Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Quite an esteemed visitor no? cw (Samael)

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Caine Rothwell

Caine Rothwell

Humør : Forholdsvis munter men ikke en eksplosion af energi
Antal indlæg : 1516

Quite an esteemed visitor no? cw (Samael) Empty
IndlægEmne: Quite an esteemed visitor no? cw (Samael)   Quite an esteemed visitor no? cw (Samael) EmptyFre Apr 01, 2022 9:49 am

Time: 01:30
Place: An alley near a busy nightclub
Weather: slight evening chill

Caine

Not far from The Siren nightclub, two not so bright bodyguards stood watch over a darkened alley. Even further into that alleyway a businessman was trying his best to have a good time with a hooker that did not like her odds the slightest.
She was trying to kick and scream but nothing seemed to dampen the mood of the businessman. She recieved another slap followed by a perverse grin and the words: "Oh come on it will be fun! Beside i bought you so no one will try and find you anyways! Might as well try and enjoy yourself..."
Just nearby what seemed to be another businessman, although far more distinguished and stylish neared that very alleyway. The two bodyguards stopped him and tried to sound tough: "No uhm... No entry! The boss will see you when he is done!"
Caine smiled eerily and with very fast movements stabbed the two men in the throat and left them to die as he entered the alley.

The businessmen was ripping and tearing at the womans already sparing clothing just as Caine spoke: "Good evening Mr. Marrows.... Is there something in your calendar you have forgotten about?" Both the sight and sound of Caine made the now scared Marrows let go of the women who started thanking Caine in a desperate and almost worshipping manner. Caine looked at her with cold eyes and said: "Run.... And don't look back...."
As she ran, a now very apologetic Mr. Marrows started frantically sucking up to Caine. "Lord Rothwell my dearest of friends! Just a bit of nighttime fun you see... I was going to pay you i swear it!"
Caine's voice got far more cold and otherworldly as his eyes turned black as the night sky. "DO NOT LIE TO ME MARROWS! I know about your plans to get me removed or you leaving! As stated in your Bargain with me, the payment will now be your soul! I told you Marrows... No one backs down from a Bargain of my making..... I will give you one single chance to explain why i should not take your soul... "

A now far more frantic Mr. Marrows started shaking trying to come up with some kind of plea as a small wet stain on Marrows pants started growing bigger
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Samael
Mange titler
Samael

Fag : Way to busy creating chaos to go to a school
Antal indlæg : 214

IndlægEmne: Sv: Quite an esteemed visitor no? cw (Samael)   Quite an esteemed visitor no? cw (Samael) EmptySøn Apr 03, 2022 2:46 pm

Clothes: Brown pants reaching below his knees, shirtless and no shoes. Wearing leather bracelets around his arms.

Having been gone for months, he'd been "travelling" throughout a few different versions of parallel Earth, trying to find variant versions of himself. Believing that if he were to absorb their powers and their being, he would not only gain their knowledge but also their powers. He could become unstoppable, a force that could not be controlled and in the end, finally get his vengeance. However, the tricky thing with parallel Earths or rather as some would call it, the multiverse, was that minor details often were different from one another and yet details that made great differences. Therefore it wasn't that easy to pinpoint universes in which he actually existed, meaning that with having travelled to a handful of Earths, he only so far found himself once and in this version he was nothing but a human and a farmer even.
Though he had found some company in at least one version of the Earth, in the form of a parallel sister, whom he'd spent a few months with and even planned on trying to get to his own Earth. Yet it was time to get back, to see what had been going on in his long absence and how he was rather excited to get back to his plans, he even made a list of candidates for either experimentation or simply to just die. He thought granting the heads of loved ones to his enemies, was a good way to make his presence known once again.
The travel back to Earth Alpha or as it was also known Earth 1, was actually a lot easier than finding variant versions of himself, given how his powers worked. It was something as simple as a portal that made travel easy and gaining the alliance of someone with such powers, was even easier. The harder part was then just, which part of his Earth would he arrive at, and just what kind of year it would be. Hopefully, it would still be within the 21st century and then just him landing in a different country, yet it all truly became clear as the portal was made and he stepped through.
This meant that the alley in which the two men were not so kindly discussing different matters, suddenly had a huge portal showing up. The cold wall shinning as the round shape appeared and then he stepped through. Just alone his entrance made the air shift, it would become thick with the pure intensity of his being and what he was. The allure of his powers and the extent of his age. Dressed in old pants, and then nothing else but that should give an idea he wasn't exactly normal or rather hadn't left a place of the modern age. Longe blonde hair framed his face, with single braids noticeable here and there, though it was his gaze that almost seemed fiery. Gunmetal blue eyes went from the human to the other demon, before then landing on the human once more.
Having no idea what was going on at this very moment, tired and hungry from the trip, he simply did what his first thought went towards. One hand went through the man's chest, ending out on the other side, a still-beating heart in his fist. Though rather nonchalant he released the heart, pulling back his rather bloodied hand, hereby allowing the corpse of the man to fall to the ground. It was at this moment that his attention went to the demon, hungry for whatever kind of soul the man may be in possession of. He didn't even care much for the fact the man was a demon, he was famished beyond compare. Quickly he grabbed his neck and pushed him against the wall behind him, blue eyes turning black as a rather sadistic smile graced his lips. It could become clear fast, that if not given a better option, he was going to kill the demon in front of him and with no care in the world for the consequences.
Caine Rothwell

Caine Rothwell

IndlægEmne: Sv: Quite an esteemed visitor no? cw (Samael)   Quite an esteemed visitor no? cw (Samael) EmptySøn Apr 03, 2022 4:49 pm

It did not take any extent or lnowledge to sense who stepped into the world beside him, Caine had far more knowledge in such matters than many of his kind yet he was of course annoyed as the powerful Demon took the heart of the man. Caine was not famished but enough to feel irritation of an interrupted meal.
Caine did nothing to prevent the Demon from holding him against the wall, not much to do anyway.
As the Demons eyes turned black, so did Caine's own and his voice grew cold as he started to speak in Demons Tongue:
"The city seems to be teeming with powerful demons and the like..... Hell grew to small Samael?
What places have allowed one such as you to grow so hungry as to take the soul of a pathetic lowlife as that man? You can let me go and aid you in finding far more powerful souls to consume or having to go around trying to satiate yourself in lowlife..."

Caine saw absolutely no reason to be afraid, fear would do nothing to help him against Samael anyway. "I would prove far more valuable to you as an ally than dead... I do Bargains with souls. A soul given freely has far more nutrition... Or am i wrong Samael?"
Samael
Mange titler
Samael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Quite an esteemed visitor no? cw (Samael)   Quite an esteemed visitor no? cw (Samael) EmptySøn Apr 03, 2022 5:27 pm

His eyebrow arched, as the demon spoke, in a tone as if they were familiar with one another. Yet he held no knowledge towards the demon in front of him and did not remember ever having met him, though he had lived for many aeons. So it wouldn't be too far fetched that he'd forgotten those, that he would consider below him. Even fellow demons could be considered lowlife, nothing else but filler in hell, yet he hadn't decided whether or not this man was to be seen as lowlife or something else.
The comment on hell, almost actually made him laugh, considering he hadn't been to hell in thousands of years, it had always been his mother who held an affinity for that place. In his mind, that place was nothing more than old memories, not something he truly cared for. As he wasn't also able to contain his human form there, revealing his scared and ugly form, he wasn't really much of a fan of Hell.
"You speak as if we are familiar, yet know so very little," he commented, voice smooth like silk. Even with his rather impatient and hungry state, he was still appearing as beautiful as ever, the perfect trap to lure in victims "I have no intentions of eating the man's soul, so are you truly calling yourself pathetic and a lowlife then?" The question itself revealing his true intentions with the demon, that while he killed the human in a rather brutal way, he had no intentions of eating his soul, rather he wanted to eat the man in front of him.
He chuckled from the last comment, speaking about himself as if he was to be considered an ally and even a "valuable" one "I do not even know you, so how would I know you were to be considered valuable and an ally?" he leaned in towards his head, his skin flickering pale white every few seconds, as his grip grew a bit harder. He raised the man up so that his feet would no longer touch the ground "but do tell me, why you would be considered a valuable ally, when I neither bear any knowledge of you, nor would consider you anything other than a lower demon"

Sidst rettet af Samael Søn Apr 03, 2022 6:27 pm, rettet 1 gang
Caine Rothwell

Caine Rothwell

IndlægEmne: Sv: Quite an esteemed visitor no? cw (Samael)   Quite an esteemed visitor no? cw (Samael) EmptySøn Apr 03, 2022 6:05 pm

Samael surely bore the arogance which seemed to be one of his more prominent characteristics so Samaels reaction was not surprising in any way.
"I do not speak as we are familiar, i speak as i know who you are, as do most Demons. I have no illusion of you knowing who i am, i just acknowledged your presence... Should i not?" Caine's tone was not disrespectful in any way but you could trace his hint that Samael should know such things.
Caine was fairly surprised that Samael would eat the mans flesh and not his soul, since in Caine's eyes the soul had far more potential for nutrition.
"Pardon a young Demon for asking, but why settle for the flesh? Is it not far more satisfying, denying God's greatest gift entry to the afterlife? Flesh just seem so... Mediocre i suppose"
As Samael tightened his grip, Caine growled from a bit of pain but kept his composure just as he had so far.
"In your heightened position, you fail to see potential when it presents itself. As did the last of similar degree of power that i met... First of all i can see that you get far more than just a man in an alleyway.... More power than just this heap of flesh on the ground.... Besides that i have the ability to see the very fabric of reality.... And i can use that sight for more than just seeing... I can explain more but being strung to a wall is not my idea of fun... Put me down and i can tell you more"
Samael
Mange titler
Samael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Quite an esteemed visitor no? cw (Samael)   Quite an esteemed visitor no? cw (Samael) EmptySøn Apr 03, 2022 6:26 pm

He wasn't surprised that the demon knew of him, he was the first of the Demons, after all, the son of Satan and Lilith, prince of Hell and the Anti-Christ. It would be a surprise if the man hadn't known of him and yet he was slightly more impatient than usual, making his arrogance and lack of wanting to know new people more prominent. He wasn't a man seeking allies, nor someone that wanted friendships with those around him, he used what he wanted and then either killed the person or left them to a fate worse than that. The black eyes turned blue once more, as he lifted his chin to look at the other man "It would be in your best interest to keep the familiarity to a certain point, as you know of me like most others, you would know this fact, would you not?" he didn't like when people acted as they knew him personally, he knew that people would know of him, but acting like they had this much familiarity with his person, was not something he wanted. Yet if this Demon knew of him, he would also know how easily he could kill someone if they did something he did not want.
He laughed at the question "I shall allow the question, as you are still so very young. You see I am not like other demons, I both devour flesh and soul, leaving the soul till the last possible moment, not only prolongs the suffering, it also makes the soul more tasteful," he explained "Unlike what you've probably been taught, fear is intoxicating to the soul, making it favourable beyond compare." His gaze turned to the corpse of the man "yet I hold no interesting in this pee-stained man, and I know since he's been talking to a demon, no God would want his presence. I'm assuming my mother is already sending her pack to ready his eternal torment." He shrugged knowing the mans soul was already in hell, he knew his mother would enjoy him very much.
As the Demon started telling of his qualities or at least tried to sell himself. The fact that he didn't quite start out the sales speech very well, didn't surprise him given just how young he'd sensed the demon to be. He knew he could turn off the man's powers, just by snapping his fingers, yet he was bored and ith his older age, he should probably teach the younger generation of demons how to act "first of all, never start your sales speech by insulting the buyer, I would assume one in your position of bargaining would know this trick," he quickly let go of the man, yet rather than placing him down first, he just opened his fist, allowing the demon to fall down from the height he'd been held at "and then you're lucky that I'm in such a good mood, so I'm allowing you this night to show me why you're worth it and if proven right, I'll grant you your life and maybe even a gift after." He titled his head, arching his brow as the gunmetal blue gaze lowered down to the other demon.
Caine Rothwell

Caine Rothwell

IndlægEmne: Sv: Quite an esteemed visitor no? cw (Samael)   Quite an esteemed visitor no? cw (Samael) EmptySøn Apr 03, 2022 6:42 pm

As Samael lifted his chin to Caine, Caine's eyes did not falter for as much as a second. "It is the very fact that i know you that removes any fear. Fear does not help me in any way... Should i try to escape, i would probably die.. Should i try and beg, that would leave you to think me even more pathetic, which could create a fate even worse than my demise... So it is better to remain composed to not insult further"
Caine's eyes went back to its former color before he once again responded to Samael.
"Demons as you know can be even more diverse than humans. So what feels intoxicating to you, does not bring the same level of satisfaction for me... "
As Samael commented on not insulting a buyer, Caine smiled discretely, that comment told far more about Samael than he first anticipated. When Caine was let go, he landed surprisingly agile as he rubbed his neck where Samael had his hand. He stood up and and fixed his coat and nodded.
"That is something i can work with.... Let's get the intial craving out of the way.... How would you like to be adressed and do you still need sustenance?"
Samael
Mange titler
Samael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Quite an esteemed visitor no? cw (Samael)   Quite an esteemed visitor no? cw (Samael) EmptySøn Apr 03, 2022 7:13 pm

He didn't quite believe the demon, as he spoke of not having fear because if he truly did know him as well as he said, he should indeed fear him. Because while not showing fear was a great idea, given that it was much like showing fear to a predator alas not the best choice. Yet if one truly knew him, they would know the reasons to fear him, for not only was he all evil embodied into one person, he was also known for taking a rather sadistic pleasure in hurting others. After all even his blood was poisonous to both eat and be injected with, corrupting his victims slowly but surely. So no he did not believe the man's words and knew at least some fear had to be there, after all, he did state he knew running away wouldn't lead to anything but death and begging while funny at the moment, would also lead to death.
It was true that he was arrogant, having lived a long life and having done a lot of things, he felt as if he'd earned his arrogance, he'd earned being respected by his fellow demons, even if he himself did not give back said respect. One might say he was easily insulted and insulting him did not lead to a great life, rather a slow end. The concept of diverse demons didn't really interest him, after all when he'd been born demons had literally just been made with his birth and throughout much of his younger years, demonic diversity wasn't much of a thing, it was about to spread further and yet that was around the time he'd been trapped in the hell dimension. So he didn't really get to see much of the demons evolving, before he then returned back, which was around the time of Christ. Yet he did feel that with his many years of experience, he knew much of how to prepare the soul for being eaten, which was why he made those statements.
The questions regarding how he wanted to be addressed and whether or not he was still hungry, made him chuckle slightly "I'll allow you to call me by my name, only because I find humour in you, and yes I am still wanting souls." it pulled slightly at the left corner of his mouth and his eyes shortly flashed to the opening of the alleyway "so now show me your worth or I'll have a taste of your soul." His threat was very real, if he did not find worth in this demon, he would eat his soul and as he did enjoy the taste of pain and fear, it would not be a very elegant way of dying.
Caine Rothwell

Caine Rothwell

IndlægEmne: Sv: Quite an esteemed visitor no? cw (Samael)   Quite an esteemed visitor no? cw (Samael) EmptySøn Apr 03, 2022 7:24 pm

Caine was never one to show fear, not that he wasn't able to feel it, it just didn't pay off to do so. It could bring problems but then again, why bother being afraid if you could not stop the reason anyway?
As Smael made his threat, Caine smiled subtlely and answered: "I have no intention of being eaten, and oif you so enjoy fear, there are far greater feasts than me..... But very well, let's start with an easy meal...."
Caine exited the alley with determined steps to what seemed like a makeshift nightclub of some kind, a lot of motorcycles outside and noisy music within. A quick gaze was thrown around before he spoke:
"This establishment is home to a small motorcycle gang with an go far greater than they have reason to.... The members claim to be fearless and in charge.... So a great feast indeed..."
Caine's eyes found Samael with an almost eerie smile.
"My true form drives the mortal mind mad with fear unless they are devoted to me.... So would you like me to prepare the feast or would you like to show the reason why the name of Samael should be feared?" There was genuine admiration in Caine's voice as Samael was renowned for quite a display
Samael
Mange titler
Samael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Quite an esteemed visitor no? cw (Samael)   Quite an esteemed visitor no? cw (Samael) EmptySøn Apr 03, 2022 8:14 pm

As the demon started to leave the alleyway, he followed along. His arms behind his back, his steps long and graceful. He did indeed find this strange demon funny, but probably not in the way someone wanted to be viewed as funny. Walking beside him, his gaze literally anywhere else but the demon beside him, not because he couldn't look at him, more like he found it too boring and after having just spent months with the enchanting Aurelia of Paros, he didn't wanna look at someone that looked that him. Everything more or less seemed boring in comparison.
Finally reaching their destination, he raised his eyebrow slightly and then finally looked at his fellow demon, allowing the other to speak or rather listened to what was being said. The fairly boring description of the establishment, appearing as a place for a biker gang, was not something he knew a fair amount about or cared about for that matter. The statement that the other demon's true form appeared to drive mortals mad, almost made him laugh. He could not imagine that this strange-looking being would be anything that was scary. He couldn't even imagine him to be attractive, so the thought that he was so scary people lost their minds was funny, it was actually funny.
Though as the question fell back at him, if he himself wanted to take on this gang of "fearless" bikers, a smile came to his lips. yet it was probably not one people wanted to see, it was sadistic and cruel, he revealed in violence and chaos and enjoyed bringing fear to those around him "Well, why not have a bit of fun?" he asked, not expecting a real answer back from the other man, as he stepped towards the bar. With each step, it was as if the air around him changed, as he expanded his powers. At first it was alluring, tempting people closer with the sweet promises that would only end in pain. Yet as he walked inside, chaos changed the aura around him and corruption blended into the sweet scent of death surrounding him.
Caine Rothwell

Caine Rothwell

IndlægEmne: Sv: Quite an esteemed visitor no? cw (Samael)   Quite an esteemed visitor no? cw (Samael) EmptySøn Apr 03, 2022 8:55 pm

Caine did not know of the travels Samael had but there was no doubt that it had to be very interesting. No one displayed that level of arrogance without a reason, but that in turn made Caine to have very high expectations as to what Samael would do to the biker gang.
"I was counting on an answer as such.... Mortals with such level of megalomania as these, can create quite high levels of fear when broken..."
As Samael entered the bar, Caine followed and with subtle anticipation looked around for the effects.
Slowly people around them started to get agitated, men starting to argue over trifle things. The women in the bar had their gaze drawn to Samael as Caine took a sip of a beer. Slowly he walked over to the biggest of the bikers and whispered something to him, which angered the big biker. He leapt out of his chair, and yelled: "So you think you can take The Bezerkers you pussy?!" before pulling a gun firing six rounds in the direction of Samael
Samael
Mange titler
Samael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Quite an esteemed visitor no? cw (Samael)   Quite an esteemed visitor no? cw (Samael) EmptyMan Apr 04, 2022 5:00 pm

He looked around the bar, not really much impressed with what was seeing, but then again it wasn't as if he was much a bar person overall. If he could choose, this would be the last place he'd ever visit, the smell of piss, alcohol and sweat made him wish he'd just killed the demon and gotten on with his night. Yet he was curious as to how it would all go and he did miss torturing humans, they were so easily broken and made the best sounds when hurt. His fingers ran across a table, feeling the dust against his skin, even as he lifted his hand, running his thumb against his fingers, wondering when it had been cleaned.
However, the yelling of the man did make him turn his attention away from his hand and toward the gun-carrying human. Not for a second did he flinch, with the bullets being fired at him, rather finding them boring. He'd never really understood the fascination with guns, not only were they ugly but they didn't make the pain personal. One could shoot a person from across the street without meaning it, so the terror they caused didn't always hold the truest form of evil behind it.
He tilted his head, lifting up his chin as his gaze lingered on the man as he moved a bit closer "you believe yourself quite brave, so I'm assuming you're the leader of this little gang," he chuckled and continued to step forward. As he passed a young man, his hand lifted and his fingers gently graced his cheek, allowing his powers to take a small influence on him. Humans were easily manipulated, he often didn't even need to use his powers that much, to turn them against one another "You must really trust your people, believing them to have your back throughout everything. Many powerful men have thought that too, to the last minute before they died...gruesomely might I add." His laughter turned cold, as he moved around, softly touching a few men, allowing their attention to be put on him.
"Right now, you think you have the power and you think you're in control," he shook his head, as he then snapped his finger, making each man stand straight "Now, grab him and pin him to the chair," was all he needed to say, and as expected the man quickly grabbed their before so beloved leader, pinning him down to a chair. He grabbed a pool stick, breaking it in half "out with his hands." The second the hands were pulled up and forward against the armrests, he pierced the sticks down through his hands "that brings back old memories," he'd watched once as the men had taken Christ, how they crucified him. All those people that had once loved him, now turned against him, almost as if someone had been whispering corruption into their ears.
While holding the sticks, he leaned down so that his head was close to the humans "And now I have the power." He smirked, eyes turning black as he looked down at him.
Caine Rothwell

Caine Rothwell

IndlægEmne: Sv: Quite an esteemed visitor no? cw (Samael)   Quite an esteemed visitor no? cw (Samael) EmptyMan Apr 04, 2022 6:39 pm

Caine nodded as Samael started to speak to the now terrified men. Although the fear did seem to be replaced with something else. He walked up behind the bar, scanning the shelf for something that could settle for a decent whiskey or something along those lines.
Surprise, surprise there was actually a fairly good bottle! Caine took it down and poured two glasses and started drinking frmo one of them. As he looked up and took the first sip, was just about when Samael nailed the biker to a chair while the rest of them just staring. The biker started screaming in pain as his hands were pierced, almost not paying attention to Samael's now black eyes.
Very nonchalant Caine walked over there and looked at the pinned down biker while almost shrugging his shoulders.
"Pardon me for saying Samael.... Very fine handywork if needed to satiate a burning hunger... Should you wish for the flesh to be truly marinated in efar and pain, to really get it kicking, he will need to survive for longer than he will now.... I am a Doctor so i can assist on that part should you wish for a prolonged meal at some point.... "
He sat down at the table adjacent to the one Samael was near. "Unless you will break his mind too?"
Samael
Mange titler
Samael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Quite an esteemed visitor no? cw (Samael)   Quite an esteemed visitor no? cw (Samael) EmptyMan Apr 04, 2022 7:15 pm

How sweet his screams were, the terror he could smell mixed with the blood. It almost made him want to rip out the man's throat, just to taste the sweetness of his frightened blood. He wanted to eat his soul, but slowly and painfully, the thought even rose to grant him his blood, just to see the corruption take hold. He'd done it to others before, yet there had always been a difference in how people reacted to his and it always made him interested in how the person would end up with time.
As he heard the comment from the other Demon, he raised his eyebrow and turned his gaze towards him. He didn't know how to respond to the comment, mostly because he could feel his own hunger grow, as the pain and fear got strengthened in the human. Sharp teeth grew out, his mouth opening up wide as his mouth tore open, ending up in him bitting down into the man's shoulder. He'd often enjoyed the taste of flesh, even sometimes in cannibalistic manners, meaning that he would eat his fellow demons, if he viewed them too much below him. His sharp fangs went deep into the shoulder, before then letting go and stepping back.
Blood around his lips "Do you have a syringe?" he asked suddenly and out of the blue.
Caine Rothwell

Caine Rothwell

IndlægEmne: Sv: Quite an esteemed visitor no? cw (Samael)   Quite an esteemed visitor no? cw (Samael) EmptyMan Apr 04, 2022 7:40 pm

Caine just looked calmly, drinking the whiskey as Samael started the process of devouring the biker. He had to admit he thought more about Samaels methods in regards to instilling fear and pain in humans but then again a hunger had to be satiated before it would take too much control.
No matter who or what you were, were hunger a thing, it had to be taken care of.
As Samael stepped back and asked for a syringe, Caine smiled and nodded. "On nights like this i actually do have that yes... Let me just find it...."
He reached into his coat pocket where he drev out a sealed syringe, took off the sealing and walked over to the now very much dying biker. Caine checked the syringe was working before he forcefully but still with surgical precision stuck the biker in the chest and injected the fluid. The biker took a very deep breath and got very big eyes. Caine stood back up, wiped the syringe with a piece of silk in his pocket before handing it to Samael. "That should keep him kicking for a bit longer. There you go" Then Caine stepped back to watch what Samael would do next
Samael
Mange titler
Samael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Quite an esteemed visitor no? cw (Samael)   Quite an esteemed visitor no? cw (Samael) EmptyMan Apr 04, 2022 7:50 pm

With the other man looking for the syringe, he'd held out his hand towards him and yet got confused when suddenly instead of just handing it over, he stabbed the bleeding human with something before then commenting that it would keep him going. Because while the man was indeed very much bleeding and probably not in the best of conditions, his points of bleeding did not involve big arteries. Meaning that he would at least last a few hours, before then dying, if he wasn't killed beforehand.
Finally being given the syringe, he found a vein and stabbed himself, before then drawing out blood. Yet unlike both human and demonic blood, the corruption went deep within Samael's body, meaning that not only was his blood completely black, it almost moved around within the tube of the syringe. Stabbing the man in the neck and injecting him with his own blood, he stepped back to look at the marvel. The blood would corrupt the human's soul, slowly make him go insane, which only made his soul and flesh taste so much better "there, now let's so how long it takes for his soul to corrupt." He chuckled and placed the syringe on the table by the other demon. He hadn't handed the syringe to the other demon, more because even a demon could fall victim to his corrupted blood.
Caine Rothwell

Caine Rothwell

IndlægEmne: Sv: Quite an esteemed visitor no? cw (Samael)   Quite an esteemed visitor no? cw (Samael) EmptyMan Apr 04, 2022 8:05 pm

Given that the biker was nailed to the chair with a broken pool cue and bitten by one like Samael, death would incur faster than normal, so a little injection would delay the death just enough to have some more fun.
Caine cared not for the syringe on the table, he never used the same syringe twice anyway, mostly due to his position as a doctor and old habits.
He got back to the table as his eyes got black like a starlit night before looking at the biker. "Well if you a going for a quick corruption, i would suspect not very long. He is already not the purest of souls. With quite a few kills and rapes in his life, his soul is alerady corrupt. But it will be interesting to see what your blood does to him"
Caine emptied his glass before putting a chair in front of the biker, still with the nightsky eyes.
"Oh yes he is already condemned way before your blood.... The rapes were against either a child or a near family member" Caine did not seem to be bothered by the mans past in any way, instead getting back up and looking at Samael. "This was just to get you a quick meal, but the best souls cannot hide from my gaze"
Samael was of course not the only one certain of ones own power
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Quite an esteemed visitor no? cw (Samael)   Quite an esteemed visitor no? cw (Samael) Empty

Quite an esteemed visitor no? cw (Samael)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Surprise visitor - Talion (Fortidsemne) (CW)
» Who the hell are you? ~ Samael
» Nightmare fuel ~ Samael
» Is it really you? - Samael (sorta fortidsemne)
» Adventure in the great wide somewhere - CW [Samael]

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Southside Centrum :: Bymidten-
Gå til: