Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Heads I Can’t stand you Tails I might love you

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Hunter

Hunter

Humør : "Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see."
Antal indlæg : 38

Heads I Can’t stand you Tails I might love you Empty
IndlægEmne: Heads I Can’t stand you Tails I might love you   Heads I Can’t stand you Tails I might love you EmptyTors Mar 31, 2022 11:12 pm

Place: The Park
Environments: People taking a late-night walk
Weather: It just started to rain, and it seems to bring a storm with it
Time: 20,3o pm
Date 31/03
Outfit
@Tessa

“Yes I understand stay in Aston wait for new leads got you, what if I find another kind of supernatural creature.”
He said holding his phone up against his ear, nodding to what there was said on the other side. “I understand my Lord, of course it will be done.” The man then hanged up on the phone and turned his focused towards the park seeing how the rain slowly started to pour down. He was here in Aston for one reason, but he had no new leads for that part making him kind of a free agent, if he acted on his gut feeling if you asked him.

Was that the thing he would say, again and again. Work on your instincts and deal with people that way, it was simple enough on paper out in the real world it was another ball game. As he walked down towards the park his face, was hidden by the hood he was having up over his face hiding his face for most people. On top of that it was also covering his hair so, no rain would hit him.
It was simple enough to stay dry if, you acted that way, but Aston just stood so much out it was like his senses was all over the place. As he walked trough the park in his own thoughts, not paying attention to anything really, other than trying to understand where it came from.

As he finally got into the middle of the park he took himself to the head, trying to massage the pain out, until he decide that it was probably best too look around and find a place to sit, so that was what he did. Going around until he found a bench, as he then sat down on, and pulled away the hood of his hoodie. As he then sat down and gave a little sigh as he then flipped at coin, trying to calm his own nerves a little down, he was not on his own home turf here, so if there where a threat they would have advantage, that was until he felt something was off, kind of different something he could not describe.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Tessa

Tessa

Antal indlæg : 23

IndlægEmne: Sv: Heads I Can’t stand you Tails I might love you   Heads I Can’t stand you Tails I might love you EmptyFre Apr 01, 2022 9:06 am

Outfit Black pants and longsleeved turtleneck with long highheeled boots, a long green coat and a black umbrella

Tessa locked her umbrella down and leaned her head back. The blonde hair spilled down her back. She wore a long green coat to keep her fashionably protected from the rain. Tomorrow was a new moon, and she would have to transform. She knew already that she was going to spend time with her father, since her species was so rare – and even thunderbirds were rare. A special kind, some would say she was. Sometimes, she heard people say she was one of a kind, but she knew that wasn’t true.
Days before the new moon, she liked to relax and unwind, which was why she had let the rain come over the park, pour down. It was such a nice feeling to have the raindrops hit one’s face. Like a kind drumming feeling against one’s skin. She let out a pleasured sigh and could feel how her shoulders sank. She stood there for a while and only moved because someone on a bike rang his bell of her. She was quick to step to the side and let her eyes follow the man who had been more than too busy. She shook her head a little before she continued to walk, almost letting the wind carry her steps, making each step a little longer and almost magical.
Hunter

Hunter

Humør : "Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see."

IndlægEmne: Sv: Heads I Can’t stand you Tails I might love you   Heads I Can’t stand you Tails I might love you EmptyFre Apr 01, 2022 2:54 pm

It was like his body sensed something, as he felt how his head got heavy and it started to run cold down at his back. As a woman passed by, followed by a person, ringing their bell to get her to step to the side. The umbrella had hidden her face for a little while but one thing he had noticed quickly was the blond hair. It stood out as a saw thumb if he had to be honest. His focus was on her and the surrounding’s, if he attacked her here, most people would act on it, and he would be in a world of pain.

Having no real excuses to why she had to go. And why he would have killed her. He then started to debate with himself, what the right sort of action would, be in the end he decided to flip a coin, to decide if he would let her go and just keep and extra attention to her next moves and learn more about it or just attack her and be damn the consequence.  His focus then turned to wards his hand, before he flipped a coin, thinking to himself.  Heads would be him reacting to her, and tails would be the nice and friendly guy, who would keep and extra eye on her. As the coin was flipped, he grabbed it after it feel to the ground from the hight before he would turn over his hand to hide it from his view. Before he would lay it on top of his other hand only, to move away his hand to what their awaited him.  

Tails he then shrug a little before he got up. Looking around for and excuse as he was fast to figure out making, sure his phone seemed to be acting up, before he would go  up and approach her if the first thing did not work, he would return to and idea about his phone.

As he coughs a little to make certain she notices, him he sent her a smile before he Opened his mouth. “Hello Miss you enjoying the rain?” He asked sending her a heart-warming and charming smile.
Tessa

Tessa

IndlægEmne: Sv: Heads I Can’t stand you Tails I might love you   Heads I Can’t stand you Tails I might love you EmptyFre Apr 01, 2022 5:22 pm

Tessa could almost hear how the coin flipped in the air but didn’t let it bother her. She could hear how the clothing the guy on the bench wore was tugged when he shrugged his shoulders. She turned her gaze slowly towards him as he spoke to her. She chuckled a little, before she tilted her head back once again, closing her eyes. “Yes, mister,” she teased a little. The smile on her lips were relaxed and unbothered. A small wind swirled around them, making her hair blow a little wildly in the wind. She sighed enjoying the rain before she looked back at him with open eyes. “I almost take it as you don’t like rain?” she chuckled, not really bothering the fact that it was raining. It was calming, soothing and she felt her emotions dimmer. It made everything much easier when she was relaxed.
Hunter

Hunter

IndlægEmne: Sv: Heads I Can’t stand you Tails I might love you   Heads I Can’t stand you Tails I might love you EmptyFre Apr 01, 2022 5:49 pm

When she stated that, she was enjoying the rain he eyed her a bit but chuckled as she had said it. This woman was clearly a creature who loved storms and rain. When she said that, she took him for a person who did not like rainy weather, he could not help but return the little chuckle. Her chuckle was, like a sea breeze soothing and calming like the Ocean.

“I mean I don’t hate it, but I do have problems since I don’t like my hair being wet it might have something to do, with having to get inside and then grab a towel and dry the cold rain of, there has already gone inside of your Hair, taking since you like it that much you got to love swimming then miss ?. “Hinting that he would love if she would be giving him her name, instead of having to call her that all the time, it could be a bit of a mess then.

It then took him a little while to understand she still needed his name, “name is Hunter, what should I call you miss ?” He added a bit cheeky as he returns her friendly smile, with a calm and genuine charming and heart-warming smile yet again.
Tessa

Tessa

IndlægEmne: Sv: Heads I Can’t stand you Tails I might love you   Heads I Can’t stand you Tails I might love you EmptyFre Apr 01, 2022 6:24 pm

She listened to him as he replied. He didn’t like it when his hair got wet. A calm smile spread on her lips. It almost sounded like a young teenage boy who didn’t want his styled hair to get ruined. It was too important. The man even described the rain as being cold. Now, she understood that, but if you kept moving, or were in the right area, it would be such a nice feeling – just like how she felt it was nice that her formerly burning cheeks were being cooled down. She laughed a little as he suddenly asked if she liked swimming. “No. I don’t like swimming,” she replied with a wide smile on her lips, shortly glancing away from them. She looked back at him as he presented himself. “You can call me Stacey,” she replied calmly, knowing very well that it wasn’t her true name, but she knew she had to be cautious about those darn humans. They could be hunters, as her father had said. Stacey could be short for Anastasia, right? Tessa was short for Anastasia after all. “And you don’t like swimming?” she questioned him back.
Hunter

Hunter

IndlægEmne: Sv: Heads I Can’t stand you Tails I might love you   Heads I Can’t stand you Tails I might love you EmptyFre Apr 01, 2022 9:43 pm

“Stacey.” He said as he sent her a charming smile, “that’s a nice name, I would have guss your name would have been something like Athena because, you look like a goddess.” He said purposeful trying to make it seem like a cheesy pick-up line. Before he listens to her question, so she did not like to swim, that meant she was not a siren or mermaid, she also seemed to like the rain still either she was another kind of creature or maybe she was a kind of thunderbird he was not completely sure yet.

“I mean I don’t mind swimming as long as I can grab a shower right after, and then get fast dried hair, but rain well you are outside and yeah, I don’t know why I have it as a problem since you know, it is not a problem when I am out bathing or swimming.” He added sending her a little smile, and a wink with his right eye,

“so Stacy.”
He said as he sent her a cheeky smile before he followed up with something new. “Are you a camera? Because every time I look at you, I smile.” He knew it was a cheesy pick-up line but to be honest so far this girl seemed like no threat for, other humans maybe he was wrong but then again, his gut feeling never seemed to be that off. He then looked around noticing if there, was any other creatures she worked with, just to be on the safe side, before he did something completely stupid or, she attacked him with her friends if there were more.
Tessa

Tessa

IndlægEmne: Sv: Heads I Can’t stand you Tails I might love you   Heads I Can’t stand you Tails I might love you EmptyFre Apr 01, 2022 10:47 pm

She gave him a confirmational nod when he repeated the name that was short for her first name. The wide smile stayed on her lips while she shook her head of the cheeky pickup line. “Thank you, but I'm no Goddess” she chuckled and licked her lips a little, biting her bottom lip before she replied to whether or not she liked swimming. “Fair enough,” she said with a calm smile. Everyone had their preferences, and she didn’t like to swim, but she loved rain. She tilted her head a little as she said her covername. At first she furrowed her brows as he asked if she was a camera, thinking it was odd, but as he finished the pickup line, she looked away with a brighter smile shaking her head. “That was… So cheesy,” she laughed. The rain lessened and she closed her eyes shortly before she looked up at him again, “I’m no camera and I got no camera,” she started her ‘pickup line’. “So, I can’t picture us together,” she ended her rejection. “Please, don’t tell me the only language you speak is pickup lines,” she said with a teasing smile, hoping that he would put away the pickup lines that weren’t working on her. “Are you looking for someone?” she wondered folding her arms in front of her as she noticed how he looked around.
Hunter

Hunter

IndlægEmne: Sv: Heads I Can’t stand you Tails I might love you   Heads I Can’t stand you Tails I might love you EmptyLør Apr 02, 2022 9:11 pm

When the woman Stacy reacted the way, he had hope for at least to and extend he could not help himself from giving a little chuckle. When she then gave out her own version of his own terrible pick-up line, he had a feeling she would not like to keep on the Dance with that part so instead, he shrug a little on his shoulder, before he listen to her next words, commenting on if he was looking for someone. He then turned his attention to her, before he gave a cheesy compliment, kind of throwing the idea of him looking for something special out, in his own head.

“ I mean I am looking for the most beautiful woman, in the area, and so far it seems to be you.” He added a bit cheeky, as he sent her a light smile, without trying to use anything pick-up lines wise.

“So Stacy, what’s your favourite thing to do, when you are not walking outside and enjoying your rain.” He added as he sent her a little smile before he then turned his attention completely towards her again.
Tessa

Tessa

IndlægEmne: Sv: Heads I Can’t stand you Tails I might love you   Heads I Can’t stand you Tails I might love you EmptyLør Apr 02, 2022 10:45 pm

She blinked a little slowly by his words. What did he just say? “Oh, no,” she laughed a little shaking her head. He continued to compliment her, and it was honestly getting a little too sweet for her tooth. “I’m not the most beautiful woman in the area, so please, don’t call me that,” she tried to correct him, even though she knew he might disagree. She just wished he would stop flirting that obviously with her. It was too much for her – probably for anyone. She shrugged a little to his question. “Is that a trick question?” she chuckled, trying to make him believe that standing outside and enjoying rain was her most beloved thing to do. “I don’t think I got a favorite thing, but I like taking care of animals. I’m a veterinarian,” she explained with a little smile. “What do you like to do?” she returned the question and wrapped her coat a little tighter around her body.
Hunter

Hunter

IndlægEmne: Sv: Heads I Can’t stand you Tails I might love you   Heads I Can’t stand you Tails I might love you EmptySøn Apr 03, 2022 7:25 pm

“well you are probably right if you count the sky is the sky a she its got to be right.” He said sending the girl named Stacy a half smile, as she then told what she liked to do he gave a little nod, and gave a little chuckle as he played on the part where she was like that was her favourite things.

“Oh you love to take care of animals, let me guess, your spirit animal must then be a Lion.”
He joked sending her a light smile, as he made a little chuckle, and study how she reacted to it. “well, I mean I love to swim, and clearly I hate rain, so I am kind of a special breed.” He joked, about himself sending her a little smile.

“But no in all seriousness, I loved to be near animals too, my family has a lot of dogs.” In theory this was not a lie, his family had a lot of animals, one of the plus sides coming from a wealthy family, there actually had their own little farm, located somewhere in Montana. “But I do love, to protect people, its kind of my thing I guess, helping other people.” He said being completely honest, she was no threat, and she only had his first name if she became one, so it did not really matter for him to be honest.
Tessa

Tessa

IndlægEmne: Sv: Heads I Can’t stand you Tails I might love you   Heads I Can’t stand you Tails I might love you EmptyOns Apr 13, 2022 9:20 pm

Tessa frowned when Hunter tried to be a comedian and guess her spirit animal, asking if it was a lion. She had liked lions back in Australia but that didn’t mean that they had earned a spot as her spirit animal. She pulled a smile, that showed that she didn’t think he was funny. “Yeah, no,” she replied, without even wanting to tell him what her spirit animal was. Now, to her, spirit animals meant something deeper down and could describe a lot about personality and what one had gone through, which was why she kept it to herself.
She shrugged a little as he said he was a special breed. She knew plenty of people who would rather carry an umbrella and go on a beach holiday to swim – so she didn’t think he was a special kind of breed. No, she honestly thought it was rare to find people who appreciated the weather the way it was
She smiled a little as he explained how he liked animals and his family had a lot of dogs. Well, that was good for him. She loved dogs too, they were so easy to examine in her book. They were so forgiving. Her brows raised as he mentioned that he loved to protect people. Now, that was something that she didn’t quite understand yet. He had just been thinking about possibly killing her. How in the world did he see that as protecting people? “Is that so?” she wondered, tilting her head a little, “And how do you do that?” she wondered with a little smile, “Do you help poor ladies over the street?” she joked, giving him a little of his own medicine.
Hunter

Hunter

IndlægEmne: Sv: Heads I Can’t stand you Tails I might love you   Heads I Can’t stand you Tails I might love you EmptyTors Apr 14, 2022 4:15 pm

How did he do it, well it was and interesting way of asking about, this woman was interesting the first creature he had meet there somehow seemed human, then again most he had dealt with was demons vampires, and sirens

. “Well, no not really, you see protecting and helping is not always the same things, its more in protection from threats Humans can’t, deal with on their own, its more likely that we help if its life or death or to protect the people who are on their own.” He added sending her a little smile, “not a lion huh, could have fooled me.” He stated sending this girl Stacy, a light and playful smile.
There was no lie in it, the way he and his family worked was if there was something there where a threat chances it would be them, being sent out, was high at least, he did not have the same way of thinking as the Coopers so full of themselves and so religious it was easy to get sick of them, but then again they did seem to act like everything in theory was a threat, the only reason his thoughts was ready to kill a person like Stacy here, if she became a threat for human lives, hopefully it would never happened but, that was the thing he had learned from his family.

“So Stacy, what do you do in your free time, any hobbies?”
He asked sending her a genuine smile, and a clear cut of that he was not going to even think about attacking her anymore, she was no threat for humans life’s, in his case, damn be the consequence if he would be wrong.
Tessa

Tessa

IndlægEmne: Sv: Heads I Can’t stand you Tails I might love you   Heads I Can’t stand you Tails I might love you EmptySøn Jul 24, 2022 6:45 pm

Tessa raised a brow while she listened. She nodded slowly. “That’s… Interesting. Threats that humans can’t deal with on their own,” she quoted him. “What kind of threats can’t humans deal with on their own?” she wondered, wanting to know how he differentiated between threats and harmless things.
She corrected her eyes more toward him as he wondered about her hobbies. “Well, I got a great interest in animals,” she told him and corrected some of her hair behind her ear. “So, I’m a veterinarian, and I volunteer at shelters to help the pets,” she explained drawing a smaller smile. “I don’t have much free time if I have to be honest,” she laughed a little.
Hunter

Hunter

IndlægEmne: Sv: Heads I Can’t stand you Tails I might love you   Heads I Can’t stand you Tails I might love you EmptySøn Jul 24, 2022 8:43 pm

As she asked him, what kind of threats Humans could not deal with he raises his eyebrow a little, she did not seem to be a threat for human if she was a creature, but he might as well tell her the once. “Well, it’s not a very long list for my family, that being who is left, and you might think me crazy, but creatures as Demons and vampires, that’s what we where trained to anyway.”

He added as he sent her a little smile, hoping she did not think he was crazy because humans would act that way when you said that, so if he was wrong, would she probably run away screaming. He then listens to her next set of words, no free time, sounded a lot like him, “yeah free time is sometimes a little overrated" he chuckled, as he looked at her, with a gentle smile.

“But I understand, like I don’t have that much time either to myself.”
He said*as he thought about how he was the last one of his bloodlines, to be alive. * He then looked at her again, “want to go and grab a coffee or something Stacy?” He then asked as he sent, her a little but still charming smile. His accent clearly showed that he was from nowhere near Gaia in fact, the American accent stood a lot out.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Heads I Can’t stand you Tails I might love you   Heads I Can’t stand you Tails I might love you Empty

Heads I Can’t stand you Tails I might love you
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» The Clash Of Two Tails | Cw/Tw
» All the monsters inside our heads - Kyle
» I'll stand by you - J.C
» Here We stand Agian//Norma//
» No one or nothing is holding me back don't stand in my way but you're welcome join me if you dare- Sakchai

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Parken-
Gå til: