Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Always classy

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Wanda

Wanda

Humør : You could be the king but watch the queen conquer.
Antal indlæg : 7

Always classy Empty
IndlægEmne: Always classy   Always classy EmptyTors Jul 14, 2022 8:59 am

Location | The airport in Moonlight Falls
Date | 14th of July 2022
Time | Midday
Attire | Link
Extra | Speaks with an Australian accent
Topic for | @James

The jet had landed right on time at the airport in Moonlight Falls right on time. It was a long flight from Sydney taking almost twentyfour hours, but well perks of owning a private yet, it was easy to get some sleep, enjoy life and the like. Time was basically flying and before she knew it, she could step out of the plan. Just as windy Moonlight Falls had a habit of being more grey time to time, but today it was a sunny summer day - way better than the winter time back in Australia. She stepped down from the stairs connected to the exit of the plane, and a bright smile grew on her lips as she saw her father. "Hey, I'm glad you could make it," Wanda walked towards him and opened her arms to give him a warmer embrace. "It's been a minute, huh? I've missed you."
Tilbage til toppen Go down
James
Royal
James

Humør : The wolf is carnivore incarnate and he's as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Antal indlæg : 61

Always classy Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Always classy   Always classy EmptyLør Jul 16, 2022 4:30 pm

James stood right where he knew the plane was going to be brought. One of his cars was even placed not far from him, so they didn’t have to go far to get on with their day. He watched how the flight was being picked up by a smaller car that steered the plane to its ‘parking slot’. A fine stair was placed up to the plane and shortly after the door was opened and his daughter exited. A wide smile spread on his lips, and he stepped closer to the end of the stairs to meet her. “I can always make it when it’s you” assured her. He wouldn’t want to miss a thing. He had his hands were behind his back, and when she opened her arms for an embrace, he only hugged her with one arm, but the embrace was still filled with warmth and love. “I’ve missed you too, Wanda,” he spoke softly. When he got out of the embrace, he handed her the bouquet he had been hiding behind his back. “Here,” he said, offering it to her. It was quite normal for James to hand his dearest people something when it had been a while, or simply for an occasion. “How was your flight?” he wondered and gestured her towards the car.
Tilbage til toppen Go down

Always classy
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VIII :: Andre steder i Moonlight Falls-
Gå til: