Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

High up here on this wire

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Mateo

Mateo

Antal indlæg : 55

High up here on this wire - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: High up here on this wire   High up here on this wire - Page 2 EmptyOns Jul 06, 2022 9:26 am

He couldn’t help but laugh; he was only halfway through his, and she had almost inhaled her cake. Not that he minded, he found it refreshing that even despite everything that had just happened, she still had the energy to eat; at least, he took it as a good sign.
He nodded when she talked about next time, and she would cook for him; “I would really like that”, he said with a soft smile looking around the room for a moment. “Seems like I’m going to stay longer than anticipated, might have some missions out of Athena, but I think the idea is having a permanent base here”, he explained; he couldn’t tell her much. Still, it at least opened up for the opportunity that he could come by more often than he would have if he would have been sent back to America.  
Mateo let out a soft sigh as he took the last bite of his cake and then placed the plate back on the coffee table. He took his coffee and leaned back; “is there anything else I can do?” he asked, letting his eyes rest on her.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Ayah

Ayah

Humør : “How many times have you typed “I’m fine.” with shaky fingertips and bloodshot eyes?”
Antal indlæg : 133

IndlægEmne: Sv: High up here on this wire   High up here on this wire - Page 2 EmptyMan Jul 11, 2022 8:41 pm

Ayah widened her eyes a little not really able to turn down on the smile that played on her lips, as he told her that it seemed like he would be staying around longer."I'm not even gonna try to complain about that," she confessed with a lighthearted chuckle, knowing he did something he couldn't always share with her, but she also didn't need him to share every single aspect of his life - after all there were things he didn't know as well, and Ayah believed if she needed to know something, he would tell her.

She took a slightly deeper breath in when he asked if there was something more that he could do, and she wanted to ask him if he would stay the night - just in the guest room really, hating being alone, she could never really get much sleep. But she didn't ask, it wasn't his cross to bear that she couldn't sleep. Her head turned towards him, catching his eyes, "you are being to good for me," Ayah chuckled a little, not taking her eyes of his. "But sure you can start cleaning the entire living room, maybe prep the dinner and I will be sitting here with my legs up," she cracked a laugh, clearly finding herself rather hilarious, "or maybe not. But for what it's worth I do appreciate you being here."
Mateo

Mateo

IndlægEmne: Sv: High up here on this wire   High up here on this wire - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jul 19, 2022 12:10 pm

At first, he just stared, and then he started laughing; “well, the Queen’s word is my command” he got up, and with a mouthful of the coffee, he started taking the things into the kitchen and cleaning up; he could cook them something quick it wouldn’t really be a bother to him.
He looked over at her, seeing that she was starting to move; he should have known that she wouldn’t actually be able to keep sitting on the couch. “I thought the Queen would be sitting with her legs up?” she mused as she opened the fridge to see what he could cock together; lucky it seemed that he would be able to make a quick curry with some rice, and if they weren’t hungry when it was done it could easily sit on the stove until she was.
Ayah

Ayah

Humør : “How many times have you typed “I’m fine.” with shaky fingertips and bloodshot eyes?”

IndlægEmne: Sv: High up here on this wire   High up here on this wire - Page 2 EmptyTors Jul 28, 2022 1:46 pm

"Wha -" she cracked a laugh as he got up and took a mouthful more of his coffee. Then taking the dishes to the kitchen, she just shook her head at him. Ayah narrowed her eyes a little bit, and moved around and was just about to get up from the couch, "clearly you made the wrong assumption," she got up from the couch and moved her arms out to the side with a small shrug. It was perhaps far to long since anyone actually had done something like this for her, and she had lost touch of what it meant to just sit back and let someone do something nice for her. She leaned her arms across over the counter and watched him looking into the fridge. Ayah tilted her head trying to remember what she actually had in there. "You know I'm trying to look for a space to open a café down town," she hadn't shared these thoughts with anyone else yet. Ayah wanted to believe she could make something for herself again instead of just letting her fear of failure run over her time and time again. She had seen a few good places around, and she had put in some offers of interest - she had the vision, she just needed to believe in herself.
Mateo

Mateo

IndlægEmne: Sv: High up here on this wire   High up here on this wire - Page 2 EmptyFre Jul 29, 2022 2:08 pm

He started taking out the things he needed for the dish he had in mind; he looked up as he leaned against the counter, lifting a brow; clearly a little impressed by the news of what she was telling him. “Yeah, I can see you are doing something like that,” he said with a broader smile, then he returned his gaze back to the fridge, and when he was satisfied that he had everything he needed, he closed the door and started finding the things required to make the curry. People consistently underestimated just what he was able to do, easily picking out the scent from the different kitchen things that he needed. Even if you washed it in the dishwasher, there would always be a lingering smell of a knife cutting meat or vegetables—the same with cutting boards. So as if he had always made food in this kitchen, he found things as easily as one would do—if it had been the case.
He then turned his gaze toward her as he washed the vegetables. “So, what is this café going to be like?” he wondered, wanting her to paint a picture to him by her words; if he remembered correctly, she was rather good at that.
Ayah

Ayah

IndlægEmne: Sv: High up here on this wire   High up here on this wire - Page 2 EmptyFre Jul 29, 2022 2:43 pm

Her smile grew wider, happy to hear that it sounded like her and not completely insane. Sometimes she missed the girl she had been who had just taken the chances to travel out and explore the world carefreely, but she was slowly gaining her back - she hoped she could gain at least a version of herself back that wasn't afraid. Ayah chuckled a little bit seeing him work in the kitchen, so gracefully and almost rehearsed even if he had never actually cooked anything in the house prior today. Ayah lifted her brows a little bit when he asked for her vision of things, she always did like telling stories and let people fall under the spell of story telling. So, she licked her lips a little bit. "In my head," she started, making it an very important detail that she knew some things could never turn completely as you imagined them, but you could still make great ways with what you found and what resources you got. "I would like it to be placed close to the harbor, having that ocean view from inside. A small outside garden for the spring and summer time where people can enjoy the sun and the sound of the water, inside I would go for a bit of a bucolic expression, get in some wood walls for the aesthetic you know," she chuckled a little bit, "but you know just on some of the walls for the atmosphere, leaving the other walls in a more beige color I imagine, bookshelves and bookcases hanging around. A shelf with some boardgames maybe - plants, because come on plants make every space more homelike," she cracked a little laugh and kept on imagining how she wanted the space to look like. "Wood tables to match the walls, and some good comfortable chairs, perhaps down the aisle against the woodwalls you could place a long couch with some good pillows in a different range of colors," she then ran her hand through her hair, "I have perhaps thought about this for a while," Ayah shook her head a little bit, mostly at herself.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: High up here on this wire   High up here on this wire - Page 2 Empty

High up here on this wire
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Mile high
» Some people just need a high five, in the face, with a chair
» Living the high life (Yulia)
» Don't drink and drive, Don't drive and be high.

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Grounds of Lily Centrum-
Gå til: