Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

From the horses mouth

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Fox

Fox

Antal indlæg : 9

From the horses mouth Empty
IndlægEmne: From the horses mouth   From the horses mouth EmptySøn Jun 05, 2022 10:08 pm

Dedicated to @Kaleen

Date | 5th of June
Time | Dawn
Weather | Warm and a slight drizzle
Place | The forest around moonlight falls
Attire | outfit

Everything had just been so incredibly boring since he had come to Athena. His brother had seemingly lost his damned mind, boiled up with the jealousy of their former brothers’ interest in a puny human. A human, whom he had indulged a relationship with, how fucking tedious. Just because she had interesting abilities? Please, he had seen far greater powers, in far more interesting creatures than this Maeve. Even her name made him roll his eyes in disgust. One thing he, however, had found out was that Acacia was trying to make a portal between this Earth and Wonderland, now he knew a little about portals and how to make them work, but much like his brother had bored him, Acacia was so built up with jealousy that there was nothing much for him to work with, now her daughter – she had enough greed in her little finger, that it was so delightfully fun to be around her.
And right he was, he turned his head from his position where he stood leaned up against the tree. The light grey cloud of smoke emerged from his nostrils before he took another drag of the cigarette in his hand. “Hello Miss Avalon, seems like you are early out and about?” he hummed in his deep voice; his eyes blinked a little lazily as if he couldn’t really be bothered even to make an effort, but the smile splitting his lips that for many would be seen as a threat, showed a very rare emotion that only a few ever saw in the old demon.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Kaleen

Kaleen

Humør : what can you do against the lunatic who is more intelligent than yourself?
Antal indlæg : 19

IndlægEmne: Sv: From the horses mouth   From the horses mouth EmptySøn Jun 05, 2022 10:21 pm

Outfit
_______

Kaleen had been spinning her head around the past day what to do with the blood she had stolen from her cousin a few months ago, kept it like a hidden treasure till she knew just what purposes she needed it for. By then, what better way to trigger her own inspiration by taking an early morning walk in the neighborhood, the break of dawn: always a highly underestimated sense of power. But she seemed fairly innocent, trapped in her own thoughts picking some apples on the nearest trees, tip toing to pick one when a voice was heard not far from her. Her head turned to the side, letting a smile pull up on her lips, "Mr. Avaritia," she chuckled a little bit, putting the apple in the small bags before turning towards him. "Likewise -" Kaleen gestured with her free hand to the fact that he was here as well. "You don't strike me as a morning person - or I might be wrong, oh please, don't tell me that I am the very reason you are here?" She raised her brow a little bit in a tease, along with a small giggle just as she crossed her arms in a very loose manner around her body.
Fox

Fox

IndlægEmne: Sv: From the horses mouth   From the horses mouth EmptyMan Jun 13, 2022 2:55 pm

He raised his brow as she felt inclined to tell him what she thought he was like, he liked all hours of the day, but if he should pick a time he least liked it would be the middle of the day, it was always such incredibly dull; it was when people were the most tired either because they had done so much in the morning, or because they hadn’t done anything. He couldn’t feel the greed in them, because they had yet to come to the late hours where they wanted their dinner and sleep.
A short scuff left him as she pointed out that she might be the very reason why he was here, he pushed off the tree and then walked closer to her, his hands finding the pockets of his trousers. “And why shouldn’t you be the very reason I’m here?” he asked with a cunning smile forming over his lips, wouldn’t she like the idea that one of the first demons that ever existed would want her company, or at least had something he wanted of her? He found it intriguing that she hadn’t done more on her own, always in the shadows behind her mother, maybe it was about high time that the little princess got her wings on her own or got hers snipped so she would never be able to leave the ground. The jury was still out on what he was going to do, which might be the most exciting part of it all.
Kaleen

Kaleen

Humør : what can you do against the lunatic who is more intelligent than yourself?

IndlægEmne: Sv: From the horses mouth   From the horses mouth EmptyTors Jun 16, 2022 5:51 am

Kaleen had always been very unfiltered, not letting thoughts get stopped by a sugarcoated version of her thinking. Even though sometimes it meant her words didn't make complete sense, they made sense to her and she was also very much aware of everything she did. Kaleen liked the cunning smile spreading on his lips, a clear sign he was up to no good. Almost innocently she tilted her head a little bit to the side, "I guess it would be rather dull if you weren't -" Kaleen pointed out and licked her lips before a more mischievous smile spread across her lips. She placed her hands behind her back, folding them together, tipping a little playfully on her toes before placing her heels flat down again, "you are seemly up to no good, tell, you are clearly up to no good and I want to join." It had been some rather boring weeks lately, and if there was anything Kaleen hated it was being bored. But her mother only just needed her to mend and blend the blood samples she had gotten, a rather boring job and a part of Kaleen just really wanted to spoil the entire thing for the excitement of it. But no one wanted to get on her mother's bad side.
Fox

Fox

IndlægEmne: Sv: From the horses mouth   From the horses mouth EmptySøn Jun 19, 2022 8:30 am

A brow lifted as she pointed out that he was up to no good; he hoped that was a rhetorical question, seeing that he was the demon of pure greed; of course, he was up to no good, which made him remember how Levi had pointed out that someone had burned down his Paradise. To think that one simple shapeshifter, even if she was the shape of a dragon, could have any effect on his dream, well, it was laughable in its own way. He had contingency plans on contingency plans. So, one little misstep wouldn’t be enough to take down his entire operation. If anything, Tatia underestimated the consequences of her actions. He just hoped that she was ready to pay the price for what she had done.
Fox took a step closer to her, letting his fingers gently grab her chin, lifting her head so he could look at her probably. “The word is that your mother is planning on something that would be rather foolish; I thought you might be able to tell me what she is doing?” he hummed as his thumb glided over her soft skin.
Kaleen

Kaleen

IndlægEmne: Sv: From the horses mouth   From the horses mouth EmptyTors Jul 14, 2022 3:58 pm

Kaleen observed him. Wondering what went on in that brilliant mind of his, a mystery she knew wouldn't just be simple to solve, because there had to be at least an ocean of thoughts and ideas. Then he grabbed her chin, lifting her head making her raise her brows, just letting those big blue eyes of hers stay locked with his as a more crocked smile started to blossom on her lips. "Oh, its not foolish at all darling, see, whatever my mother has planned, she has been planning for a long time. You should sit back, enjoy the show - its going to be marvelous," she couldn't hold back a little giggle. Kaleen loved the power, the feeling when the thrill just made it shiver down her spine. His thumb caressed over her skin, making her raise her brow this time a little bit more playfully. With her mother's expertise in the dark arts and Kaleen rooting herself in blood magic, mixing that with Heath's powers. They were a rather powerful team, even if Heath mostly did just do his own thing not caring much for what their mother was doing even if he played a major part. "You should be happy about it though, opening to a more magical world would mean more people hungry for magic and power - I thought that," she leaned her head a little bit closer to him, but just a little, "would be just up your league," she chuckled a little bit letting her eyes study his facial features shortly before they returned to his eyes again. After all people would become greedy for power, for safety, it would be a playground.
Fox

Fox

IndlægEmne: Sv: From the horses mouth   From the horses mouth EmptyMan Jul 18, 2022 6:31 pm

There was a moment when no emotions were showing on Mammon’s face. Standing there like a statue, he observed Kaleen as she explained in broad terms what Acacia was planning on doing. Now, she was right that it sounded just up the demon's alley. People greedy for more power, utter chaos and destruction. But well, there were people he wanted to see in control, and then there were those that would end up bringing things down to a level where it would get to boring for the demon of greed. Just because one might think this would bring nothing but souls for him to devour, it was too much at stake of what they were planning in hell and how they were searching for Lucifer; by all means, maybe it was a good thing that Acacia opened a portal between two dimensions. But he didn’t care much for the fairy, which was why he was standing here today.
When she leaned forward, his hand flew up faster than was humanely possible and grabbed her chin, his thumb holding against the soft skin just underneath her bottom lip.
Please, Kaleen,” he said with a wicked smirk, “just because people might end up being greedy and want more power for themselves, there are other ways, and what your family are trying to accomplish will make people start thinking they can do it themselves, now there is a fine line between taking what you want, and then ending up destroying everything, yourself included” he hummed in a dangerously low voice.
Kaleen

Kaleen

IndlægEmne: Sv: From the horses mouth   From the horses mouth EmptyFre Jul 29, 2022 3:06 pm

His grab around her chin made her giggle a little bit more, clearly not minding the touch. She however did listen to him and chuckled a bit again, placing her hand on his wrist to remove his hand from her face, not really because she minded having him close. "Oh I know, which is the reason I'm only playing a small part of the game, if my mother wants to destroy herself she will do it, I just want the essence of the magic from Wonderland, you know I don't mind a little power," she added with an almost whisper followed by a more wicked smirk crossing up on her lips. The essence from Wonderland was the strongest source of magical energy, she already did have a strong connection to magic given how long she had lived - but Wonderland fairies were far stronger in Wonderland, and she had envied that a little bit from the fairies that grew up here, even if they weren't as strong, they didn't feel like they had lost a bite of their force. "I just want the source, then Heath can close up the portal for what I care," she chuckled a little bit. She didn't care for the portals to be open, but if she could just get her hands on a way to transfer some of the energy to herself, then that was all she wanted. More power.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: From the horses mouth   From the horses mouth Empty

From the horses mouth
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» so you would like to learn more about horses ..... or - Damian XXX
» Keep your fucking mouth shut .