Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Art is never finished, only abandoned

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Ileana

Ileana

Antal indlæg : 8

Art is never finished, only abandoned Empty
IndlægEmne: Art is never finished, only abandoned   Art is never finished, only abandoned EmptyFre Mar 04, 2022 11:05 pm

Art is never finished, only abandoned CarefreeCompleteAsiaticgreaterfreshwaterclam-size_restricted

Date and time: --/--/2022, 12:30
Place: Gaia Museum
Weather: It's pouring down outside
Surroundings: Few other people looking at the art
Outfit: Full outfit
Dedicated to: @Ezio

Her father had some business to do, which was the only reason to why Ileana was walking around alone in the museum. She had always been fascinated by art and what the artist was capable of making others see. She had gotten some valuta from her father, just in case she needed anything while she was in there, though she didn’t really believe she needed them for anything. As of right now, she had seen approximately a quarter of the museum and was standing in front of a sculpture, studying it. It was missing its nose and an arm. She studied the pose, the curls, the clothing and of course any odd things that artists sometimes included in their artwork. She turned her eyes down to the small book in front of the statue where one could read about the statue. With her hand she gave her hair a dash over each shoulder before she would lean forward until she could read the small text. She mumbled the text, being sure to look up occasionally to make sure that her mumbles didn’t accidentally make magic happen everywhere. She was lucky. Her hair drooped down from her shoulder, which made her automatically correct the hair behind her ears. As she went to put her hand down, her hand accidentally pulled her necklace, which resulted in it breaking. It was an old chain, but the ring that was a pendant in it was important to her. As soon as she heard the ring fall to the floor, her blue eyes dropped to the floor. She immediately kneeled down on one knee. Her fingers only got to lock around the ring when she felt something hit her leg and fall to her floor. She was quick to get back up and look over her shoulder. “Oh, I’m so sorry, mister. I should’ve looked before I sat down,” she said letting her hand caressed the other hand, which was folded into a fist, protecting the ring. “Are you hurt?”
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Ezio

Ezio

Humør : ""You can think. Cards and dice can't. They just lie there. You gotta make them work for you."
Antal indlæg : 60

IndlægEmne: Sv: Art is never finished, only abandoned   Art is never finished, only abandoned EmptyFre Mar 04, 2022 11:43 pm

Outfit
As the Phone rang Ezio quickly picked it up, what he got was not something he had thought he would hear, at least not before later the coming year.
“You fail more than one of your assignments, maybe it was to early to sent you to Gaia to deal with people like this Aria and who know who else, you get one more chance before we are calling you back Sir Cooper.”  

“I understand, I will wait for my next job.”
The voice said as, a man with black hair got hanged up up on his phone.
“Stupid bloody rules, I swear to god, one job fucked up and they want to send me back.” Some people had turned around outside the museum when they had heard it before they loudly had asked him to shut his mouth. As he walked through the Museum trying to figure out, who the next target could be, who they would decide to make him target next, it was and interesting concept to say the least not knowing who your target would be and how the hunt would work.

As he moved through, the buildings all his senses were aware of anything there could happen.  But as he was so focused on it, he did not notice the woman, who he then ended tripping over, falling to the earth, as long as he was only stopping it by pushing away from it with his hands right before he completely felt, as his hands as stopped the fall. He Looked up, as he heard a women’s voice asking him, if he was okay, he then pushed himself up. “ I think I am allright might, be a bit dirty but that’s it, are you okay ?.”

He added casual before, he then turned his attention, towards the brown hair girl, who looked to be around the same age as him in her early twenties at least.

“Sorry miss, for asking, but who are you?” He asked as he sent her a charming smile, trying to play a bit over it, “you could maybe say I feel head over heels for you.” He said jokingly, as he looked at her, sending her a gentle smile, as he had gotten up and moved a bit to the side.

Sidst rettet af Ezio Lør Mar 05, 2022 12:10 am, rettet 1 gang
Ileana

Ileana

IndlægEmne: Sv: Art is never finished, only abandoned   Art is never finished, only abandoned EmptyLør Mar 05, 2022 12:09 am

He got up by himself, which made it a little easier to look at him, since he was taller than her. “Yeah, I’m good,” she said and pulled on a light smile. She was about to turn around to go on with her day when he asked her something. She looked back at him with slightly furrowed brows. Who was she? “Excuse me?” she said looking at him with a softer expression. Why was it important to know who she was? He proceeded with what must be a pickup line because she didn’t quite understand it, because he had literally just fallen over her, almost her heel. She gave him a laugh, though she was unsure if it was appropriate to laugh or not. “You can call me Ana,” she told him and handed him her hand to shake. Her nails were bare and her hands soft, as if she took great care of it. “And what’s your name, mister?” she wondered, tilting her head a little.
Ezio

Ezio

Humør : ""You can think. Cards and dice can't. They just lie there. You gotta make them work for you."

IndlægEmne: Sv: Art is never finished, only abandoned   Art is never finished, only abandoned EmptyLør Mar 05, 2022 12:21 am

When it seemed like she got the funny joke in what, he had said clearly talking about that one thing there happened, with his fall and clearly a joke, even if it could have been seen as just a casual pickup line. As he then heard her name, and so her hand being moved out towards him clearly waiting for Ezio to respond, before hen then took her hand and gave it a gentle kiss, like a gentleman.

The way he had learned to say hello to woman, who gave their hand out like that. “Pleasure to meet you Ana, Name is Ezio "he added sending her a little smile.

“So what are you doing on the museum looking for some culture or, just looking for answers.”
He asked a little while after as he sent her a little smile.
Ileana

Ileana

IndlægEmne: Sv: Art is never finished, only abandoned   Art is never finished, only abandoned EmptyLør Mar 05, 2022 12:31 am

She looked with wide eyes at him while he leaned down to kiss the back of her hand. As soon as his lips had left the back of her hand, she took it away from his hand. It had given her the shivers. The way he had kissed her hand only reminded her of her biological father’s princess games. “Ezio,” she repeated, mostly for herself to remember it. Names had always been a trouble. He asked her what she was looking for here and she looked around once, as if she was looking for the answer to his question, “Well, I’m taking every detail with me. Culture, answers, history… Anything,” she replied and let her blue eyes settle on his. “It’s my first time in Gaia,” she explained and nodded. Though her father had explained a lot of things about Gaia, he couldn’t tell her as much about the culture as her observing it like she did right now. “And you?”
Ezio

Ezio

IndlægEmne: Sv: Art is never finished, only abandoned   Art is never finished, only abandoned EmptyLør Mar 05, 2022 11:14 am

When she told him, what she was looking for he nodded “so you are just looking for a bit everything I guess Ana.” He then commented before he turns his attention to some of the areas around them, just taking in the side, and seeing if anything made him react against his nature so far. It did not seem like there, was a thing there did that. When she then turned her gaze towards him again, he had moved his head back towards her feeling her piercing blue eyes was something all right, when she then said she was not from here he gave a little nod.

“oh, so you just arrived a few days ago I take it Ana, well I would love to at show you around, if you want at some point, since I think I know a little more of the area since, I arrived a few months ago.” He added, sending her a little smile.

As she then turned the attention towards him, he looked around, what was he doing here, “well it might come off a bit silly, but I enjoy old pieces like the book you looked at, I always had a thing for old text.” He confirmed before his eyes then meet hers again, after he had looked at the book in the text, sending her a charming smile.
Ileana

Ileana

IndlægEmne: Sv: Art is never finished, only abandoned   Art is never finished, only abandoned EmptyLør Mar 05, 2022 11:38 am

Ileana furrowed her brows a little when he said he was looking for a bit of everything. It wasn’t exactly what she had just said, because looking for everything seemed more like you were searching specifically after something, whereas she believed she let each wonder appear to her if they wanted to. Maybe it was just a little to philosophical, and maybe she analyzed his words too much.
She nodded a little, almost shy, when he asked if she had just arrived not that long ago. That was very correct. The smile got a little more genuine when he said he would love to show her around, even though he wasn’t from this place himself. He had been there for a couple of months. Interesting. “I’ll have to talk to my dad about that, but thanks,” she said, clearly appreciative of his offer, but she didn’t want to get involved in something without the consent of her father. They had both suffered enough, and she didn’t wish to worry him if she suddenly had to meet some guy for a tour.

She raised her brows a little as he mentioned he had a thing for old things, like the book she looked at. She looked over her shoulder as he mentioned it, to look at it. She looked back at him, “So, you find it exciting when text is missing, when it's difficult to read and in a language that is completely outdated?” One could almost hear how she herself had interest in such things. It was something her father had managed to make her interested in. She often found small codes of magic in those old books, which had also been one of the reasons why she had been cautious when she was reading it for herself.
Ezio

Ezio

IndlægEmne: Sv: Art is never finished, only abandoned   Art is never finished, only abandoned EmptyLør Mar 05, 2022 12:03 pm

He gave a nod when she said she wanted her fathers blessing to it, that was fair. An as the gentleman he was he could wait at least, until he got pulled out if it happened by his superiors. When she then turned her attention towards him again, asking, if he found it exciting with books nearly outdated, and where a text could be messing in a language completely outdated.
He nodded.

“Seems about right Ana, can’t deny that factor, its mostly because of history secrets, an that there would be more between heaven and earth than we think, I might think a bit too much into it, but tell me why you find it so exciting, I kind of want to know, since you seem very passion about it.”

He said before he sent her a little wink with his left eye, followed up by a simple but genuine friendly smile. As his blue eyes looked into her blue eyes again, “ So what do you like the most about, texts like that is it the private letters, the once to the public or what kind of text do you like the mos?” He asked sending her a heart warm smile.
Ileana

Ileana

IndlægEmne: Sv: Art is never finished, only abandoned   Art is never finished, only abandoned EmptyLør Mar 05, 2022 12:24 pm

Ileana’s smile got more genuine when he explained how he believed that there was more between heaven and earth, and he found history secrets interesting. She shrugged a little when he mentioned that she seemed very passionate about it. “Well, I think the secrets are very interesting and I’ve actually found a lot of proof of different things between heaven and earth,” she responded. “So, let’s just say I got a taste for it,” she said, smiling a little wider so her cheeks pushed into fine apples.

When he asked her what she liked the most, it almost felt like her brain was tickled. It was a stimulating talk. “Well, I think private letters are quite interesting, but I like old recipe books too, and- Well, I’m not that interested in old news articles but more the view from different people and how it affected their surroundings,” she told him. She turned towards the book that she had been reading in. Still with her ring in her hand, she stretched her index finger and pointed on some of text, letting her finger hover over the delicate pages. “See, this one explains how she experienced the war and had to take care of her family. It’s almost like a journal where she explains what she used for different foods and-” she stopped herself and looked over her shoulder, “I’m sorry, I got a little carried away there,” she said and finally put the ring into her pocket.
Ezio

Ezio

IndlægEmne: Sv: Art is never finished, only abandoned   Art is never finished, only abandoned EmptyLør Mar 05, 2022 4:07 pm

When she said she had found a lot of proof that, there had been a lot more between he tilted his head to the side. “Oh like, what?” He asked sounding a bit curious, as he listens to her next answers towards him.
As she then started to really talk, he listens only to give a few nods here and there when she asked him if he could see some of the things she pointed out.

She was kind of cute he had to give her that, like a little puppy excited to talk about everything she was passionate about. When she then turned around to apologies for how much she had talk he ended up shaking his head.

“It´s nothing I don’t mind, talking with a person with same kind of energy, when it comes to a really interesting hobby and point of view like you give Ana, do you fancy to make a walk and talk through some more of the museum see if there are anymore secrets like that.”

He added sending her a heart-warming smile, waiting for Ana to respond, he had notice the ring, so therefor he looked in to her eyes, “does the ring have some kind of meaning, or is it just spirituel ?” He asked curiously, sending her a friendly smile.
Ileana

Ileana

IndlægEmne: Sv: Art is never finished, only abandoned   Art is never finished, only abandoned EmptyLør Mar 05, 2022 5:15 pm

She shrugged a little.  There were many signs of there being more between the heaven and the earth. “Spirits,” was the first thing that came to mind. She had worked with them in the wilderness and seen her father communicate with some of them. It was quite impressive, if she had to say so herself.

She pulled a small smile when he said that he didn’t mind her passion. Well after all, they were in a museum, surrounded by an abundance of things she was passionate about. He wondered if they should walk around and see the rest of the displays, which made her look towards the book shortly before she looked at him and gave him a short nod. In here nothing could happen. There were security guards everywhere. Must’ve been the reason why her father didn’t have a problem with her walking around alone in the civilization. Now, Ileana wasn’t in a hurry, she was going to take her time while she looked at different things, specifically looking at details. It was something that easily could bore people that wasn’t interested in culture and history like her. She looked away from one of the displays and up at him as he asked about the ring. “Huh?” she wondered blinking innocently at first, “Oh, uh…” she looked into the displays again, “It’s my mother's,” she spoke in a hush voice, almost as if it was a secret. “Where did you come from? You said you had only been here a couple of months?” she wondered, trying to get rid of the conversation about the ring.
Ezio

Ezio

IndlægEmne: Sv: Art is never finished, only abandoned   Art is never finished, only abandoned EmptySøn Mar 06, 2022 12:24 am

When she told him that it was spirits, as an example is eyes looked a bit confused at her. “Spirits like what Ghost?” He asked kind of confused for a little bit, while he inside was thinking that this woman was maybe not a normal human after all either that or she would maybe be crazy. Not that he showed it. He then started to slowly move trough the Museum keeping his Distance so she had social space, or that would be the excuse he came with if she would ask him.

He then followed her, slowly taking in how the whole area looked with the display cases. His eyes focus on her just as much as on the area around, them waiting for any sign of her not being human, but after a while he was on the point of giving up, she just seemed like a normal young human woman, when she whispered the last piece of what the ring meant to her, he looked away seemed like a hard topic. Shortly after she just side-line it like it was nothing and turned a question towards him.

“Well, it’s a boring story, my parents wanted, me to take care of some family stuff here, so I left New York for a few months ago, I don’t really get their thing about, it but I think it was something like learned how to use my money efficient. “He added, making a shrug with his shoulders, “lets just say they did what they wanted to do and I paid the price.”

He then added, before he turned his gaze away, “sorry you did not have to be hearing about a stupid kid’s problems.” He added before he turned his gaze towards her again, sending her a little smile.
Ileana

Ileana

IndlægEmne: Sv: Art is never finished, only abandoned   Art is never finished, only abandoned EmptyLør Mar 19, 2022 8:31 pm

Ileana shrugged a little, “Ghosts could be an example of spirits,” she said with a little smile. There were a lot of different kinds of spirits. Maybe this man didn’t know as much as much as he had seemed to be knowing.
She looked at him shortly as he started to explain, but let her eyes follow the displays, taking her time looking at the details. His family had sent him off to learn something about spending his money better. It seemed like a good thing to send a child off to, or at least she could see some sense in it, if there was some kind of schooling and cooperation in it. She furrowed her brows a little as he corrected himself and said he had paid the price. It made her stop up completely and look at him. She took him in, watching how he looked away, apologized, and looked at her again. “You can lean on me for a while,” she assured him with a kind smile. “If you want to share your problems, give them to me,” she said and opened her arms, as if she was going to catch his problems.
Ezio

Ezio

IndlægEmne: Sv: Art is never finished, only abandoned   Art is never finished, only abandoned EmptySøn Mar 20, 2022 3:47 pm

When she said he could lean his problems on her, he could not help but smile, “careful with that wording, I will hold you too it.” He added sending her a little smile as, they went trough the rest of the gallery. Noticing the small details taking time, to take in the different things on display from across the globe. Some of the things was even from his own family’s past, that much he knew as he was looking around, seeing things that seemed to be related to the knights templars. His attention then focused on the girl called Ana again,

“so wanne grab a bite I am starving right now, and I think the museum has its own little café, then we can you know look at what, we had not seen yet after.” He added sending her a gentle and heart-warming smile, as he waited on her answer for the question.

He then tried to figure out, if she was just a mundane person, or if she was a creature he had to hunt at some point. It was not easy to sense, since she gave out that casual girl next door vibe, who seemed to know a lot but was just as mundane as any other human being.
Ileana

Ileana

IndlægEmne: Sv: Art is never finished, only abandoned   Art is never finished, only abandoned EmptyTors Apr 07, 2022 7:49 am

“I did say a while,” she reminded him with a little chuckle. A while was after all not that long. It didn’t seem like he was going to talk about his problems yet, so she simply wrapped her arms around herself while she walked around and watched details. There was nothing that couldn’t impress her. Things were repeated again and again in her head, teaching herself everything. Yes, she was teaching herself all of these things. Sucking every information out of the museum like a sponge.
Ileana looked towards Ezio as he talked to her again. Naturally she carried a smile, but as he started talking about taking a break her smile lessened a little. “It sounds really lovely with something to eat, but,” she looked down at her wrist where she carried a small watch, checking the time “I really don’t have time to eat” she said and looked back up at him. “My dad can pick me up anytime, and I really don’t want to miss anything,” she said and pulled on an apologetic smile.
Ezio

Ezio

IndlægEmne: Sv: Art is never finished, only abandoned   Art is never finished, only abandoned EmptyOns Apr 13, 2022 10:20 am

In the end did it matter, she did not seem like a threat, so maybe his family was wrong hunting all creatures because, they where not human, was that enough in the long run if they actually did not threaten the world. As she responed to him, he felt a warm sensastion her, chuckle was like some great positive and angelic music in his ears. He then stopped up, with her, when she answered him after having looked at her watch, “maybe another time, then we can just enjoy the museum then while you are waiting. He respondend sending her a smile.

“So Ana, what do you do in your free time, when not eating up history.?” He said in a teasing manner, sending her a light and charming smile. As he went around with, her notcing all the simple things about her, how she was happy or it seemed like it or that, maybe she was just a saint. As he then walked with her, he started to build courage up, before he spoke.

“ I wish Ana, that I could give you a great way of helping me, but my family just have a very dogmatic view and, as soon as you start to overthink it or, try to not take the dogmatic view to heart, the family sends you away, hoping some time out in the real life, will make you think more dogmatic..” He added, “so I wish it was a problem people could help with but, its just how my family is built I guess.” He added looking towards a simple text, they had stopped at
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Art is never finished, only abandoned   Art is never finished, only abandoned Empty

Art is never finished, only abandoned
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Gerths Turning Point (finished)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Gaia Museum-
Gå til: