Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

One-sided recognition.

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Alessia

Alessia

Humør : You don't need a crown to be treated like royalty.
Fag : None.
Antal indlæg : 30

One-sided recognition. Empty
IndlægEmne: One-sided recognition.   One-sided recognition. EmptyTirs Jun 28, 2022 10:13 pm

Place: Late night bar.
Surroundings: A lot of people drinking and dancing, loud music.
Weather: A little windy, but still warm.
Time: 22.45.
Outfit
Topic partner: @Marco

She was probably getting too old for this. They annoying young people, who couldn't even handle their alcohol, people who actually thought they stood a chance with her and it was so loud. She only came there, because she was bored. She needed someone to enjoy, and this was the perfect place to find someone desperate. It was not because it was hard for her to get just about anyone, but when she didn't want to work for it, a bar was the perfect place to go.

She moved her way through the dancing morons, making sure none of them touched her. She was not in the mood to get infected by some nasty disease. She went to the bar and looked questionly on the stool. She was not going to sit there unless it was sterilized. She made a movement with the hand, and the stool was cleaned with magic. She sat down and snapped her fingers to get a bartender to come to her. No way she was going to stay here sober. She looked over and saw a familar figure. She had no idea Dane worked here. She expected him to come over to assist her.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Marco

Marco

Humør : Are you ever truely free
Antal indlæg : 16

IndlægEmne: Sv: One-sided recognition.   One-sided recognition. EmptyTirs Jun 28, 2022 10:30 pm

Outfit

James had been at work since they opened, that meant that even though there had not happened so much he had been busy getting the things ready, for the next night and do a check in the bar making sure they had enough of different kinds of alcohol. As he had been working, none stop, it seemed like for a monent he could take a break, but as he heard someone snaped their fingers they clearly wanted to get served, making James break way to short for something to drink from his bottle of water.

So in one moment he turned around looking at a beautiful woman, he then went over to her so she could get his attention. “What can I get you, beautiful.” He asked as he sent her a little smile, having no idea who this woman was, but then again he would be able to maybe get some extra money, that would not be too bad would it ?
Alessia

Alessia

IndlægEmne: Sv: One-sided recognition.   One-sided recognition. EmptyTirs Jun 28, 2022 10:44 pm

Alessia tilted her head, when Dane acted like he didn't know her. So he wanted to play like that. "Champagne mule." She leaned a bit towards him. "You're not objectifying me, are you?" She had a difficult relationship to be treated like an object. She had been treated like that for a lot of her life. Now she was turning the tables, and treating others, specifically men, like that.

"You would be wise not to anger me. I am not fun when I'm mad." Her brown eyes shimmered in the light as she leaned back. "Don't play games with me. I am not in the mood for that."
Marco

Marco

IndlægEmne: Sv: One-sided recognition.   One-sided recognition. EmptyTirs Jun 28, 2022 11:07 pm

As made her order he was about to make it, when she leaned forward, and asking him if he was objectifying her. “No of course not, you are just beautiful that’s all miss ?” He was a little bit confused he if he had to be honest. As she then seemed to threaten him, he backed a little away.

“I will make that drink yeah.” He then mumbled as he took his eyes of her and started to fix her drink together.

This woman was something new, that he had to be honest about, it was like she seemed to eat him with her eyes and not in a good way, maybe it was because James was shy he thought, that it would most likely make most sense like that. He then returned shortly after with her drink. " anything else beautiful.” He then asked sending her a friendly but still charming smile, hoping to relive some of the tension he felt being near her.
Alessia

Alessia

IndlægEmne: Sv: One-sided recognition.   One-sided recognition. EmptyTirs Jun 28, 2022 11:21 pm

Alessia was confused too. She didn’t understand why Dane was treating her like that. ”That’s all,” she said and looked around. She was taken a little aback by this situation. She was not the woman to be forgotten like that. She wouldn’t allow it.
”Nothing else.” She took a sip and ran her finger around the border of the glass. ”Tell me.. Do you have a twin brother?” That might be an explanation as to why he was acting like they didn’t know each other. If not, he had some serious explanation to do. This was unacceptable, and she was going to stop it as soon as possible.
Marco

Marco

IndlægEmne: Sv: One-sided recognition.   One-sided recognition. EmptyTirs Jun 28, 2022 11:32 pm

As she then said there was not anything else he was about to turn away, until he heard her talk to him again. “ No not as far as I know, you know, its not the first time people have asked me, that have you maybe seen one that looks precisely like me, if so I am sorry to say I aint whoever that guy is I am just James, James Jackson.” He added as he pointed down at his name on the recite.

He then turned around, so he could service the other people if there was any other people who needed his help it, did not seem like that was the case right now though. He then turned his attention towards the woman who had asked him about if he had a brother. “ So cant help you sorry.” He added as he looked a bit at her, nothing stood out in his head, he had no idea who this woman was in front of him.
Alessia

Alessia

IndlægEmne: Sv: One-sided recognition.   One-sided recognition. EmptyTirs Jun 28, 2022 11:37 pm

Alessia was getting intrigued. He was different than Dane, but the look was uncanny. So who was he, exactly? If she was not the first to ask him, there must be a reason. She wanted to know what was going on. She needed him to stay around, whatever it takes. She took another sip and kept looking at him while doing so.

”Maybe you can.” She reached forward to correct his collar. ”Is your shift over soon?” No matter who he was, she might be able to use him for something good. She was bored. He was good-looking. It was a dangerous match.
Marco

Marco

IndlægEmne: Sv: One-sided recognition.   One-sided recognition. EmptyTors Jun 30, 2022 9:08 am

As she corrected his collar on his shirt and said that maybe he could he looked a bit confused until her next set of words left her mouth. “In like 30 mins or so I think, what’s it to you.” He wondered, even though, he probably knew that it was because she maybe wanted him for herself but why, he was just a bartender, there clearly looked like someone else from other people. Perspective. So that was a little weird, “what’s your name anyway beautiful.”

He asked clearly wanted to use a name, instead of just a compliment. As he looked into her eyes he could feel, how he was drawn to her like a moth to a flame, it was nice, but also a little bit scary, if he had to be honest. He was looking forward to getting home, if he had to be honest, taking a nice shower and a bath, or that was what his plan in theory was about.
Alessia

Alessia

IndlægEmne: Sv: One-sided recognition.   One-sided recognition. EmptyTors Jun 30, 2022 2:57 pm

Alessia noticed how he was looking confused. It was sweet. It also made her sure, he was not Dane. A more kind soul might have let it go, but she was not kind. She was going to find out if he had any connection to Dane or not. She took a sip of her drink. "Why the hostility?" She thought it was clear she wanted to spend time with him, but maybe she had not been transparent enough.

"Find me in your break, and I will tell you." She took her drink and moved over to a more private corner of the place. She did admire many things about this new generation of young people. They were not going to conform to society rules, if they made no sense or robbed some people of basic human rights. Alessia had been fighting for that her entire life. However, they were also very annoying at times and way to easy to crumble under pressure. This place was filled with such people, and being around them for too long would give her a headache.
Marco

Marco

IndlægEmne: Sv: One-sided recognition.   One-sided recognition. EmptySøn Jul 03, 2022 1:57 pm

“I aren’t hostile just wondering.” He added as he heard her find her when he was done, now he was clearly caught so she wanted to talk with him or maybe something, else this might be an interesting evening he would in theory just have gotten home at this point.

After his shift and if this woman had not meet him, and he had not talked with her he probably would have gone home. When the half hour was about over, he got the rest of the day of. As he moved down towards the place, she was sitting he then took place on the other side of the table.

“I am here now, so what now, “
he added clearly interested in finding out what, she wanted.
Alessia

Alessia

IndlægEmne: Sv: One-sided recognition.   One-sided recognition. EmptyMan Jul 04, 2022 2:13 am

Alessia tilted her head questiongly. His attitude was not very hostile, but his words did come across like that in a way. She went away to spend some time alone, before he was able to join her. She was looking through her phone a bit, just trying to make time pass. It was good he was only making her wait for a little bit. She was not known for her patience.

She put her phone away when he came over. He seemed interested, which was a good start. She smilede at him. "You remind me of someone. Do you know everyone named Dane?" There was definitely something going on, and she wanted to know what it was. She was going to find out, how he was connected to Dane, because he definitely was. She was sure of it. She looked curiously at him.
Marco

Marco

IndlægEmne: Sv: One-sided recognition.   One-sided recognition. EmptyOns Jul 06, 2022 3:12 pm

As he saw a smile he returned it, he was about to ask what she had been thinking they would do until she asked again. Of something, "No I don’t know any Dane. " He said as he shrug on his shoulder. He then thought a min before he open his mouth, "did not get your name, what is it.”

He then asked as he sent her a light, but charming, smile. As he studies her for a moment, she was beautiful he could not deny that fact, even if she was not his time, he would not be able to know, because the way she looked just seemed in his head like every mans dream.

He then leaned a little back in the place they were sitting, “not seen you here, before do you usually visited place like this. “He then asked as he sent her a little but friendly, smile, he was clearly interested in her, that much was clear, even for a blind person. Now that he had talked a little with her, maybe it was her look that blinded him though who could know.
Alessia

Alessia

IndlægEmne: Sv: One-sided recognition.   One-sided recognition. EmptyTors Jul 07, 2022 2:23 pm

Alessia was having trouble deciding if he was lying to her, or if he was just generally ignorant. The latter seemed more plausible to her. ”Alessia,” she told him. She was very much the dreams of many men. She knew how to act, to get most people to fall on knees for her. She did so, when it was necessary to. But at times, she also just acted like men wanted her to act. It was easier than having to deal with the fragile male ego.
She knew very well how a man looked like when he was interested. She had seen it far too many times. He had it. Dane had it, sometimes. But the look between the two was also different. This guy seemed much softer. She leaned forward when he leaned back. ”No, I prefer much more luxurious places than this.” She tilted her head and looked at him, a hunger in her eyes. ”I was feeling adventurous. It might have paid off.” She moved over to him, put a hand on his shoulder and leaned down. ”Are you feeling adventurous?” She was curious to see how he would react. Was he as innocent as he appeared?
Marco

Marco

IndlægEmne: Sv: One-sided recognition.   One-sided recognition. EmptyMan Jul 11, 2022 10:04 pm

As the woman presented herself as Alessia it was like he thought he had heard it before, as she then leaned in over him and place her arm on his shoulder looking at James with hungry eyes, he listens to her, one thing all of them had in common was they could always use and adventure or adventures things. “Oh that sounds interesting Alessia, but yes i do feel Adventurous..” He answered as he leaned his face closer to hers, “what do you have in mind.” He asked curiously, as he was interesting and kind of hooked by the idea of an adventure.

He was clearly adventurous, it was clear to see in his eyes, a very childish and playful eyes where Dane and Marco would have been calmer and, not filled with the same playful mind, but James stood out, and showed he was the youngest and most naïve of all the persons, in his mind. It was also because, when the mind was clear with James all the other persons was not in control and his mind was not dealing with the demonic spirit.
Alessia

Alessia

IndlægEmne: Sv: One-sided recognition.   One-sided recognition. EmptyTors Jul 14, 2022 3:01 pm

For just a moment, it almost seemed like he recognized her. It was quickly replaced with a hungry look. One that could also be found in Dane. However, this one seemed more like a toddler wanting a cookie, rather than a man wanting a woman. Perhaps he was younger than she expected. She placed a finger on his jaw, tracing it down to his chin. ”Every good adventure begins with a leap of faith.” She had an idea, but she wanted to see how willing he was to trust her.
She leaned even more forward, although keeping some distance between them, ”Do you dare to put your trust in me?” It was not always the wisest thing to do. Sure, she could deliver a memorable night or two, but everything past that was out of her skill level. She would never be able to form lasting bonds with people. They would either break by themselves or she would break them. It was just how her life was. She didn’t want to change it, though.
Marco

Marco

IndlægEmne: Sv: One-sided recognition.   One-sided recognition. EmptyFre Jul 22, 2022 2:41 pm

His eyes followed Alessia reaction if, Dane had been in control it would not have been this casuel and he would clearly have taken control of this. Marco on the other hand would probably have made som distance between them, since he did not care how beautiful a woman looked, he would always be on guard so people could not influence him. But James, as she told him that every good adventure started with a leap of faith. He nodded, he kind of understood that part.

“Makes sense.”
When she then leaned closer to him and asked him if he dare to put his trust in her he made a shrug.
“Sure, why not.” He added as he leaned closer to her unless she pushed him back until their faces where around a few millimetres between each other. “So, what kind of adventure are you on about?” He asked, a bit playful not that it mattered for him if she did not think he was someone else anymore.
Alessia

Alessia

IndlægEmne: Sv: One-sided recognition.   One-sided recognition. EmptyFre Jul 29, 2022 2:36 pm

Alessia didn’t have a lot of knowledge of mental illness, and therefor wouldn’t know that there was an illness, that could create different people and personalities like that. If she had known, she might have thought of that as an option as well. She didn’t move away when he leaned closer. He was different than the Dane she knew. Dane would have never let her have control so easily.
She placed a hand on her shoulder and let it travel to the side of his neck. ”I would tell you,” she said in a lowered voice. ”But then your trust would be useless.” She pulled away and removed her hand as well. ”Still interested?” Dane would likely not agree to it, but she was sure he might not be the same way.
Marco

Marco

IndlægEmne: Sv: One-sided recognition.   One-sided recognition. EmptyMan Aug 01, 2022 7:27 pm

As she pointed out that she would tell him, but then it would not be a surprise he became a bit confused, but he still wanted to there be no way in hell he did not want to figure this out, “yes of course Alessia, I still want to.” He added as he sent her a light smile, following her every move with new interested, as he followed her next set of words.

He was interested, clearly if Dane or Marco, had been the once in control they would not have let this woman throw them around, before they would attack her, and fight with tooth and nails. But this woman clearly had James interested, and he was really interested in finding out, whatever she was going to clearly do James, had gone into a trap but still did not know it, would he have cared if he knew most likely not. He was way, too hooked on, what ever, she was giving to him, and clearly, he wanted more of her, mostly his eyes looked like what could only be described as lights from a Christmas tree, if you could believe that part at least. But who really knew?
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: One-sided recognition.   One-sided recognition. Empty

One-sided recognition.
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Gågaden :: Baren, Late Night-
Gå til: