Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

No more secrets

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Angel

Angel

Humør : My role at family functions is to look the best and drink the wine.
Antal indlæg : 310

No more secrets Empty
IndlægEmne: No more secrets   No more secrets EmptySøn Maj 08, 2022 8:09 am

LOCATION | The main streets of The King Quarter
DATE | May 19th 2022
TIME | Midday
ATTIRE | Link
TOPIC FOR | @James

To say things weren't messy would be a lie, everything in her life seemed to get messier by the second, and every bloody time she tried to clean it up - it became an even bigger mess. So, she had went for a walk to clean the biggest mess of them all, her mind. The Russian Pack had been gone for months now, it didn't change some of the things she had seen after all, some of the people she had met and what was going on in the household back in the mansion with Adonis being back. She knew he wanted Mitchell home too, yet Angel was walking around with the biggest question of them all - could she possibly forgive Mitchell for how he had killed her ages ago? Should she be the bigger person in all of this?

Then there was the fact her daughter was seeing this fallen angel, that she was somewhat mysterious about - but well, Angel knew Johanna rather well, she didn't have to say much. Angel took a sharper breath in, then exhaled, finally paying notice to her whereabouts. When had she crossed the border and entered Moonlight Falls? She had no idea, but it also didn't matter - even if her family had a beef with Rebekah Sinclair - Angel wasn't here to step on anyone's toes, and hopefully she could keep herself out of trouble. Then she saw someone walking down the streets, making her toss that thought aside, "James?"
Tilbage til toppen Go down
James
Royal
James

Humør : The wolf is carnivore incarnate and he's as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Antal indlæg : 61

No more secrets Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: No more secrets   No more secrets EmptySøn Maj 08, 2022 6:51 pm

James was out of the house for once, trying to get some air to make choreography write itself in his head. It was on his mind all of the time, how he imagined things being danced correctly, and how some of his dancers were getting lazy. He was speculating whether or not he should throw them out and whether or not there was anyone who could replace them, or if he had to move around. It would be complicated to move away from Rebekah. He knew it would cause trouble.
A voice called for him which made him stop, almost completely frozen with his head bowed, watching his steps. The voice was pulling feelings that he had shoved away many years ago and it took him a while before he even raised his head and turned to look at the human who now stood in front of him. He felt how words wanted to spit out, but they never got to. His eyes were simply glued to her. A blink arrived and before he could think too much of it, he let a hand graze her cheek and pull some of her hair away from her face, taking her in, noticing how she hadn’t aged a day. Could it really be her.
Angel

Angel

No more secrets Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: No more secrets   No more secrets EmptyFre Maj 13, 2022 6:05 pm

For a second she was unsure if it was him, it had to be him. Angel regretted her choice for a moment, knowing just how painful it could be to reopen wounds that should stay closed. Still, she hadn't heard from Sterling after he had found out she was alive, which was possibly for the best. The last thing she wanted was to cause anyone more pain than she already felt like she did time and time again. Her sin was always this, falling in love, and every time she paid the price. And Angel came to accept the fact that she wasn't meant to be with anyone, yet she knew her mother would call her foolish for those thoughts. But sometimes it was just hard to find the positive note, even for someone who always felt the spark of happiness like another curse. So, for this moment as he turned his head, Angel thought to turn her head and walk like it wasn't her who had called. Giving him a chance not to get caught up in the painful past. Then, he walked closer and before she knew it, his hand grazed over her cheek, pulling some of her hair away from her face. "Hey," was all she really could say while her lips pulled up into a slightly nervous yet warm smile.
James
Royal
James

Humør : The wolf is carnivore incarnate and he's as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.

No more secrets Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: No more secrets   No more secrets EmptyLør Maj 14, 2022 12:07 pm

Her voice sounded again, and he pulled a soft smile. “Hi,” he said softly before he took his hand away, noticing it had stayed a little too long with the strand of hair. It was odd feeling how ones heart sank, and how heavy stones lifted from his chest. There was a greater space in his chest. Space for improvement. “Did you know?” he spoke almost in a whisper. Did she know that she would come back to life? How long had she been back to life?  Had she died more than once? He had endless of questions that wanted to be spoken in a flow, but he didn’t feel like he was capable of speaking long sentences right now. There was too much going on. He didn’t even want to dig into her memories to find answers. For now, he was taking care of his own memories, those that they shared from different perspectives.
Angel

Angel

No more secrets Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: No more secrets   No more secrets EmptySøn Maj 15, 2022 12:07 pm

"I don't think you ever are quite sure till you actually wake up again," Angel replied. It had been the first time she had died, and she had been human. Her father was a demi-god and no one really knew how things like that blended when you mixed genes. And while she looked at some of her half sisters who had avoided the curse - one could for sure not know completely. "I'm sorry I never sought you out after," she apologized because she was, every time she left someone who had thought her to be dead. "And I'm sorry that I lost her," knowing it had nothing to do with her that she had lost their child, but just the cruel world - she was still sorry. Sorry about to many things. "Ask your questions before your pretty head blows up please," she gave him a warm yet small smile, wanting to answer his questions even though she knew some of them hurt. Angel had questions too, how did he end up marrying a woman like Rebekah? How come he had let himself fall so far?
James
Royal
James

No more secrets Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: No more secrets   No more secrets EmptySøn Maj 15, 2022 1:33 pm

The words were almost ringing in his head, echoing. He shook his head a little as she spoke about how she hadn’t sought him. He didn’t blame her for not seeking him, he was certain that she had more to look for at that moment than just to find him. He had never blamed her for dying. He had blamed himself for believing that she would survive. He had been selfless. “Don’t” he whispered as she apologized for losing their child, shaking his head. She should apologize for something she couldn’t control. There were so many factors in this, and Angel certainly wasn’t responsible for any of this. She hadn’t known for sure that she would wake up again, and he was glad that she hadn’t given him false hope, because who knew how long it would take for her to wake up again. He was just so sorry that he had buried her, having been to her funeral and eventually someone had dug her up again. James had just believed that it was thieves of some kind.
When he was told to ask his questions a smile widened on his lips. “Can I hug you?” he wondered, knowing that most people didn’t see him as the person who would ask for things, but it had been so long ago that he had seen her, and he believed it would be able to reply to some of the questions he had.
Angel

Angel

No more secrets Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: No more secrets   No more secrets EmptyLør Maj 21, 2022 7:42 am

The smile on his lips that widened a bit, was enough for Angel's own lips to pull up into a bigger smile. Now, given her powers she knew she had an unfair advantage of increasing the more positive feelings in others, but Angel also had to believe people wanted to be around her because of who she was - and not just because of her powers. "Yeah of course," she replied when he asked if he could hug her. Angel hadn't seen him in so many years, the only things she knew about who he was now was from rumors whenever she got a hold on them. But rumors was just a fragment of a truth you didn't know the full story off. So, Angel slowly opened her arms and placed them around him. Her cheek leaned against his chest, taking a sharper breath in, then just fully exhaling. A dangerous feeling of comfort from a place that no longer was hers to find comfort in. But given the things that had happened just this year, then over the past few years - the many deaths she had experienced, being hold close and find comfort somewhere was more needed than she had realized. Angel felt how a few tears threatened to surface, trying to push them down, but she closed her eyes and two managed to get away.
James
Royal
James

No more secrets Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: No more secrets   No more secrets EmptyLør Jul 16, 2022 5:59 pm

She agreed to hug. And for a moment he doubted whether or not it was a good idea at all, but he opened up his arms and took her in, hugging her tightly. Not really wanting to let her go. Being in her embrace felt both heart-warming and heartbreaking. It was an odd feeling. He buried his nose into her hair, taking in her scent. He exhaled, feeling how some of the tension let go from him, and how the temperature in his cheeks increased. He could even feel the slightly itchy feeling from when tears wished to escape. “I’ve missed you so much,” he whispered almost silently. It was hurting how much he had missed her. He nuzzled his head a little more into her hair which made a tear fall out and into her hair. He tightened the hug shortly before he slowly let go of her with a groan. It was difficult and he felt oddly out of place. He looked down between them, taking a greater breath in before he looked back up at her, putting his hands in his pockets while he bit his own lip a bit. He had so many questions and he wanted all of the answers – but where did he even start? He placed his hand on top of his eyes while he turned away a little, pulling his hand down over his face with a sigh. He looked back at her, “How are you?”
Angel

Angel

No more secrets Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: No more secrets   No more secrets EmptySøn Jul 17, 2022 10:45 am

There was nothing more personal than a hug, a close embrace to let all of your emotions rise right out of your skin. Being vulnerable like this was dangerous, it shouldn't be, but it was. Angel took a slightly sharper breath in, as he confessed to having missed her. So, she closed her eyes for a moment, because she had missed him too. Now, she knew that things had changed between them, their lives were shaped by the hurt that her and their daughter's death had caused them. "I've missed you too," she managed to let the words leave in a whisper that blended so tenderly well with the air around them, not knowing if he actually heard it or not. Perhaps it was best if he didn't. He then let go of her, making her let go of him as well, taking a sharper breath in that she held for a good moment before slowly exhaling. How are you?

It was a loaded question. Most days she was fine, she managed to get through the days without thinking about all the horrible things she had survived, things she didn't wish to recall but simply just were a part of her mind. "Taking one day at the time, but I'm okay," she truthfully replied, knowing it perhaps wasn't the answer he hoped for nor was seeking. But she didn't like lying, so why lie and say everything was perfect? "How about you, you look a little lonesome, how are you?" Angel wondered and lifted a hand up to rest shortly against his cheek, per instinct, which was why she quickly gently pulled her hand back to herself again.
James
Royal
James

No more secrets Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: No more secrets   No more secrets EmptyTirs Jul 26, 2022 3:40 pm

When she announced that she had missed him too, he could feel how it clenched his heart a little. It was odd how such great words could hurt, but maybe it was the thought that she had missed him too and might even have been looking for him. Who would have known if they could have found each other earlier? Things would have looked so different than how it was now. Dangerous thoughts.

He pulled a caring smile as she said that she took one day of the time. Taking one day at a time was sometimes the best thing one could do. He wished that the days she had was good, however. He knew she answered truthfully since it wasn’t just the automatic answer. ‘Fine’. The question was returned to him, and even though he should have seen it coming, she had added a little extra to the question. He looked lonesome. It only hurt more as she placed a hand on his cheek. “I’ve been keeping myself busy with ballet,” he replied nodding a little. She knew very well how much he practiced. The chance of her knowing that he was a wealthy ballet instructor might be low unless she had kept an interest in ballet after her death. “I might have isolated myself from everything but work,” he admitted. The poor girl's death had taken a toll on him, resulting in him keeping himself busier at work. He had worked harder and been tougher on his ballerinas, even though one would believe he couldn’t be tougher. “So, you might be right that I’m a little lonesome,” he admitted, even though it was a tough pill he didn’t wish to swallow.

//Forsat på ny side
Sponsoreret inhold

No more secrets Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: No more secrets   No more secrets Empty

No more secrets
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Secrets in the alleway (CW)