Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Be Kind. Rewind

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Ava

Ava

Humør : due to personal reasons i need a hug
Antal indlæg : 26

Be Kind. Rewind Empty
IndlægEmne: Be Kind. Rewind   Be Kind. Rewind EmptySøn Jul 03, 2022 9:17 am

Location | Max' apartment because Ava still has stolen his couch
Date | 4th of July 2022
Time | Midday
Weather | Humid, almost too warm to be anywhere
Attire | Link
Topic for |  @Isla xx

So, by now one would think: of course Ava had found her own place to live and thrive. It had been months since she had gotten here, but it was also where you thought wrong, because despite having stayed at her father's, Willson or even Malcolm's for a few nights or weeks, she always one of the other days would scare  Max by sleeping on his couch when he woke up in the morning. This was one of those mornings, but come on she had been sweet, made coffee to make up for it - even cooked breakfast before he had to go - not that she knew when he would be back. This also just called for a call she needed to make, and she had called her sister. Because even if Ava hadn't made contact to the person she needed to protect it was very clear that Isla's son had something to do with it. And no, Ava was all for: live like there was no tomorrow, but she also needed to know if it was the connection between the boys she thought it was. So, once she sensed her sister near the door, Ava walked over to open it. "Hey sis, it's been a minute," she tilted her head a little bit to the left and gave her sister a welcoming smile before giving her a hug and let her in.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Isla

Isla

Antal indlæg : 8

Be Kind. Rewind Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Be Kind. Rewind   Be Kind. Rewind EmptyMan Jul 04, 2022 2:55 pm

She had stayed here far longer than she had thought—well, given everything that happened with Helio and that Isaac seemed to have problems adjusting to school, it seemed like the best choice; besides, it didn’t seem like Yuumine was in a hurry as well. The good thing about her powers was that she could be anywhere she needed to be, and this time it was in front of Max’s door to see what on earth Ava was running around spending her time on.
Knocking on the door, even if it felt a little overkill as Ava would have known the minute, she had set foot in the hallway. “Hello, it truly has, hasn’t it,” she said with a soft chuckle and hugged her before walking inside. With a sigh, she placed her hands in her pockets and looked around.
So, care to explain why Max told me you’re sleeping on his couch and not really giving him any privacy?” she asked, turning and lifting a brow while looking at her, a cheeky grin forming over her lips.
Got any coffee? I’m doing for a good cup,” she hummed before walking into the kitchen and helping herself with starting up the coffee machine before her sister could answer.
Tilbage til toppen Go down

Be Kind. Rewind
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Some kind of miracle
» What kind of place is this?
» You kind of always make my day ~ Cain XXX

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Boligområderne-
Gå til: