Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I can identify you

Go down 
3 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Ace

Ace

Antal indlæg : 251

I can identify you Empty
IndlægEmne: I can identify you   I can identify you EmptySøn Maj 08, 2022 1:20 am

Place: Supermarket in Aston
Date and time: 11/05/2022, early evening
Weather: Very windy.
Dedicated to: @Aura

One had to go shopping once in a while, and today, of all days was a day where Ace went to the supermarket. He was looking at something as simple as tomatoes when his nose caught onto something. He took a quick look around to see if he could see Ayah in the middle of everyone. When his eyes couldn’t pin the scent on the person, he chose to continue picking tomatoes. At least, that was what he did until someone touched his hand and he looked up. “Sorry, I-” he stopped when he believed that it was Ayah, but it wasn’t her. “My apologies,” he told her with a glad smile. “Do you know Ayah Minerva?” he wondered tilting his head a little, knowing it was an odd question, but he was indeed curious, now that she had that smell.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Aura

Aura

Humør : An elephant can die from a broken heart.
Antal indlæg : 10

I can identify you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I can identify you   I can identify you EmptySøn Maj 08, 2022 7:48 am

Outfit: Link

It was really not long ago she had travelled here with Rouge, her mother - or of course Aura knew that Rouge wasn't her biological mother, she was her mother in the long run. But there had been some matters to attend here in this country, so Aura hadn't asked question, just assuming perhaps it had something to do with Atlas - who knew what Atlas was up to. However, like anyone else, Aura needed to buy some groceries for dinner tonight - the local super marked had been the next stop, she was picking out vegetables, heading over to the tomatoes, she reach out to get some in the reusable shopping bag she owned. However, before she could reach out and grab them, she touched the hand of the guy standing next to her, pulling her hand back to apologize. "No, I'm sorry," she gave him a polite small smile, about to just pack some tomatoes again, when he spoke again. Aura moved her head towards him, pressing her brows just a little bit together. "I'm sorry - I don't," her American accent rather thick to the typical English you heard in this country.

The door to the shop blew up because of the wind, not for long though, because like her mother - Aura could control the wind through her magic, and managed to turn the wind around, giving the shop owner a chance to close the door without it flying up in his face, "it's rather windy today, huh?" She chuckled a little asking mindlessly not expecting a reply.
Ace

Ace

I can identify you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I can identify you   I can identify you EmptySøn Maj 08, 2022 6:19 pm

“It’s okay. You just seem familiar,” he told her with a short nod continuing to pick his tomatoes. He was about to move on when the wind started to whirl the door open, and the costumer next to him helped with the wind. Ace could almost feel a lump in his throat. He looked from the door to the costumer as she spoke. “Yeah… It is…” he mumbled before he cleared his throat a little. “I know it sounds, really, really odd- But I would really like you to meet my friend, Ayah,” he told her. “And, please before you decline-” he stopped himself, thinking to himself he had no reason that wouldn’t scare her away, for her not to decline. “I have a feeling you might know her… Without knowing it…” he tried. “I know, I know. I’m a stranger and all, but I’m a doctor at the hospital, I’m not up to any trouble,” he tried to assure her, believing that he was helping the situation.
Aura

Aura

I can identify you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I can identify you   I can identify you EmptyMan Maj 09, 2022 4:29 am

"Oh?" Aura then wondered. Well, she knew she had to have some biological family out in the world, she was anything but stupid after all. Aura knew that Rogue had brought her up and made her the person she was today, just like she had done with Sonia before her, and then Atlas, they were sisters.

Aura then once again looked at the stranger next to her, trying to find his words, there was something he wanted to say that was for sure. Now she was curious, about this person he spoke about her might knowing. Not that she really walked with strangers, not that she didn't have powers to defend herself in the case of the worse. "Anyone ever told you that you need to work on your social skills?" She chuckled a little bit, "or is it something that goes lost once you become a doctor and only focus on the medical stuff? I should know to some degree at least, I'm a health nurse - unemployed by the moment, not that information is important - see bad social skills," she laughed a little bit. Aura then shook her head a little bit, "so your friend Ayah you said?"
Ace

Ace

I can identify you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I can identify you   I can identify you EmptyMan Maj 09, 2022 5:35 pm

He laughed a little with her as she told him just how bad his social skills were. “Yeah, yeah. But let’s not talk about that,” he said and shoved the topic away. Ayah had been one of many to point that out. He knew very well that sometimes being social wasn’t his best trait. He preferred standing over an anesthetic person and doing surgery, the only words that really left one there were commands or small chit-chat with persons you knew. He laughed a little as she told him her own social skills were a little off and it probably had something to do with when one picked a health professional study.
He nodded when she came back on track, “Yes, Ayah,” he said, “She’s an old friend of mine. Incredibly sweet,” he explained. “I can see if I can call her and make her come here? Then you won’t have to go out of your way to meet her,” he said furrowing his brows a little of his phrasing. How the hell did people get friendly? Had he really lost that ability?
Aura

Aura

I can identify you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I can identify you   I can identify you EmptyMan Maj 09, 2022 8:16 pm

It sort of freaked her out yet brought curiosity to her heart that he wanted her to meet this Ayah person. Who was she even? "So, before you show me your entire friend group and family - you should perhaps tell me your name?" Aura narrowed her eyes just a little bit and clicked her tongue a little bit. "I'm Aura, odd name I know - but well," Aura made a small frown. However he did seem to respond to her name, like a final drop of something that just made completely sense, which made her narrow her eyes just a little bit more. "What? Did I say something?" Aura wondered and folded her lips back into a thinner line while keeping her eyes on the vampire in front of her.
Ace

Ace

I can identify you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I can identify you   I can identify you EmptyTirs Maj 10, 2022 12:04 am

Ace laughed a little as she spoke about friend groups and family. No, no, sweetheart. This wasn’t that kind of meeting. “I’m Ace,” he replied. And then she spilled her name. Aura. He got silent for a moment and just like her mother, she picked it up instantly. “No, no, you-” he stopped for a moment, “You said everything right,” he said with a light smile. Feeling how everything just fell into place. Words were about to spill over his lips, but he kept them for himself. It could sound so mean to ask if someone was adopted. He took a little moment to rephrase it, “I know it sounds, very assuming, and I’m very sorry if I assumed wrong… But I have this... Wild thought that you might be adopted and that my friend is your biological mother,” he told her, hoping she wasn’t the type to flee such information if she was, he would have to follow her, and he really didn’t want to be the creepy vampire who followed a person home, walking a few meters behind.
Aura

Aura

I can identify you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I can identify you   I can identify you EmptyTirs Maj 10, 2022 6:11 am

In a world like this, how did you respond to someone assuming you were adopted and that he knew your biological mother? In the middle of the super-marked trying to buy the groceries for dinner, she blinked a little bit. Because rather well Aura was aware of the fact that Rogue wasn't her biological mother. Her left hand that had just been reaching and grabbed a tomato seconds ago, let go of it, letting it fall to the ground - but what fell to the ground wasn't a fresh tomato ready to be eaten, it was turned into a stone. "What did you just say?" She spoke with a lower voice, no she had heard him loud and clear, it wasn't that. But she had always been told her biological mother was one of the soldiers. "Might is a very strong word to put into a theory like this," she pointed out. What if he was wrong? It was some story to back up by so little information. Maybe, just maybe she should just go with the meeting, because the chances, what if he was right? Didn't she want to know? So, she didn't directly confirm or deny whether he was right or wrong, but her eyes, they confirmed his theory.
Ace

Ace

I can identify you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I can identify you   I can identify you EmptyTors Maj 12, 2022 3:13 pm

Ace’s glanced shortly looked towards the tomato stone that hit the floor before he looked back up at her as she asked him what he had said. “I am… Very certain,” he corrected himself, “There is this… Slight chance that she’s not but-” he folded his lips, “There are so many things about you that simply points towards her daughter,” he told her while shaking his head al little in disbelief. “Are you still up for meeting her?” he wondered with a soft voice, knowing that the tomato she had turned to stone might have been a reaction from her emotions, and if she didn’t have full control over either that or her emotions, there was a chance that it was going to end bad – but who knew?
Aura

Aura

I can identify you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I can identify you   I can identify you EmptySøn Maj 15, 2022 10:23 am

Very certain, Aura took a sharper breath in, it all sounded very skeptical, but well, with what had happened over the past months - she might as well take a few chances. You never knew what was hiding behind the closed door till you opened it, right? "Well, someone once told me to look behind the closed doors, so, why the hell not -" Aura didn't know how she would feel if it was all for nothing, but she was curious. And curiosity sometimes made you do some insane things. The bended down to pick up the stoned tomato, and made it turn normal again, like nothing happened. "Set up the meeting I guess," she added feeling her heart skip a slightly nervous beat.
Ace

Ace

I can identify you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I can identify you   I can identify you EmptyTirs Maj 17, 2022 7:51 pm

He looked at her with slightly furrowed brows as she explained how she had it about her options. “Okay, but… If you change your mind, just tell me, alright?” he said just to make sure. She proceeded to tell him to set up the meeting. He nodded a little, “And you are available right now?” he wondered, if she agreed he would continue: “You can continue your grocery shopping, then I’ll just call her,” he said and pulled his phone up, “We can meet out front?” he offered her with a little smile, not even looking at his phone yet.
Aura

Aura

I can identify you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I can identify you   I can identify you EmptyMan Maj 23, 2022 6:13 am

Aura nodded. Because mainly she was very curious, however something told her that she should wait with telling Rogue till after the meeting, and just see how things went. Aura nodded and then just continued her grocery shopping or tried to at least, it was hard when you could feel your heart skip nervous beats ahead not knowing what would happen next. Letting him make the phone call in peace more or less.

Once the call made it through Ayah picked up her phone, "Ace," she smiled not having expected him call today. But she didn't mind it, "what's new?" Ayah wondered putting her book down, and got up from her couch.
Ace

Ace

I can identify you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I can identify you   I can identify you EmptyFre Maj 27, 2022 3:54 pm

Aura continued her shopping, and he tried as much as possible not to stumble into her as he also went to get the last few things. “Hi,” he greeted back, “The news are that the next hour or two is reserved,” he told her, mainly to cancel her plans, if she had any. “I met someone in the supermarket,” he said and looked over his shoulder. “Usually I would make you guess, you know, but…” he sighed, speaking a little lower, “I met your daughter. Aura,” he informed and waited a moment for her to let it sink in, or comment on whatever she wished to say. “She’s open to meeting you,” he announced. “Are you ready?” he almost whispered.
Ayah

Ayah

Humør : “How many times have you typed “I’m fine.” with shaky fingertips and bloodshot eyes?”
Antal indlæg : 133

I can identify you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I can identify you   I can identify you EmptyFre Maj 27, 2022 11:08 pm

Ayah wasn't following but she was listening, having known Ace for some years by now - she couldn't say she was surprised by the way he spoke or gave information. He had met someone in the super marked - great for him, or was this his way of trying to tell the obvious with Willow and him? Not that would ever state it, she was just waiting for them to figure things out. But then the whole aspect of reality shifted with an blink of an eye. I met your daughter. Aura, she took a sharper breath in and held it there. Just letting it sink in. Really just taking it in, she had known for some time now that Aura was alive, but there had been no luck in tracking her down or to know if she was fine or not. This was the confirmation that she was alive. She’s open to meeting you, another sentence that took her off guard, but really the thing she could ask the most for. She had been lucky enough that Riggs had wanted to see her. "I'm ready, where do we meet?"
Ace

Ace

I can identify you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I can identify you   I can identify you EmptyLør Maj 28, 2022 9:59 am

Even though she didn’t say anything he could hear how she breathed through the phone, and how the tension evolved. “Well, I’m meeting her outside the supermarket when were finished with our grocery shopping,” he informed putting something in his shopping basket. “Can you get down here by that time?” he wondered with a softer voice. “I can take her to the park, if you’d rather meet us there?” he offered. He kept calm about it, because he knew very well how it was simply one thing after the other with her children recently. It could be quite overwhelming just to meet one of her children, and now she was meeting the other one too. It might be a good thing that he would be present, to observe what was going to happen, so things didn’t go wrong. He was glad that he had seen that Aura could turn the tomato back from being stone, because then he hopefully wouldn’t freak out so much if she accidentally did it to Ayah…. Or maybe… Who knew if it did anything to the body to be turned to stone?
Ayah

Ayah

Humør : “How many times have you typed “I’m fine.” with shaky fingertips and bloodshot eyes?”
Antal indlæg : 133

I can identify you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I can identify you   I can identify you EmptyLør Maj 28, 2022 4:09 pm

"Please, I'm an air fairy, I'm just as fast as the wind blows," she replied and took a deeper breath in. Besides, no one was going to keep her from her children anymore, so if she could get to them she would. If she had found something to live for, this was it; her children. "The park might be best however, less people." It was an overwhelming situation after all, and she doubted that Aura would go with Ace if he suggested a house setting. "I will be there shortly," Ayah hung up then got out of her house to let the wind catch her and manipulated the air around her to push her fast through the sky. One always said with the speed of light, but these people had obviously never travelled through the air molecules.
Soon enough she was at the park and texted Ace where she would be sitting waiting for them, now the hardest part. Waiting and not just track Ace down to the super marked, but waiting.

Aura walked out from the shop with fewer things than she had wanted to buy, but her ideal shopping trip had change the second he had mentioned that she could meet her biological mother. "I'm ready," she put the bag over her shoulder looking towards Ace with a slightly nervous smile.
Ace

Ace

I can identify you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I can identify you   I can identify you EmptyMan Jun 06, 2022 8:49 am

Ace pressed his lips together as she explained that she could be there as fast as the wind blew. He knew that very well, but there was a chance that she wanted to take a little breather. He exhaled as she agreed to the park, “Alright,” he said and looked at what he was in the middle of buying, maybe he shouldn’t buy too many things that needed to be in the refrigerator. “See you soon,” he replied before they hung up.

Aura met Ace outside and he gave her a soft smile, the best one he could deliver. “I hope you are,” he said and gestured her towards the park, “Her name is Ayah,” he told her, “We agreed to meet in the park so none of you feel caged,” he said, hoping that she understood that he wasn’t trying to make her do something that she didn’t want to and that she could leave whenever she wanted to. He would make sure that none of them overstepped, even though it could be a difficult barrier.
Aura

Aura

I can identify you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I can identify you   I can identify you EmptyTirs Jul 12, 2022 4:37 am

Aura had always been told she went where the wind blew, and right of this moment, she felt the movement in the air change. She knew she was meant to go with him or to regret not doing so the rest of her life. Ayah, Aura nodded, a name so close and yet so far from her own. "If I felt caged, we would be havin' a total different conversashun goin', just sayin'," the witch pointed out with a slight pull to her smile. Both nervous and excited, thinking if she should inform the mother who had raised her in the matter, but she also never made it further in the thinking process of that choice. "How do you know her?" Aura wondered, making a bit of small talk while they walked towards the park.
Sponsoreret inhold

I can identify you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I can identify you   I can identify you Empty

I can identify you
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Oakheart :: Andre steder i Oakheart-
Gå til: