Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

You help the ones in need. I'm in need.

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Elijah

Elijah

Humør : I tried to be good, then I got bored.
Fag : None.
Antal indlæg : 26

You help the ones in need. I'm in need. Empty
IndlægEmne: You help the ones in need. I'm in need.   You help the ones in need. I'm in need. EmptyFre Jul 22, 2022 8:22 pm

Place: Firm Roots youth center.
Weather: It just stopped raining.
Time: 00.24.
Date: 21st of July.
Surroundings: Most places are shut down and lights turned off. There is still smoke in the distance from the attacks on the city earlier.
A more bloodied and destroyed version of this
Topic partner: @Yadira

Each step became more of a challenge for him. He still had quite a way to get back home, but he was trying to fight his way through it. But with the injuries in his body, he was finding it hard to keep his abilities under control. He kept seeing a lot of probabilities, which didn’t help his state. He leaned against a wall and saw yet another probability. It was about a woman at the youth center. There was a high probability, she was going to help him. He couldn’t go any further in this state, so he would have to go there and hope for the best. His head felt like it was on fire. He was drenched by the rain. But that was probably best. It had washed away a lot of the blood. He was still limping. Mostly because the bullet in his knee was hindering him to walk normally. He closed his eyes for just a moment.
It made him find the energy to go on. He made his way to the youth center. He went inside and took in a shaking breath. His legs betrayed him, and he fell to the floor. He removed his glasses and pinched his nose bridge. He was not a person to be helpless like this. He should have made it back home, no matter how terrible his state was. He was sure many people in this place were sleeping, so maybe he could avoid being detected and leave before anyone woke up. He rolled up his pants leg and looked at the pullet that was lodged into his knee. He had to get it out, before his body healed and it was stuck in him. He looked around, searching for anything he could use. It was hardly the first time he had been shot, and probably wasn’t the last.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Yadira

Yadira

Antal indlæg : 9

IndlægEmne: Sv: You help the ones in need. I'm in need.   You help the ones in need. I'm in need. EmptyFre Jul 22, 2022 9:48 pm

Things had been chaotic; people had come floating in, at least those that knew she took in kids in need, no matter the age, which meant she just helped people that stood without a roof over their head, and there had been plenty of those tonight. At least she had managed to get most of them a bed tonight, even though a lot of people had to sleep two or maybe more in a room. Sitting in her apartment, she let her fingers dance over her dark olive skin, slowly gliding over the rims of her dark eyes; she usually never looked tired—but these days had been challenging to say the least; especially taking into account that things seemed to be extremely heated with the rival gangs in Southside, and it had been the first time in a very long time that she had questioned if what she was doing was in any way helping. If she only made matters worse by being here. With that in mind, she was just about to travel into bed when something alerted her, a presence in the centre's kitchen.
She wasn’t wearing anything other than her sleeping attire, with consisted of silk shorts and a matching top with very narrow straps, but this wasn’t the time to be modest. She quietly slipped down the stairs and into the kitchen. Her hands found the handle of a frying pan as she moved around the giant kitchen island, and just as she sneaked around the corner, she saw a man lying there bleeding all over her tile floor. “Shit”, she cursed and walked over to turn on the light; all thoughts about knocking him out and calling Aimee flew out of her head as she decisively walked over and grabbed the kitchen shears, and with a quick pull, she opened the drawer where a pair of tongs was. Then she walked over and took in a sharp breath. “Didn’t think I had seen it all today” she ripped open his pants with the help of the scissors, not caring much about if he wanted to save it or not “, but now I have a bloody coyote bleeding out on my kitchen floor” with firm, and yet caring hands, she moved his leg around “who the hell did you piss off—wait, don’t answer that” she breathed out, keeping her deep brown eyes on the wound as she started the process of pulling out the bullet.
Elijah

Elijah

IndlægEmne: Sv: You help the ones in need. I'm in need.   You help the ones in need. I'm in need. EmptyFre Jul 22, 2022 10:05 pm

Elijah was feeling the effects of his injuries now that he was able to sit down. He gave up on finding a way to get the bullet out. He also felt like his head was not in the right place, after his mind had been affected by the werewolf earlier. He couldn’t keep focus and drifted in and out of an almost delirious state. He leaned his head against the wall and closed his eyes. If he got a little rest, maybe he would soon be ready to go home. He healed quickly, especially since he had gotten blood earlier. Speaking of, there was still some of Mariella’s blood left on his collar. It had mostly been washed away by the rain, but there was still a stain. He didn’t fully get his attention and focus back before lights were turned on. He looked at the woman moving inside, an angel. How appropriate. Elijah knew, this was technically Serpent territory, but he was just stopping by for a moment. He still had a lingering feeling she was going to help him.
He looked at the frying pan in her hand. ”Those could kill a man. Or cause a serious brain injury.” He didn’t notice she was not wearing a lot of clothes. His mind was in a haze. But even if it wasn’t, he might not have done it either. He just didn’t care much about things like this. His brother was the ladies’ man of the two. Maybe if Helio could keep it in his pants, the Serpents had less leverage over him. She started rushing around the room. He just stared in front of him. Once she was by his side, his eyes fell on her. ”That’s a little dramatic,” he claimed. Although he did look pale from the blood loss he had already suffered. He was not going to answer her question, even if she hadn’t changed her mind. ”Losing your loyalty to the Serpents?” He leaned his head back, just letting her work. He would twitch his leg slightly once in a while, but not react much otherwise. ”You seem used to this.” It probably wasn’t. Injuries of different kinds, were an everyday feast around here.
Yadira

Yadira

IndlægEmne: Sv: You help the ones in need. I'm in need.   You help the ones in need. I'm in need. EmptyFre Jul 22, 2022 10:49 pm

When he told her that she was dramatic, it earned her a strict glance, not that he noticed; she could see how he was affected by not one but two bullet holes. “No, but I don’t like anyone dying on my property”, she said, cursing as the bullet slipped between the metal again; she couldn’t get the right angle on it—“it’s not the first time I’ve removed bullets” she whispered, and this wasn’t as bad as the time she had spent as a doctor without borders “you see your fair share when you have been to the worst war hit countries” she explained and finally managed to get the bullet out of the knee, blood getting everywhere; her new clothes—perfect. She sighed and then dropped the shell; moving toward him, she let her fingers work on his clothes; “don’t get any fancy ideas”, she said with a slight smirk forming over her lips “you’re shot in the shoulder as well”, she let her eyes glance at his neck and drew a sharp breath “should just kick you out for blowing up the trailer park” she whispered, wanting nothing more to be that cold, but she also knew that she couldn’t do that; not as long as he needed her help. “you seemed use to getting shot” she said as she finally undressed him enough so she could take a look at the wound on the shoulder.
Elijah

Elijah

IndlægEmne: Sv: You help the ones in need. I'm in need.   You help the ones in need. I'm in need. EmptyFre Jul 22, 2022 11:03 pm

”How angelic of you,” Elijah muttered. He groaned shortly when he could feel the bullet moving around in his knee. He looked at her, when she spoke very openly of her past. Maybe she was just the type to be open with anyone. She had angel in her, after all. He looked down to her hands, when she started to open his clothes. He looked back to her face. ”What ideas?” One might think it was him being coy, and acting like getting undressed by a beautiful women was a normal thing for him. It wasn’t. He truly didn’t understand what she meant by “fancy ideas.” She explained why she was removing his shirt and he just nodded. He looked around for a moment, but let his gaze find her again when she spoke. ”But you aren’t likely to do that.” He kept his eyes on her for a long while. ”It’s good you have loyalty to something. But how can you know they are on the right side? Yes, we blew up the trailer park. The former leader killed my father. Am I not justified in getting revenge for his death? Your serpents would do the same.” It was not black and white. They were all doing things to hurt each other. He moved his arm out of the sleeve and just flinched slightly when he had to move his shoulder. ”That’s because I am.”
Yadira

Yadira

IndlægEmne: Sv: You help the ones in need. I'm in need.   You help the ones in need. I'm in need. EmptyFre Jul 22, 2022 11:17 pm

She didn’t look at him when he explained why he was justified in his actions “wars have been started for less, but if everyone were to think that revenge would be the way to get their point across, well, there would never be peace would there” she hadn’t really reacted on the fact that he had said it was ‘angelic’ of her, she was after all a fallen angel, one that had been stripped of her wings carved out her back as punishment after killing the man that had attacked and raped her. But alas, she had decided that she would rather use her entire life to see that she could help people rather than seek revenge that would never make things all right again. But she didn’t tell him when she knew it wouldn’t have any effect. At least not the desired one.
Sorry”, she whispered when she could see how he flinched “, at least you’ll heal quicker”, not that she had any blood around for it to speed up the process; “it tore through your sternocostal, might even have raptured some of your thoracoacromial arteries, lucky for you, you weren’t a human our you would have bled out by now” she explained before taking out that one too, she got up and started to find something she could use to press down, and then found some disinfectant for the cuts on his neck. Just for good measure, she took one of her homemade buns and walked back to him; she pressed the bun into his mouth before she pressed down on the wound in his shoulder.
Elijah

Elijah

IndlægEmne: Sv: You help the ones in need. I'm in need.   You help the ones in need. I'm in need. EmptyFre Jul 22, 2022 11:28 pm

Elijah scoffed by her words. ”Peace can never be achieved here. The world is too affected by greed and lust for power.” He felt he might as well try to get some power himself. But mostly, he was just following in his father’s and brother’s footsteps. He was not one with the capacity to lead. He knew that and was okay with it. Because Helio shared his power with him. And it wasn’t because Elijah didn’t do anything. He was often the one to the do the dirty work. While Helio was busy being a leader, trying to make deals and what-not, Elijah was the one to act, if things fell through. It was what had happened today too, which was partly why he was used to being shot. He was often caught in the crossfire. He wouldn’t have it any other way.
”You didn’t shoot me,” he said with a slightly hoarse voice. He was growing tired. His body was working to its full capacity to keep him alive. He looked at her in confusion, when she said a lot of medical terms. ”I don’t know what you just said.” He didn’t get to stay more, before a bun was pushed into his mind. Was she trying to shut him up or was it for the pain? He would never know. His eyelids flickered slightly when she pressed on his wound, a soft grunt was strangled by the bun. He could feel how the blood was disappearing from his head, making him feel dizzy and looking even more pale as well.
Yadira

Yadira

IndlægEmne: Sv: You help the ones in need. I'm in need.   You help the ones in need. I'm in need. EmptyLør Jul 23, 2022 3:51 pm

She watched how he just kept the bun in his mouth, and with an eye roll, she moved around, careful to not press on the injured knee; at least whoever had shot him had aimed at the right knee and shoulder; it had been the other way around it might have posed more of a problem than it already did. “It was for you to eat and gain some strength” she took the bun and gestured for him to bite down before she took it away and placed it on the kitchen counter instead “stay with me”, she mumbled as she started working on the shoulder since she didn’t have what she normally needed they had to improvise, which made this a messy ordeal, one which she had to clean up before the residents of the youth centre woke up. At least that was what she told herself as she finally managed to get the piece of metal out of his skin and put it down on the floor. “I might have to stitch it up, just to further the healing process”, and she needed something to disinfect it with since she, in her haste, had forgotten to wash her hands, such a rookie mistake really; but who could blame her when there was suddenly a man showing up in her home, almost dying on her kitchen floor.
Shit”, she whispered as she saw how pale he was; she hadn’t even gotten up from the floor as her bloody hands grabbed his chin; she didn’t like that there might be another option, one that involved her giving more than she might be willing too, she cursed in Arabic and got up, walked over and grabbed a knife and made a long incision on her arm and then moved it to his lips “you better not make me regret this” she whispered as she offered him to drink from her, making his healing progress work even faster.
Elijah

Elijah

IndlægEmne: Sv: You help the ones in need. I'm in need.   You help the ones in need. I'm in need. EmptyLør Jul 23, 2022 5:41 pm

Elijah was not known to understand social cues very well. He just assumed what people meant or wanted him to do, which was often incorrect. He shrugged with his unharmed shoulder when she spoke. He bit down when she gestured him to. He knew what that meant, at least. He sat still while she went to work. He didn’t care if she was going to make it pretty or not. It was going to heal quickly, so it didn’t matter anyway. He nodded, although he wasn’t completely sure what she had said. It was hard for him to keep focus now. But he tried his best to stay with her, as she had asked him to. It had not been his idea of a perfect night, but honestly, he had had worse. To him, fun was facing down another person, fighting against them. You couldn’t win every time. Not, when the odds were as uneven as they had been. He had been able to hold his ground. But he also knew, he would likely have been killed, if Ares hadn’t shown up. But the thought didn’t even scare him. He would end up in hell for a bit, but that was where his ancestors had come from, so how bad could it be?
He was not easy to get in contact with by now. He looked at her through half-closed eyes, when she grabbed his chin. Her words became almost distorted for him at this point. He couldn’t make out anything she said. But what he did react to, was the smell of blood. He felt the blood on his lips. He felt his nature take over. His fangs grew forward and his eyes turned red. He was just about to drink, but he got some sense, and forced himself to retract the fangs. Instead, he just sort of sucked the blood into his mouth. Slowly he regained some color. He had to push her arm away, to not drink too much. He didn’t care much about if she died or not, she was just a stranger to him, but he truly didn’t want to make more messes for Helio at the moment. Killing a Serpents ally would do just that.
Yadira

Yadira

IndlægEmne: Sv: You help the ones in need. I'm in need.   You help the ones in need. I'm in need. EmptyLør Jul 23, 2022 5:53 pm

She was actually surprised that he had this level of self-control; she had met vampires and other blood demons who wouldn’t be able to say the same. Her eyes glided over his face as he drank, and for a moment, she couldn’t help herself, as her fingers gently touched his cheekbone, following the lines of it in an upward motion as they finally met the curve of his brow. It was only when he pushed her arm away that she removed herself from him. She gave him some time to regain his composer and started cleaning instead; for a moment, she wondered if he would gather himself and then be on his way, but even if she should just kick him out the door, she also knew that what he needed was a place to rest and not use more energy to get back home.
When she was happy with how the kitchen looked, she walked back to him. She lifted his chin so she could see his face “can you walk on your own?” she wondered before putting an arm under the left arm and pulling it over her shoulder with her other hand, hoping that he would at least be able to support himself somewhat instead of being a dead weight on her arm—even if she was able to carry him.
Elijah

Elijah

IndlægEmne: Sv: You help the ones in need. I'm in need.   You help the ones in need. I'm in need. EmptyLør Jul 23, 2022 6:11 pm

Control was just something you needed to practice. He had had years enough to practice. It had been important to him, that his bloodlust wouldn’t ever take over for him. He did feel a movement on his face, but to him it felt more like a feather, so he was unaware it was her touching him. While she went around cleaning the kitchen, he was just gaining back some strength. He rose a hand to his brow, still feel her touch lingering there.
He got on his feet with her help. He was not so proud; he couldn’t accept the help she offered. Although he would have preferred to go back home, he knew he would collapse before going there. He still needed to rest, slowly regaining his energy. ”Yes,” he said with a low voice. He slowly made his way forward. His knee was still hurting and so was his shoulder, but it helped to have her to lean on. ”Thank you,” he muttered. It was not words you heard from him often, but she went out of her way to help him. Some might even say she betrayed The Serpents. So a ‘thank you’ was in order. He didn’t know where she was going to lead him, so at times he would stop to let her choose the way to go. ”I won’t stay here long,” he promised her. He wanted to get away from Serpent territory and it would probably be best for her to have him gone too.
Yadira

Yadira

IndlægEmne: Sv: You help the ones in need. I'm in need.   You help the ones in need. I'm in need. EmptyLør Jul 23, 2022 8:19 pm

She hummed when he thanked her, she couldn’t say it wasn’t a bother or that he was welcome. Because this was a bother, and she wasn’t sure if he was welcome that he had gotten her help. Because when it came down to it, she had just about as much to lose as he had. Because if she put him in bed, what was keeping her from calling serpent members and telling them where to find Helio’s brother? But she wouldn’t do that, even if the Serpents protected her, she had never gone into an allegiance with them. Because when it came down to it, she was as against the Serpents as she was against the Coyotes and everything they stood for. They were the reason she was even heard, to begin with.
A soft sigh left her as she walked with him into her private apartment, which consisted of a small kitchen, a bathroom, a small living space with a comfy couch and then her bedroom. She managed to get him through the French doors into the bedroom and walked him over to a small chair where she placed him “there is no way you’re getting into bed like that and getting my sheets bloody” she told him, without asking for permission she started to undress him. After all, he had seemed rather indifferent to how she looked, and he had been so oblivious when she had told him not to get any funny ideas. So, she came to the conclusion that he was either asexual or maybe she just wasn’t his type. If anything, it made her more comfortable in his company and she didn’t have to think about how she herself was dressed.
Elijah

Elijah

IndlægEmne: Sv: You help the ones in need. I'm in need.   You help the ones in need. I'm in need. EmptyLør Jul 23, 2022 9:08 pm

Elijah didn’t need a ‘you’re welcome’ because it was no small feast she was doing. It could possibly get her into trouble. To even expect this much, was asking a lot of her. Yet she seemed to do it, with nearly no hesitation. She could still call for someone to share his location. It was a choice many others would make. Normally, he would have trusted the probabilities much more than his gut, but using his abilities now, would just hurt him even more. He had to trust her. If he couldn’t, he would just have to get out of there as quickly as possible.
He sat down in the chair. He managed to kick off his shoes, after she had declared he was not welcome in the bed with bloody clothes. He felt a jolt of pain from his shoulder, and it sent his control of his power out of the window. His gaze moved across the room, seeing the many possibilities to what could happen between the two of them. A lot of them were in bed. He squeezed his eyes shut and massaged his template. ”Mierda,” he mumbled in his native tongue. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at her. ”Where are you going to sleep?” He was getting a little pale again, but it was no longer because of bloodloss, but because of the headache taking residence in his head. He would feel better, once he had gotten some time to heal.
Yadira

Yadira

IndlægEmne: Sv: You help the ones in need. I'm in need.   You help the ones in need. I'm in need. EmptyLør Jul 23, 2022 10:14 pm

Language”, she chuckled as he cursed in Spanish; of course, she hadn’t been a saint in the words she had used earlier on, but she would argue that what he had just said was far worse, not that she really cared. “Depending on how it looks, either beside you or on the couch, or maybe I’ll just meditate and then go back down to make sure that I got everything cleaned up, I have endless possibilities, don’t you worry about little me” she hummed with a caring voice, as she gently pushed the jacket off him, trying as best she could not to pull in the arm that was affected. “your neck and cheek are pretty bad too” she whispered, maybe she should have guided him to the bathroom and put him underneath the shower. Still, right now, she just wanted him to sleep and regain some of his strength; that needed to be the first priority and then she could find things for him to take a shower when he woke up; if he wanted to stay when he could walk on his own again. She took the other half of the jacket off and placed it on the ground, and then she started unbuttoning the rest of the shirt so she could get him completely off it. “Did you get a building thrown over you?” she wondered as she saw the cuts and bruises; someone really had to have it out for him the way they had gone after him. When that was off, she worked on his pants, “You’ll have to help me a little here—place your good arm around me”, she instructed him and finally managed to get the already ruined pants off him. At least she was sure she had something he could use in the morning; this was going in the trash.
Elijah

Elijah

IndlægEmne: Sv: You help the ones in need. I'm in need.   You help the ones in need. I'm in need. EmptyLør Jul 23, 2022 10:39 pm

Elijah tilted his head a little. So she knew Spanish. ”Didn’t think you would understand,” he claimed before looking towards the bed again, when she mentioned her different options. ”54 percent chance you will sleep in the bed,” he said, looking back at her. ”Might as well do it.” He truly didn’t care. She had been on the right track, when she thought of him as asexual. It was nothing he identified as. He just knew, being with a person didn’t matter much to him. He didn’t feel the need for being intimate with someone. He had done it once, and it just didn’t do anything for him, so he labelled it as a waste of time, and had never pursued anything since. He gently touched his cheek when she mentioned further injuries. ”Thought as much.” He looked down himself, when his upper body was fully revealed. He was more muscular than he seemed underneath the suit. He was a demon, after all. He noticed the cuts and bruises all over, Some had already healed, however. ”Might as well have,” he said. It was easier than to admit he had been bested by someone. Although the odds had been against him, and he still got away with his life, so that was something. He did as she said and folded his arm around her, so she could easier remove the pants. They were not worth much anymore. It didn’t matter. He had more at home.
Yadira

Yadira

IndlægEmne: Sv: You help the ones in need. I'm in need.   You help the ones in need. I'm in need. EmptySøn Jul 24, 2022 4:01 pm

Well, you don’t know me, so there might be a few more surprises in store”, she pointed out because it was true—despite them both knowing who the other person was, they didn’t know one another. At least she had never taken the time to study or understand the gang roaming in Southside's run-down part.
With a sigh, she folded the pants together and ensured that he was securely seated in the chair. “I’ll just find something to clean the worst of it, and then I’ll help you get into bed”, she said before walking out of the room and throwing out clothes that couldn’t be saved, which was all of them, really. Then she made a small bowl with some water and soap in it; taking a cloth, she walked back into the room and sat down in front of him, gently starting to remove the dirt and blood that was on his skin, being careful around the wounds ad she got to them. That was when she heard a knock, or more like a pounding really; her eyes widened, and she looked up at Elijah “wait here”, she whispered and got up; when she walked toward the room, she knew it had to be serpent members—this wasn’t good. She moved the lock and metal chain and gently opened it; luckily, it was only two of the newest addition to the group “yes?” she wondered, blinking a little; what the hell did they want? “We just wanted to make sure you’re all right; someone said that they saw Elijah Gecko walk inside, so” Yadira shrugged and then shook her head. “No, it’s only me, but thank you—I’ll make sure to look out, right?” she was just about to close the door as he put his foot between the door and the frame. “Right, Yadira, you’re sure he’s not in there with you?” she could feel how her pulse started to quicken. Still, she wasn’t about to put a person she had just nursed back to health by giving him her blood—“it’s just, you have some blood on you, and the wound on your arm”, he added, and she gave him a small smile “no, its fine, really all is good here.
Elijah

Elijah

IndlægEmne: Sv: You help the ones in need. I'm in need.   You help the ones in need. I'm in need. EmptyTirs Jul 26, 2022 5:06 pm

”It’s practically impossible to surprise me,” he declared. He could explain, but it was difficult to do so, and he just tried his best to keep his energy until he was able to sleep. He was maybe insensitive, but he had not much interest in getting to know her. She was helpful, and he was appreciative of that, but he had no desire to get to know who she was, know her secrets or anything like that. She was not that important to the Serpents, that he needed to keep tabs on her. In reality, you could be just a few things for Elijah. Family, allies, enemies or nothing. Every once in a while, a nothing was bumped up to enemies, ally or the special group of collateral damage. Yadira was closer to be his enemy than anything else.

Elijah nodded when she spoke. He just stayed behind, closing his eyes to fight against the headache settling into his skull. He looked to be more relaxed and comfortable, when she started to clean his skin. His eyes flew open, when there was a knock on the door. He listened to the conversation between her and the serpents. No way, they were not going to go away, without taking a look inside. He had to do something to get them away. He made sure he was unnoticeable as he stood up. He could barely keep his balance by now, and he was definitely going to collapse at some point. Was it wise to use his abilities? Not at all. But it was the only thing he could think of doing. He made his way to Yadira. ”Don’t move,” he whispered for only her to hear. ”Let them search the room, they won’t find me,” he continued before he removed himself from her. He went over to lay down in the bed, still fighting with everything to keep his ability active. He just had to hold on until they were gone. When they were let inside, they made a quick sweep of the room. When the moved to the bed, Elijah focused more, and that was when he could feel the strains on his body more seriously. Once they turned their backs to him, his focus became lesser. They apologized and left. Elijah deactivated the ability and put his hand up to his nose, where blood was running from his nostril. ”Fuck,” he muttered, before his sight became spotty, then all the way black. His head fell to the side, as all he had been through tonight finally took it’s toll, claiming his consciousness as payment.
Yadira

Yadira

IndlægEmne: Sv: You help the ones in need. I'm in need.   You help the ones in need. I'm in need. EmptyTirs Jul 26, 2022 6:39 pm

She had felt something come closer; she had really known what, but there was a slight disturbance of the energies in the room that shouldn’t move from the bedroom to here. She couldn’t say for sure, but she guessed it would be Elijah who was the only reason her entire body didn’t tense up when his voice was so close to her ear, telling her that she could just let them in. With that, she finally opened the door when she was sure he was out of the way and let them in. It didn’t take long before they apologised and went on their way. It was with a beating heart, almost making her sick how it was throbbing in her throat, that she closed the door. With a soft sigh, she placed her forehead against the door before turning around and walking back into the bedroom, seeing how blood was running from Elijah’s nose, and he was no longer present with her.
for Pete's shake”, she whispered as she ran toward him, her hands gently grabbing his cheeks. Her thumbs ran over his cheekbones, and with closed eyes, she started giving him the chi energy that she could manipulate, not that she wanted to wake him—just give him enough that he could start healing properly while he slept.

It took a few hours before she had finally cleaned him up and cleaned her own apartment and the kitchen in the youth centre. With shaky legs, she moved to the bed, crawling into it, not caring about how she looked or that she might need a bath before she fell asleep. More so, it would be almost a rarity that Kian wouldn’t meet her downstairs bright and early, making breakfast for everyone.
But right now, she just needed to rest.
Elijah

Elijah

IndlægEmne: Sv: You help the ones in need. I'm in need.   You help the ones in need. I'm in need. EmptyOns Jul 27, 2022 10:38 pm

Elijah couldn’t directly feel her fingers on his cheekbones, but he did feel how he started to heal better. He let out a sigh, and his face fell into a relaxed expression. He looked more vulnerable in this state. He was without any masks, which was why he normally didn’t want to sleep next to someone. He felt like he was an easy target when he slept. During the night, he turned on his side and was laying with his face towards her. He was still far from healed, but the moment he woke, he would find his way back home.

Kian understood why Yadira might have other responsibilities at this time, with everything happening at the Southside at the moment. It had not been easy to calm down the scared younger people at the center, but he had tried his best. The language barrier did make it harder, but he had made it through. Luckily he had summer break from the academy, and had enough time to be at the center longer. He was in the kitchen, making breakfast ready before the youngsters woke up. While some bread was being warmed in the oven, he made his way up to Yadira’s room, just to see if she wanted to join them for breakfast, if she was even there. He knocked on the door and stood patiently outside, waiting for her to open the door.

Kian's outfit
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: You help the ones in need. I'm in need.   You help the ones in need. I'm in need. Empty

You help the ones in need. I'm in need.
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Firm Roots-
Gå til: