Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Tornado Warnings

Go down 
3 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Willson

Willson

Fag : -
Antal indlæg : 218

Tornado Warnings Empty
IndlægEmne: Tornado Warnings   Tornado Warnings EmptyMan Jul 18, 2022 6:50 am

Location | Aston hospital
Date | 26th of July 2022
Time | Late
Attire | hospital attire
Topic for | @Kaylin & (@Alessia )

Everything was rather chaotic as he had been treating the young witch, who had been in a terrible car accident. What had been more questionable had been when Cecilia had mentioned she had needed a blood transfusion but none of the blood types matched, had made Willson realize just that, his did. There was something about Willson's bloodline that made his blood type a bit more special than others, it was classic for older witch and warlock families really. But despite the questions building up in his mind, he had not thought twice about trying to use his blood helping the girl, by the end it was what had saved her and made her stable in her room right of this moment. Willson and Cecilia walked out towards the waiting room, having to tell the mother of the girl, the emergency contact that her daughter was stable and all. It was here Willson saw a familiar face, and he had an idea of what sort of story he had waiting for him. He had seen it before. Cecilia knew it too, but chose not to say anything, if anything the werewolf just remained next to the warlock. "Ms. D'Angelo, your daughter is stable, resting, but she will be back on her feet in no time. You can come with me, and I will show you to her," Cecilia spoke with a warmer smile and gesturing the witch to follow her. Taking over so Willson didn't have to at least for now. Maybe she should find Sophia, let her know what was going on around here, because Cecilia didn't like it one bit.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Kaylin

Kaylin

Humør : Ask me to smile and I'll show you teeth.
Fag : Dance, Witch's magic, Astronomy.
Antal indlæg : 92

Tornado Warnings Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tornado Warnings   Tornado Warnings EmptyMan Jul 18, 2022 10:54 am

Kaylin's outfit + Alessia's outfit

Kaylin had just been walking away from home. She was going to spend the day with a guy he had been seeing for about a month. It was nothing too serious yet, but she liked Jake a lot. There was a lot of things happening in her life in the moment. Some of them, she was less excited about than others. But she also knew it could be far worse. She was passing the road when she heard the tires screeching on the road. She barely got a chance to move, before she was hit by the car. She ended up on the ground, bleeding some on the outside, but the internal bleeding was far worse. As she laid there, she heard people moving around her and not long after, the sound of sirens moving closer. She lost consciousness just before the ambulance reached her. Her phone would often vibrate, as concerned messages from Jake kept ticking in.

Alessia had been at Lucca and Kaylin’s home. She was in the kitchen where Lucca’s phone also was, while he was doing something else in the house. It made more sense the siblings were each other’s emergency contacts, since Alessia wasn’t always around. But just this once, she saw the number on Lucca’s phone, when someone called. She could recognize it as a number from the hospital and picked up. She swallowed thickly, when she heard what had happened to Kaylin. He left the phone and quickly went to the hospital. It was better if Lucca didn’t know what was going on yet. She needed to determine how bad it was, before she told him to come. She stood in the lobby and waited for someone to tell her anything. She looked towards two doctors who came to her. She recognized one of the doctors. She could imagine he was putting the pieces together. Should she have told Willson he had a daughter? Probably. But she was not known to be one to make the best decisions when it came to her children. She looked at Willson for a moment, before looking at the woman by his side. ”Thank you,” she said and smiled slightly. She looked at Willson again, silently telling him they should talk.

Willson

Willson

Tornado Warnings Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tornado Warnings   Tornado Warnings EmptyMan Aug 01, 2022 4:47 pm

Given what he had just learned months ago from Sophia about him having a daughter, it was not hard for Willson to put the pieces of what was possible and not on display. Willson had never thought of himself like someone people would hide children from, was he truly that awful? Willson took a sharper breath in as they looked at the room. He watched Cecilia take her leave as they were supposed to do, looking at him slightly when he told the werewolf to give him a few seconds without using words really. "Alessia," he spoke before she could enter the room. Kaylin was sleeping after all, she wouldn't hear a thing. "Why is my daughter in this hospital bed?" He wondered, also letting her know - that he knew. After all he was rather intelligent and it was the only thing that made sense with the magical energy and the blood samples. And of course she owed him nothing, it had been a brief fling, but it didn't mean he felt like she had stolen something from him - a chance to see and be a part of this child's life.
Alessia

Alessia

Humør : You don't need a crown to be treated like royalty.
Fag : None.
Antal indlæg : 30

Tornado Warnings Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tornado Warnings   Tornado Warnings EmptyMan Aug 01, 2022 5:12 pm

Alessia knew it was not fair to deprive anyone the chance of knowing their children. But she just didn’t trust men in general. She believed they were only capable of making her believe they would be a support to her, and then letting her down. She was not going to risk it for herself. Maybe Kaylin would have been better off, knowing who her real father was. But in the end, wouldn’t it just disappoint her even further, when she became depended on him and he would be unable to live up the role as a father. No, she believed that nobody should have such disappointments in life. She walked into the hospital room and looked at Kaylin, who didn’t seem too injured. She turned towards Willson when they were left alone. ”She was brought here by an ambulance, I imagine.” She crossed her arms over her chest. ”Honestly, what would you have done if I had told you I was pregnant 20 years ago?” She knew what most men would answer, but if anyone could surprise her, it was men like Willson.
Willson

Willson

Tornado Warnings Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tornado Warnings   Tornado Warnings EmptyMan Aug 01, 2022 5:38 pm

He raised his brows a looking a bit more deadpan at Alessia, now was not the time to joke. Of course he knew how she had been brought here. He had helped her out of the ambulance himself. But he didn't reply to the first comment. "What I would have done? I don't know, because you took that away from me," he hissed underneath his breath, "I would have been there. Getting a chance to raise my child," he added keeping his eyes locked with hers, one could almost sense the wild magic that exploded unhinged behind his eyes. And he knew he needed to trade himself carefully when it came to his emotions and their connection to his wild magic. "Is it so foolish to believe I would or could take care of my own child?" Willson almost demanded to know, but the slight sense of defeat haunted his voice. He had four daughters and had been allowed in two of them's lives, now he could talk to Zolia as well, but she was as well one of them he never had gotten to raise. Kaylin as well. "Fucking unbelievable," he took a sharper breath in. It affected him more than he wanted to admit.
Sponsoreret inhold

Tornado Warnings Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Tornado Warnings   Tornado Warnings Empty

Tornado Warnings
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Aston Hospital-
Gå til: