many more people each night, and everything was going great. He slowly moved down the empty streets as he own, the streets, none try to jump him, and if they had more of them would have been killed. 

As he moved passed a place, he saw a woman or what, could be described as a woman, right down in a ditch. As he moved closer he saw, how much she was holding around herself, her smell he had never smelled before, but she was not any race he knew. He then grabbed her, and lifted her up, before he starte talking to her, "you need, anything beauty, and whats your name?" 

He asked, very calm, as he went trough the shadows not being seen in the light because it proably would help, them from getting jumped, and  he had always had a thing for saving damstrel in distress, and even if this woman, did not think it he did not care.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A hunger for freedom ~ Jonathan [Fortidsemne]   A hunger for freedom ~ Jonathan [Fortidsemne] EmptyOns Mar 06, 2019 8:01 pm

Aurelia was minding herself, until someone picked her up from the streets. At first, she was scared. She was so used to being scared. She barely showed the fear in her face, but her heart was beating faster and her hands trembling a little bit. Her heartbeat slowed down a little when he talked to her. She looked at him, her face portraying her confusion. She was so used to people using her, being mean to her, she never expected anyone to care for her. ”Aurelia,” she said with a hoarse voice. She looked around when he moved her through the shadows. ”I wouldn’t want to impose,” she said in regards to if she needed anything. She would never ask. Although she hadn’t seen her family for most of her life, she still remembered how she was raised. She had to be careful asking for help, people might feel forced to help even though they didn’t have the resources. Although this man didn’t seem starving or poor. ”I’m hungry and cold,” she said with a lowered voice. She still had trouble asking for it. His hands against her bare skin brought forward ambivalent feelings in her. Although she needed the touch from someone who wouldn’t hurt her, she was also reminded of the one who had hurt her. How he had forced himself upon her and done whatever he wanted. She had tried to fight him at first, but eventually she learned it was no use, and she had tuned out when he forced her. She had thought of her brother, her parents. Back when things were less complicated, back when she was safe.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A hunger for freedom ~ Jonathan [Fortidsemne]   A hunger for freedom ~ Jonathan [Fortidsemne] EmptyTors Mar 07, 2019 7:24 pm

Jonathan knew, people did not trust, each other in this, time if she had been an angel or human maybe, he would have turned her or drinked her blood but she was not, so he felt he need to show, a great side of himself, a side there cared about other people, he did know that not everybody, was great to help other people and maybe if he was a bit more cold, he would have left, her but he was not.

The line he walked between dark, and light was always, thin he knew, he had to play his part, and he wanted this woman to get the best thing he could, offer and that was food and a place to call home, if she would need it later.

"Its okay, and fine, i wanne help you." He said, sending her a charming, but warm smile, he knew how to take care of people if he wanted to, if he was in that kind of mindset. He carried Aureila, with him, until they got back home, he then let her go as they came inside, his mansion, as he then showed her over to the, the bathroom, he looked at her, she could proably get some clothes trough the girls, there had left things at him.

"I will see if i got some clothes to you," He said, as he clearly turned around, and walked in to make some food, he did not know what she eat, so he quickly got some food, from other places, with his vampire speed, he was a bad cook, so this was the next best, as soon as he had made food, he went back to the bathroom, he then banked, on to let her know, he was gonna put clothes into her. "I am just gonna put some clothes over here, " he said,  sending her a charming smile.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A hunger for freedom ~ Jonathan [Fortidsemne]   A hunger for freedom ~ Jonathan [Fortidsemne] EmptyTors Mar 07, 2019 8:41 pm

Aurelia thought she had good reasons for not trusting people, but mostly it was because she was around a person she couldn’t trust. She hadn’t been able to trust for so long, so the ability was untrained. But she did know, that she might have died in the streets, if this man hadn’t come to help her. That evoked him a little trust. It was most likely, she would never trust him fully. It wasn’t anything personal, she just couldn’t let people in. She didn’t know how to.

The hint of a smile on her lips appeared, when he said he wanted to help. He was a little charming, but she didn’t pay much attention to it. She was focused on surviving, rather than anything else. She walked into the mansion. It was incredible. She was shown to the bathroom. ”Thank you,” she walked into the bathroom. She just stood there, not really sure what to do with herself. She was out of her comfort zone. Although it didn’t take much to get her out of that. She didn’t know anything about the world.

He returned and knocked on the door. She opened it and retrieved the clothes he had brought her. She got out of the dress and took the new clothes on. She looked at herself in the mirror. She could see in the darkness, so it wasn’t a problem. She looked wild, broken. She didn’t like what she saw, so she went out of the bathroom. ”Thank you for your kindness,” she said and put her arms around herself to get warmer. ”Do you have anywhere dark. A cellar, maybe? Or an attic.” She needed to know where she could go when the sun came out. ”The sun is dangerous to me,” she explained.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A hunger for freedom ~ Jonathan [Fortidsemne]   A hunger for freedom ~ Jonathan [Fortidsemne] EmptyFre Mar 08, 2019 3:03 pm

Jonathan looked at her, as she asked, him about a place, to hide from the sun it seemed like, "i got and attic, it should be okay, its not messy or anything, there is a bed to, and a few other things, if that suits you Aurelia, name is Jonanthan." 

He said clearly being charming as he always was, he bit his lower lip, before his eyes, meet hers agian. "I have some food in the kitichen, there should, be something you would be able to eat, dont, know what you eat so i took a little of each things nearby." He said sending her a smile, as they went out to the kitichen, "you dont have anyone to take care of you Aure." 

He asked, clearly giving her a little nickname, and, then it was a bit easyer to say, his eyes followed her, as they walked out to grab, some food, he had gotten some blood for himself, another great perk of being a vampire,
he only need blood sometimes, and it was easy enough to get. Since he had enough cash for it to be hidden, and still make people want to help, the city, they should just know, what he did, when he one time each month went rouge, no one was safe, when he was hunting that was of creatures he liked the blood from, and that meant shapshifters, angels, and bloody humans.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A hunger for freedom ~ Jonathan [Fortidsemne]   A hunger for freedom ~ Jonathan [Fortidsemne] EmptyOns Mar 13, 2019 7:36 pm

Aurelia could make do with an attic. It was much better than the cave but the risk of being exposed to light was still to high. She could do with it for a short while, but in the long haul, it wasn’t ideal. ”Thank you. Nice to meet you,” she answered with a lowered voice. She was afraid, but she had learned to hide it. From the witch, at least. A vampire would be able to hear her elevated heart rate. She followed him towards the kitchen. ”I do not need to be taken care of,” she said harsher than she meant to. ”I have been alone for a long time,” she added in a calmer voice. She sat down in the kitchen and looked at the food. She wasn’t sure where to start. She usually just got some scraps or whatever the witch was able to find. She took some potatoes and ate them with her bare hands. She was not exactly worried about her manners. She had just been so hungry.
She continued eating for a little while. It was clear from the amount of food she ate, that she was hungry. She looked to him and began to feel worried he might want something from her. ”Why are you helping me?” She asked calmly. She was curious, but also afraid he was going to turn on her. She didn’t trust anyone anymore. She had been burned to many times to do that.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A hunger for freedom ~ Jonathan [Fortidsemne]   A hunger for freedom ~ Jonathan [Fortidsemne] EmptyTirs Mar 19, 2019 10:47 pm

Jonathan looked at her, as she had been a bit harsh in her words, he did not kind of like how she was, but it was not because he had thought, people would like him, putting his nose, into their things, " i am sorry, i did not mean, anything bad about it." 
He said very calm, as he then moved, passed her, as he went out to the kitchen with her, so she could grab some food, as she asked about, why he helped her, he did not know the answer,
 " i cant explain it, i kind of just did, because it felt right." He said as his eyes meet her,s he then took a glass out for himself, as he put another to the table with the food, as she was eating she could grab something to drink after, if she wanted too, but right now, he just wanted to deal, with a few drinks for himself, and stuff he could do later.

He then looked out of his windows, it was getting late, and he knew he had, to go hunting tonight or tomorow, he was not sure yet, 
"i would have done the same to anyone els, i have been trough too much, to just pass people on the street and let them be alone, but i kind of see, a lot of a person in you, but you are free to leave, when you are ready Aure" He said sending her a little smile.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: A hunger for freedom ~ Jonathan [Fortidsemne]   A hunger for freedom ~ Jonathan [Fortidsemne] Empty

A hunger for freedom ~ Jonathan [Fortidsemne]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» New and approved - Jonathan
» Devil spirits ~ Jonathan
» It's my prey, only mine! - Jonathan
» So this is what you spend your time on - Jonathan
» I need a fucking break! And being pretty drunk! - Jonathan

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum