Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Its been you

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Sariel

Sariel

Humør : Out of my way
Antal indlæg : 168

Its been you Empty
IndlægEmne: Its been you   Its been you EmptyLør Maj 14, 2022 4:07 pm

Dedicated to @Azrael

Date | 4rd of June 2022
Time | Early morning
Weather | Warm, and sunny
Place | Sariel's new home
Attire | A bathrobe

Its always been you

It had been two weeks since Jamie and she had decided not to stay together. She had been with Ayah a couple of days, but then she knew it was time to find her own place, stand on her own two feet. It was now the third day she was alone in this house nestled nicely in the Oneiroi mountains, in a clearing in the forest, and just fifty meters away, she could take a swim in her private lake. It was the closets she had gotten to a slice of heaven, her own little paradise. She had already invited Seraphina to come to stay a few nights if she wanted or ever needed to get away from the the many pure angel auras. And since this had been a giant house with five bedrooms, well, she had the space to host a couple of troubled souls if she wanted to.

Sitting out on the veranda, she looked down to the crystal clear lake, took a sip of her morning coffee, and looked at her paper. Now she had tried to see if she could get ahold of Azrael on his phone, but something told her that he hadn’t been able to look, and sitting there, she finally just did what she should have done all along. “Azrael?” she looked up in the sky, not really feeling like praying for him. “Azrael, if you can hear me, get your butt over here”, she said with a slight chuckle as she retook the coffee cup and to a sip.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Azrael

Azrael

Antal indlæg : 49

Its been you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Its been you   Its been you EmptyLør Maj 14, 2022 4:33 pm

He had been busy. Or not more busy than he usually was, but he had kept himself working a few more good prayers a day, and cross a few more souls over just for the sake of getting the months pass him. Then it was almost like the break of dawn, okay later than that. It reminded him of Eos for a second, and how perhaps it was about time they talked about their differences. Not that he thought it would actually end well. Just as he was about to even think of contacting his sister, another voice broke through to his mind, saying his name. He chuckled a little bit before he then teleported to Sariel's location standing behind her. "You know, you should be happy that I'm a morning person, imagine haven woken me up from a deep slumber? I would have been grumpier than that doctor from the hospital," not that he had anything against Ash - if anything he could understand how hard it was to understand and know more about death than an average person ever would begin to understand. "So, you wanted to see me?" He placed his hands on her shoulder, then moving up standing in front of her.
Sariel

Sariel

Its been you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Its been you   Its been you EmptyLør Maj 14, 2022 4:46 pm

Sariel looked over her shoulder as Azrael spoke, and a soft smile formed over her lips, “What no good morning?” she pointed out with a smirk, and as he placed his hands on her shoulders, she closed her eyes for a moment, letting the heat sink through the soft fabric of her bathrobe. As he moved around, the smile was still on her lips. “Well, welcome to my home” she threw out her hand to gesture just how grand it was. Where had she gotten the money? Well, it was amazing just where people would leave hidden treasures; besides, she had gotten a really excellent job as a historian, which had started giving her an income that actually allowed her to keep up with the taxes that came along with owning her own house.
She folded the newspaper and got up from the chair she had been sitting in. “You want a cup of coffee?” she asked, taking a sip of her own, and started walking to the giant sliding doors that would lead into the open kitchen made in hand-carved dark oak. You couldn’t give him everything right off the bat now, could you?
Azrael

Azrael

Its been you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Its been you   Its been you EmptyLør Maj 14, 2022 7:03 pm

"Why thank you my dear," he moved his eyes around the house. It reminded him of the hut in some ways, maybe because it was so private and isolated, idyllic. Azrael didn't ask about where she had gotten the money to pay for it, he knew it was easier than one believed to find things around the world. He had of course built his hut by himself back in the day, and it was still standing in perfect shape would he liked to point out. "Looks like you've been busy," he added with a warmer smile. It didn't take a genius to know her and Jamie had parted, otherwise no way she would be out here by herself. "Yes please," he replied back and followed through the doors and inside to get to the kitchen. It was beautiful. "I love it," Azrael confessed, compliments from Azrael? It was a rare thing indeed.
Sariel

Sariel

Its been you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Its been you   Its been you EmptyLør Maj 14, 2022 7:35 pm

Well, sort off”, she said with a small sigh as he said she had been busy. “It didn’t take me long to find the house I wanted; it been easier to sort through my visions”, she explained as she had already known this was the one she ended up in, so she had called the realtor the day he had gotten the job at selling the house, she had offered a little below asking price but because she had been so fast. She could take over quickly. They had been willing to do so.
She started working on the coffee machine, another thing she had gotten rather good at but like everything else, she was quite brilliant if she just didn’t let her temper get the better of her. I love it. It made her heart skip a beat, and for a moment, she just stared at her hands and forgot to put coffee in the filter. “Thank you”, she whispered; maybe it was more real now that she and Jamie weren’t together anymore. It made her scared if what he had said that night still was true, even one and a half months later. Pressing her brows together and then letting. Her tongue ran over her lips; she started working again to make them a cup of coffee. She wished she was better than this; she was much smoother and knew what to say. But she had never really experienced love before she had met Jamie, and just because you had tried it once didn’t make you an expert. He was so much older than her, and some part of her still questioned why he would even love her. The constant sound of, why her? Roaming around in her mind made her scared of even asking.
Azrael

Azrael

Its been you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Its been you   Its been you EmptySøn Maj 15, 2022 8:10 am

"Of course," he assumed it would have rather easy to travel through the scenarios of which place would be good, which wouldn't and then ultimate perhaps chose between a few. "I'm glad you found a place to your liking then," he was also happy that she had found it easier to sort through out her visions, perhaps because suddenly living on your own made it easier to not always be alert about everything the shapeshifter was going through or possibly could - even if he was sure that Sariel checked in time to time, just to be sure. Azrael just stood still and observed her quietly for a moment, whilst his eyes scanned the house she now saw as her newfound home. "The truth?" He then said and licked his lips a little bit, "if anybody were to kiss me, I would want that person to be you." Azrael kept his eyes on Sariel, he had never leaned to kiss her, or well perhaps on her hand, her cheek, hair or forehead but never her lips - only in his dreams, and yet he rarely slept. "Was that being too forward?" Because well he was perhaps just as good at this as she was, but it was however the truth.  And last time they had spoken he had mentioned he hadn't been able to stop himself for falling in love with her, he had never been able to stop loving her. Now it was in the air, she knew this, what was the point of even hiding it?
Sariel

Sariel

Its been you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Its been you   Its been you EmptySøn Maj 15, 2022 8:19 am

At this point, she was sure that her heart would burst out of her chest if it kept beating at this pace. She turned around, looking at him, her lips slightly parted when he told her that it would be her if anybody were to kiss him. Then a soft smile spread over her lips, and with closed eyes, she shook her head a little in disbelief, this man.
Well, it wouldn’t be you if it wasn’t forward,” she said quietly before walking toward him. Her hand found his cheek, that motion she had stopped last time when they had been in the run-down factory. This time it connected with his light stubble, and her thumb glided over the soft skin. “Then you better break the bond, so it makes sense for me to kiss you”, she whispered as her eyes sought his eyes and didn’t let go of the contact that they made. Yes, she had been afraid and could have called for him far earlier, but she hadn’t for the simple reason that she also needed some time for herself. Now she was ready.
Azrael

Azrael

Its been you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Its been you   Its been you EmptySøn Maj 15, 2022 3:45 pm

Her hand found his cheek which made him smile a bit brighter than previously. "Good thing I already got the deal set with my father then," he chuckled a little bit before cupping her face and closed his eyes. Then letting his abilities focus on the soul of hers and how it was connected still to the shapeshifter's. Now, Azrael knew it wasn't going to be a light process. It was more of a feeling like you let go of something that was a part of you, because that was what it was. The mark was a connection between souls, and letting go, no one had ever been good at that. So, the light formed from his hand, nothing that hurt it just did the work. And after a few good minutes, he let go of her face, and opened his eyes. "How does it feel?" He wondered not wanting to actually just rush in and kiss her while she was experiencing how it felt having the marks connection broken for good.
Sariel

Sariel

Its been you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Its been you   Its been you EmptyMan Maj 16, 2022 1:34 pm

A short breath left her as his hands found her face, and as he closed her eyes, she did as well. Then she felt it like something took hold of her like a cold hand gripped around her soul and started pulling its strings. At first, she didn’t know what was going to happen, but then she felt it, the loneliness, and before she could stop herself, tears started sliding down her cheeks. Not because she was upset that she and Jamie wouldn’t be together again; no, it was like someone took a piece of her and ripped it away like she suddenly had lost something she wouldn’t get back.
Blinking a little when he asked how it felt, and with his hand gone, she felt so, so alone. “Lonely”, she whispered, using the back of her left hand to remove the tears that kept sliding down her cheeks. “Like a piece of me is missing”, she added with a soft voice letting out a shaky breath as she tried to ground herself again.
Azrael

Azrael

Its been you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Its been you   Its been you EmptyMan Jul 04, 2022 4:52 am

He knew it would be hard, difficult, if it was easy everyone would try to get through it. Which was also a reason why is was a rare thing to do, because often people was quick to seek out the loss they had experienced and try to get it back. But Azrael knew this was what needed to be done. He watched her remove the tears from her eyes, lifting his thumb up to help some of them, nodding as an understanding to he understood she felt lonely because of the bond breaking. "I know," he exhaled a bit, turning his hand to let the back of it gently caress her cheek. "Give it a few minutes to settle in your soul," he whispered looking into her eyes. He needed a little bit of good now, especially after he Yesterday had told Michael that Eos was dead, he needed something good to hold on to, even if he wasn't going to say it too loud.
Sariel

Sariel

Its been you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Its been you   Its been you EmptyTors Jul 07, 2022 4:38 pm

She nodded, giving him a small smile, letting her hand find the one that had removed a few of her tears. Letting out a soft sigh, she took the moment in and let her tongue run over her lips; she wanted nothing more than to say that she was all right, that this was for the best. But right now, it was almost suffocating, as if she was drowning, and she had no idea if there would ever be one to reach down their hand and pull her up. She knew it was foolish because the person was standing right in front of her, and maybe it was those thoughts that made her realise—Azrael was drowning too.
Her hand found his cheek instead, and without any words, she took a step closer—then another one, until her arms folded around his neck and pulled him into a hug. Closing her eyes, she pressed her head against his shoulder; when they became more settled, she let her arms fall so she could place them around his waist instead, wanting to feel him as close as she could.
Sponsoreret inhold

Its been you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Its been you   Its been you Empty

Its been you
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Bjergene, Oneiroi-
Gå til: