Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I believe what you were trying to say is...

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Joseph

Joseph

Antal indlæg : 11

I believe what you were trying to say is... Empty
IndlægEmne: I believe what you were trying to say is...   I believe what you were trying to say is... EmptySøn Jul 31, 2022 8:08 pm

Location | Close to Sariel's fine little house
Dato | August 8th 2022
Time | Noon
Attire | casual outfit
Topic for | @Sariel

You are welcome

The siphoner had made a list, a list of all the things he had regretted not doing, or he really hadn't. But he had made an ideal list of the people whom he wanted to pay a little visit. With months on the ocean, he had only been able to talk to some fish while almost freezing to death along with drowning. But he had made some new friends the two clown fish, Susan and Bryan. Enough about those two, after all he had left them behind once Rogue had managed to pull him out of the ocean. Great start, he had been warmed up and was ready to party.

Joseph had found himself here out in the forest, it was truly beautiful if you came for the sights to take pictures like many for some reason did. It was as he came closer he picked up on a scent, and now Joseph had few children, but he could easily sort out their scent in a crowd - he wouldn't be very good at his job if he couldn't. However, this scent he had not really been near before, so he was curious. Very much. There was something angelic reminding him of an angel he once had loved, loved a lot actually. Something stirred, but then it was gone again. Stupid human emotions. Then he went to the front door, and stood there, then knocked a few times waiting.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Sariel

Sariel

Humør : Out of my way
Antal indlæg : 168

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe what you were trying to say is...   I believe what you were trying to say is... EmptySøn Jul 31, 2022 8:31 pm

It didn’t come as a surprise when she felt a vision coming, because it had been one that she had been haunted by a couple of times already. Her father standing by the door, knocking, her in the kitchen already making coffee. She could, of course, have opened the door before he had even managed to raise his hand, but she waited till she could hear the sound of his hand heavy against the oak door. Then, with a small sigh, she walked outside, putting down the pot of coffee and two glasses; then she walked to the door, where she opened it and looked at Joseph. “I’ve been expecting you; come in” she stepped aside and let her father into her home. Maybe she should behave differently. Perhaps she should be a little more on edge, especially when she knew what he could do and what he was. But she had never felt so distraught with the missing link in her body. It couldn’t even be compared to when she had started plotting her revenge against Michael and Eden, a plan that had quickly disappeared when she had finally managed to get to Gaia.
She was afraid that if she didn’t do this, she would become something far worse than the man she had just let into her home. “Coffee?” she asked, walking toward the porch where she had placed the things and sat down, starting to pour before he could even answer.
Joseph

Joseph

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe what you were trying to say is...   I believe what you were trying to say is... EmptySøn Jul 31, 2022 8:41 pm

He could hear her footsteps, she came in closer. Opened the door and he looked at her, knew right away. She looked just like her mother, he thought. "Oh my -  thank you," he then stepped inside and looked around. Joseph wasn't really surprised nor wanted to act the way of her saying he was expected. By now he knew his children in one or the other way had brilliant powers. He had no doubt she had as well, making him perhaps just a bit more curious. Coffee? He turned his head around and looked at her, Joseph let his lips pull up to some sort of a smile, "would love to," he could easily come of as way kinder than perhaps someone saw him. People usually thought of him as more cunning and cruel, well it sounded like their problem more than this really. "Its a lovely little place you got yourself here," he complimented, keeping the talk going as he looked around, mostly up and down the walls and at the shelves, wanting to see just how much he could get out of her from the way she decorated her place. Sometimes décor told a lot about people, even he could admit that.
Sariel

Sariel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe what you were trying to say is...   I believe what you were trying to say is... EmptySøn Jul 31, 2022 9:06 pm

There wouldn’t be much of her in the home; sadly, she hadn’t been a woman to collect keepsakes. The only thing she had, was very ancient books that she had found in the ruins of Bentley Sinclair’s old library, which were safely hidden away in the cellar where she kept the things she needed for her magic.
Thank you, I only recently bought it; I used to live in New Zealand with Azrael”, she freely told him, didn’t really see the sense in trying to hide things, not when she could so clearly see his curious eyes wanting to figure out who she was, maybe what she was and what her mother had been to her. She started pouring him some coffee before she turned it and poured some on her own. “She named me Sariel, but that was as much as my mother was part of my life, I’m afraid; if you were hoping she might come around—she died last year”, she added, looking up to take in his reaction “she is somewhat back, carrying the Archangel Zadkiel around” a small sigh left her as she took the cup and leaned back in her seat, her brown eyes taking him in, he wasn’t really what she had pictured, even if she had seen images off him, both pictures but also in her mind. Maybe how she handled his arrival made him behave and be in a good mood. Sometimes all you needed to do, was give the sociopath some respect, and then everything would turn out fine.
Joseph

Joseph

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe what you were trying to say is...   I believe what you were trying to say is... EmptySøn Jul 31, 2022 9:25 pm

He liked her. The way she spoke, not because she was naive or something remotely like this. But just because like himself, why hide anything? What was the point of secret really. Joseph listened, one of his favorite things to do was listen and observe, even as someone would argue that he talked to much. "Mingling with the archangels, sweet child of mine," he chuckled a little bit, finding it actually a little bit funny. Mostly because of his own relationships with Michael and Remiel, they were somewhat complicated - depending on who you asked. Joseph still thought that Remiel could at least have fished him up from the ocean, however Joseph was also sure that there was some boring lesson behind Remy not having done so.

Joseph knew about Eden having died. Stuff like that didn't just go pass someone like Joseph. "I know where you mother have been around for some time, before and after she came back. She was with that asshole Cael, bastard really," Joseph let out a sigh, oh what a weak little angel. So easy to make him scream when he had captured him over at Southside. Right before the two kind gentlemen had asked to get him, Joseph had gladly given the fool away. More than happy to know he would never see him again. "But yeah, I'm not surprised really, I have a thing where I attract archangels, it seems like its genetic, be careful," Joseph said with a small smug smile on his lips.
Sariel

Sariel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe what you were trying to say is...   I believe what you were trying to say is... EmptySøn Jul 31, 2022 9:46 pm

Her eyes narrowed her eyes playfully, so he already knew about her mother and whom she had spent her time with? Interesting. But again, it didn’t surprise her even if she found it rather telling that he even used his energy on keeping taps on an old love, even if it would seem it was a small habit of his—those that was special enough of course.
Hmm, can’t say much about her taste in me, seems to be a thing of hers” she hummed, taking a sip of her coffee, even if this Ash guy seemed all right. He was still the son of Hades, and she to that found it rather comical that a demi-god of the death deity had decided to spend his life on saving people. What kind of paradox was that? Now, if he had been a mortician or pathologist, she would have understood it. But a doctor in trauma? That really seemed to put the whole thing of death in another perspective.
Seems like it has already affected me, not that I had much luck with kidnapping Michael’s son, and Azrael seems to be the only one that comes back—but five-hundred years together” she stopped up and counted in her head “give and take” she added “that will do that to you” she took another sip.
Joseph

Joseph

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe what you were trying to say is...   I believe what you were trying to say is... EmptySøn Jul 31, 2022 9:58 pm

Joseph lifted his brow when she told him that she had tried to kidnap Michael's son, making a small grimace, "I once was the reason why Michael's daughter got taken by a nasty demon - boy, be happy you didn't have much luck, trust me, an angry Michael is no joke," he pointed out. Okay, to be fair, Elenora wouldn't have kidnapped him if he hadn't tortured her brother Frederik and changed his mate mark. And it wasn't really his fault the girl had sort out the person Joseph was supposed to meet with and had gotten herself into some serious trouble, oh boy - ding ding, that was where Azrael came into play. He recalled it more so now. If he remembered correctly it was him who had saved the poor girls soul. Maybe he should give Elenora a visit? Yeah, he would add that to his list, take a swing down the lane and perhaps see how Ethan was holding up, it had been a while since he had been catching up with friends.

"Oh please, five-hundred years is nothing, you learn more when you are on your own. Or I for one happen to like who I am, it makes it fairly easy -" He believed fully that he wasn't lonely. Loneliness was an emotion he used to create chaos if anything, not liking it. Of course he had understanding to the emotion, he just chose to act like it was an illusion. "You lost your mate - you are lonely," he pointed at her. Now, Joseph had seen various of people losing their mates in many different ways. But this was a special kind of loss, she had gotten her mark broken not removed. "What would you say if I told you, that I'm an expert in fixing just that?"
Sariel

Sariel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe what you were trying to say is...   I believe what you were trying to say is... EmptyMan Aug 01, 2022 8:46 am

A smirk formed over her lips when he told her it was good that she didn’t have any luck; she let him believe that she hadn’t been successful in getting Zach to go with her. Because that hadn’t been the reality, she had gotten him along without using any force, making him believe she had been a friend—someone that could take him away from the bunker and show him the world; alas, he had been taken back by someone that needed leverage against Michael to get him to talk with her.
Now that was where they differed; she had yet to like who she was. But hopefully, it would come with time, even if it was hard now that she was once again, not on her own, given that she and Azrael had something, even if she wasn’t quite sure what it was. She knew that Azrael hadn’t truly been able to love anyone the way he had loved Katana. Maybe that was why it added to the loneliness.
A brow lifted when he mentioned that she had lost her mate and theorised that was why she was lonely. He wasn’t far off—he could fix it? She couldn’t keep herself from leaning forward in an interested manner. “What, is this as a thank you for telling your former lover where to find you?” a smirk started to form over her lips, not that she didn’t think that Rogue wouldn’t be able to find Joseph on her own. Still, it had helped that she had visions of him in the water, knowing where he was on the fish swimming around him.
And how will you undo the will of a god” she asked in a wondering tone because she hadn’t thought it would actually be able to reverse what had been done. Maybe it was wishful thinking, but she couldn’t hide the sliver of hope in her voice.
Joseph

Joseph

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe what you were trying to say is...   I believe what you were trying to say is... EmptyMan Aug 01, 2022 2:21 pm

He lifted a brow, someone had to tip of Rogue to get his location. The thunderbird had been very kind to send him far away from reach for others. Which reminded him he needed to visit that family, he wasn't that fond of getting his neck broken nor being dropped in the middle of nowhere - even if he had made friends along the way. "Might be," he mused a bit and let out a little chuckle. Joseph chuckled a little bit, "because I'm not just a master of the arts of magic, I'm a master in science to. And combing those two forces can make you more powerful than any god," he pointed out and lifted a finger in the air. "I've spent thousands of years trying to get rid of the mark, without much luck to it, but I have mastered the art of removing it long enough for it to be replaced with a new one - if you are so sure you want to get rid of the name that is cursed to your soul," he narrowed his eyes a little bit, almost like he cared. Maybe he could care, it was a possibility.  Joseph took his cup of coffee and thereby a little sip. "But it all depends on what you truly want, I mean -" He narrowed his eyes a little bit and then exhaled, "it's not painless," he knew that. Did he care? Actually not that much. But he knew about from his last subjects that the pain could be so extreme their body shut down for minutes to hours, so of course it was a risk. Like everything you did in life, it was a risk to do something so dangerous as the things Joseph was doing.
Sariel

Sariel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe what you were trying to say is...   I believe what you were trying to say is... EmptyMan Aug 01, 2022 2:37 pm

She blinked a little and then titled her head when he told her that he could replace it with a new one, but the thing was, she hadn’t gotten a new mate since Azrael had removed it. She had thought it would come, but each day that she waited for a name to be written over her collarbone, it hadn’t happened. Maybe what her father was proposing would speed the procedure up, or perhaps a name was written on her soul rather than on her skin? At this point, she wasn’t sure what the difference was because the name was supposed to be your soulmate—maybe that had been why it had hurt so much, because Jamie hadn’t been hers, especially not seeing him with Hope—how different he had become already. She could see it in his eyes, even if it had only been pictures that Ayah had on her phone.
Then she laughed when he mentioned it would be painless “my wings rotted off my back; I think I know what pain is,” she said rather bitterly “the only problem is”, she tugged down her blouse, revealing the bare collarbone where a name should be written “he made a deal with god, and there hasn’t been a name showing since” she let go of the fabric that hid her olive skin, her brown eyes watching and taking in his reaction.
Joseph

Joseph

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe what you were trying to say is...   I believe what you were trying to say is... EmptyMan Aug 01, 2022 2:54 pm

Not that Joseph could imagine what it was like having wings that started to rot away. Far from, nor was he that empathic, he however found the events rather interesting. Good and evil trying to be in one shape. Angelic and magical. Joseph couldn't help but laugh a little, he really shouldn't, but he did it anyway. It wasn't really because he saw a problem, "oh that?" He had seen it before. Not caused by the angels or God, but by witches. Sometimes when a witch had lost their unclaimed mate for too many times - the name faded till you met your person - or so they said. "I never had a name written on me, and I for one know there is someone I'm cursed to be bound to. And angels making deals with god about witches, should be unheard of. This is God's way of punishing you for being able to hold magical powers," at least Joseph believed that. He hated this God, wishing he sometimes never had fallen down to his Earth where this God ruled - or failed at ruling, depending on who you asked.
Sariel

Sariel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe what you were trying to say is...   I believe what you were trying to say is... EmptyMan Aug 01, 2022 3:07 pm

Maybe she should have gotten mad when he laughed at her misery, but instead, a smirk curled over her lips, and her eyes deepened, almost becoming pitch black.
However, the smirk was replaced with an expression of astonishment when Joseph explained his view on it, being cursed by God. But she had James written on her collarbone before, so why was it different this time? “Are you saying,” she felt it almost hard to breathe “, that Azrael might not have removed James from my soul, but rather just undone the bond and removed the name so I wouldn’t notice?” she wouldn’t know if Jamie was still her mate because she hadn’t seen him, why should she? Of course, she didn’t dislike or have any ill feelings about Jamie, but it still hurt that she hadn’t been the one getting her happy ending, but someone else had taken her place—a place that should have been hers. Letting her taste what it felt like to have a family, the feeling of being a mother, only to have it stripped away. No, Azrael wouldn’t do that to her; at least, she decided not to believe it—even if it was rather easy to let one's thoughts go down that path.
Joseph

Joseph

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe what you were trying to say is...   I believe what you were trying to say is... EmptyMan Aug 01, 2022 3:25 pm

"I'm saying Archangels never does anything that doesn't in someway work in their best self interest, and they only fool themselves in the end really," he replied and licked his lips a little bit. Joseph didn't know if it was the right theory he had come up with, maybe he was right - or maybe something else entirely had happened. Who knew when you played with God? "That - or the new mate is simply just hidden for you to find without having a chance to use your powers to track the person by name? Now its fairly easy to let the mark show, if you want it to be seen, clearly its not your beloved archangel friend, otherwise you would have known by now," Joseph pointed out, "and what good is a deal with God then, if not even God gives his sons and daughters what they want?" Joseph shook his head a little bit, then taking a step closer towards her and lifted hand out and placed it against her collarbone, took whatever magic that was around the mark to let it show for her eyes when he removed his hand. "Not James," he told her and looked into her eyes for a reaction, part of him wanted to know if she was happy or sad about those news.
Sariel

Sariel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe what you were trying to say is...   I believe what you were trying to say is... EmptyMan Aug 01, 2022 5:49 pm

So—” she bit down the words, her eyes narrowing, and then a laugh left her, almost manic in a way, because what had she expected? That God, the creator of the very earth she was walking, would ever take an interest in her? Maybe it had all been a ploy to get Azrael back into the role of the Archangel that he was, and she had been the perfect pawn on the board of chess God was playing, where she had been moved and used against her will.
She looked up as he walked toward her and took away whatever magic was cloaking her mate's name; it was so different, and she could already feel like a fog lifted from her mind—what trickery was this, and who had done such a thing? She still didn’t want to believe that Azrael had done it, but there was still that almost silent voice in the back of her head that was telling her what. Had she really believed that Azrael would ever love a creature like her? A woman he had stayed away from when she had gotten too close. Something that could never compare to the woman he had loved and gotten children with. Something that she had made sure she herself would never be able to.
Hm, then who?” she wondered, almost relieved that it wasn’t Jamie, and tried to angle her face so she could look down at the words written over her skin.
Joseph

Joseph

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe what you were trying to say is...   I believe what you were trying to say is... EmptyMan Aug 01, 2022 5:58 pm

He could only imagine the first few things in her mind, betray. That feeling was something Joseph felt often, people could argue if he really should be feeling like that - but he did. "Jimmy -" he read and tilted his head a little to the side, "seems like you are stuck with the letter J, just cross your fingers it isn't Jimmy the cricket," he moved his eyes to hers, looking at her face as she tried to read the name herself. It was odd how a name could have such affect on one person's life, he wondered how it controlled hers. Joseph wasn't as bound to it as a normal witch or warlock, maybe it was just because he was a sociopath? No, he had met Primrose who had told him a different story. It was all really just fun and games. "Huh, seems like you might need to talk to your angel - or go find this Jimmy and see for yourself first if he is worth another heart ache or not, you know boys - they not in their right head," he chuckled a little bit and then shook his head. "You are welcome."
Sariel

Sariel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe what you were trying to say is...   I believe what you were trying to say is... EmptyMan Aug 01, 2022 8:28 pm

A snort left her, then a laugh because she couldn’t really contain it “yeah, sure, with my luck, I’m one hundred percent stuck with a cricket for a mate”, she shrugged; it wouldn’t be the worst thing that happened to her. A more genuine smile formed over her lips, and her eyes slightly narrowed, but this time in a more playful manner, “thank you, I appreciate it” then she titled her head. At the same time, she took the cup of coffee and took a small sip of the warm liquid. “do I remind you of her?” she wondered if that might be why he wanted to stay and actually help—she had heard enough stories to know that he wasn’t a man that easily gave things away without expecting something in return, and she was also seeing a future where he would come to her, and she needed to help. Still, when that day came, she also knew that she would do it without little to no hesitation. Not because she was naïve or foolish, she knew what a man he was, the trouble about it—it didn’t scare her, nor did it make her want to stay clear of him. She liked being near him; he had an almost calming effect on her chaotic nature.
Joseph

Joseph

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe what you were trying to say is...   I believe what you were trying to say is... EmptyMan Aug 01, 2022 8:40 pm

He nodded a little when she thanked him, now Joseph wasn't really used to people thanking him. Not that much at least. Do I remind you of her? He narrowed his eyes a little bit. "I met your mother in Paris, 1500 a.c, Leonardo da Vinci had died that following year. There had been a war and all," he shook his head a little bit, knowing it sounded like he was getting off topic. But he had never really shared with anyone how he had met Eden that first time. "I had a workshop, where she walked in one day and we got talking. She was perhaps one of the most curious and beautiful creatures I had seen," he chuckled a little by the memories, something that reminded people around him that he did and was capable of some emotions. "Curious soul indeed," he shook his head a little as a small smile pulled the corner of his lips. "But the way you look, the whole way you are carrying yourself, that is ... all her," he looked Sariel in the eyes for a moment, with an actual smile that reached his eyes differently than he usually smiled.
Sariel

Sariel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe what you were trying to say is...   I believe what you were trying to say is... EmptyMan Aug 01, 2022 9:01 pm

She nodded, knowing the story, that much her mother had relented to tell her. Not that she had known much about her father, other than he wanted to use her for his own sake. She didn’t doubt that he seemed like the type that looked at his own flesh and blood and saw that more people and if they interested him and he felt curious about them you would be lucky, on the other than if you bored him, or crossed him on a bad mood; well then she wasn’t sure what he would actually be capable of doing.
A small smile formed over her lips as he mentioned that she looked and carried herself like her mother. “I can’t give her much credit for that; I lived my whole life secluded from the outside world, still don’t know how to use a phone, and you’re lucky that the coffee isn’t burned” she hummed, then noticing a shift in energies, “seems like our time will soon be up” she added with her soft voice, letting her eyes glide toward him again. “Unless you want to be here when my mother shows up”, she wondered; maybe he wanted to see her again? But she wasn’t sure that either of her parents was ready for that confrontation. Mostly because the mother that came back was not her mother in any way. Something that Eden still had a hard time understanding, and everyone else around her it would seem.
Joseph

Joseph

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe what you were trying to say is...   I believe what you were trying to say is... EmptyMan Aug 01, 2022 9:13 pm

"Its a shame really, you would have conquered the world if I had known about you," he replied. He felt the stirring bitterness that Eden had isolated Sariel, it didn't take a genius to put together the reason was him. Joseph took a sharper breath in by the mention that Eden would show up soon enough, he clicked his tongue. "Even if I'm thrilled to see her again, I'm afraid today is not the time," he admitted. For one he wasn't really sure the world was ready to know he was back. Not with the people he wanted to confront. Everything usually went smoothly if he didn't let people in on every single thing he did. Joseph however downed his coffee, "It has been lovely, but you are right. Our time is up, we will see each other around some day," he nodded a little before he made a skipped towards the front door, with a small spell he used the door as a portal back to Rogue, closing the portal as soon the door closed.
Sariel

Sariel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe what you were trying to say is...   I believe what you were trying to say is... EmptyMan Aug 01, 2022 9:55 pm

She got up as he walked toward the door, leaned against the wall as he whispered a spell, opening the door, and as he stepped into the portal, she let out a small sigh. Then her mother appeared behind her “you’re too late”, she said before walking toward the pot of coffee and started emptying it into the wash.  With a sigh, she looked toward her mother, that was clearly puzzled about what she had been too late for; then she looked around as she felt a different shift in energies; without Sariel having to confirm it, she already knew who had been here, what she had been too late for. But somehow, she decided not to act on it, knowing very well that the rest of the archangels deserved to know, but maybe there was some part of her that still couldn’t do anything against Joseph, which was why she had kept herself away.
Now there was only one question in mind, what was she going to do? Without thinking much of it, she pushed away from the sink and grabbed her bag. She at least deserved to know whom this man was, the supposed Jimmy that was now part of her soul. She needed to see him, make sure that she should stay away. Little did she know that the decision she made would only take her father away from Azrael.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe what you were trying to say is...   I believe what you were trying to say is... Empty

I believe what you were trying to say is...
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Bjergene, Oneiroi-
Gå til: