Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Damsel in distress

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Jade

Jade

Humør : I'm a nice person, but I'm about to start throwing rocks at people
Antal indlæg : 170

Damsel in distress Empty
IndlægEmne: Damsel in distress   Damsel in distress EmptySøn Jul 03, 2022 7:04 pm

I hate being the damsel in distress, but why do I always end up like one

Dedicated to @Blaise
Date 3rd of Jul. 2022
Time Evening
Weather Clouds are promising a storm later
Surroundings Jade's home, 4, Rosen Road
Attire Summer dress

It had been a long day at work. It had just been a long year, full stop. She and Sterling were still trying to figure things out, not in the way that they didn’t love each other, not in the least. But having Hannah stay at his place and her working these hours, where she could be called on a case at any time, well, it hadn’t really let them have a lot of privacy. Which was something she was trying to change for tonight’s agenda, wanting to invite Sterling over tomorrow because she had taken the day off, and then she would bake all sorts of goods for them. But some of the ideas would mean she needed to start tonight to make the preparations. As always, Jade never made anything halfway.
She was so caught up with getting things out of the car, trying to unlock the door without dropping the grocery bags, that she didn’t even notice that there might be someone in the house. It wasn’t like she had some supernatural tingle that would tell her if there was someone nearby or not, and she was too preoccupied with listening to her gut feeling that something was off.
It was just when she had placed the bags in her kitchen, which was opened into a living area, that she noticed someone sitting by her dining table. “Oh my—” she dropped one of the bags, and a lonely melon managed to roll away. “Who the hell are you?” she could already feel dread form in her stomach as she looked at the woman sitting there. Beautiful, very much so, but terrifyingly so. For a moment, she wondered if she could manage to get her phone out and call someone, but she couldn’t even get her body to move from the fear that slowly started to paralyse her.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Alicia
Første af Racen
Alicia

Antal indlæg : 5

Damsel in distress Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Damsel in distress   Damsel in distress EmptySøn Jul 03, 2022 7:52 pm

Attire | Alicia | Blaise

Humans and their fragile little lives, it almost made her chuckle so ever softly. It was even easier to break in these days than people made it out to be. So, she had of course better things to do, spending some time with her dear old family now that her mother had fished her father up from the ocean. But anywho, here she was finally having tracked down just one out of two girls that had made her little Blaise want to long for his mortal life. It was sweet really. The idea of love and thinking it was achievable. The entire place here was covered in that sugar coated feeling almost making her sick. Alicia had looked at a few photos, then just pulled a chair out, picking up the scent of the human. Now she was excited for this, of course she had pulled some strings and told Blaise a location to meet up with her, but only in a moment or two, she wanted to see the human for her own eyes.

Alicia watched her walk in, crossing one leg over the other and folded her hands on top of her knee. "Hello love," she replied with a soft voice tilting her head a little bit. "Alicia Blackwood," she got up from her chair with her vampire speed she was right in front of the human, "breath, its going to be alright, you know I'm not gonna hurt you," she used her compulsion letting a hand gently grace over Jade's cheek. "You aren't going to call anyone or do anything but simply just talk to me, I've looked so forward to meeting you," she let out an almost lighthearted giggle as she tilted her head a bit. "Blaise will join us shortly, till then, its have a chat between just us girls."
Jade

Jade

Damsel in distress Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Damsel in distress   Damsel in distress EmptySøn Jul 03, 2022 8:09 pm

Blackwood, Blackwood. Why did that sound familiar? Snip bits of where Madelaine had been maybe, but before she could do as her instincts told her to, she dropped the rest of her bags, including her purse, when Alicia stood in front of her. She had been so incredibly fast, and she couldn’t process it for a moment.
Even more so when the woman’s voice changed something in her, like a tingle that dulled everything, and she could only do one thing, and that was nod and agree that she would call anyone. Of course, why would she? She would talk, and it would be fun; maybe she had been looking forward to this as well? She thought she had, yes; she had, why wouldn’t she?  
Okay, would you like some tea while you wait?” she asked with a small smile, not even thinking about whom she meant; she didn’t know any by that name after all.
She turned and started preparing for a cup of tea. “So, what do you want to talk with me about?” she asked in a tone that could almost be described as one you would have among friends.
Alicia
Første af Racen
Alicia

Antal indlæg : 5

Damsel in distress Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Damsel in distress   Damsel in distress EmptyFre Jul 08, 2022 5:08 pm

What went through the vampire's mind in this very moment was not to say, and yet there was an urge to just drain the poor sweet girl and feed her with some of Alicia's own blood: turn her. Make her part of their little tribe. It would be easy, a few shift movements and Blaise had to fear no longer, he could be with her if he wanted. Sounded like something out from a fairytale right? If you added a dark twist to it perhaps. "For starters," she walked over and jumped up on the kitchen counter crossing one leg over the other. She picked up another framed photo, "I wanna know who is in this picture? And if it's the one your heart truly desires?" Alicia replied while tilting her head a little, "he is very handsome I will have to admit that. But a girl as pretty as yourself can get any man ... or woman she wants," the vampire mused. Even she wouldn't mind taking this one with her either, the delicate scent... Alicia let out a small sigh.
Jade

Jade

Damsel in distress Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Damsel in distress   Damsel in distress EmptyTors Jul 14, 2022 11:07 pm

Jade blinked a little, watching how the woman effortlessly jumped up and sat herself on the counter of the kitchen table. She was incredibly beautiful, and had she not made Jade unaware of the dangers; she would already be sprinting out the door.
She walked over and started preparing the tea when Alicia asked about the photo of her and Sterling. A small smile formed over her lips, and she looked up at Alicia “it’s my boyfriend, so yes?” she wondered what type of question that was; if it was whom she truly desired. It was, of course, it was; she wouldn’t have been trying to make him happy by finding every possible thing at the store that she knew he liked and then wanted to make it for him.
I—” she felt how her tongue swallowed most of the words that she wanted to speak, a slight dark tint formed in her cheeks as she looked away and tried to find some cups for them, for the tea she was making. “I don’t really care about looks, and I’ve never thought about being with a woman”, she admitted; it wasn’t really something that had spoken to her, but she wouldn’t dismiss it either.
Sponsoreret inhold

Damsel in distress Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Damsel in distress   Damsel in distress Empty

Damsel in distress
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» A damsel in distress
» In distress - Jasmine