Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Yes, exactly. Those Compulsions

Go down 
3 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Ryan
Beta
Ryan

Fag : PE, swimming, combat
Antal indlæg : 131

Yes, exactly. Those Compulsions Empty
IndlægEmne: Yes, exactly. Those Compulsions   Yes, exactly. Those Compulsions EmptyLør Maj 21, 2022 5:28 pm

Date and time: 15/06/2022
Place: Elisabeth's hut in the woods
Weather: Warm nice weather.
Clothing: [url=xxx]xxx[/url]
Dedicated to: @Selene

Ryan sat in Elisabeth’s little hut, having spoken to her at the full moon meeting about how he wished to speak to her privately. It had been easy to arrange. She had simply made sure that Lucy, Aurora and Aleks stayed out, doing plenty of things. Ryan was given a cup of tea, the one he usually drank when he was ten years younger. His nanny on the other hand sat down with a cup of latte taking a sip of it, looking at him, almost as if she asked him to start the conversation while she prepared. But he said nothing. He could see how she was thinking with every braincell. “Please don’t say-”
“It’s this gi-”
“I’m calling Selene,” she said and got up of her seat immediately. Fleeing the scene. Something Ryan knew from when people didn’t want to take a discussion. Something ‘dangerous’ or simply just something one didn’t now how to respond to without losing their part of the argument. He looked at her as she walked around to find her phone. He looked back down at his tea, not even wanting to drink from it yet. He was only left wondering why Selene had to be involved in this.

“Hi. I’m sorry if I’m disturbing you,” he heard Elisabeth say into the phone, watching how she stood in the kitchen, looking at the sink, only to shortly look towards Ryan. “I need you to get to my hut as soon as possible,” She turned her gaze away from him and went into another room, which simply made him furrow his brows. Why did she have to speak in private?
“I usually handle these conversations with ease, and you know that,” she mumbled, “But Ryan met a girl where you and Walter might have the best expertise,” she whispered. “Yes, exactly. Those compulsions,” she looked towards the closed doors, “And I thought it would be better if he spoke to you. I think Walter might just make things worse,” she chuckled, even though it was quite a serious matter.
When the conversation ended, she waled back out to Ryan. “She’ll be here soon enough,” she told him, patted him on the shoulder before she left the hut. She wanted to get away, so she wouldn’t have to listen to the conversation. She knew enough already about both Selene and Walter and Ryan and his human girl. She had been able to smell it on him even. It was tough.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Selene
Beta
Selene

Humør : Well it's best described as a dumbsterfire
Fag : Matematik + Kampsport + Kemi + Biologi + Fysisk
Antal indlæg : 172

IndlægEmne: Sv: Yes, exactly. Those Compulsions   Yes, exactly. Those Compulsions EmptyLør Maj 21, 2022 5:44 pm

Selene just came inside after a long run, grabbing a towel; she heard her phone ring; turning, she walked over and turned the screen toward her face and saw that it was Elisabeth calling; furrowing her brows, she quickly picked it up. “Hi Elisabeth”, she made an uncommittable sound as Elisabeth said Hi, and hoped she wasn’t disturbing. “No, I just came back from a run; what can I do for you?” it didn’t take a genius to know that Elisabeth had been calling her because she wanted to chit chat. Then she mentioned that she needed her to get to her hut, Selene was already thinking through some of the worst scenarios, but it turned out to be Ryan with girl trouble. “I don’t-“ she was just about to tell Elisabeth she didn’t think she would be the right person to talk about feelings with, but experts? “Oh… sex troubles?” she asked and was quickly told she had been right. “Right, give me maybe fifteen minutes, and I’ll be there” she ended the call, grabbed her keys and a protein shake and got inside of the car; after such a long run, she didn’t feel like running to Elisabeth’s hut that was a little farther away.

Getting out of the car, she noticed that Elisabeth wasn’t near the hut. Had she just left the poor guy? A laugh escaped her as she stepped into the tiny house and walked over to Ryan. “Hey, big guy”, she said with a big smile, not feeling like the two of them had seen each other very much. “Come here” she widened his arms for him to come and join her for a hug.
Ryan
Beta
Ryan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Yes, exactly. Those Compulsions   Yes, exactly. Those Compulsions EmptyLør Maj 21, 2022 6:08 pm

Ryan gotten bored while he had been waiting and was snooping around, looking at Elisabeth’s cookbooks, which was why he was quick to turn around when Selene announced her arrival. A wide smile formed on his lips. Selene had either lost height, or he had gotten taller. He walked towards her as she greeted him, “Hey,” he greeted back and let his arms wrap around  her. It was odd how almost ten years had gone by and he hadn’t really had had the opportunity to hug her ever since she got back a year ago. “You’ve been running?” he laughed a little, being able to smell the sweat and concluding it from her protein shake. He slowly got out of the hug, looking at her, while scratching his neck almost nervously. “I don’t really know why Nan thought it was smarter that you talked with me,” he said, not really knowing how to start the conversation, even though he had spent the last fifteen minutes trying to figure it out.
Selene
Beta
Selene

IndlægEmne: Sv: Yes, exactly. Those Compulsions   Yes, exactly. Those Compulsions EmptyLør Maj 21, 2022 6:44 pm

She could feel it the moment she hugged him, the beta energy underneath his skin, the aura that gave it off clear as day; she was almost taken aback for a moment; maybe she only noticed it because she had been gone for such a long time? And the fact that she hadn’t joined any of the meetings because she had needed to be on her own or to be with Irina, especially now that Irina had just gotten her newborn son. This was also why she didn’t think that Walker would have noticed it if this had been like it constantly, but no one had paid it any mind because Romeo had been the beta of the pack until his early death.  
Oh, well”, she licked her lips, pointed toward the dining table, and walked over and sat down. “Guessing you found a girl with a very particular disorder, Hypersexuality?” she raised a brow as she wondered if she hit the nail on the head, then nodded when she got the confirmation. “Well, Walter’s been through the same troubles as you, and since he has a way with words, Elisabeth thought it would be best if I took the talk,” she said with a small smile, “since he was in your shoes, just much younger, and with you know, me” she chuckled taking a sip of her shake.
Ryan
Beta
Ryan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Yes, exactly. Those Compulsions   Yes, exactly. Those Compulsions EmptyLør Maj 21, 2022 7:05 pm

His eyes followed her hand as she pointed towards the table and followed her to the table and sat down with her. She was quick to the point, and he raised his brows a little. How did she know already? Was that why Elisabeth had to talk alone? “Yeah,” he said softly, even though his expression had said it already. He raised his brow a little as she explained that Walter had been through the same troubles as Ryan was experiencing right now. He let a short chuckle leave him, when Selene spoke about how Walter had his way with words. Well, he surely did. He furrowed his brows, followed by raised, as she explained that Walter had been much younger, and it had been with her – Selene. “You’re hypersexsual?” he wondered, not really following. “How-” he had caught himself leaning forward a little and therefore leaned a little back. “I know it might be a stupid question, but what did you do all these years?” he wondered. That might be the biggest question that evolved when he thought about how long she had been gone. He was currently already thinking that Selene and Walter had some kind of agreement that she could be with anyone she pleased – but was that the case?
Selene
Beta
Selene

IndlægEmne: Sv: Yes, exactly. Those Compulsions   Yes, exactly. Those Compulsions EmptyLør Maj 21, 2022 8:42 pm

She let her tongue run over her teeth as he asked what she did all those years; it wasn’t a stupid question; it was an excellent one. “It isn’t a stupid question,” she said with a soft smile, knowing it had to be hard, and she didn’t know the situation of the girl he was seeing. “I talked with Walter a lot, I made him understand my needs, and why it could pose a problem, we worked together to make it a safe space between the two of us, but I was also very fortunate to find Walter as it started to become an issue for me, which meant we worked together to figure out what worked for us,” she said with a small smile, pushing her drink away she placed both her hands on the table and repositioned herself in the chair. “This will be hard to hear, but it might also make you understand your girl a little better” her eyes narrowed before letting out a small sigh. “Most people that experience hypersexuality, it comes from a place where something bad has happened; for me, it was an abusive father, not sexual, but he would hit my mother and me –“ she sighed, not wanting it to be about her, but it would maybe also make Ryan understand better, “but most cases, women, in particular, have been abused sexually, and even though it might be hard, she has to talk about the fact that her need for intimacy, probably comes from a need to be wanted and loved, but instead of finding it the right places, she seeks it out in situations where she ends up getting hurt because she is scared to commit, all you have to do, is just to be there in the bad days, and talk with her, make her talk with you even if it seems like its tough, it’s the only way that you two are going to make it work” it was harsh truths, and she knew it was a lot of information to process, but it was still necessary for him to hear.
Ryan
Beta
Ryan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Yes, exactly. Those Compulsions   Yes, exactly. Those Compulsions EmptyLør Maj 21, 2022 11:27 pm

She corrected him and explained that it wasn’t a stupid question. She continued to explain, and he tried to follow. At first, he didn’t really understand, because how did she talk with Walter while he was away? But as the story unfolded, he understood that they had worked together and made it a safe space for both of them. It sounded logical enough to him, and he believed that he was already trying to do so, though he might sometime feel like it was him who took control, but that might also just be what was needed. His eyes were shortly distracted as she pushed her drink away. He looked back up at her as she explained the core reason of hypersexuality. He was about to tell her that he was sorry about how her father had been abusive, but there was a time and need for everything, and this simply wasn’t the right time. When the explanation continued, he understood that there might be something underlying, sexual abuse. He folded his lips, because even though the thought had hit him a couple of times, it was still odd to think that someone you had so close had been abused – but on the other hand, how many was hiding that? Did he maybe not even know how many of women he knew that had been abused once in their life? He nodded softly and thoughtfully. “So far, I’ve been talking with her as much as possible” he said and nodded a little, knowing it was underlying that it was about her compulsive behavior. He scratched his head a little. He believed he was quite good at keeping a conversation going, because he wanted to know what was going on, and what was going through her mind in each kind of episode. “And… How do you keep up?” he wondered, and scratched himself right in front of the ear, felling somewhat odd about having this conversation. “I don’t know if Walter would be better asking about that, but,” he shrugged a little. “Like, I don’t think it’s that problematic to talk with her about it, but its more keeping the energy to follow?” he tried, a little cautious, feeling like he could step on something any minute. Funny how his confident and sometimes demanding actions had been suppressed through time.
Selene
Beta
Selene

IndlægEmne: Sv: Yes, exactly. Those Compulsions   Yes, exactly. Those Compulsions EmptyOns Maj 25, 2022 8:52 am

She nodded, giving him a small smile as he explained that they had been talking about it as much as possible. That was possibly the best course of action; then, she laughed when he asked how to keep up. She licked her lips “exercising, like, she needs to do so as well, and a lot of it, it helps release the serotonin that she needs, because mostly these thoughts are connected to a stream of degrading and horrible things to tell yourself, sometimes talking about it can also help, besides she’s lucky, you’re a werewolf, you should be able to keep up with her” she gave him a bigger smile “really, just make her talk with you, tell her that no thoughts are something that is going to scare her away, explore, have fun with trying new things” she shrugged and then laughed “get a good bed, because, well Walter and I destroyed a couple, in the end, Walters father had enough of us, but, yeah” she shook her head laughing with the memory, she was just happy that she was back if she was being honest.
Ryan
Beta
Ryan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Yes, exactly. Those Compulsions   Yes, exactly. Those Compulsions EmptyOns Maj 25, 2022 9:47 am

She laughed, and he simply hoped that it was because she believed that it was very comical to give advice, certainly because it was something that couldn’t be allowed to weigh either Walter or Selene down. Exercising. He nodded, well that explained why neither Selene nor Walter had any puppy fat. He couldn’t help but smile as she explained that she was lucky that he was a werewolf since he would be able to keep up better. He only imagined how Walter might have struggled because Selene also was a werewolf. He nodded and smiled a little as she said that talking was a big factor because so far, that was what he had made sure to do. Talk with her and try to figure out how she was feeling. Figuring things out, one thing at a time. It was difficult not to smile too brightly as she said that they had to get a good bed. It sounded so logical, but it wasn’t anything he had thought about. Maybe Ryan had to upgrade. “A-” he blinked a little, “A couple?” he repeated almost a little surprised that they could ruin a couple, but at the same time, he also knew, that it might make very good sense.
He licked his lips a little and leaned back, scratching his cheek a little. “Are you still struggling?” he wondered, thinking it was one hell of a struggle to have degrading thoughts hovering over oneself.
Selene
Beta
Selene

IndlægEmne: Sv: Yes, exactly. Those Compulsions   Yes, exactly. Those Compulsions EmptyOns Maj 25, 2022 3:26 pm

She couldn’t help but laugh even louder as she saw the shock form in his face; she could understand why; it wasn’t really something you heard every day, that a couple of beds had been ruined because of how violently they had been used. Then he asked if she was still struggling; letting out a small sigh, she furrowed her brows, “no, not like when I was younger, but I also had a lot of support, good friends I could talk to, and I’m just very confident by nature, so for me, it was just finding a partner that could keep up with me, and well – while I tried coming back to Walter, I wasn’t with anyone else, even though it was hard, it was only when he turned me away that it became a problem, but it’s better now” she said, knowing she was very straight forward. Still, the more he understood and knew about it, the better he would be to help the girl, “I’m sure you guys are going to figure it out, even though it is going to take a toll on you, and you might want to think about just how much energy you’ll be able to put in it because it's going to get hard for you as well” she said, just because you loved someone and wanted to be there, you couldn’t always be. Sometimes you also had to think about yourself, which was something she felt like Ryan hadn’t been doing for a very long time.
Ryan
Beta
Ryan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Yes, exactly. Those Compulsions   Yes, exactly. Those Compulsions EmptyOns Maj 25, 2022 6:54 pm

Support, good friends, someone to talk to, and confidence. Well, there were a few things they might be able to work with, even though he was certain that it was going to be a hell of a ride. He pulled a soft smile as she explained when things had gone wrong, “I’m glad you’re better now,” he replied with a soft smile. Though Ryan wasn’t interested in Selene in that way, he had already learned how it could complicate some things, but she had had Walter ever since Ryan was… Five or something.
He nodded a little as she explained how it was going to be taking a toll on him and how he should be considering how much energy he wanted to put into it. “Yeah, I- I’ll try to make sure I don’t exhaust myself,” he said with a small smile, though he knew he was bad at exactly that. After all, he hadn’t given himself much time to grieve about the loss of the brother, mostly because he had been so busy forgiving and preaching about forgiveness to his family.  
Selene
Beta
Selene

IndlægEmne: Sv: Yes, exactly. Those Compulsions   Yes, exactly. Those Compulsions EmptyFre Maj 27, 2022 11:46 am

She leaned over the table, placed an elbow on the surface and put her head against her knuckles. “You Walker kids, always out there doing your own thing instead of just finding the strength in the bond that you carry” she let out a small sigh, knowing just how bad a toll it had taken on Roman when his friend had died, mostly because of how much it had reminded him about the fact that Romeo had died little over a year ago.
I think it’s one of your best qualities that you want to be there for everyone else, but you also need to find someone that wants to be there for you”, she said with a soft smile and then let out a small sigh, “now there is another thing I want to talk to you about, I’m not sure you are even aware off, did you know that you are a born beta?” she asked lifting her brow and pushed herself back in her seat.  
Ryan
Beta
Ryan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Yes, exactly. Those Compulsions   Yes, exactly. Those Compulsions EmptyFre Maj 27, 2022 12:07 pm

She leaned closer and he raised his brows a little as she spoke. Was there something wrong with doing your own things? What bond did she speak of exactly? When she continued to speak, he could feel how it almost tightened around his heart. He was always there for others, but maybe, he wasn’t really the one who had anyone who would be there for him. Even though she didn’t say it, he knew that it was something that was exhausting him, and he might need someone to lean on once in a while. Someone who could get through to him when things seemed a little out of touch, just like they had at the beginning of the year. “You are right about that,” he sighed, licking his lips thoughtfully.
The topic changed, and he furrowed his brows. “What?” he said and let a hand glide through some of his hair. “Romeo was the beta, I’m not-” he stopped himself and started to think things through. “Why do you say that?” he wondered, confused about what he should do about the information and what to do with it.
Selene
Beta
Selene

IndlægEmne: Sv: Yes, exactly. Those Compulsions   Yes, exactly. Those Compulsions EmptyFre Maj 27, 2022 12:30 pm

She couldn’t help the small smile forming on her lips as she saw the confusion spread on Ryan’s face. She understood that Romeo had been beta, but it wasn’t unheard of that two who had already given birth to one beta would give birth to another one. There just hadn’t been any use for Ryan to become aware of the aura and potential he possessed. Romeo had been very overpowering in his own way, which could also explain why it hadn’t been something others had noticed before.
Because I can feel it in you,” she said, giving him a softer smile, “because I’m a beta too, so I would know what I’m talking about, it isn’t uncommon that you wouldn’t have noticed before now, but I can teach and train you if you want,” she said with a bigger smile, wanting nothing more than to put her potential to use, help Walter with the pack again, and making sure he had a beta would be a considerable weight off Walter’s shoulders.  
Ryan
Beta
Ryan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Yes, exactly. Those Compulsions   Yes, exactly. Those Compulsions EmptyFre Maj 27, 2022 1:30 pm

She could feel it, that he was a beta. It was odd, because he knew how it was to be around other betas, and if he had to be honest, Selene had the same aura, which she explained seconds later, was because she was one herself. See, that was something he hadn’t known. He pulled a small smile as she offered that she could teach and train him. “I would love to,” he said with a smile. “It’s just, so odd,” he said with a smaller smile than before. “Romeo was just much more, since nobody noticed?” he wondered. Of course, Ryan had only had a few years where he had had his werewolf genes show before Selene had died back then and Romeo had been so much older. It also made sense to why Ryan had been such an energetic and confused kid. “When can we start?”
Selene
Beta
Selene

IndlægEmne: Sv: Yes, exactly. Those Compulsions   Yes, exactly. Those Compulsions EmptyFre Maj 27, 2022 1:56 pm

She shrugged when he mentioned that it was weird people hadn’t noticed, “even a beta born with the ability doesn’t necessarily mean that they have the capability to become it, just like a born alpha can become an omega, and an omega can become an alpha” she said with a small smile “it is all about how much we are willing to sacrifice and how much energy and passion we put in it, so it makes sense when Romeo showed the signs people looked at him, and when he became Walter’s beta there wasn’t really need for another one in the pack to be a beta, which might be why subcortically have been pushing that part of you down because if you were to find your full potential, you would most likely have had to find another pack.” that had been one of the reasons why it also hadn’t worked out in Rafael’s pack, because she had been challenged all the way through of Hermine. “We can start tomorrow if you want, depending on how your work schedule is, summer is upon us so I’m not needed at the academy right now” she said with a small smile.
Ryan
Beta
Ryan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Yes, exactly. Those Compulsions   Yes, exactly. Those Compulsions EmptyFre Maj 27, 2022 2:11 pm

He nodded a little as she tried to explain how everyone had the capabilities, to become whatever rank. It was odd, because Ryan knew it very well, he had simply just felt so contempt with the rank he had, that he hadn’t tried to strive for anything else, but it was something else, when you were born into it, it made things a whole lot easier than to move from one rank to another. Ryan continued to nod as Selene explained. He understood very well why nobody had paid attention to what he was capable of. “Yeah, that would have been… adventurous,” he laughed as she spoke about how he would have to find another pack if they had put attention to his beta capabilities. “Having two betas also seems a little over the top,” he added a little dryly.
A wide teethy smile spilled on his lips as she mentioned how they could start tomorrow, “Alright, I’m opening tomorrow, so-” he thought for a moment, “Are you living at Walter as the moment?” he wondered, trying to figure out where he should show up.
Selene
Beta
Selene

IndlægEmne: Sv: Yes, exactly. Those Compulsions   Yes, exactly. Those Compulsions EmptyFre Maj 27, 2022 5:24 pm

She made a small snort of agreement that it was over the top to have two betas in a pack. She didn’t know what Rafael had been thinking; he probably just wanted power. She then nodded when he told her that he was opening tomorrow “yeah, I’ve more or less moved back in, so you’ll be able to find me there tomorrow”, she said with a soft smile, then taking another sip of her protein shake “I think Walter’s home tomorrow as well, so I’ll talk with him tonight, then he might also be able to help you a little with your lady problem” she said with a smirk and winked at him. Before getting up from the table. “Just text me when you know more tomorrow then,” she said, giving his shoulder a small squeeze “besides, getting your beta wolf more under control will also give you more stamina,” she said with a smirk, which also could help with understanding how Walter might have been able to keep up with her on in the end, “so go home, sleep on it, and we’ll talk more tomorrow if there is anything that you might have thought off you wanted to ask me as well” she added before giving his shoulder another squeeze and walked to the door, texting Elisabeth that she could safely return home now.
Ryan
Beta
Ryan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Yes, exactly. Those Compulsions   Yes, exactly. Those Compulsions EmptyFre Maj 27, 2022 9:13 pm

“Cool,” he said, leaning back. His cheeks got slightly flushed as she mentioned how Walter might be able to help him with his lady problem. It would be very interesting to get his point of view in things and just about how much he had to work for things to work. His eyes followed her as she stood up, “Yeah, of course,” he replied with a small smile. He nodded, his cheeks like sweet red apples, “Yup, on it,” he replied, almost shoving it away. He understood very well that he had to exercise and that his stamina would make him better at keeping up with her. He nodded a couple of times, “Alright, yeah,” he took a deeper breath and looked up at her with a wider smile, his cheeks still flushed. “See you tomorrow,” he replied.

As soon as Elisabeth received the message, she went back home, meeting a Ryan who had many other things on his chest.
Selene
Beta
Selene

IndlægEmne: Sv: Yes, exactly. Those Compulsions   Yes, exactly. Those Compulsions EmptyLør Maj 28, 2022 5:19 pm

Selene had been trotted around not doing much that day; mostly, she had just tried to get back into the mindset of being Walter’s Luna again; there was something about it still that didn’t sit right with her. Not that she didn’t care, nor wanted to, but it was like she had gotten a taste of what it was like to be of higher rank, and right now, she felt like she was slowly declining, even if no one was going to disrespect her, and maybe she was just putting too much into it.
Ryan is coming by later”, she called why she was making coffee; she couldn’t remember if she had said that or not; well, no, she had. Because she had told him that she thought Ryan might be a good beta for the pack and that she would very much be there to help train him, especially when she knew Walter had more than enough to look after with the pack already. “Not that I know when; I told him to text me when he was done working”, she hummed, skipping toward the fridge as she looked inside for the milk.
Walter
Alfa
Walter

Humør : Everything is crumbling right before me. But I know what to do.
Antal indlæg : 86

IndlægEmne: Sv: Yes, exactly. Those Compulsions   Yes, exactly. Those Compulsions EmptyFre Jul 15, 2022 12:24 pm

Walter had an elbow on the table, his hand supporting his temple while he was looking at his laptop, working. What one wouldn’t be doing to make sure that the Sunset Prowlers got by nicely. He was skimming emails from some of the members that either complained or explained why they weren’t going to be joining the next meeting. There were a lot of things. Also, bills that most of them didn’t even know existed. He glanced toward Selene as she spoke. He leaned back in his seat by the table, redirecting his gaze to the screen again. “And when was it?” he grumbled to get a reply shortly after. His eyes sought to the bottom right corner of the screen to see the time and compare it with when Ryan might be appearing. He was about to ask her if she knew when he was done when he noticed how she skipped towards the fridge. It made a small appreciative smile grow on his lips, which made him shut the computer. He stood up and walked toward her but let her move around as much as she pleased if she wished to finish up her coffee. Whenever she seemed to be standing still, his hands would find her hips, him standing behind her, and leaning down to place a soft kiss by the end of her jaw, below her ear. “So, you have no idea when he’s going to show up?” he mumbled, still smiling a little. A couple of seconds later, a message would pop up on her phone.
Selene
Beta
Selene

IndlægEmne: Sv: Yes, exactly. Those Compulsions   Yes, exactly. Those Compulsions EmptyTirs Jul 19, 2022 9:22 am

She grabbed the milk and moved to where her cup of coffee was standing; she was just about to open it when she felt how he move closer to her. Her eyes instantly started to flutter close when he felt his presence, even more so when his hands found her hips; a soft appreciative hum left her; he always managed to wake every possible feeling of love in her when he touched her; it was always somewhat overwhelming that she could still feel this way after so many years.
Her lips parted just about to answer that she would think it would be around now, but she wasn’t sure. She, however, never managed to say anything as she heard her phone buzz; her fingers closed around it and turned it around “yeah, he’ll be here in thirty minutes or so”, she mumbled, turning her body’s front toward him, her arms snaked around his neck, and she pulled him into a heated kiss. Not that it lasted many seconds before she pulled away; “you know, you can lean a little more on me; I would love to help you with the pack as well”, she whispered, letting her hand softly caress his cheek.
Walter
Alfa
Walter

Humør : Everything is crumbling right before me. But I know what to do.
Antal indlæg : 86

IndlægEmne: Sv: Yes, exactly. Those Compulsions   Yes, exactly. Those Compulsions EmptyFre Jul 29, 2022 2:49 pm

When she hummed, he couldn’t help but join in humming, even though it was so dark and deep that it could almost sound like a growl. There was simply something about all of this that was so calm, warm, and correct. It was a feeling that he couldn’t find anywhere else. Even when things got heated, everything still felt that way. Calm, warm, and correct. He turned his head a little toward her face as he heard how her lips split, however, he turned his attention toward her phone as it buzzed. He grumbled a little as she told him when Ryan was going to arrive. He pulled a little away when she wanted to turn around in his embrace, so he could look into her eyes. As her arms wrapped around his neck, a small humming-growl left him, though it was muted a bit from the heated kiss that she gave him, that he followed immediately. When she pulled away one could almost see how he was caught off guard, not having believed she would have cut the kiss so quickly. A low hum, that almost resembled a growl, left him. His breath had already gotten slightly heated, even though the kiss hadn’t lasted long.
This time, the groan that left him, could be similar to a sigh. She wished to take some of his load, and he knew very well that he should share it with her. “I know,” he spoke softly and let his hands caress her hips, almost pinning her to the counter. “Alright, but you have to tell me if it is too much,” he raised his brows knowingly. “You got a job by the academy that you have to take care of too,” he reminded her, even though he knew that she knew that very well. He moved some of her hair behind her ear. “I can mail some of the work to you,” he promised her. “There is some planning of future full moon meetings,” he let one of his hands find the hand that had caressed his cheek, and now caressed it. “There’re also a few summer birthdays that Elisabeth has to know of,” he mumbled, shortly looking at her lips before he looked back up at her eyes. “You know how she likes to prepare the pup’s birthdays,” he said with a smile that curled a little.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Yes, exactly. Those Compulsions   Yes, exactly. Those Compulsions Empty

Yes, exactly. Those Compulsions
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Skoven-
Gå til: