Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I was on the outside always looking in

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

Humør : *slowly removes my heart-shaped sunglasses* I beg your fucking pardon
Antal indlæg : 98

I was on the outside always looking in - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I was on the outside always looking in   I was on the outside always looking in - Page 2 EmptyFre Jul 29, 2022 5:02 pm

Lexie held her breath for a moment, waiting for Aurora to reply her question - after all she was the one who had wanted Alexandra to ask her question, so she did. And this was perhaps the one most important to her, what did she expect of Lexie to do. She however did stretch her back a little bit, when she whispered her answer, Lexie exhaled a little bit. A little more time. She could deal with a little more time, therefor she nodded. "Okay, I can work with that," she pulled a bit more of a smile, knowing she wouldn't be able or would want to keep quiet for too long. There were people who didn't benefit of the lie, and truth had its own way of coming out at some time. The aftermath of the lie could crush more things than actually do any good in the end. She had seen how affected her mother had been thinking both her and Lexie's father had died back those many years ago. And she didn't wish for Nicole or anyone to completely vanish away because of such affair.
Tilbage til toppen Go down

I was on the outside always looking in
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Skoven-
Gå til: