Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Everything at Once

Go down 
+2
Leigh
Ayah
6 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Kaleen

Kaleen

Humør : what can you do against the lunatic who is more intelligent than yourself?
Antal indlæg : 19

Everything at Once - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything at Once   Everything at Once - Page 2 EmptyTors Apr 14, 2022 10:07 am

It was rather amusing to Kaleen to watch Hanna's face, not because it said a lot, but she didn't need to get a whole reaction nor did she know why the blonde witch was here. About to answer Leigh came to ruin yet another otherwise interesting conversation, "you are such a bore, what? Afraid I will tell her something you don't want her to know?" Kaleen lifted her brow a little bit looking at Leigh. It didn't take long for the fairy to connect some dots. "Like how he is working to make a device where he wouldn't have to kill someone in order to keep their heart to just pump enough blood around for him to have an endless supply. I reckon your blood is the one thing he craves the most these days? no?" Kaleen tilted her head a bit to the side with a smug smile playing on her lips while Leigh pushed her out. "Oh come on," he turned around looking at Leigh. "First Ayah now Hanna, you have a line of female guests waiting to have a moment alone with you today or something?" Kaleen crossed her arms a bit looking then at Hanna, "does your father know you are here?" Not that it mattered. Far from actually, but well Kaleen rarely thought about the things she said before saying them.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Norah

Norah

Humør : If I can't cause tiny bits of chaos every day, I think my body will shut down.
Antal indlæg : 139

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything at Once   Everything at Once - Page 2 EmptyTors Apr 14, 2022 10:18 am

Norah narrowed her eyes for a moment and ended up pressing her brows together creating a crease between them. Mostly because she was confused, even if it was only for a second before the anger and betrayed started to form in her heart, the spread of green jealousy that almost pressed down her chest making it hard for her to breathe.  
Her eyes flickered from Leigh towards Kaleen as she started to speak, now there were a few things that she knew about the woman. One thing was that she was almost as crazy as her own sister Michelle, but then there was the other thing - she never really lied, something about that she would rather just leave if things got uninterested. That didn’t mean she trusted the woman, but her words, now she had no reason not to trust them. Her gaze quickly snapped towards Leigh. Ayah too?
It’s Norah” she hissed as Kaleen kept using her birth name. “What, are you and crazy mother up to now? Got bored of Wonderland and all the chaos you made there, now you have to take it further to Athena, is that it?” she growled in an annoyed tone of voice making sure to keep her distance from Leigh, the last thing she wanted was him to touch her. She should have known better, of course he didn’t want her for her, he just wanted her for her blood. Silly little girl.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

Humør : Experiments? Nah, that ain’t me. Unless...?
Fag : Chemistry, biology, anatomy, ect.
Antal indlæg : 119

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything at Once   Everything at Once - Page 2 EmptyTors Apr 14, 2022 10:42 am

Leigh’s face was quite emotionless when he looked at Kaleen. Now, even though he had just thanked her, he wanted her gone more than anything right now. He believed that things were going beautifully between him and Hanna,  but this was going to put a fire onto everything. He wanted to reply to Kaleen and tell Kaleen that he would like to know what things were shared with Norah and wasn’t. He wanted to be in control of how quick things were revealed to her, because he knew that… None of them were that stable. They had to take things slowly, except for the fact that he had sealed the bond twice, once to save her life. “Kaleen,” he hissed, when Kaleen felt like she wanted to share the newest idea that he had gotten. “It’s not like that,” he said looking at Hanna to assure her, but somehow, he knew that it wasn’t enough. Trust was fragile and when Kaleen continued to mentioned ladies’ names that had visited him today, he knew that it was hanging in a very thin thread. “Kaleen,” he hissed again, letting her know quite well that she was pissing him up and down his back right now, “Kaleen, you have to go home now,” he ordered her with his compulsion, definitely not wanting her to ruin more than she had already done. She had ruined a reunion and now she was trying to ruin how settled him and Hanna was. “Hunny, please let me explain,” he spoke softly.
Kaleen

Kaleen

Humør : what can you do against the lunatic who is more intelligent than yourself?
Antal indlæg : 19

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything at Once   Everything at Once - Page 2 EmptyTors Apr 14, 2022 10:59 am

"Norah, Hanna - who really cares?" Kaleen asked raising her brow a little bit then hearing Leigh hiss her name, making dart her eyes back to him again. "Oh its always like that," Kaleen corrected him for saying that. Why should she care after all? This was just more fun than going home and bug Heath with something. At least now she had a good story to tell, not that she was sure that Heath would find it interesting. Then Leigh made the mistake of using his compulsion on her to leave, and it worked for around a handful seconds making Kaleen take a step back and almost turn around before a giggle left her lips, "you didn't really think that would work did ya?" She shook her head and licked her lips a little bit. "I think you are getting a little emotional over this my love," Kaleen replied with a disappointed look on her face and once again crossed her arms, "why don't we turn it up a level or two?" She then asked before using her powers to intensify the strongest felt emotions in both Norah and Leigh, because why should Leigh have the pleasure of a emotional overfloat alone? "Now that is for thinking you could out match me with your silly vampire abilities," she shook her head a little bit clicking her tongue  then taking a spin around to leave, just letting them stay in the dread of their own emotions.
Norah

Norah

Humør : If I can't cause tiny bits of chaos every day, I think my body will shut down.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything at Once   Everything at Once - Page 2 EmptyTors Apr 14, 2022 11:16 am

Norah had been around fourteen years old when she had fallen in love the first time. It had been such a strong feeling, where she had thought to herself that this was the one. He was all she had dreamt off, her prince on the white horse that would take her away and make everything okay again. Her mother had warned her of course, told her that you couldn’t know love when you were that young. That there would come another time when one would feel it just as strongly if not stronger, and she should take the time to be a young girl and enjoy still being a child. But she hadn’t listened, and against her mother’s wishes she had done what her heart had yearned to do. Married the much older man and then carried his child. But after she had given birth and it had been a girl, he had tossed her out. That was when she found out that she hadn’t been the first, and she wasn’t going to be the last.
Broken she had picked up the pieces and carried on, she had followed the footsteps of her father. Joined the army and after a while she had mended the pieces, but in her quest of finding thrills she had gathered a heap of debts across countries. All the while she had found another man, this time he even had the name to fit to that knight that should save her from the darkness always loaming in her heart. King. But even he had tossed her away as if she was nothing, told her that she would die one day, given her the date and that she would be all alone. She had laughed then, joked about the fact that she would never be alone, because who didn’t want her? She was gorgeous, beautiful and poised. Everyone wanted her - that was true, she had many suiters. But just like she had said, they only wanted her because she was beautiful, or because she had the connections to make their company grow. It always came back to something she could give them, and not about the love that she so desired. The truest love, unconditionally and never ending. No one really wanted her.
The overflow of emotions that stormed over her, like a wave that almost knocked her over made it hard for her to stand tall. Which was why she hadn’t said anything, keeping herself at bay - don’t make a scene. Never make a scene.
She was left alone in the darkness, her soulmate, he didn’t even want her. If he didn’t want her, then who would? Would there ever be someone that would want her? Her gaze snapped up and she looked at him. “Ayah and Kaleen, huh? Anyone else I should know about? That was all it was right, you just wanted the blood I could offer - you just wanted me to be yours, but you never wanted to be just mine?” she folded her lips into a thin line and felt how shadows started to draw towards her body, feeding her with power and darkness.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything at Once   Everything at Once - Page 2 EmptyTors Apr 14, 2022 11:49 am

Leigh couldn’t help but roll his eyes as Kaleen suddenly giggled and questioned Leigh’s choice. He kept his eyes squinted at her as she suddenly spoke about how he was too emotional, and as soon as she mentioned turning it up his eyes widened, “Don’t,” he hissed, only to feel how the emotions started to swell. “You little-!” he roared of Kaleen who walked away, he wanted to follow her but as soon as he heard Norah, he turned his attention fully towards her like a puppy who wanted to do everything for its owner. “That’s not it sweety,” he said in a louder tone that what he wished it to be, which made him lower his voice a lot, “They’re friends, old acquaintances, I don’t care about them- I care about you,” one could almost see how he lowered himself, completely apologetic towards her. “I would never do that to you, sweet love- I” that soft side of him was truly out of control, “I am not that selfish. Please, I’ve only just scribbled the idea. It can help hospitals and possibly a friend of mine” he almost whispered.
Norah

Norah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything at Once   Everything at Once - Page 2 EmptyTors Apr 14, 2022 11:59 am

Stop!” she roared, she didn’t believe him, he was just trying to save his own skin. It wasn’t okay when she was with someone else, but he could walk around and do whatever he pleased, that was it. He just wanted to have her in a small little corner, and then she could sit there until he wanted to take her out again, or he felt hungry. “I don’t want to hear it, I don’t believe you, if it wasn’t for my blood, you wouldn’t have hesitated to be with anyone else, you don’t want me!” she yelled feeling how tears ran down her cheeks. She felt like her entire body was being ripped apart, she just wanted to get away, she wanted to die - that was what she wanted, to die.
I don’t want you; I want this damn mark of my collarbone!” she took a couple of steps back and her fingers found her collarbone and her nails dragged over the name, making her scream in pain as she used her own powers to make her nails grow and cut into the white and delicate skin. “I don’t want to be with you, I don’t -“ then a sharp pain shot through her and she crumbled to her knees, for a moment she just sat there with her eyes widened, and then it was like something broke inside of her and a scream of excruciating pain left her lips.
Lashes of shadows started to form around her and started to grip her dress hem and her hair was pulled out of its braids. A powerful forcefield pushed Leigh away from her body as she crumbled down on her hands that pressed into the ground, another scream left her as she cried and begged it to stop, for the pain to stop.

Atarah looked up from her book and felt how something was wrong, the hairs on her arm started to rise and with a small spark the shadows had swallowed her, and she stood in front of Killian in his office. “Is Hanna working today?” she said in a breathy voice, something was wrong - it was like the entire world her powers came from was acting up, and right now she only knew one that had access to the same place as her, that would give her this feeling.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything at Once   Everything at Once - Page 2 EmptyTors Apr 14, 2022 1:55 pm

She told him to stop, and didn’t seem pleased at all. “No Hanna, it’s not true!” he said, this time not being as small as he had been a moment ago. He stepped closer as she rejected him and cursed her mark. He wanted to grab her and pull her inside, but she stepped away and cut into the name. “Hanna!” he roared at her and stepped over, barely catching her as she fell to the floor. “Listen to me,” he hissed of her trying to shake her a little, but she started to scream. He was pushed away, all the way inside. “Hanna!” he called for her hoping that he could get through to whatever was happening

Killian stopped writing and could almost feel how Atarah looked up from her book. Instead of replying directly leaned a little back and opened a drawer in his table. Yes, Norah had gotten a special spot in his table. “She’s with Edward,” he mumbled grumpily and took a page out of his daughter’s book. “You coming?” he wondered ready to tear the paper to teleport them to her exact location.
Norah

Norah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything at Once   Everything at Once - Page 2 EmptyTors Apr 14, 2022 2:06 pm

People always made it sound so easy, just get up and get going. But what if you had nothing left to live for, and the only thing that made you stay in this world was that you knew that there would be people left behind that would be saddened by it? And even then, that small voice told you, that they might not even be that devastated when you left them it was a horrible and destructive place, where nothing could reach you no matter how hard they tried. She didn’t listen to him; she didn’t trust him not one word. Her screaming sobs continued as it felt like her entire heart was being ripped apart and the darkness was in the middle of swallowing her whole.

Atarah got up and took his hand “yes, I'm coming” now she was still to meet this Edward, but she had a bad feeling as they teleported to the destination that their daughter was currently at. As soon as the scene came into view she knew exactly where they were. “No” she whispered under her breath and behind the darkness that swirled around Hanna in a giant vortex she saw Leigh, the man that had kept her, abused and used her for so many years. He was her daughter’s’ mate? What a cruel fate that was. “Hanna!” she shouted and started redirecting the shadows away from her daughter that was still screaming as if she was being ripped apart. “Something is wrong with her abilities!” she called towards Killian and tried to her best ability to completely shut out the stirring emotions that came from being this close to a house she had run away from a couple of times already.
It’s killing her” she screamed feeling fear spreading in her chest to see that this might be the end of her daughter. Finally getting the darkness that shielded Hanna she ran towards her and grabbed her shoulders, fast enough to see how Hanna’s eyes rolled back in her head and she collapsed like a ragdoll in her arms. Her shoulder seemed like someone had scorched it and burned off the flesh as dark substance was seeping out of it.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

Humør : There is no real world, just the one you create
Antal indlæg : 188

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything at Once   Everything at Once - Page 2 EmptyTors Apr 14, 2022 2:35 pm

As they arrived at the scene Killian’s eyes widened for a moment. He heard Atarah’s small whisper. “Norah!” he yelled, knowing his daughter seemingly wanted that name compared to the other, but he didn’t think much of it, it all sounded the same when one was shouting. “I can tell,” he mumbled and started approaching Norah as she mentioned that something was wrong. It felt like a giant stone of calmness was just laying deep down in Killian’s belly, keeping him very calm about the situation. “Focus,” he called to Atarah quite harshly. It could almost sound like some of the first many years of their conversations. Atarah suddenly ran towards Hanna. Now, even though the calmness was a cold stone in his stomach he didn’t trust what was happening yet, Hanna collapsing like a ragdoll. He ran the last bit now that the shadows made it possible and grabbed her head. “I’ll stabilize her,” he quickly informed. Even though his daughter wasn’t looking at him directly, he started mumbling a spell that would suppress the ability. He placed one of his hands on some of the jewelry she was wearing made sure that it would keep her powers suppressed for a longer time. “Porta tua ad fontem magica coarctatur. Suppressus ad Quintum.*” he shouted tightening his grip.
“What are you-!” Leigh shouted but was muted with a quick spell that removed his lips, only temporarily.

((*Your gate for magical source is narrowed. Suppressed to the fifth.))
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

Humør : Well, this is some serious shit. What the hell happened?
Antal indlæg : 335

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything at Once   Everything at Once - Page 2 EmptyFre Apr 15, 2022 9:24 am

Atarah nodded as Killian told her that she would stabilize her. Even though she could help with the powers that related to the shadows and darkness, she couldn’t do much for her daughter when it came to magic. Which had been one of the things that had been extremely hard for her, after Killian had to leave for the war. Her alone with two magical kids that experienced a lot of first, without having a parent that understood what it meant.
Nothing they could do about it now, other than be for them when they needed it now. Atarah moved Hanna so it was easier for Killian to get to her, and then looked towards Leigh as he shouted what they were doing. Lifting her hand she pushed him back with her powers and then slammed the door in his face. She didn’t need to look at him. “We need to change her mate mark, she cannot be linked to that man” she hissed, but as she moved the strap to the dress, she could see the black marks that glided from the name that had once been on her collarbone and then shot out like lightning up her neck and down her breast. She couldn’t see what the name said now, but she never seen anything like this. “I’ll get us out of here, you just keep doing what you’re doing” she whispered, and with her own powers she let the shadows engulfed the three people and teleported her, Killian and Hanna back to Killian’s house and into his office.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything at Once   Everything at Once - Page 2 Empty

Everything at Once
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Det sydlige Grounds of Lily-
Gå til: