Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Permit (noun) having permission to do something

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

Humør : If your world doesn't crumble when I walk by, I'll make one call to make it happen.
Antal indlæg : 164

Permit (noun) having permission to do something - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Permit (noun) having permission to do something   Permit (noun) having permission to do something - Page 2 EmptyFre Jun 10, 2022 12:08 am

She started moving down the road, and there was no real decision whether or not he should follow, he simply did, enjoying how cheerful she seemed to be now. It eased his mind to see her this happy. They didn’t walk for that long before she let go of his hand, running towards a pond while undressing and simply jumping into the pond. A joyous smile spread on his lips, and he couldn’t help but laugh as he heard how she cursed when she got to the surface. “Should I have reminded you that we only just exited February?” he teased. He watched how she floated on her back. He licked his lips, considering whether or not he should… With a wave of his hand, a small chest appeared where her dress got in and shortly after his own clothing. With no warning, he jumped in, making it splash over her. As his face resurfaced, he made sure to throw his head back, so the hair was out of the way, wooing from the cold rush that made goosebumps spread over his whole body. “Oh, shit,” he said laughing a little before he let his hands run over his face to remove some of the water. He turned a little around and found her and got closer.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Norah

Norah

Humør : If I can't cause tiny bits of chaos every day, I think my body will shut down.
Antal indlæg : 139

IndlægEmne: Sv: Permit (noun) having permission to do something   Permit (noun) having permission to do something - Page 2 EmptySøn Jun 19, 2022 5:39 pm

A joyful laugh left her as he reminded her that it was only April, which hadn’t given the water much time to take in the heat from the sun. But as she floated around, she felt how her body slowly became accustomed to the coldness; it engulfed her in a way that brought her a sense of peace. Peace that, however, quickly disappeared as the entire surface washed and pushed her body as Bentley jumped in; a momentary annoyance from the rude awaking was shown, but as she turned her body so she was vertical rather than horizontal, she could see how his head resurfaced this laugh made her smile, feeling how heat spread in her chest and filled her with love. Something that for such a long time had scared her in a way she couldn’t possibly begin to describe, but now was like a warm hug welcoming her home. She swam closer, close enough for her arms to fold around his neck and pulled him closer with a smile blossoming over her lips, just like the sun welcoming spring and warmer days, longer days.
I love you”, she whispered, leaning in and giving his cheek a soft kiss. She could still feel the fright clasping around her heart, violently squeezing it, almost as if she was waiting for him to tell her that he didn’t feel the same. She hoped, with time, a feeling she wasn’t sure would ever go away, but she hoped it would slowly subdue until she barely felt it.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

Humør : If your world doesn't crumble when I walk by, I'll make one call to make it happen.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Permit (noun) having permission to do something   Permit (noun) having permission to do something - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jun 21, 2022 1:59 pm

They got into each other’s embrace and even though his whole body told him that the water was way too cold, there was a heat between them that warmed him. It was enough to keep him going, especially now that he wasn’t wearing that stupid necklace. His eyes closed as she kissed his cheek. He turned his head, just an inch to kiss her by the joint of her jaw. “I love you too,” he whispered close to her ear, pulling her as close as possible lifting her up so she could wrap her legs around him if she wished to. He kissed the corner of her jaw, slowly pulling his head back while his kisses traveled along the edge of her jaw. Slowly, intimately until his lips ended up in front of her lips. “Don’t doubt that,” told her, hoping that it would help, because he knew very well how her relationships had been rollercoasters. Sure, it had been his own fault that he hadn’t just confessed his feelings from the start and let her go into relationships that weren’t going to last. But he didn’t want to end up telling her what to do and what not to do and more importantly, he didn’t want his fragile heart to be broken.
Norah

Norah

Humør : If I can't cause tiny bits of chaos every day, I think my body will shut down.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Permit (noun) having permission to do something   Permit (noun) having permission to do something - Page 2 EmptySøn Jun 26, 2022 9:53 pm

It was hard for her not to let her emotions show in tears gliding down her cheeks. When he told her he loved her, it was the first time she truly believed in the words. That someone really did love her. And it struck something in her—if she was to describe it, it was like her heart started to swell, expanding her chest so she almost couldn’t breathe. Even though it might sound like a horrible feeling, she welcomed it and didn’t want to be afraid anymore. For him, she could do anything; she was sure of it. Her lips caught his, and she kissed him back, her hands finding his wet hair and gasped when she felt the surge of power form in her entire body. She was sure it was the matemark, and even though she had just undergone one change, she didn’t care to think about the consequences if they went through it. Then she could be his forever, even if he couldn’t be hers. She didn’t care; she would love him regardless, regardless of what people told or advised her against. She would always love him, even when her body was no longer and she was but a memory in people's minds.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

IndlægEmne: Sv: Permit (noun) having permission to do something   Permit (noun) having permission to do something - Page 2 EmptyFre Jul 15, 2022 4:35 pm

It seemed like she believed his words. He could almost see it in how her eyes almost smiled at him. She leaned in to kiss him yet another time, and even if it wasn’t her name that was on his collarbone, he kissed her back with such tenderness and love. He shortly pulled on a wide smile when she gasped at the feeling between them. His own breathing got heavier, and he had to keep himself on a leash to not just let his hands explore everything that he had explored so many times before. His lips shortly took a break from their kisses, to catch his breath a little better, “You’re not getting cold, are you?” he wondered. After all, it was still the start of May, and the water could be quite cold. He could at least feel how his whole body had goosebumps. Maybe they should continue to walk around and not go too far? Or maybe, they should just get going and seal it? It was an odd thought to actually take someone as his own.
Norah

Norah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Permit (noun) having permission to do something   Permit (noun) having permission to do something - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jul 19, 2022 10:10 am

It was almost painful when he pulled away when she could keep kissing him without ever getting tired of the feeling. She had already loved how he knew her body, how his hand matched her curves so perfectly, and his lips always woke feelings in her that no one ever had been able to do before. Now with him as her mate, it was only multiplied by how much she loved having him this close.
Was she getting cold? She looked at her arms and saw how goosebumps were scatted over her naked body, and then her blue eyes turned back to him and gave him a small smile; “I’m here with one of the most powerful warlocks, and you’re telling me you don’t have a spell to heat the water?” she mused with a cheeky grin spreading over her lips, she leaned in and let her teeth sink into his bottom lip and pulled it a little before letting go again.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

IndlægEmne: Sv: Permit (noun) having permission to do something   Permit (noun) having permission to do something - Page 2 EmptyLør Jul 23, 2022 10:17 pm

A deeper laugh left him as she teased him. “You little…” he mumbled before their lips met, as she pulled on his bottom lip. “You’re quite clever aren’t you,” he teased her back and gave her a short kiss by the corner of her mouth. “Heating the water would be making an effort,” he whispered to her laughing a little before he mumbled a spell that heated the water circling around him, but just by her ear. Latin words, that was spoken with a low and almost sensual voice. It didn’t change the spell, it was simply to seduce her, even though he knew where he had her. If she for some reason should be leaving him, she would get cold. He could only imagine how she was going to be feeling when she left the circle and the matemark also would be treating her coldly. “Better?”
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Permit (noun) having permission to do something   Permit (noun) having permission to do something - Page 2 Empty

Permit (noun) having permission to do something
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Prank (noun): Played to express true feelings [CW]
» Apology (noun): Spoken expression of one's regret for having wronged another

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum-
Gå til: