Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

But how do you do it? - Lucian (XXX)

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

But how do you do it? - Lucian (XXX) - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: But how do you do it? - Lucian (XXX)   But how do you do it? - Lucian (XXX) - Page 2 EmptyOns Dec 20, 2017 9:05 pm

And there they were, those gorgeous green eyes, that’s how he wanted them to be. Watching him, as he looked down Lucian, he couldn’t help but smile just a bit, why did he seem so surprised every time he saw him? An eyebrow was slightly raised as he told Lucian he could do anything, but he didn’t really get to say anything before a kiss was placed on his lips, and he returned it. But that confusion hit once more as he whispered asking Lucian to punish him. Okay the kid had to make up his mind.

With a firm grip on Ozzie chin he pushed him away, making their lisp part. ”Listen.. I wan’t you to make up your mind. I got punched for kissing your chest, and now you tell me you have no limits and you want me to punish you.. Not that I mind, but I will admit that it’s a turn off if I get hit for it. Besides that, if you really want to do this, we need some rules.” his voice firm as he looked straight into those green eyes, releasing the grip of the boys chin. His hands moving to his ass, that firm amazing ass, squeezing it tight as he leaned closer, placing a series of kisses on Ozzie’s neck. Well it was not because the boy didn’t turn him on, quite the opposite actually, but ground rules had to be made if he was serious about this.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: But how do you do it? - Lucian (XXX)   But how do you do it? - Lucian (XXX) - Page 2 EmptyOns Dec 20, 2017 10:25 pm

It was so embracing to ask for, really.. But he just needed it, so bad! Why couldn't Lucian see that? It was that stupid innocent look.. He knew.. He really tried to hide it, to be bold here, but the stupid blushing ruined it. He had to let go of Lucian when he pushed him away, and a slight sigh left his lips, he didn't want to let go!
But Lucian had that.. Dominating look in his eyes, and as it naturally turned him on, it also made him listen. "But I.. It wasn't on purpose.. I didn't mean it.." he tried to explain again, getting a bit uncomfortable with all this.. Shit.
No he didn't want to apologise anymore! Hell no! "Okay, now you listen.. wooaa" he gasped when Lucian started to distract him again, with the kissing.. And the touching! Sweet Jesus.
"Oh my God.. Why are you being such a cry baby about that? I said sorry right? If you don't want me to hit you.. Then make me?" He whispered finding Lucians eyes, being a bit corky just now.. Hmm..
His eyes started to flicker again.. But he wasn't going blind.. Det green started to grow darker, getting into the deep brow almost black.. As the switch turned off.. Woooooops.
"Oh hey there.. Isen't that a sweet little werewolf we have here? Caring about me like that? Hmmm... It's sweet honey.. But I don't care for that.. I really just wanna be fucked, think you can handle that? And NO.. I don't have any limits.." he said, sending Lucian a more confident, 'I don't give a fuck' smile.. Now the last bit of green in his eyes.. Slowly faded away.. Mhmm.. Hallo crazyl!!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: But how do you do it? - Lucian (XXX)   But how do you do it? - Lucian (XXX) - Page 2 EmptyTors Dec 21, 2017 2:03 pm

He wasn’t sure what Ozzie was trying to say, as his actions made him stop midsentence, not that he cared. But he did stop when he heard the next words leaving the boys mouth, and the biting in his ear. Wooa okay this was different, not that shy and innocent boy he had seen so far. But the next thing that happened took him by surprise, well it almost startled him.

The boy’s eyes were not green anymore, now they really dark brown. The words were different, the entire tone that was used was different, and that smile. Yep something was definitely different. An eyebrow was lift as he looked into those eyes that didn’t have a single trace of green in them anymore. Well this boy was special. He took a few seconds, thought about the words, and what he was asked. Well he did like it rough, and this guy asked him for it. And that attitude.. He could peel that of him in no time. A small growl left him as he turned them, pushing Ozzie down on the couch, not really caring about that whole being gentle thing anymore. Greedy lips claiming the boys, as he pushed his crotch against him, slowly grinding still with his pants on. His lips moving over his chin, jaw and onto the neck where he bit down hard, just hard enough not to take any blood. "Let's see what noices we can pull from that cocky mouth of yours." the dominating tone to his voice now fully taken over, as he grabbed the boys hands to pin them over his head against the couch.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: But how do you do it? - Lucian (XXX)   But how do you do it? - Lucian (XXX) - Page 2 EmptyFre Dec 29, 2017 12:05 am

Hæhæ fun! A little werewolf to play with! But oh! What should they play, what should they play? Split the werewolf in half maybe? Oh no! Not fun! Not fun at all.. He would rather play with him alive really, much more fun! A soft whine left his lips when Lucian took action an pushed him down into the soft couch, mhmm so the werewolf could play this game too? Exciting! "Uhhmm.. I seem to have forgotten your name cutie, wanna repeat it? Or should I just call you 'the cute werewolf' as I do in my mind?" he giggled, still toying with Lucian, as he really had forgotten the name.. And.. How he ended up here? Mhmm.. He seemed to have lost his mine, hahahaaaa! Amazing!
Oh and then the kissing started, and it was so nice, so rough, just the way he liked it. Uhm, and the moves, like hell that werewolf did it well! Should he pat him on the head? Better not.. He would like for this to continue.. Like.. All night, yes please!

When Lucian left his lips, his naughty tongue decided to tease him some more "Mhmm.. You are.." he said, but then stopped, Lucians lips had reached his neck, and the biting.. It.. Oh.. He had to stop talking, to let out a loud, long moan.. That was.. The hottest thing ever, getting Ozzie so hard, heart pouting fast as hell, body shaking, all of his inside screaming for more, the desire.. The lust! Oh damn, making him so fucking horny! "More, more, more, harder! Deeper! Bite me!" he begged Lucian.. Oh and that dominating tone.. Fuck.. Was this heave? This man certainly looked like a God okay! Sex God.. Thank you Angels!! "This isne't really a punishment you know? I want this.." he whispered, oh yes..
OH! NO! And there goes my hands again.. What is with people and doing that, like I wanna touch too? See.. Now this is a punishment.. Look at his body, God damit! He hummed a bit grumpy, letting Lucian know that this was NOT okay! "Let me touch you!" he commanded, of cause believing Lucian would give him what he wanted.. Yesyes, why wouldn't he?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: But how do you do it? - Lucian (XXX)   But how do you do it? - Lucian (XXX) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jan 02, 2018 9:06 am

Lucian didn’t really care about the whole forgetting his name thing, he was not one to get easily offend anyhow. ”Lucian…” he just simply answered, not really bothering to comment on the rest, after all he had other things on his mind right now. And speaking off he dived right into it, kissing the boy that was once more laying underneath him. He had no idea what the boy was going to say, since his biting seemed to stop him right in the middle of his sentence, ohh so he liked that, he had to remember to keep doing that then. The reaction he got out of him was no less than exquisite. His body shaking, the sounds, the feeling of him withering beneath him. Shit this was turning him on like crazy. And as he was asked so nicely he responded with a soft laugh, biting down once more on the neck, and then again one more time, before it turned into kisses down his chest, and then once more a bite right next to his nipple. Not one of the kisses drew blood though, that wasn’t exactly Lucian’s kind of thing, but still he bit pretty down hard.

He heard that cocky voice of him once more, claiming it wasn’t punishment, and it lit a fire inside him. The boy’s hands were hold in place over his head, which made it impossible for him to use them. Which also gave the reaction he had hoped for. Hearing that commanding tone in his voice he lift his head and sent him one hell of a dominating look. ”I think it’s about time we get that tone pulled from you. If you want anything you’re going to beg for it.” He said leaning down leaving a wet trail with his tongue on Ozzies neck, before biting down hard right below the ear. His hand moved to Ozzie crotch, feeling that hardness hiding under his pants as he clearly was turned on by this. ”Am I making myself clear?” he more or less commanded in that dominating deep tone of his, taking a good grip of the boys erection through the pants, looking straight into those dark brown eyes, one hand still keeping the boys arms in place over his head. His lips curled up into a grin as he leaned down, their lips almost touching ”Now beg, and I might grant you just what you want.” he whispered in the same controlling and demanding voice of his.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: But how do you do it? - Lucian (XXX)   But how do you do it? - Lucian (XXX) - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 07, 2018 6:03 am

Lucian? Hmm.. Well that a perfectly good name for screaming, should he try it on? Mhmm.. Oh but that kiss, one second! "Ohh.. Lucian.." he just moaned, yeah.. Perfectly fine name! It worked! His moans grew even higher when Lucian learned just how much Ozzie loved the biting, at least when he was like this, and.. Bit him more, harder.. All over.. SHIT! That was good.. Fuck.. Could he be more hard right now.. "More.." his voice tried saying, but it was more of an echo, just another moan.
He'd forgotten all about the whist stuff, yeah Ozzie kinda liked being held down like that.. Just.. No control needed, he just wanted to let go, and let the handsome werewolf do what ever.. Everything he did was so fucking good anyways.. Just more of that stuff, please?!
But oh that look... That fucking dominating look.. Yeah yeah, he was an alpha, how could he not be? Shit.. Don't piss him off, stop pissing him off God Damn! You want sex, right? Yeah yeah.. Then stop, be fucking nice! Okay!
Beg? He wanted him to beg? Oh hell noooo.. No.. Okay.. Maybe? The kissing and the biting was a bit distracting, fuuuu.. "Mhmmhmm.." he moaned, moreeeee! Oh and he felt Lucian right there.. Against him.. Fuck.. Take of the stupid clothes already!! Just.. Omg! Get going! Why did he drag this out like this? Not fair!
"Noooo" He gasped, not taking orders! You need too.. Noooo! YES! But the grab was to much "I mean Yes.. Yes.. Yes.. Please.. Please.. Fuck me!" he gasped, moaning like crazy.. Oh the lust.. He couldn't handle it, shit! "Mhmmmhmm.. I want you Now.. PLEASE!" he begged.. Oh that look.. Those eyes.. Shit.. Shit!!
Was he even going to last for more than 2 seconds? He was so hard already.. Oh shit..
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: But how do you do it? - Lucian (XXX)   But how do you do it? - Lucian (XXX) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jan 09, 2018 2:34 pm

At first it seemed like this stubborn guy didn’t really feel like doing as he was told. But it didn’t stop Lucian, he kept pushing him, pushing him towards that point where he did what he was asked to. And it payed off, there was always a way to break them, even the stubborn ones. And what a plead he got, the boy actually had flair for this. That look in his eyes, that longing, the lust shown clearly all over his face, and then that begging, the almost desperate tone to his voice. He bit down hard on Ozzie’s lower lip, before he moved to his neck that was ones more lavished with both kisses and hard bites. ”That’s more like it” he whispered in the boys ear, before letting go of his arms, and crotch. He pulled himself back, and without a single moment of hesitation, he removed both the pants and boxers from the boy beneath him.

Once more he leaned himself over him, without moving the rest of his own clothes. His hand moved to the boys mouth, where he just pushed 2 fingers in, and looked at him with a commanding voice. ”Suck!” there was no place for hesitation, and if the boy didn’t do as he was asked, he just moved his fingers by himself. When they were nice and wet he removed them, placed them against the boys entrance and slowly pushed them up inside him, his eyes locked on the boy, reading every single reaction, claiming it, making it fuel the lust that was building inside him. He started to move his fingers harder and more demanding, making him ready.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: But how do you do it? - Lucian (XXX)   But how do you do it? - Lucian (XXX) - Page 2 EmptyTors Jan 11, 2018 10:09 pm

Not so sure about that, the lust was engrossing him, it took over and pushed him, all to fast towards the end. He really tried to control it, but Lucian was sooooo... And it made him go sooooo...
Shit.
He just threw his head back over, exposing his neck to Lucian, moaning loud as the biting and kissing continued, he never wanted it to stop. "More.." he gasped, clearly he'd surrendered himself to Lucian now, got all submissive and shit.. Oh he hated this.. But shit he loved it too! Fucking werewolf!! Making him like this, so weak, begging.. What power did he have over him?
Just as Lucian let go and stopped holding him down, he was about to touch him, of cause! But he could't, not right away anyways, Lucian wanted to remove Ozzie's clothes, and he just let him, he wanted to get out of it! He wanted to get fucked! The clothes was just in the fucking way!
But.. when he was done with that Ozzie reached forward, placing his fingers on his abdomen, feeling his way up to his chest, pressing down on his nippels, playing just a bit.
He looked up as Lucian pushed his fingers into his mouth, he had to open up of cause.. All though he thought about biting down into the flesh.. But it was just for a brief second.. No he wasn't going to reck this! He wanted Lucian.. So fucking bad.. Couldn't mess stuff up now!
So he just looked him in the eyes as he obeyed him and started sucking, making his tongue play along too.. Mhmm.. Wonder where those salty, wet, delicious fingers might go? Up his ass maybe? Would be lovely! And yes.. He was right.. FUCK! Lucian pulled out the fingers, as Ozzie gasped for air, closing his eyes, waiting for the sweet pleasure to kick in. "Aaaah.. Fuck..." He yelled out, as Lucian pushed his fingers inside ham.. Down there this time.. But oh.. Ohhhh.. It was good. Ozzie's eyes popped open again, and their eyes locked.. Just as Lucian started to move the fingers like that.. Hard.. Demanding.. He moaned.. Loud!! His own fingers had forgotten about the nippels, and skated down to grab a whole on Lucians hips. His fingers pressing tight around him, nails going into the soft skin, not poking through, but close.
"Ohhh.. shit.. More... Please.." he gasped, twisting on the couch, impossible to lay still with that sexy werewolf doing stuff like this to him.. He was so hard.. He just wanted to be taken.. So bad. so his fingers just slipped down again, finding his pants, starting to open them, getting rid of the belt first, and then slowly zip down his pants, till he could get what he wanted! And he mandaged to fit his fingers down Lucians boxers, got a good grab around him, and started to move his hand, jerking him off.. Still moaning himself.. Oh sweet heaven! THANKS!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: But how do you do it? - Lucian (XXX)   But how do you do it? - Lucian (XXX) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jan 16, 2018 2:20 pm

And he actually did what he asked off him, no hesitation, maybe he had finally accepted who was in control. He smiled as their eyes locked, movingh is fingers and taking in all of the reaction he got from the Ozzie. He was so god damn responsive, and Lucian liked it, no he loved it, this was fucking amazing! He felt the fingers digging into his skin, and he let out a soft groan. He could hear the boys desperation in his voice, it was perfect, and it fulled his lust, making him move his fingers harder, more demanding. He moaned as he felt his fingers around his already hard cock. And then he started to move his hand, jerking him off, ohh fuck, this was fucking good.

A few minutes continued like that before he pulled his fingers out, and pulled himself away from Ozzies hands. He got up, but not to go away, he just removed the last of his clothes. Once he was just as naked as the boy he sat down on the couch ones more, pulling him to him, making him sit on top of him, claiming his lips in a deep intense kiss, his hands grabbing onto that perfect ass of his. "If you want it then take it, give us both pleasure!" The dominating tone was still there, but since it was in the middle of a kiss, it was also a bit of a sensuel tone to it.

//arghhh.. det blev som det nu blev. meeh
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: But how do you do it? - Lucian (XXX)   But how do you do it? - Lucian (XXX) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jan 30, 2018 5:33 pm

Defenetly not a disappointment, mhmm cause this delicious werewolf really had it all, and yes he meant the whole packet, the length in his pants made Ozzie wonder if it could even fit? But it kinda had to, he wanted him so bad, he just needed to feel him inside! Now please! He continued to please him, still one hand down Lucians pants, trying to explore some more, and of cause jerking him of, as good as possible for the position they lay in. His neck went a few centimeters back, as he glanced up into the ceiling, his eyes getting bigger as he felt the sweet pleasure of Lucian going at him, harder, faster, more demanding, it was so impossible for him to hold any enjoyfull sounds back, he just gave in shivering a bit, as he twisted under him, still moaning like a maniac.. More! And the sweet torture just went on and on.. Lucian pushed him towards the edge, just a bit to fast.. Fuck.. No don't come, not yet.. You need him inside you, wait!

He could barely hold himself back.. Until finally! Lucian pulled his amazing fingers out, and Ozzie was given just a few seconds to gain control of his body again. He let go of the wolf when he got up.. Just leaving Ozzie on the couch totally breathless.. Wait, he wasn't leaving right? Nono.. He was just removing the clothes! Fuck yes! Ozzie could of cause not get his eyes form him, as the lovely man finally got all naked, and that smoking hot body, damn, it just made him pine for him even more. "Could you be anymore like a sex-god?" he said in a playfull kinda way, sending him a cocky smile, feeling pretty good about himself, as always when the brown eyes was in focus.
A small whine left lis lips as Lucian sat down, pulled Ozzie against him, up on his lap, getting him in just the right position for.. The next step, and oh yeah he felt him, right there.. And it made him shiver just a bit, a loud moan of expiation left his lips.. "You don't have to say that twice.." he whispered just after catching a breath, between all the wet kisses, amazing!
"Fuck.." he gasped as he felt Lucian getting a good grab onto his ass, oh.. sweet Lord!
He found his way around them, reading out and grabbing Lucians huge manhood, pushing him against himself, lifting his ass just a bit to get him to where he needed to be. He found his lips again, as he felt Lucian at his opening, guiding him slowly inside.. Rolling his hips, just go glide slowly down around him, pushing him all the way up inside him.. And he sucked that perfect lip in-between his own, kissing him hard and intense, as the loudest yet moan left his lips.. Oh GOD, that was just perfect.. But shit he was big.. Made Ozzie feel a bit tight, but that wouldn't last long, he just had to get going.. So he started moving on top of the werewolf.. Slowly getting used to the big cock filling him out.

But how do you do it? - Lucian (XXX)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Well.. Hi? XXX - Lucian
» And who do you think you are? (XxX) - Lucian
» Why hello there - Lucian
» A lost doll (XXX) - Lucian
» Nice running into you here - Lucian

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum