Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Breaking the comfort zone

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Atlas

Atlas

Humør : (ง'̀-‘́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง
Antal indlæg : 98

Breaking the comfort zone Empty
IndlægEmne: Breaking the comfort zone   Breaking the comfort zone EmptyLør Jun 25, 2022 9:25 pm

Location | Austin & Prim's home
Date | Mid July
Time | Midday
Attire | Link
Topic for | @Austin

Of course she had hoped for once she teleported here that Primrose was home, after she had moved here. Not that Atlas kept tabs on what her cousin was doing, far from actually, but once in a while she liked to know what her fellow siphoner was up to - without putting too much up for spoilers, such as 'hey, I was helping the people who tried taking your daughter and son away from you'. It was nothing her cousin needed to know. What she needed to know was something that was mainly an issue to them, and of course Violet. Being what they were. Which was a bigger threat to Acacia than so many others. Being able to take magic and break spells as well as curses - they were a threat. So, Atlas was here to prepare Primrose for what was to come, they needed to know what they were up against. The last thing Atlas wanted was to be the last one of their kin.

But once she got her feet on the ground in the large house, she knew Primrose wasn't here. Perhaps smart enough to cast a small spell that made the uninvited unaware of just who was inside the household, and by that making it impossible to know who was home or not. But what was in Atlas luck, or not luck was that Austin was here - she had heard about him. Never met him. Yet she knew she had the face of someone he had known, another threat her and her mother had taken care of. "Hello darlin' not the face I was counting on meeting, but now that I'm here, I reckon we need a little chat," she gave him a bigger almost innocent smile.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Austin

Austin

Antal indlæg : 56

IndlægEmne: Sv: Breaking the comfort zone   Breaking the comfort zone EmptySøn Jun 26, 2022 8:37 pm

It was one of those days where he just got down in the grind of it. Everything needed to be washed, cleaned and scrubbed. Which was why he had sent the girls out of the house, because no matter how much he loved the both of them—they just didn’t get his need for cleanliness, even though it had seemed that Violet was really trying to get herself together, it did help that she, of course, had found a boy, that was just as anal about cleaning as he was himself. A boy that he still hadn’t been able to meet probably. Every time he had brought it up, Violet had stammered with red cheeks and then found some lousy excuse as to why she shouldn’t bring him home. Well, one day, she would run out of reasons; he was sure of it.

He was just about to go outside to put a bag into the trashcan when something pulled his attention to look upward. His eyes narrowed when the spitting image of Eos stood in front of him. Now, he knew it wasn’t her because, unlike him, Eos didn’t have the ability to alter her race and how she was perceived, and even though he hadn’t been told, he knew that she was dead. Something that had taken a toll on him, even if he hadn’t been showing it.
I’m sorry, and why do we need to chat?” he bit her off, tilting his head a little upward while his eyes were directed toward the Eos look-alike; he didn’t like this—far from.
Atlas

Atlas

Humør : (ง'̀-‘́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง
Antal indlæg : 98

IndlægEmne: Sv: Breaking the comfort zone   Breaking the comfort zone EmptyFre Jul 01, 2022 4:25 am

She chuckled a little by the hostility, not that she cared much about how he liked her or not. If anything she did need him, or as it would turn out she just needed him to do what he most likely already did - just a bit more observant, "because your two girls are in potential danger, and it so just happens I'm the one with the knowledge about who, when and why," she folded her hands in front of her, tilting her head a little bit to the other side. No, she knew if she pissed him off it wouldn't look good on either of them, and it wasn't why she was here. If she wished to cause him or Primrose harm, she would have found a way that wouldn't include putting her own face on the crime. "There is a war coming, a magic war - and it so just happens that people like me, freaks of nature with the ability to absorb the magic are going to be in the way," Atlas informed, giving him a taste of the knowledge she had.

Atlas herself hated the sound of the fight that was coming their way, because she knew there was no stopping it. One way or the other she was sure that Acacia would open the portal, and once she did - it was up to everyone here to fight for their people, their region. She was just unsure if people were able to come together about defeating this one enemy. Even so, should they try defeat Acacia? What side of history did Atlas want to be a part of?
Austin

Austin

Antal indlæg : 56

IndlægEmne: Sv: Breaking the comfort zone   Breaking the comfort zone EmptyOns Jul 06, 2022 4:04 pm

He narrowed his eyes as she gave him a warning; he never liked when people did that because, underlining, it was always them making a threat. Do as I say, or else. Either someone he held dear would die, or they would be taken away from him. Neither was a prospect that Austin cared much about, but he didn’t say anything nor question her actions and why she had come here. His silence had to be her answer because he had nothing else he wanted to share with her. He didn’t trust her, and even though he would take her warning to heart, he had others he could turn to and get the same news, someone he trusted far more than the woman that stood in front of her—besides, he had a feeling that the only reason she was here, was because she had somehow been involved with what had happened to Violet, and that didn’t really give him something to go on, now did it? He could of course, demand answers, but that wasn’t who he was—so he just stood there, wanting nothing more than to turn around and walk inside the house again, but for now, he decided to stay and see if there was more that the Siphoner wanted to tell her.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Breaking the comfort zone   Breaking the comfort zone Empty

Breaking the comfort zone
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Breaking glass
» BREAKING NEWS - KUR PÅ VEJ
» Breaking news - J.C
» Breaking News: Southside
» BREAKING NEWS - Er vi tættere på en kur?

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VIII :: Amena :: Bolig området :: Sea Road :: Hus nr. 2- 26-
Gå til: