Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Greed is a Dangerous thing

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Leo

Leo

Humør : "I see. I suppose there is no hiding it from you. No hiding. What a joke! My whole life is hiding."
Antal indlæg : 21

Greed is a Dangerous thing Empty
IndlægEmne: Greed is a Dangerous thing   Greed is a Dangerous thing EmptyMan Jul 11, 2022 11:34 pm

Place: Midnight Street nr 18
Environments: nobody seems to be home
Time: 00,25
Weather: the sun has gone down and it’s dark
Date: 22 July
Outfit
@Heather

As soon as he had gotten out of Prison Leo had been looking into place he could steal from, he needed a new car, but his energy was completely gone, when he first came out, so he had stolen from smaller houses. Now it was the big price steal from this person in the big Mansion and hopefully get a great bike too or a car, but he would prefer it being a bike.

As soon as he arrived, he scanned the area as there was no light as far as he could see, he then moved down towards the garage as it seemed like this place had the least form for security and it was a building for itself too.

As he moved down towards the garage, he looked around timing was what he needed to do as he noticed the Camera scanning the area. Go over lockpick the door into the garage, and then figure out what else he needed, as he finally had the timing right. He ran to the door find his lockpick he then started to try and unlock the door.

He knew that time was of the essences, as he tried to pick the lock, he had not done it for a while, so it took way to long, then it needed to his sweat started to fall as he was getting nervous, this was a hard lock. Using his thievery empowerment, he had the strength, but he also knew that it took too long, on top of that he wanted more as always.

As he finally got the door clicked open, making sure not to trip any wires, for the alarm, as he opened the door. Moving fast inside, right before the camera was at the place again, but if the camera was placed right, you would see that the door probably was open. He then turned on the light and looked around, as he gave out a whistle, seeing the cars and the bike, he had clearly hit the Jackpot.

Now he wanted to see, what was inside the house, but for now he needed a ride. As he walked down, he could see a bike it was red, but he could always paint it, black was after all more his colour or a sunrise orange, he thought as he studies the bike taking his time.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Heather

Heather

Humør : I can feel your blood pressure rise, fuck this tension...
Fag : Drama, Biologi/kemi/historie, Løb/yoga/kampsport
Antal indlæg : 126

IndlægEmne: Sv: Greed is a Dangerous thing   Greed is a Dangerous thing EmptyLør Jul 23, 2022 4:30 pm

Outfit

Heather was sitting on a stool looking at her dear baby, cradling her back and forth in her crib. Her eyes were half closed, humming a small melody for the baby who was already asleep. Scarlett, the baby, had just been fed and wouldn’t wake up easily.
Heather’s place was quite heavily filled with surveillance, even though her hearing should be more than enough, it would always be nice to know who one was up against and have evidence to show the police. A small light lit up which made Heather look up from her baby. With a slightly harder push, she left the crib that then cradled for itself while she went to check why a security light had lit up. She narrowed her eyes as she couldn’t see anyone on the surveillance… At least until she found the camera that had its lenses on the garage door. She could see how the door was closing. It made a wide smile grow on her lips. It had been a while since things had gotten a little heated.

“See you soon, love,” she spoke softly to the baby before picking up her nightgown and heading towards the garage. She took her time. The intruder wouldn’t be getting far. Either the intruder would be amazed by the content of the garage, or he believed he hadn’t been noticed. She took a slightly greater breath in and picked up the scent. A shapeshifter. Interesting. She wondered what creatures he could transform into. It was always interesting with them. A little too excited, she sped down to the backdoor and entered. There were multiple rooms to go through before she would reach the actual garage. After all, she had all the things to fix cars, clean them, and extra things to put on the car for a greater experience or a more relaxed experience. There was also a small kitchen and restroom for mechanics, just in case, she hired someone to work on the cars for her. She finally opened the door that would make a click and reveal her. “Hello, intruder.”
Leo

Leo

Humør : "I see. I suppose there is no hiding it from you. No hiding. What a joke! My whole life is hiding."

IndlægEmne: Sv: Greed is a Dangerous thing   Greed is a Dangerous thing EmptyLør Jul 23, 2022 8:17 pm

As he moved down towards the bike, he got past cars he could clearly steal, but he was a man of bikes and not cars. As he moved over and started to check it for any kind of tracker, and other stuff, there could make these be a very short, trip.

He did not pay attention to his surroundings that was until a click made him aware and made him spin around in and instant as the person called him out. Hello intruder, oh boy, he had to think fast, he could always try and flee on the bike, or attack her as a Lion. A few ideas came into his mind, as he thought about, what there would be the best way to get out of this.

Why not try and be charming first, he thought as he looked up at her, being aware of her gown being see trough, he could feel how his heart started racing as he could see trough her dress, but if it was her outfit showing of the good parts or, if it was the adrenaline since he had got caught there was making his heart race, that way he did not know.

“Oh hello, yeah your door was unlocked so you know, I was just going to see if anyone was about to steal anything, but I might have to take the bike with me, you know how it is, sometimes they come back for the one thing they could not take their eyes off.” He said as he sent her a charming smile, hoping she would buy into it, if not he would try and talk his way out.
Heather

Heather

Humør : I can feel your blood pressure rise, fuck this tension...
Fag : Drama, Biologi/kemi/historie, Løb/yoga/kampsport
Antal indlæg : 126

IndlægEmne: Sv: Greed is a Dangerous thing   Greed is a Dangerous thing EmptyLør Jul 23, 2022 9:44 pm

Heather raised her brows as he said that her door stood unlocked. This man wandered around and checked doors? He had wandered all the way to her mansion to check if the door was locked or not? Not bought. He was going to see if anyone was about to steal anything. An interesting thing to do, but why would he do that? Why not just call the police and mention it? What would he have done if there was someone here? Beat them up. She could laugh. Her arms crossed as he mentioned that he would take the bike with him. “If a thief is coming back for something, I’ll make sure to handle them myself, sir,” she said and started to approach him. “Get your greasy hands off my bike,” she told him calmly. “Why are you trying to steal from me?” she wondered stopping a few meters from him.
Leo

Leo

IndlægEmne: Sv: Greed is a Dangerous thing   Greed is a Dangerous thing EmptyLør Jul 23, 2022 10:35 pm

As she did not seem to buy it, he gave out a deep sigh, well this would be complicated. “ I am sorry miss, but I mean you probably don’t use the bike, and I mean stealing is such a strong word more borrowing it, on no set time.” He added as he sent her a wink, so he probably had a failed plan already, and stealing was such a harmful word, I mean yeah it was what he did, true but in theory she would get it back at some point right.

“And I mean a beautiful woman like you, could probably let me borrow it at least for a while.” He added as he sent her a little playful smile, “I mean you already have so many nice things, what is one thing being borrowed to that.” He said as he sent her a wink with his right eye.

“ I mean if that does not sell it I don’t, know what does, or I could maybe be your entertainment for tonight, and then maybe you could give it.”
If he was being honest right now, he was just throwing ideas, out hoping something would stick making it easier for him to leave with the price and maybe more. “But I mean it is up to you, you could always call the cops too, there is a lot of options.” He added as he waited for her respond.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Greed is a Dangerous thing   Greed is a Dangerous thing Empty

Greed is a Dangerous thing
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» A man with charm is a very dangerous thing
» Pride and greed
» A little bit dangerous
» A Dangerous Game
» How do you make dangerous look so beautiful?

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Bolig området, over klassen :: Midnight street :: Hus nr. 2- 26-
Gå til: