Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Beautiful & Dirty Rich

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Veronica

Veronica

Antal indlæg : 31

Beautiful & Dirty Rich Empty
IndlægEmne: Beautiful & Dirty Rich   Beautiful & Dirty Rich EmptyTors Maj 05, 2022 8:45 pm

Dedicated to @Archie

Date | 15th May 2022
Time | Early noon
Weather | Nice & Sunny it is getting warmer
Place & Surroundings | Oakheart Harbour, not that many people walking around
Atirre | Described down below

Her driver had dropped her off by the harbour; maybe she had been a tad too cryptic in her note to the good Mister Barnes, but now that she knew that her mother was running around cleaning toilets for rich people; now she just had to see that for herself, now, didn’t she? And when in Rome, it would almost be a shame not to see how her father’s least favourite person was. At least she would think that Archibald Barnes was worse now, especially since Anthony Kingsnorth was no longer a cockroach pestering this world.
Time had changed; she could see that as she walked down the pavement in her high heel boots. Her tailored pantsuit was snuggly taken in around the ankles and up her calves; it was clear she was a woman who took a great deal of effort into how she looked. In her see-through lace corset, the only thing that wasn’t sure to show off her curves was the oversized black blazer with beautiful embroidery of flowers from the left side up to her shoulder.
She pulled out her right hand from her pocket and used it to push some of her blond hair behind her ear, now it was a beautiful day for a stroll, but she was neither a woman of great patience nor had she time for such a luxury just to wander around as if she had no real goal in mind. That was when a car drove past her. A crocket smile formed as the window rolled down. She grabbed her packets of favourite cigarettes, vogue, out of her pocket and placed one between her deep red lips. “Well, well”, she hummed in a low and purring voice as she got her cigarette lit. “I wasn’t sure you would have time for me, Mister Barnes; I see. I’m pleasantly surprised today” she let her bright blue eyes catch him. “So do you have time for more than just a moment?” she wondered, letting a well-plucked brow lift as smoke formed into the car as she slowly blew it out after taking a drag.
Tilbage til toppen Go down

Beautiful & Dirty Rich
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Just another rich kid sob story
» Dirty Laundry
» Dirty pretty [CW]
» Dirty Dancing - Tidus
» Just a littel dirty dance-- Archer - XXX

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum