Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

We are mint to be

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Johanna

Johanna

Humør : Fool me once and it's shame on me. But you know you better tread carefully. Fool me twice, I'm your enemy.
Antal indlæg : 30

We are mint to be Empty
IndlægEmne: We are mint to be   We are mint to be EmptyLør Jul 02, 2022 4:30 pm

We are mint to be SZ8xGBN

Date and time 02/07/2022
Place Angel's home
Weather It's warm and nice. It's adviced to wear sunscreen
Notes 165cm and dark brown eyes.
Dedicated to @Angel and @Seraphina

Johanna had almost been running around from when the sun had started to shine. She wanted to make sure that everything was in place. She didn’t want to disappoint. She had even gone the extra mile and put on light makeup and made two pigtails. She was definitely going to present her home very fine every time Seraphina visited because she certainly wanted to make her come around as much as she wanted to.
“Mom,” she ran from her room, “Mom!” she called again before she entered the kitchen. She stopped just by the entrance, almost jumping to stop herself from running too far, “Is this too much?” she wondered and looked down at her red dress with small red flowers, “I just- it’s a little much red, isn’t it?” she wondered and looked up at her mother. She turned a quarter way towards her room, “I also got the yellow dress, it’s a little longer,” she wondered feeling a little split. Johanna had gotten a little cautious about how she dressed because she really didn’t want to draw too much attention, even though it was quite private with just the three of them. She just wanted to look good in Seraphina’s eyes.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Seraphina

Seraphina

Humør : If you can't stand the heat, stay out of hell
Fag : Literature + Psychology + Art + Material arts
Antal indlæg : 116

We are mint to be Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We are mint to be   We are mint to be EmptyLør Jul 02, 2022 5:04 pm

Attire | Angel & Seraphina

Angel moved her head towards the direction in where she watched her daughter come running to her with dressing advice. It made her chuckle a little bit, feeling rather delighted that Johanna had let someone in her heart, even if it for some reason didn't seem like the two girl had realized just how deeply their feeling were, Angel was just happy that Johanna had invited the angel over. Spreading a little more light into their lives, now that Angel's mother had her own love drama going on.

Either way Angel looked at the red dress, not having time to say something before Johanna ran towards her room to get another dress, a yellow one. "The red one," Angel replied with a nod, "and sweetheart, you look lovely in either," she wanted to point out with a warm smile, then she kept on cooking with the last bits.

Seraphina had spent hours finding what to wear, so long Tien even had knocked on her door and gotten a dress or two thrown in the face while Seraphina had emptied out her closet for something. It seemed like years since she had put on a cute dress to impress someone, and in such light color - feeling herself again had done wonders. She didn't even care that you could see part of her scars with this dress, even if her hair was down and you wouldn't notice it. Ash had dropped her off outside, and she waved at him before walking up towards the larger house, then knocking on the front door with a bouquet of pink roses and small present in her hand.
Johanna

Johanna

Humør : Fool me once and it's shame on me. But you know you better tread carefully. Fool me twice, I'm your enemy.

We are mint to be Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We are mint to be   We are mint to be EmptyLør Jul 02, 2022 6:01 pm

Johanna looked at her mother as she replied that the red one was fine. She nodded once, almost as if she was too busy to take her time. She made sure that her red dress was sitting right and that her outfit choices in her room were away from the floor and bed. “Thank you,” she replied.

She heard the knocking on the front door, and she was certain that her heart skipped several beats. “She’s here,” she whispered quickly before she with quick steps got to the door. Oh, shit, she was convinced her hands were clammy and sweaty. She opened the door and her mouth immediately opened up in surprise. “Look at you!” she said with the kind of voice you spoke to someone you love. The voice that’s a little more high-pitched. “You look beautiful,” she said with the widest smile on her lips, “And you really didn’t have to,” she said letting a shy, appreciative, crooked smile spread, “Come on in,” she said gesturing her in. Even though she had flowers, that she appreciated, she wanted to hug her more than pick up the flowers. The flowers were after all lasting longer than Seraphina’s visit. She had been too occupied with taking in Seraphina’s look to even notice the small present in Seraphina’s hand.
Seraphina

Seraphina

We are mint to be Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We are mint to be   We are mint to be EmptySøn Jul 03, 2022 8:03 am

Angel just shook her head lovely at her daughter as she announced that Seraphina was here.
Seraphina just stood in the door waiting for Johanna to open it, and when she did the brightest of smiles grew up on her lips, "thank you, so do you," she replied back with a warm smile then looking shortly towards the flowers, of course she had to - she was raised right after all. Seraphina walked inside and handed Johanna the flowers, "I also have this, its just a small thing, but I found it and thought of you so," she handed Johanna the small wrapped in box, in the box there was a silver Rose Quartz necklace. After all Seraphina did love crystals, even if it wasn't a hobby she talked a lot about she had found a lot of comfort while healing in crystals and their meaning, perhaps a little magical and spiritual belief meeting Johanna had brought along.
Johanna

Johanna

We are mint to be Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We are mint to be   We are mint to be EmptyLør Jul 16, 2022 5:15 pm

Seraphina’s smile could make Johanna’s day easily. She was simply so radiant, and it warmed Johanna in places she believed couldn’t be affected like that. Johanna took the flowers that she was handed and imagined that she would take off her shoes and was ready to support her if she needed someone to lean on but was then handed a small box. “Oh-” She put the bouquet in the hook of her arm and took the box before she looked up at Seraphina, “Do you want me to?” she pointed at the box before she took the decision herself. She gently started to unwrap the present. When she got the wrapping off, she recognized that the box probably contained some kind of jewelry. Once again, she looked up at Seraphina, her cheeks molded into big smiling apples. With a little handy work, she managed to open the box. It made her lose her jaw a little when she saw the necklace. “Oh, golly,” she said delightful. She didn’t take it out of the box but with her right and free arm she wrapped it around Seraphina, pulling her into an embrace, giving her a short smooch on the cheek. “It’s beautiful,” she whispered to her. She slowly let go of her again to look at the necklace again. She studied it for a moment before she removed her arm from Seraphina and pulled the necklace out from the small cushion it laid on. “Do you mind?” she wondered handing it to her, wanting to wear it immediately. She loved it.
Seraphina

Seraphina

We are mint to be Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We are mint to be   We are mint to be EmptyLør Jul 16, 2022 5:59 pm

Seraphina liked giving to others, she loved watching their faces as they opened a present or saw something she had done for them. And she absolutely loved the look on Johanna's face, as she signed that it was okay she opened it now. Seraphina wanted nothing more than for Johanna to open the present. Sera chuckled as Johanna gave her a short smooch on the cheek, "you like it?" She asked not wanting Johanna to just say it was beautiful if she meant otherwise. Seraphina watched how Johanna took the necklace out of the box, studying it, just like how Seraphina observed the witch's reaction to the gift. "Of course," she took the necklace in her hand and walked over behind Johanna, moving her hair to the left shoulder making it easier to place the necklace on Johanna and lock the lock. Letting her hand softly trace over Johanna's back, as she took a stop to the side, still standing close looking at the witch. "It suits you," she complimented letting her hand touch the crystal shortly. Then she moved her hand find the nape of Johanna's neck as she then leaned in to kiss her. Oh how she had wanted to for so long, and they had always been so close - close it had almost been torture, but no - she was taking the step. This time it was her time to make the first move.
Johanna

Johanna

We are mint to be Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We are mint to be   We are mint to be EmptyLør Jul 16, 2022 6:29 pm

“I love it,” she replied excitedly, “I love rose quartz,” she added she shook her head a little in disbelief, looking at it shortly after the hug, “I really love it,” she added and looked at Seraphina dearly.
Seraphina agreed to help with putting the necklace on her. Even though some people didn’t believe in the energy that crystals carried, Johanna, as a witch, felt the energy flow through her immediately when the crystal hit her chest. It was relieving. When she felt that the necklace was locked, she made sure her hair was on the right side of the necklace and looked toward Seraphina as she stepped around her. “Thanks,” Johanna whispered when Seraphina mentioned that it suited her. When she felt how the hand moved to her neck, she didn’t hesitate to lean in and reciprocate the kiss. She turned a little more toward Seraphina to let her free hand find its way to her neck, just like Seraphina had done. It was intimate, tender, and loving. Johanna felt butterflies flying around in her whole body, making her light and feeling tingly. Eventually, she had to let the kiss go, “I, umh-” she whispered with her eyes closed, “My mom is in the kitchen – and, I think dinner is ready,” she continued in the low voice even though she truly wished they could stand out here for a little longer.
Sponsoreret inhold

We are mint to be Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We are mint to be   We are mint to be Empty

We are mint to be
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Det sydlige Grounds of Lily :: Boligområderne :: Lilypad Route-
Gå til: