Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Greedy

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Ivy

Ivy

Humør : I hate to interrupt, but today’s just been full of surprises.
Antal indlæg : 58

Greedy Empty
IndlægEmne: Greedy   Greedy EmptyFre Jul 29, 2022 12:48 pm

Location | The forest close to the North part
Date | 29th of July 2022
Weather | Nice and sunny
Attire | Link
Topic for | @Jalen x

It was almost sad. Sad how some Sinclair witches had put a pause on the beautiful virus she had tried to spread out this entire forest, of course she could just to a another try. But no, she waited. Right now she had already made the Red Warriors run from their territory. And she wasn't about to let them know it was her, then the whole cover she had made would just be for nothing. Right now, they didn't even know she was alive, and till the given moment - she would like for things to stay like that.

However, a small change of plans happened when she was walking around the forest and saw a familiar face. Jalen, it had been a while since she had betrayed him and left him in a trap, oh well, no one was perfect. So, she bounced closer towards him with her hands behind her back, giving him a bigger smile,"hello handsome, long time no see," she giggled a little bit and tilted her head to the side.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Jalen

Jalen

Humør : If speaking kindly to plants makes them grow, imagine what speaking kindly to people does.
Fag : Philosophy, History, Astronomy, Biotechnology, Fairy magic.
Antal indlæg : 25

Greedy Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Greedy   Greedy EmptyMan Aug 01, 2022 3:51 am

Outfit

Even if spending time in the forest, was potentially dangerous for him in this time, he had a hard time staying away. He felt he needed to try and protect the plants if he could. But he also couldn’t allow himself to connect with the plants via his abilities. It was too painful when he could feel how the plants were suffering.

She squatted down and looked at a flower that seemed to be affected by something. At first, he thought it was because of what affected many other places right now. Looking closer, he could determine it was a flower that didn’t blossom as well in heat, and that might be why it was looking sick. He stood up and began walking further through the forest, his hands resting in his pockets. He stopped when he heard a voice. A shiver went through his body when she giggled. ”Yes, it has.” He tried to keep his composer, but she affected him more than most. ”Not to my choice. I believe that was all on you.”
Tilbage til toppen Go down

Greedy
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Skoven-
Gå til: