Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Going where the wind blows

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

Humør : *slowly removes my heart-shaped sunglasses* I beg your fucking pardon
Antal indlæg : 98

Going where the wind blows Empty
IndlægEmne: Going where the wind blows   Going where the wind blows EmptyTirs Apr 19, 2022 4:35 am

LOCATION | The mountains near Grounds of Lily
DATE | 15th of May 2022
TIME | Midday
WEATHER | Clear sky, warm
ATTIRE | Link
TOPIC FOR | @Xia

It was no lie that Lexie had spent the time after she had found her family, being around her family. Of course she spent time with Aleks and Bash as well, but it was like so much had changed around her and yet, so many things were still the same. When you went from thinking you were some sort of average, to realize the bloodlines you were connected to, it made you reflect on so much else. Lexie had taken out on one of her daily walks near the mountains, because she loved all the hidden paths and she just loved being in nature. She found herself for a second if she should call Katelyn, ask if she wanted to go for a walk one day. Oh well, it would have to wait till after tomorrows full moon. It was a bit windier today then she first had thought it would be, but not that it stopped her walk, she liked getting her head blown a little bit, making you able to clear your mind just a little bit. She noticed someone not far from her on the path, another lonesome stranger out on a hike it seemed. Not that it really surprised her, it was a lovely trail, she just wasn't used to meet people on this path.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Xia

Xia

Humør : Going where the wind blows!
Antal indlæg : 16

IndlægEmne: Sv: Going where the wind blows   Going where the wind blows EmptyTirs Apr 19, 2022 2:43 pm

Xia was walking with her eyes closed, mostly practicing how great she was to react to the wind around her. She could feel how the wind blew between every tree and how it changed depending where one stood. It also carried smells to her and was able to keep her smell away from predators. It was quite amazing what one was capable off with such an ability. It didn’t take long before she turned around a tree and could see someone approaching. Thank god, because Xia was only practicing because she couldn't get back out. A smile spread over Xia’s lips. Maybe she was a bit too extroverted. “Excuse me,” she said as they got closer, “Have you walked this path before? I’ve been wandering for a couple of hours, and I’m unsure if I got off track and-” she took a sharper breath in, “Would you mind if I accompanied you because I think I’m a little lost,” she chuckled with a wide smile. Of course, she could just fly up and direct herself wherever she wanted to go, but what fun was in that?
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

Humør : *slowly removes my heart-shaped sunglasses* I beg your fucking pardon
Antal indlæg : 98

IndlægEmne: Sv: Going where the wind blows   Going where the wind blows EmptyOns Apr 20, 2022 5:17 am

It seemed like the person awaited her, much like a tourist having gotten lost on the tracks and needed help around town. She knew that feeling herself too much from when she had been out travelling a few years back. So, as the girl spoke up to get her attention it wasn't really a surprise to Lexie, more of a should she have turned around and avoid conversation. But hell she couldn't just turn around when someone had gotten eye contact with her and started speaking, now could she? Lexie cursed a little in her head before pulling up a natural smile on her lips, nodding to the first part of the next sentence. The fairy had gotten herself lost, well it wasn't a Lexie problem, but it was about to become one. "This is part of my daily route," she replied looking around them for a second while her smile pulled up a little bit brighter because she truly cherished the environment she was in. Would you mind if I accompanied you because I think I’m a little lost, of course Lexie minded, she wanted to spent the time just by herself it was why she had walked out here by herself in the first place. But what the hell, it wasn't like she wanted to be rude now was it? "Sure thing, but I'm to guide you anywhere you might be in need of telling me where you are headed, and your name perhaps?" Alexandra replied giving the fairy just a little bit of a warmer smile.
Xia

Xia

Humør : Going where the wind blows!
Antal indlæg : 16

IndlægEmne: Sv: Going where the wind blows   Going where the wind blows EmptyTors Apr 28, 2022 10:47 am

A daily route, nice. This must mean that this girl knew most paths, correct? Xia smiled, truly appreciating that she was allowed to accompany the girl. “Xia,” she presented herself with a nod, “And your name was?” she wondered, correcting a lock of her hair behind her ear somewhat quickly. “I’m not heading anywhere specifically, I just want to be certain that I get out by the end,” she chuckled a little. Her mood was almost like a shining sun on a spring or summer day. Warm, welcoming, and difficult to dislike.
“How far are you on your route?” she wondered. It did mean too much, but it was quite nice to know if this girl was nearing the end of her route, or only just begun. Xia would have to think about how much energy she used so she wouldn’t eventually run out of energy or something alike. Xia mostly hoped that this gal was by the end of her route and not by the beginning. If the gal was by the beginning, there was a bigger chance that Xia was just going to be directed towards the exit – which might make Xia unable to find her way out, because somehow, Xia was very, very bad at following directions.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Going where the wind blows   Going where the wind blows Empty

Going where the wind blows
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» As birds catching the wind

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum