Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Unbelievable

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Aaron

Aaron

Humør : Let’s raise children who won’t have to recover from their childhoods.
Antal indlæg : 216

Unbelievable Empty
IndlægEmne: Unbelievable   Unbelievable EmptyTirs Apr 05, 2022 5:19 am

LOCATION | Oakheart city center near the park area
DATE | 12th of April 2022
TIME | afternoon
ATTIRE | Link
TOPIC FOR | @Norah (No i'm not even sorry)

Things had been a bit everywhere, a mix of chaos and joy. Ever since Aurora's boyfriend had been killed, Aaron had been trying to get out of his way to make sure that she got the best help to get through the loss - it was easier said than done really. He knew this. What Aaron was doing in Oakheart was a rather good mystery, after he had talked to Lucille again back in Autumn, him and his father had been looking around for the safest and best way to see if Aaron could return human. It wasn't really a safe and secure way but they had found a way, but like with anything there was a price to be paid in the end. So, here he was outside this big magic store, feeling maybe he just should have taken his father advice and asked some perhaps just more trusted witches or warlocks instead of looking ahead of here.

Something made his head turn to the side seeing a blonde witch walking down the streets, and he found himself pressing his brows a bit together for a moment. It was the darkness within him that seemed to just take a pull towards her, which found him strange for about a second. Because she didn't look like a person who carried much darkness, and yet he took one look at her and knew just about how but it brought her down. It made him turn away from the store and walk after her. "Hello, excuse me miss - you from around here? I believe I'm a bit lost," no he wasn't really, but what a great excuse to talk to someone if not for asking for directions, right?
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Norah

Norah

Humør : If I can't cause tiny bits of chaos every day, I think my body will shut down.
Antal indlæg : 139

Unbelievable Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Unbelievable   Unbelievable EmptyTirs Apr 05, 2022 8:48 pm

Unbelievable Tumblr_pko2r5LReO1w4wz1ko3_r1_540

She could scream.
Whatever she did, it felt like if she was just pissing her pants. It was nice for a while, but then it became a sticky and uncomfortable feeling that wouldn’t go away before you got to change your pants. Even though she knew that she should be talking with someone about what had happened last year, she hadn’t. She had instead jumped on the opportunity to work the pain away. And now if that was enough, it seemed like her sister was going to do everything in her power to make it difficult towards others. Taking all of the company’s money had been the drop in an ocean if she was going to be honest. But it was that drop that make the water break the damp. For someone that wanted to be loved so bad, she truly made it near impossible to feel anything but contempt for her.
Because not only had she taken the money her father had worked hard for stayed where it was supposed to. But she had done it the first, where all of the employees were supposed to be paid. Meaning that all of the transactions had been cancelled. Making it impossible for many of the low working employees to pay their rent. One thing was screwing over your family, another thing was being the sole reason why some people might end up losing their homes. Luckily Norah had quickly started opening up the reserves that hadn’t been connected to the company, and with the help from Iris they had made sure that things had gone rather smoothly. But it had also meant a lot of press conferences, days where she hadn’t been able to get home on time, some days she hadn’t even gone home at all.
At this very moment she was looking into the store, but it wasn’t the product she was looking at. No, it was her, and the fact that she almost didn’t recognize the woman that was looking back at her. With a small huff she turned away and started walking towards the direction where she lived, as a voice called out behind of her. Turning around she blinked a little, clearly not sure if she had heard him correctly. “I’m sorry?” she asked, licking her lips trying to pull an apologetic smile. “I, if I’m around here?” she repeated to make sure that she had in fact picked up on what he had said. “Oh, well, I live nearby, where do you need to go?” she asked, so tired she just said things as they were, realizing she actually needed to by something to eat, because there was nothing back in her fridge.
Tilbage til toppen Go down

Unbelievable
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Oakheart :: Oakheart centrum-
Gå til: