Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

In the name of Aphrodite - Talion [xxx]

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Elena

Elena

Humør : -
Fag : Music + Psychology + Chemistry + History
Antal indlæg : 120

In the name of Aphrodite - Talion [xxx] Empty
IndlægEmne: In the name of Aphrodite - Talion [xxx]   In the name of Aphrodite - Talion [xxx] EmptyLør Okt 06, 2018 1:01 pm

S: Biblioteket i gågaden i Gaia
T: Midt på dagen
O: Folk som læser og går rundt
V: Let regn udenfor
P: Link
Emne til: @Talion

Der var ikke just altid det store der forgik i Elenas hverdag. Specielt efter Aphrodite, der var ikke just tid til at være den store kriger som hun havde været nød til at være da hun var yngre. At være en større rollemodel var vigtigere, at være en bedre person var vigtigere. Elena var taget på biblioteket denne regnvejs lørdag middag, og hvis der var noget som Elena elskede så var det at læse, blive klogere. Det var her hun samlede alle de bøger hun kunne om græsk mytologi, ikke fordi hun ikke havde læst de fleste af dem før - men hun nød at genopfriske sine minder og desude nså nød Aphrodite at høre disse fortællinger. Aphrodite var med Elena denne dag, det var hun for det meste. Den toårige pige med lange sorte krøller og de største blå øjne. Klædt i en sort kjole med røde strømpebukser var hun en af de kæreste børn, og sikke høflig hun var. Stod pænt i køen til udlåning imens denne her mand stod foran dem og beklagede sig over en havde taget alle bøgerne han skulle bruge.
"Mamma, why is the man so angry?" Spurgte den lille pige og så forvirret op på sin mor.
"I.." mere nåede Elena ikke at sige før hun genkendte manden ansigt. Hun gik ud af køen og snød lidt foran. "Talion?" Spurgte hun og så på ham. Elena havde ikke set Talion i lidt over to år. Den lille pige fulgte efter og så op på Talion.
"Why are you so angry?" Spurgte hun åben og Elena lo lidt.
"Sorry, she is way to good at talking skills. Talion this is Aphrodite, my daughter," præsenterede hun så Elena. Elena vidste ikke om hun var klar til at fortælle Talion at Aphrodite var hans datter. Hun havde forsøgt at opsøge ham, men havde ikke haft held med at finde noget der passede på at finde ham og hendes mor på samme tid.

Sidst rettet af Elena Tors Nov 15, 2018 12:22 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Duncan

Duncan

Humør : "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God."
Antal indlæg : 208

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the name of Aphrodite - Talion [xxx]   In the name of Aphrodite - Talion [xxx] EmptyLør Okt 06, 2018 1:32 pm

Here he was, standing in a line, for no books because, someone had taken all the books about it, but well, normaly they had, more of them, he should really just start to buy them. He was complaining for most people it sounded like he was in a fury, but the reason was a hole other, most people he had meet, had not lasted very long, not right now. He had gotten problems there was no denying that, he was way to close on going down a bridge he could not return from.

He heard a Girl, say a thing,, and that made him look quick over his shoulder before he returned, and was about to leave, when the mother stood in front of him, "Elena ?" He said out loud moving from the group of people before he looked down at the little girl who talked to him, "i was not angry, i was just a bit anoyed, your kid well gongratz Elena, and called after the Greek goddes, for love." He said looking at them both, "well you proably wanne get the book, loaned, so i will just go," it sounded from Talion. Then he starte walking out of the building, he had some problems no offense for that, but he did not want to make it harder for her and, her kids even tough they did, have a familiy.
Elena

Elena

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the name of Aphrodite - Talion [xxx]   In the name of Aphrodite - Talion [xxx] EmptyLør Okt 06, 2018 2:03 pm

Elena took a deep breathe in. She wasn't really good with situations like this, but she also knew that Aphrodite should have her father in her life. She knew what it was like searching her whole life for her mum, and losing but not losing her parent. Elena didn't want that for her little girl.
"You know I love to read this kind of stuff," she added with a little smile on her lips.
"I'm very lucky," smiled Aphrodite with a proud look in her cute little face.
"She is very proud, trust me when I say she almost know all the tales," Elena laughed a little. She hold her breath for a second when he started to leave. But before Elena even had staring walking after him, she realized that Aphrodite was one step ahead of him. Shapeshifters and their more high senses. Elena put the books on the desk and ran after them. Aphrodite looked at Talion.
"Don't go please.. you smell like family," said Aphrodite looking at Talion with the big doe eyes. Elena stopped a little after the words were spoken and walked over to pick Aphrodite up.
"You don't just run away from me, okay young lady?" Said Elena with a low voice while she looked her daughter in the eye. The little girl nodded before she looked at Talion again.
"We need to talk.. do you have a place close by we can go to?" Asked Elena as she felt her heart skip a beat. Elena locked her eyes on Talion, it was now or never. And if not now, when would she ever get the chance again. She knew that not telling him now, would end up in a debat later on.
Duncan

Duncan

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the name of Aphrodite - Talion [xxx]   In the name of Aphrodite - Talion [xxx] EmptyLør Okt 06, 2018 6:46 pm

Talion looked at her, the sound of her voice was to much for him, he gave her a small nod, while she said that he knew how much she loved the topic. "Yeah you always had a neck for it, not gonna Lie, anyway i have to go Elena." He then started walking but before he was very far, Elenas daughter appear in front of him. He looked at her,  "i dont think you got my scent, its proably because me and your mother know each other, and its proably that smell, because we are friends and you are close to us both ." As soon as he had said that Elena grabbed her daughter, and was teaching her a lesson.

As soon as Aphrodite looked at him, he turn his face to Elena, since she try talking with him, he looked and her, and gave a small sigh, not that he did not like them, but how would this end. He then walked towards the way out before he turned, around and gave a nod,

"sure i got time, i think, cafe or my place?" He said looking into her eyes, he did not care where, so in the end it would be up to her, but he knew out of her locked eyes on him, that she would chosse when she came out from the area.

"You proably wanne take the book and get it Loaned first E." He said before he walked out, " i will wait outside, on you too." He then walked out, and took a look at his bike, while he was waiting. It was not because he did not want to not be friendly or happy, but so many things had happened sometimes, he just did not know himself in the mirror he was a mess short and simple said.
Elena

Elena

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the name of Aphrodite - Talion [xxx]   In the name of Aphrodite - Talion [xxx] EmptySøn Okt 07, 2018 12:16 am

His excuse to Aphrodite, she didn't know if she should wish for it to just be that. But Elena knew better, she had always been able to find her parents as a child by scent. Something she learned her daughter the second she transformed into a wolf for the first time, as many people didn't know - Aphrodite learned faster and overall didn't seem to just be two years old. Elena nodded and walked back in to get the books. She after she walked back outside to find him waiting. There hadn't been anything wrong with the way their relationship ended, there had just been things they both needed to do. And for Elena finding her mother had been her first priority since her daughter came along - now Elena was to scared to meet her own mom.
"Your place.. she needs to sleep"- "No I don't" - "yes you do" came the little complaining noise from Aphrodite.
"Is it still the same place? I can just walk there, if you prefer driving," she added with a little smile. She wasn't blind, she knew something was up - spending most of her life being depressed and too focused on a simple goal - it kinda made you forget what life really was about. She had been a mess before Jane and Aphrodite came into her life. If not for them, she would not have been this happy these days. She wanted to tell him, in some way she knew he needed someone to talk to - if not about the problem about something that could take his mind of things.
Duncan

Duncan

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the name of Aphrodite - Talion [xxx]   In the name of Aphrodite - Talion [xxx] EmptySøn Okt 07, 2018 1:35 am

Talion heard, her when she came out, before he then looked behind him, when they came out and she asked about his place, he gave a nod, before he turned around. "I got some stuff i need to do first, i wil be there in a bit," he then gave her the keys, before he turned his attention to his bike agian, everything seemed to be fine, but he knew that he had to do some stuff before he took home, thats when he picked, his next asigment, for dealing with a group of criminals. He knew he was far out, but he did not care, bex could take care of their son, he had changed since his meeting with some crazy people. He was not the same, this was both a great thing and, a bad thing.

He sat on his bike before he took it over, to the group of people, who he need to make a lesson for, but also, make and exsempel about. He grabed his gun, from his bike when he came to the area, before he went in shot three maybe four people, before everyone els of the bikers, could do anything he grabed what he needed, and then took of agian, after selling some stuff, he finaly came home, he was about to take his keys out, before, he then remember, what had happend, and then he went up the stairs to he reached his place. He open the door, where he saw Elena, putting, her daughter to sleep, he had been gone longer than he first thought.

"Hello." He whispered, before he went in closed the door, and walked out in the kitchen, to get a drink. "So you want a drink too, and what was it, you wanted to talk about?"
Elena

Elena

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the name of Aphrodite - Talion [xxx]   In the name of Aphrodite - Talion [xxx] EmptySøn Okt 07, 2018 2:03 am

Elena knew how to pick a lock, it wasn't like she hadn't had to do it before. So she locked herself in and put Aphrodite to sleep. After that she went for a little nap herself, but the second she heard someone at the door she was up. Elena closed the door to the bedroom and walked into the living room with Talion. She looked at him. It hang over him like a cloud, and she started to wonder what had happen to him.
"No I'm good," she answered and sat down on the sofa. A lot had happened to both of them. She took a deep breath in. "You should really find a better hiding spot for your gun, it smells for people with high senses after being used," she added turned her head towards him.
"If you really wanna go armed trough the city, you should pick daggers or just smaller and non smelly weapons," she told from experience. Elena took a deep breath in.
"We haven't seen each other over two years, what is there I don't wanna talk about?" She leered a little before she decided to anyways go out to grab a glass of water. Elena passed him on the way back and stopped in front of him. The smell of blood and gunfire wasn't really something she wasn't use to at this point. She gently grabbed his shirt and looked him in the eye.
"You should get this washed.. you got blood stings on it. Clearly not your own," she pointed out. Elena wasn't easy to scare away, most people would most likely yell at him, cursing he was out of his mind. Which he were, but it wasn't really the time or the right thing to say to a man what thought he was getting his fix by going, god knows what. Elena let go of his shirt but didn't walk away from him, she was too drown into his blue eyes.

Duncan

Duncan

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the name of Aphrodite - Talion [xxx]   In the name of Aphrodite - Talion [xxx] EmptySøn Okt 07, 2018 2:28 am

Talion gave s small, sound from him, "hmm maybe you are right about that, but hey it aint your problem." He said a bit anoyed to her, he did not want to be like this, but he knew, she was right about a few things if he was gonna admit it or not, was another thing. When she said they had not seen each other two year, and asked him about what had not happend, he gave a sigh, "i dont know what you are talking about everything is still fine Elena." he said giving out the small part of it.
When she walked to the kitchen he took his whisky and drank it all, before he felt a gentle grab of his shirts from it. Hen then turned around to her eyes, when she said he proably should get it washed, he looked at her with close eyes. "Oh, yeah, because i got time to that, on top of the other stuff that happends sure." He said looking at her, her eyes, locked into him, made him think a bit more, but he was close with, how everything had changed him. "So if you got questions, let me know els well."

Talion then looked at her before he moved out to the Bathroom, "i will get a new t-shirt on, and then take it from their, happy." So thats what he did he went out and took a bath, if she neede him, she would be able to get his help trough that, then when it waas over he packed his gun away agian. He then walked into the living room, "so anything new i should know about"
Elena

Elena

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the name of Aphrodite - Talion [xxx]   In the name of Aphrodite - Talion [xxx] EmptySøn Okt 07, 2018 3:40 am

Elena stood in the same place for a few seconds after he went to the shower. After that she went to sit down, at least for another few seconds before checking on her daughter, she seemed to be in a heavy sleep. Elena went back to sit down. Her mind was in a fight, about everything. If it was a good time to tell him, how she was feeling about seeing him again. Elena and Talion had always had a great connection - it wasn't in words everything needed to be said, they could give each other one look at it was like the other knew what was going on. She went over to the window and looked outside, looking at the rain falling down and people running to get away from it. Elena was captured by her own mind so first she didn't even notice he was back from his shower, it was first when his voice cut though her wall she looked back at him.
"I think you already know. You are just trying to ignore it, because of what. 'Putting us in danger'," she told him and sighted shortly after. Elena turned around so she was standing with her front towards him. "She is your daughter, just as much as she is mine. Don't worry, I'm not asking for anything from you. I don't want money or anything. I just want her to have a family," Elena added.
"I know what its like to grow up and ask after your parents.. or for all search for them your entire life. I don't want that for her," was she quick to point out. Elena didn't care who he was now, how much chaos he had. She had just as much and wasn't better at all.
Duncan

Duncan

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the name of Aphrodite - Talion [xxx]   In the name of Aphrodite - Talion [xxx] EmptySøn Okt 07, 2018 9:35 am

Talion leaned towards the door, while he saw her return those eyes, he never could forget. When she started to say, that he ignore the facts, and for what protecting them. None of the above, not things he would say though, he was not the same person, she had fallen in love with that time, short and simple, the same he had said to Bex, they got too close to him, and it was like after his meeting with a vampire, he had, lost more of himself than he would agree with, same with the Crazy person who talked about Stars, he was to close to going, back down a road he could not see a way out of.

"Maybe, maybe i do it for protecting you both, hell maybe not, Elena you know me better than, anyone, take a good look at me, what do you see, do you see, a person, who can protect his own familiy, or just a killer or a hold other thing, tell me what you do see."

After that he walked towards her so, she could take a better look, "maybe its better without, having me in your life, you can tell any story you like, that her father is gone, i dont care or something els." The words sounded like he meant it, even though inside he was having, a battle with himself. "live you life protect her like you did, and let her Grow up your way, its all ayone can do."
Elena

Elena

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the name of Aphrodite - Talion [xxx]   In the name of Aphrodite - Talion [xxx] EmptySøn Okt 07, 2018 9:49 am

It was a long time ago anger had taken the best of her. Maybe it was because he was being all selfish in this. It wasn't about protecting her or their daughter - it was about protecting him for getting hurt. He walked closer to her and she met him on his way. Elena looked into his eyes.
"You seem to forget who I am in that sentence," she added a little harsh. Then he said she could tell their daughter whatever she wanted. Thats when she reacted and punched him in the face.
"You need to wake the fuck up for whatever happened to you, and start to face reality. That you are the only one who can do a damn thing about it. So grow a pair and stop blaming the world for what goes wrong in your life," she spoke honest. Elena wasn't known for covering the truth. Her brown eyes were locked on him.
"Stop acting like an ass-hole and do something. Because maybe you think you have changed, and maybe you have - but I know who you are in my bones.. because you act like how I did ages ago before I met you," she pointed out. Elena took a deep breath in.
"I can take care of myself, in case you forgot.." she started out before she made two steps and had him tossed down on the floor with her foot on his chest.
"So saying to me, that you want to protect me is overrated. I'm raising her on the Southside on the suicide motel- not really the best thing for her. So If you think that having you in our lives are gonna make it more dangerous you are wrong. You wanna protect us, do what by staying. I'm not buying the other crap," she told and took her foot of his chest.
"She has the right to know. I'm not gonna lie to her."
Duncan

Duncan

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the name of Aphrodite - Talion [xxx]   In the name of Aphrodite - Talion [xxx] EmptySøn Okt 07, 2018 10:05 am

Talion looked at her, while she moved closer to him, thats when he got a right hook. He looked at her, before, he heard her words, " ohh, so i need to too wake up, you looked for your familiy in ages, dont react like you have not been far away, you know the funny thing is, its been two years people changes." He said looking at her, "oh so you lost you familiy or most of them trough poison, i forgot." he said sarcastic, maybe he was pushing it too far, but what had happend had changed him. He looked at her, before he felt her kick and he had a fall. He then looked at her before he pushed it away, just enough so she was unaware of of his kick there sendt her to the floor.

"You dont know how i have changed inthe last two years" he said, before he talk oneward. " and you want a stable person for the kid, so dont pretend like all will be fine, you cant do it with people who are unstabel, its better of not having me there to actualy, being unpredictable and unstabel, thats how i am right now,"

"like i said take a look at me, its better she dont, have me in her life at least until if it comes to that, i am trough this, whatever this is."
" He said looking at her, she was not bex he knew, that she would, need more than just words for him, to get past her barrier so, she would know what was best for the kid.
Elena

Elena

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the name of Aphrodite - Talion [xxx]   In the name of Aphrodite - Talion [xxx] EmptySøn Okt 07, 2018 10:31 am

He knocked her on the floor but she was quick back on her feet. He seemed like the only thing that would work was pushing her away, well it didn't work. Elena was just better at using actions when words at this point. Relationships weren't her strong fight, so this was how she reacted.
"Well If you are so happy about my family history, maybe I should tell you I found most of them. So before you strike down on things you think might put me down, you should do your research," she spoke back at him. "Because you know two years is a long time," she added as she looked at him.
"I don't want stable, I want real. I'm far from stable, don't you see that. I'm on a breaking point, and she is the only thing keeping me from falling apart," Elena pointed out. "Everything isn't fucking fine. It is never fine, I've never said it was. ...Then fix your fucking problems," she lashed out before pulling her hands though her hair.
"Listen," she took a deep breath in. "I'm not here to fight you, or get you to be a father. I'm just asking you too be here. Even if it's just as a friend. I would rather having her have some contact than nothing. Please," Elena added and walked closer to Talion. She grabbed his hands and took a deep breath in.
"You and I.. we have a lot of anger inside us. And we can't fight it alone, so how about we work on it together," she tried to get a deal in. "Lets just forget the fight, and just live. Can we at least do that? I can change your mind of it," she added. Elena slowly pressed her lips against his, in a short kiss.
Duncan

Duncan

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the name of Aphrodite - Talion [xxx]   In the name of Aphrodite - Talion [xxx] EmptySøn Okt 07, 2018 11:00 am

Talion looked at her, while she was giving him a few more words to think about, he was about to answer her, and push her away agian, but that was when her lips touched his, he looked in her eyes, as he saw a few more pieces of himself agian he did not remember the person he saw in the mirror. He did not even see himself, a shadow of his former self was, what he saw, "when she had kissed him, and he had reacted wih kissing back he took a deep breath, and backed away. "Maybe, but you cant help me, hell even if i wanted to its just not a thing." He said before looking, at her agian. "But yeah let the fight stay in the past, i need, to do one thing though," he then walked out to the sink on the bathroom thre the water in his face, while he tryed seeing himself in the mirror it was a stranger, the hero, the person who was stable was gone, what had become of him.

He then looked over his Sink, before he notice Elena staying there,"i just had to wash my face." He said clearly denying that, he did not know what, his next part in his life was, "its sometimes better, not leading a kid to a person, there is so far out like me you said it yourself, not of us are stable but you got and Anchor, thats what make it a whole other thing."
Elena

Elena

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the name of Aphrodite - Talion [xxx]   In the name of Aphrodite - Talion [xxx] EmptySøn Okt 07, 2018 11:46 am

She looked at him walk away, waited a few seconds before she slowly followed him. She was standing in the door, just looking at him. Of course she wished that she could help him.
"Don't lie to me," she answered his deny. Elena walked into the bathroom and stood behind him. "Come here," she whispered in hope that she could make him turn around. All she wanted was for him to look her in the eyes. Elena took a deep breath in, before saying anything else.
"I don't judge you for anything. Nothing that happens in life is your fault, and people come in and try to break your soul. That is when you need to fight more than ever. And I know you are strong, but you don't have to be alone," she pointed out and tilted her head a little to the side.
"I'm here okay, whatever you need. I'm here, I'm always gonna be right here," she added with a little smile. "Even if its just to block your mind from the darkness. Just focus on me, lock everything else out - and just listen to my voice," she took his left hand and placed it on her shoulder, "feel my skin. Now it's only me who is here. Just me," she continued and kept her eyes on his. She took one step closer to him, knowing the only way to feel yourself was when something made you react it could be anything, chaos, love, really everything. She just wanted it to be a positive feeling for him, something to remember him that life could be good. That not all was bad.
Duncan

Duncan

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the name of Aphrodite - Talion [xxx]   In the name of Aphrodite - Talion [xxx] EmptySøn Okt 07, 2018 12:05 pm

Talion knew Elena maybe, could push it back, but as soon they where gone, and returned to a normal day, in the week. He knew he was not gonna be here agian, but Elena could like he knew keep it at bay, maybe just for an hour or a night, it did not matter, he heard her Whisper, where after he slowly turned around to her, he felt her taking his hand placing it on her shoulder, where after he saw her move a bit closer to him, he knew he had to put a thing out later, and that he had too make a choice, since he had two kids, a witch who would die, if he rejected that person, but just the thing that he stod here with her, made him forget, for a short while since, she came trough his armor.

He moved it up to her neck, where he short and simpled let his hand glide past, before he touch her hand ande made her turn around in a small, movement, or fast movement where, after he grabed her and took her up agian. "Its still better for you to keep your daughter away from me at least until i know whats going on, promise me that E." He said the words before he kissed her on the lips very quick, but still fast, he did not want to start something agian it had been two years, and if they where gonna be with each other at some point, they need both time, to learn new parts of each other to know.
Elena

Elena

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the name of Aphrodite - Talion [xxx]   In the name of Aphrodite - Talion [xxx] EmptySøn Okt 07, 2018 12:33 pm

Elena took a deep breath in as his hand moved up towards her neck, before grabbing her hand and turn her towards him. She gasped shortly, but didn't take her eyes of him. She for a short moment felt his lips on hers again, fast and quick but the feeling was still there, the feeling of wanting more. Elena listened to him, and agreed.
"Just don't stay away forever," she answered to his compromise. Of course she would give him space, she didn't ask for him to give up his life to be with her and their daughter. Just few moments of his time. Elena took a deep breath in and looked into his eyes, not knowing if she should give in to her impulses or fight to resist what she wanted at the moment. She wasn't out for a serious relationship, she was just out for feeling connected to someone - or for that matter just herself. Elena made a decision to go in, and she leaned in to place another kiss on his lips. she placed her arms around his neck to pull herself closer towards him. Elena stopped the kiss to place her head against his forehead. There was a lot of things changed about both of them, but one thing there didn't change was how being close to him could make her feel. And she adored that feeling, the feeling about forgetting all the darkness and the world around her.

Duncan

Duncan

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the name of Aphrodite - Talion [xxx]   In the name of Aphrodite - Talion [xxx] EmptySøn Okt 07, 2018 9:02 pm

Talion looked at Elena, when she said, he should just not stay away forever, "no promise, i hope you understand why, i say that." After that he was about to go out from the bathroom, but she ended up holding him back with kissing him, so he forgot, where he was about to go out from this place there eyes got locked, where after he felt her lips agianst his agian. Short after he felt, her kiss and how she ended up laying her head agianst his forhead.

Talion then looked down to her, and send her a smile, "is she sleeping, heavy, so we maybe can fool around, without having it have to be anything," said looking at her and sending her a smile. "We dont have to make anything out of it, but its only if you want, just need to know if your daughter dont wake up while we are doing stuff." He said, being a bit childish, but that was maybe what they needed, who knew, sometimes, life, had a funny way of pushing people into, each other agian. If her answer would be yes, and that her daughter sleept heavy, then he would begin teasing her, with kissedes short down her neck, if not then he would just stay and hold her, with his arms around her.
Elena

Elena

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the name of Aphrodite - Talion [xxx]   In the name of Aphrodite - Talion [xxx] EmptyTors Nov 15, 2018 1:40 am

"I don't understand. But Its not my life," she replied before she kissed him. Truly a part of her understood. She knew the risk it was to have a child in a dangerous place.. she was born into chaos, and now she raised her child in it too. Maybe that was the reason she wanted Talion to help her, because if they fought of the dark together - maybe their little girl would have a better chance than they had.
"She is. That is the good thing about having a kid with advanced Intelligence.. she sleeps longer.. so yeah.. show me you haven't forgotten how to," Elena teased as she bit her lower lip softly. "She won't," she added with a smile. Elena knew her girl. Waking up in a strangers house, her daughter was more likely just to call for her. She knew she shouldn't go anywhere before Elena had said it was save. As his lips teased her neck with pleasure that made her eyes close. Elena zipped her top down and let it fall to the bathroom floor.
He had a way of getting under her skin, and she would hate him for it - but in the end, she couldn't. He reminded her of herself, and if she shouldn't start hating herself, then she couldn't hate him.
Duncan

Duncan

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the name of Aphrodite - Talion [xxx]   In the name of Aphrodite - Talion [xxx] EmptyTors Nov 15, 2018 10:27 am

Talion could not help him self, he wanted her, truly he did he needed her. Her skin agianst his, there lips, everything she had a way of holding him up when he was about to drown. He laughed a little bit, when she challenge him to show, that he still knew how to do it. He saw her zip down her top and let it fall to the ground before he grabed her and his lips meet hers graving agian. He then slowly kissed down, her breasts and stomach, before he threw his own t-shirt of and short after his hands went down to her trouseres, he looked up at her, and open them  with his teeths like a wolf, before he pulled them down slowly and ended up kissing her around her gspot. Before he then got up in his full height, and then grabbed her and lifted her up holding her up, as his lips made a meeting with hers agian, before he walked in to his bedroom with her. 

There he threw her on the bed, before he moved a bit closer after closing the door. He lips where all over her body, with his hand searching for answers for, what she liked and what she did not.  He then ended with his face near hers, and whisper in her ear. " i have, missed you." Before his lips took hers a little bit, and then his lips starte kissing down her body, to be honest he had forgotten he still had his own trousers on.
Elena

Elena

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the name of Aphrodite - Talion [xxx]   In the name of Aphrodite - Talion [xxx] EmptyTors Nov 15, 2018 12:51 pm

It was like she needed his lips on her skin to breathe. Like some kind of force made sure that he was the only one with the key to her survival. It was hard to find people like that. His lips moved down. She felt her body wanting more, she felt her heart racing. Sparks​ ​of​ ​pleasure​ ​race​ ​through​ ​her as he took of her pants, and his lips reached her lower body. She grabbed her hands around his hair softly before he came back up to standing. He lifted her up, and her lips locked on his yet again. It was never a question whether or not she wanted this. She needed this as much as she needed air to breathe.

As he threw her down on the bed, and closed the door - he was shortly after all over her again. His lips only​ ​intensified her​ ​pleasure. She looked him in the eyes after he whispered in her ear.
"I've missed you too," she groan as he again kissed her body. Elenas ​hands​ ​tugged​ ​his​ ​hair,​ ​and​ ​the​ ​vibrations​ ​on​ ​her​ ​skin only​ ​intensify​ ​her​ ​pleasure. "Talion,"​ she​ ​moaned softly. She wanted his touch, she wanted him to feel her.
Duncan

Duncan

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the name of Aphrodite - Talion [xxx]   In the name of Aphrodite - Talion [xxx] EmptyTors Nov 15, 2018 1:28 pm

He loved the way he made her fell, how she wanted him, and him wanting her. It was never about the darknes when they where with each other, it was always about the little light they gave each other. He keept teasing her knowing, that the longer it was the more pleasure they got out of it, he looked at her and send her a cooky smile before his lips moved up to her breasts. His hands, went out and exploring her body, until he got the lock of her cloths. and then his eyes meet hers as he saw her breasts. He could not help himself he slowly moved down to them kissed them and sucked them, where after he gave a little bite, it would fell painfull if they where not shapshifters and just humans but, for them it was animals instincts he then turned around letting her be on top for once, where he starte playing with them, while he sometimes have a few bites here and there. 

It always was about them keeping darknes away, as soon as she would turn them agian he would take of his trouseres and leading down to her panties before he would looked at her, with a verry charming looked ant then he would with his teeths take it of.

In the name of Aphrodite - Talion [xxx]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Does it count as family business if I dont remember my granddaughter? - Aphrodite
» Meliorism - Talion
»  You again, nice to meet you - Talion
» Always late ~ Talion
» Broken mirrors - Talion

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Gågaden-
Gå til: