Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Atom Bomb

Go down 
4 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

Humør : *slowly removes my heart-shaped sunglasses* I beg your fucking pardon
Antal indlæg : 98

Atom Bomb Empty
IndlægEmne: Atom Bomb   Atom Bomb EmptyLør Jul 16, 2022 7:09 pm

Location | Aleks' house
Date| 13th of July 2022
Time | Afternoon
Attire | Nicole | Lexie
Topic for | @Aleks

She had been angry for long about this. Way too long. A month was more than enough, but Aleks had known for so long. Lexie found it unforgivable, even if it was Aurora who had made him promise, but no matter the promise, this was getting out of hand. Nicole looked like someone who was close to just giving up, collapsing and vanish into the air, she had seen her across the street. Maybe it had been the push that had made Alexandra made the choice to give the couple a visit. Lexie had been on her way towards the cabin to visit Aurora, but no, she had to make a pit stop - afraid this igniting anger would simply overload the car. So, she parked it out front and walked up to knock on the door realizing she didn't even have to Nicole had perhaps seen her - who knew. She gave Nicole a warm smile, a smile that fainted when she saw Aleks. Normally, she would have greeted her brother with a warm smile and a hug. But she looked so furious one could argument the energy from the full moon tonight was messing with her emotions.

"Okay, this is going out of hand - you have to tell her," she kept her eyes on Aleks then lashing out a hand towards Nicole. Lexie knew Aleks loved Nicole, in all aspects one could love someone. But keeping her in the dark like this, it was bound to end bad. "If you don't then I do, and don't play dumb with me, you know just what I'm talking about," Lexie knew Aurora would be upset with her for this. But she also knew that Aurora didn't wish for Nicole to die or worse, so she would rather ask for this forgiveness than having to attend another funeral.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Aleks

Aleks

Antal indlæg : 82

Atom Bomb Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Atom Bomb   Atom Bomb EmptyLør Jul 16, 2022 7:27 pm

Nicole had spotted Lexie, and Aleks was of course a little slower than Nicole to get to the door, so when the door was opened, he could see how the smile disappeared from Lexie’s lips as she looked at him. He could feel how his stomach fell to the bottom of his body and he immediately started wondering whether or not he had done something wrong. His eyes went from his sister to his girlfriend as she spoke about having to tell Nicole something. His eyes were wide, “Tell her what?” he asked at first, but Lexie continued. He had no idea that she knew about Aurora and therefore, it wasn’t even in his mind at the given moment. “I-I don’t know what you’re talking about, Lexie,” he said, speaking the truth, and quite nervous about what he had forgotten to tell Nicole. Was there some rumor about him walking around with another lad? He gestured toward her, “Please tell her whatever it is that you want me to tell because I have no idea of what you’re talking about,” he ended up saying.

What could possibly go wrong?
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

Atom Bomb Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Atom Bomb   Atom Bomb EmptyLør Jul 16, 2022 7:48 pm

Alexandra rolled her eyes a little, clearly not having it. It was very rare that she exploded, an when she did it never ended up doing anything good. Her powers way to based on her emotions, he knew this. Lexie took a sharper breath in, "okay - I will," she spun around looking at Nicole and exhaled. It broke something in her seeing Nicole like this, without spark, joy or even the slightest bits of hope in her soul, and for a second. Just for one second she thought this wasn't going to do anyone any good, but it wasn't going to do anyone any better either. "We can tell her about our friend Aurora?" She looked passed her shoulder looking at Aleks. Giving Aleks one last change of coming clean about the secret of hiding the truth about Lara away, "what about Aurora?" Nicole asked, starting to put a different puzzle together. She had known about Aleks' friend Aurora, never seen or met her - but heard smaller stories. "Yeah, Aleks, what about her?"
Aleks

Aleks

Atom Bomb Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Atom Bomb   Atom Bomb EmptySøn Jul 17, 2022 1:10 pm

Aleks had no clue about what his sister was acting up about. While he had no clue about what was going on, he felt quite attacked and he knew that whatever it was that was going on, this wouldn’t be ending up good.
When Alexandra turned to look at Nicole, he could feel how his heart sunk. He felt so incredibly sorry about the condition Nicole was in, but he honestly didn’t know what he could do except for being there for her and lifting her up, even if it could be difficult sometimes. Alexandra then turned to mention Aurora. Aleks brows raised to the top of his forehead. What? He looked toward Nicole as she asked too. He lost all air for a moment while his mouth opened. “Uh-” he let a hand run through his hair as he walked closer to the girls. “Maybe-” he licked his lips, “Have you met Aurora?” he wondered at first, just to be certain what everything was about. Who knew, maybe Alexandra had just heard a rumor about Aurora and not actually met her. As soon as his sister replied he nodded, taking a sharper breath in. “Could I have a moment alone with Nicole?” he wondered, not really feeling like having Alexandra bursting out extra facts on the side. He couldn’t imagine what thoughts Nicole might be having right now, but he imagined it was anything but the true story. He imagined that Nicole pictured him being unfaithful, even though it wasn’t a thing he could ever do to anyone.
Nicole

Nicole

Humør : Eye on the prize. If they push, you push right back. Stand your ground. Feel your power.

Atom Bomb Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Atom Bomb   Atom Bomb EmptySøn Jul 17, 2022 1:22 pm

Had she met Aurora, Lexie had spent a lot of time with Aurora to be fair - as a matter of fact the two of them were in contact pretty much every day. The only one Lexie actually took time out of day to make sure to text good morning and goodnight. But not that she was going to tell Aleks that right now. She raised a brow a bit to Aleks' request then looking at Nicole shortly, "fine, five minutes," she pointed out before taking a few steps up passing him with a daring look as she walked into the kitchen to use those five minutes getting a good cup of coffee.

Nicole just wrapped her arms around herself, feeling more hopeless by the second. Not liking how these dark thoughts and feelings were wrapping around her like a warm blanket, giving her a false sense of comfort. "What is going on Aleks?" She asked. That she could ask. She knew things had been weird for a long time, there was this weird space between them, and she had given him the space - hoping at some point he would tell her what was going on. And on the side she had worked with her own guilt and the betray she felt from her family. A tornado of warnings just waiting to be heard.
Aleks

Aleks

Atom Bomb Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Atom Bomb   Atom Bomb EmptySøn Jul 17, 2022 1:55 pm

Aleks kept his eyes on his sister. He was certain, that if her eyes could kill, he would be taking his last breath by now. This was not good at all. As soon as his sister was out of sight, he turned to look at Nicole. The second he looked at her and the words left her, he could feel how his stomach almost turned to stone. It felt like bugs were crawling all over him. Bugs that brought guilt and shame. He looked down between them to catch his breath for a second before he looked back up at her, “So… Aurora-” his tongue tied for a moment, and he folded his lips. “Lara isn’t dead,” he announced out of the blue. “When I figured it out I-I-she told me not to say anything and-” his hands sought towards hers as if it was the string that could keep things from falling apart.
Nicole

Nicole

Humør : Eye on the prize. If they push, you push right back. Stand your ground. Feel your power.

Atom Bomb Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Atom Bomb   Atom Bomb EmptySøn Jul 17, 2022 2:06 pm

Her heart picked up with hurtful beats, almost making her hands shake. She didn't like this. Not the way he looked down for a second, it made her uncomfortable. Nicole raised her brow at first when he mentioned Aurora's name. Nicole tried to prepare herself for anything really. But nothing could prepare her for the next thing he said, Lara isn't dead. Nicole stopped breathing for a second and she could swear time was standing still for a second. She wasn't dead, how? "When you figured out? Aleks how long have you known this?" Nicole asked very direct. One thing was finding out few days ago, but sadly she had a feeling he had known for much longer - ever since that day with Ryan, it had felt like they now had walked around eggshells near each other avoiding some big white elephant in the room that just simply weren't there. Now she understood. "So, keeping her secret was more important, I see," she let out a dry sigh. Nicole felt numb, endless nothingness, making her wish she could just yell out to feel something, but instead she just stood there looking at him, not knowing what else to say. Nicole licked her dry lips, she didn't want to be here, feeling so utterly uncomfortable in her own skin with her powers crippling down her spine to tear her apart.
Aleks

Aleks

Atom Bomb Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Atom Bomb   Atom Bomb EmptySøn Jul 17, 2022 4:18 pm

She didn’t even doubt him, or maybe it was just because his sister had thrown the bomb already. He wished to reply to her exactly how long, but the date and time weren’t important. “Too long,” he told her, and it was clear to him, that he wished that he had told her sooner. He had just, really hoped that either she had gotten better, or Aurora had felt safe enough to let him tell her. He wished to tell her everything. How he had figured it out, where Aurora stayed, how she looked, what had happened to her, and much, much more.
He shook his head when she put the things on the table the way she saw everything. “No, I-” she didn’t take his hands, “Please, ‘Cole, I wouldn’t keep such a thing a secret to hurt you-” he stopped himself, because he could see the damage so clearly before him.
The front door opened, and a friendly face entered. “Hi. I know I’m disturbing the conversation, but I just need to be here” Griffin said before he closed the door behind him. He carried Nathalie’s daylight ring and walked over to Nicole. His ability had prepared him for the state of how she looked, but even so, he was still surprised by how she looked. He placed a hand on her shoulder shortly, giving her a soft squeeze to tell her that he was there for her.
Aleks on the other hand thought to himself that Alexandra just could come back and say all the things she wished to say. He could just take all the shit at once. “I’m sorry,” he said feeling out of himself. “I didn’t know what to do,” he spoke softly, knowing very well that her older brother was scanning him for any lie. Sneaky. Aleks himself had felt like everything was withering because he had had to keep the secret, and he was certain that Nicole had felt the same way, but he had just been so afraid, that if he told her what had happened she would turn to dust, carried away by the wind. Disappearing forever.
Nicole

Nicole

Atom Bomb Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Atom Bomb   Atom Bomb EmptySøn Jul 17, 2022 4:34 pm

"I know, and it didn't, making me doubt myself hurt me much more than keeping a secret," she replied with a dry voice. Then the door opened, making her take a sharper breath in. Griffin. She hadn't seen him in a long time, and suddenly he was here, walking in like what owned the place? Why now, he had plenty of time to get here, but he hadn't? "No, you don't need to be here Griffin," she turned her head around as he placed his hand on her shoulder. "Stop pretending to care, both of you - your had your chances, just leave me alone," she moved Griffin's hand away from hers. "I'm done okay, I've had enough of all of this," she lashed her arms out, not knowing if it was the dread tying in her stomach of despair or if she just couldn't handle any of this anymore. She had tried to keep it together for so long, and she was reaching her limit.

So, she took a step to the side and shook her head, heading towards the door. Alexandra retired from the kitchen and joined them, seeing Nicole lose it. It broke her heart, how many times she herself had melted down under the pressure of things. Lexie kept her eyes on the vampire, not trusting him.
Griffin

Griffin

Antal indlæg : 51

Atom Bomb Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Atom Bomb   Atom Bomb EmptySøn Jul 17, 2022 6:21 pm

Aleks felt his throat tighten and dry as she spoke. The appearance of the brother didn’t help at all. Why was he even here? Griffin knew very well that she didn’t wish him to be here, but he still needed to be there. To make sure that none of these beings were going to fuck things up because he knew very well how much things could turn around, and nobody really wished for that. He understood why she was angry, and right now, she couldn’t think clearly and know that he had troubles of his own that had made him unable to go out much. He let her lash out and made sure not to touch her. Griffin noticed how Aleks was about to approach, but he raised a simple finger, which Aleks spotted. With the ability that Griffin had, Aleks trusted his calculations. He knew he was good. “Nicol-” Griffin raised his hand higher, which made Aleks shut his mouth too. What was he to do?
Nicole

Nicole

Atom Bomb Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Atom Bomb   Atom Bomb EmptySøn Jul 17, 2022 7:06 pm

She tried to breath, why was everything feeling so fragile, like everything would fall apart? "You knew this back in February didn't you? That night, where I almost drank myself to death because I blamed myself," she stopped for a moment and closed her eyes for a moment, then she turned around, "you could have told me then, you know I wouldn't have told a soul if you have told me. Why not trust me with that? When did you lose that fate in me? I think we made a mistake doing this," she folded her lips together. It hurt. But she loved him. She really did love him, but maybe the love they felt for each other just wasn't enough, maybe it wasn't for them? All her optimism and belief in the world, herself, them, it was just vanished into thin air. Had she really fallen this far without anyone being able to reach her? How much further could she fall before she wasn't anything but an empty shell? "What if we made a mistake?" she kept her eyes locked at Aleks, begging for a life line but she didn't know what grabbing onto it would mean.
Aleks

Aleks

Atom Bomb Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Atom Bomb   Atom Bomb EmptySøn Jul 17, 2022 7:58 pm

Alex clenched his teeth as she asked him about when he knew it again, just more specifically. He gave a short nod, but she already knew. It felt heart-shattering to hear how she asked him why he hadn’t told her. He had always trusted her. He knew she could keep it a secret. He knew. He had been too good to Aurora by keeping the promise and hoping he could help Nicole himself, even though he knew how bad she had felt. I think we made a mistake doing this. Now that hurt in a whole other way than everything else and he started doubting everything. He shook his head and tried to bury the feeling that she had so dearly woken in him. “We didn’t,” he spoke to her. “I made a mistake by not telling you and I… I should have told you. Nicole, I trust you, and I always have,” he tried to pull a smile to let her know that he meant it, but the smile couldn’t stay there for more than a moment. “I never lost faith in us, nor in you. I believe that there’s something to fight for – And I’m willing to fight for it. But I can't do it alone,” he told her, not really being able to think about the company they had at the moment because right now, he had to pull her out of the whole she was falling into. He didn’t wish to lose her, and he didn’t wish for her to lose herself. Griffin was ready to be the lie detector if Nicole needed it, but if she listened closely, she knew very well, that every word spoke was true.
Nicole

Nicole

Atom Bomb Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Atom Bomb   Atom Bomb EmptySøn Jul 17, 2022 8:11 pm

Nicole listened if anything, she did listen. And she believed him, she did believe him. So, she took a few steps closer and took his hands giving them a little squeeze. "And I love you for that," she gave him a warmer smile, even if it didn't reach her eyes like she wanted to. "But I'm slipping away, something is very wrong with me, and I don't know how long it will take me to forgive you for not telling me, but I need some time to collect my thoughts," Nicole was not the type to just forget something, he knew people who had betrayed her had a way of never coming back in her life again. She had even cut her family off no matter how hard James tried to sneak his way back in - she tried her best not to give in. "You know me, you know I can just let this lie go - so I'm going to be on my own for a few days, clear my mind, then we will talk, okay?" Nicole suggested then letting go of his hands, she needed a clear mind to think about if she could ever forgive this. She needed to hear the tale spoken back to her and she needed to figure out if she could find herself again.
Aleks

Aleks

Atom Bomb Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Atom Bomb   Atom Bomb EmptySøn Jul 17, 2022 8:45 pm

Aleks didn’t hesitate to let his hands take hers when she reached them to him. His eyes stayed at hers when she explained how she needed to collect her thoughts. He nodded slowly.  He understood because it had truly been a mistake. He clenched his teeth as she told him how she was going to be on her own for a couple of days. “Okay,” he replied feeling how his stomach turned. “Take your time,” he told her before she took her hands away. He had done what he believed he could do. He couldn’t demand more of her now that she needed time to think. “Are you-Can your brother take you where you want to go?” he suggested, not wanting her to be completely alone.
Nicole

Nicole

Atom Bomb Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Atom Bomb   Atom Bomb EmptySøn Jul 17, 2022 8:54 pm

Nicole knew that Griffin could drive her where ever she needed to go, but truth to be told. She didn't want it. She wanted to use her legs to walk, she could call Katelyn on the walk - and she could meet her half way. Something like that. "No, I will walk. I'm going to call Katelyn," she nodded, at least letting him know who she would be spending time with. Who he could call if he came worried. So, she turned around slowly and exhaled, before heading towards the door and headed out. She didn't close the door, but left it open because she didn't count on Griffin staying over for tea. But she walked down the street, looking up at the gloomy sky as she took a sharper breath in feeling the tears blur her sight.

Lexie stood back and watched Nicole walk out the door, the vampire leaving not long after. And she looked over at Aleks, not knowing what to do or say when it came to this. So, she just clicked her tongue waiting for Aleks to break the silence.
Aleks

Aleks

Atom Bomb Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Atom Bomb   Atom Bomb EmptySøn Jul 24, 2022 2:49 pm

Aleks nodded a little as Nicole said that she wished to walk. He understood that. She was an active person compared to him. He was pleased that she told him who she was going to spend time with. He watched how she walked out the door and folded his lips. This wasn’t good. It only took a minute before Griffin waved to them and left, making sure that Nicole got her space. He calculated it.

Aleks clenched his teeth before he took a greater breath in for a sigh. He started rubbing his forehead and let his hand drag down his face. He heard how Lexie clicked with her tongue. It made him remember that she was still here – the reason why this discussion got up. “Lexie…” he sighed, not that pleased. He turned around to look at her, letting his fingers rest on the edge of his jaw. “You didn’t think it would have been greater to bring her here?” he licked his teeth and walked over to slob himself down on the couch, once again rubbing his forehead and his brows. “I know, you wished for me to tell her, but-” he sighed and closed his eyes, his hand covering them.
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

Atom Bomb Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Atom Bomb   Atom Bomb EmptyFre Jul 29, 2022 4:43 pm

It wasn't like Lexie had put much thought into her actions, if she had; then perhaps she would just had kept on driving and ended up back at Aurora's place and talked to her about it. But Lexie had been too worked up to even think past how damaged and ruined Nicole had looked. "Great advice, how about you had managed to try to do a while ago?" she snapped back at him, not really wanting to attack him, but she was just way too up in her own head right now. Maybe it was just the power of the moon that hit her. Even if she wasn't a werewolf, she was still the daughter of the first pureblood werewolf and alpha, she could not avoid having a little bit of the werewolf nature running in her veins. Her lunar powers sure never let her forget it. "Hey, you've been worked up this life for months, nesting around it while you could see all of this falling over your face - you didn't even tell me, and she is my..." she almost growled a little in frustration, "don't blame me on this atom bomb exploding when you knew all along it was bound to happen," she pointed at him, knowing he was frustrated. She understood. The lie had blown up in his face. She knew Aurora wasn't and hadn't been ready, she had put herself first. Which was cool and all, but Lexie was drawing the line when she could see other people being completely ruined by a lie.
Aleks

Aleks

Atom Bomb Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Atom Bomb   Atom Bomb EmptyTirs Aug 02, 2022 4:52 pm

Aleks took a greater breath in as Lexie asked why he hadn’t done it himself, “I tried,” he sighed, not being as aggressive in the way of speaking. It was such an easy thing to fall into a higher voice when another person did so. It was an evil circle that he was so good at ruining and deescalating.
He rubbed his forehead as she spoke about how things had been falling over him. It indeed had. He looked toward her and picked up that she had stopped midway in her sentence. Then she started to tell him that he shouldn’t blame him. It made him scratch his brow, “You stepped on a mine, in a minefield… If either you or Aurora had told me that her secret wasn’t that much of a secret anymore, maybe I would have broken the promise that I had-” he stopped and licked his lips, “I swear, I told her how bad Nicole felt and that I feared for her life and” It felt like an elephant stood on his chest. “She’s your mate, isn’t she?” he managed to say with his next exhale.
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

Atom Bomb Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Atom Bomb   Atom Bomb EmptyTirs Aug 02, 2022 5:00 pm

"Hey, its still a secret. I just couldn't keep it longer than this, not after I saw Cole," Lexie pointed out lifting a finger in the air to make a point. "What good does a promise do if you hurt the ones you love, huh?" She added raising a brow, her voice more raised than his, she didn't mind using the force of her voice to prove a point. And right now, Alexandra was just a ticking time bomb. She’s your mate, isn’t she? She stopped for a second, then clicking her tongue. "I fail to see what that question even does in this discussion?" She pointed out blinking a little bit, then lashed out with one hand. "Don't change the subject, the subject is your mess not my life and who might be my mate and not," she added. Lexie had still yet to really put into reality that Aurora was her mate, when it had hit and she had realized it.
Aleks

Aleks

Atom Bomb Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Atom Bomb   Atom Bomb EmptyTirs Aug 02, 2022 8:52 pm

Aleks clenched his teeth a little. Thinking that Lexie’s reply wasn’t the best. The secret had spread to more than just Aleks and Aurora. Aleks should have known that. “I would hurt someone no matter what,” he pointed back at her. “Aurora would flee and I-” he knew it might be foolish, “I was certain that I could make Nicole feel better… Eventually at least… I know it’s stupid,” he turned away from Lexie while he let both his hands run through his hair, trying not to make himself the only true demon here.
Lexie dodged the question. That was more than enough to reply to his question. He shook his head a little not really believing what he was dealing with. She then scolded him for changing the subject and telling him the subject was his mess. “Don’t say it’s my fucking mess,” he mumbled back to her. He wasn’t really the one to curse. “You are the one who threw the bomb,” he now hissed. “If you had thought… Just one minute longer about your actions, this could have turned out much different,” he tried to assure her. “And all of this changes a lot of Aurora is your mate. It changes a lot,” he said and shook his head a little while looking at her. “We can,” he took a greater breath in, “There’s nothing we can do now,” he said and circled around himself while running a hand through his hair. He looked up at Lexie, “Do you want to tell Aurora that you spilled her secret and risk some kind of rejection, or do you want me to talk with her?” he wondered with slightly raised brows.
Sponsoreret inhold

Atom Bomb Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Atom Bomb   Atom Bomb Empty

Atom Bomb
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Boligområderne :: Greenwell Street-
Gå til: