Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Purple circles

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Aurora

Aurora

Humør : My life isn't as glamourous as my wanted poster makes it look
Fag : Study of languages, literature, history, art, dance
Antal indlæg : 177

Purple circles  Empty
IndlægEmne: Purple circles    Purple circles  EmptyOns Feb 16, 2022 8:15 pm

Dedicated to @Shin

Date | 26th of March 2022
Time | After 12am
Weather | It’s drizzling
Surroundings | People are having a great time, good music and the alcohol is flowing
Attire | Outfit

A soft hum left her. She was swaying along with the music blasting through the music. Cancelling out the noise that was around her. The talking and shouting voices that tried to connect with one another. She, at this moment, felt at peace. The alcohol had numbed her feelings, and it was like she could float on air. Maybe she had gotten one or two drinks to many, but it all sounded like a tomorrow Aurora problem, not a today problem. So, she opened her eyes, as someone told her that there was a drink in front of her. With a laugh she raised her hand with the glass in it, a loud “cheers” rung out and then they all drank. “I’m going to get up and use the restroom” she announced to the girls that she had gone out with tonight. Some from the pack she had joined since December. When they had asked, she hadn’t wanted to go at the start. But that small voice had told her, that it might get her thoughts another place. So, she had just followed along.
Now she was bouncing through people towards the restroom. A giant queue was already forming in front of it. A soft groan left her, before she turned around and bumped into another person. “Oh, sorry” she huffed, stumbling back, she looked up at the man she had stumbled into. She gave him a small smile. “Didn’t watch where I was going, you okay?” she asked the werewolf, knowing she could have hardly done any damage, but well, she could be nice, couldn’t she?
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Shin

Shin

Humør : "In the Marines... when you want to give up, they train you to focus on what you care about most. To hold onto it like your life depended on it, because at some point, it will."
Fag : Musik: Dans: Kampsport: Archery:
Antal indlæg : 196

Purple circles  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Purple circles    Purple circles  EmptyOns Feb 16, 2022 9:02 pm

Outfit

It had been a few months ago, his breakup with Aisha and the death of his mother had happened. He had decided early on to leave the pack, maybe travel a bit get away from Gaia and his past, the pain of his lose of his family, in the United States had not helped either. He was alone again, Margo, had found a pack, and maybe he should have stayed with her. He had visited the place where Lorenzo was buried trying to picture, how his life would have been if he had been there for them, or if he had overthrown him with Margo. But all of these ideas, ended with death, pain and suffering. His feet had then carried him down to the wolfs then after a place he had worked once upon a time.

He felt lost without any guide, or any person connected to him, as he took drink after drink, it was like for once he could forget all the pain and suffering, he had been trough before the pack after the pack, and now. As Shin took the next shot, he could feel how he need to get to the rest room. He then decided that now was, the time before anyone else got the same idea, he went out to take a leak. As he had left it he notice the long queue there was in front of it.

Boi he was happy he had gotten it done before, as he slowly moved trough the group clearly still effected, he felt a woman bump into him. As he looked towards the voice there talked to him, he noticed it was a girl, “only my pridenothing else” He joked followed by a little hick, and chuckle. His eyes then meet hers, as he talked and answered her a bit more in details.

“Name is Shin, but I mean you could maybe give me a drink, or keep me company.” He added sending her a charming and gentle smile.
Aurora

Aurora

Purple circles  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Purple circles    Purple circles  EmptyOns Feb 16, 2022 9:12 pm

She couldn’t help but chuckle at his remark; okay maybe she was a little intoxicated at this point. Normally she would never have laughed as something as cheesy as that. Maybe it was just a night to do something you didn’t usually do. Even if it felt like her entire life was about that. Constantly overcoming things, that she had no idea how to deal with. So now, she just tried to follow the flow. “Well apologise to your ego then, or, if – can you even say that?” she furrowed her brows and looked at him, shaking her head a little. “Shin?” she tasted on his name, that was a weird name. Not something she had heard before. “Does it stand for anything? And sure, I can buy you a drink, not all high and might in that, guys should buy girls’ drinks, girls can buy guys drink too, right?” she chuckled, moving throw the crowd towards the bar so she could buy him the drink he had asked for.
Shin

Shin

Humør : "In the Marines... when you want to give up, they train you to focus on what you care about most. To hold onto it like your life depended on it, because at some point, it will."

Purple circles  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Purple circles    Purple circles  EmptyOns Feb 16, 2022 9:27 pm

Shin could not help but chuckle as she said apology for his ego. “It might mend, at some point but yeah Shin is a special name.  It means true or real in Japanese my parents, really loved the names meaning in Japan so they decide to call their son that, what about you. I am guessing your middle name is Gillette, because you seem the best a man can get.”[He said as he followed her up to the bar, letting her order the first drinks

“I will give next round, since we kind of did bump into each other, so whats a beautiful woman like you called let me guess Ariel.” He said sending her a light, smile as they stood at the par, when the bartender came to get there order he decide she could choose he was kind of into most drinks, as long as it was strong alcohol, he did not mind what ever it was.
Aurora

Aurora

Purple circles  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Purple circles    Purple circles  EmptyOns Feb 16, 2022 9:44 pm

She nodded along as he explained where the name came from. Japan, well her real middle name was Saya which if she remembered correctly meant sand in Japanese. Which had been something she had always found a little weird, since her and her sibling’s mother had come from Vietnam. Her mother’s middle name Hue, which she had decided to take for herself now. After she had to change her name any way. Her eyes widened a little as he followed up with an even cheesier pickup line. “Seriously?” she laughed, hiding her mouth with her hand before she turned towards the bartender and ordered two beers with a sidecar, if that was even what it was called, she wasn’t sure. Anyway, two beers and a shot of vodka was ordered.

Well, no, neither Ariel nor Gillette is my name” she hummed, giving him a bright smile giving the bartender her card as she came with the beers she had ordered. Putting in her pin, she a little clumsy put her card away in her back pocket. “Guess again” she said as she drowned the shot and made a disgusted facial expression. “uff, no, that didn’t go down well” she complained a little and tried to drown the bad aftertaste from the vodka with the beer.
Shin

Shin

Purple circles  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Purple circles    Purple circles  EmptyOns Feb 16, 2022 10:02 pm

As she decided to push it away, he could not help but play a little with the name Ariel again. “You sure your name isn’t Ariel because we were mermaid for each other.” He added as he sent her a cheeky smile followed by a little chuckle. He then grabbed the shot with her and emptying it, his eyes then turned towards her again.

“But maybe Ruby, since you look like a gem.” He said sending her a cheeky smile. His eyes then turned towards the bar to get some more shots down to them, this time, a little mix of more than other shots, he then pulled his card up swiping it before. The bartender came back with 10 shoots. “Cheers.” He said sending her a teasing smile, as he empties the first one, having a terrible taste of apple he had to grab the beer to get the taste out of the system.

He then returned his face to her again, if she still wanted him to guess, he would throw another name. “Maybe Aurora.” He added clearly not trying to find the next name. His eyes then looked into hers, before he came with another new pick up line, “ sorry but was your dad a boxer, because you’re a knockout.” He added as he sent her a teasing smile.
Aurora

Aurora

Purple circles  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Purple circles    Purple circles  EmptyTors Feb 17, 2022 8:27 am

She started coughing after hearing his horrible pick up line, who was this guy? But even though they were rather awful, she couldn’t help but laugh. Maybe it was the alcohol and the atmosphere, she couldn’t really be sure. But right now, she didn’t think about anything. She was just following the flow. “Oh my god, they just keep getting worse” she laughed as he asked if her name was Ruby, because she looked like a gem. Now, anyone would love to be called beautiful, and Aurora was no different.
Her eyes, however, widened when she saw how he ordered ten shoots. Was he insane? If she drank five shots, they would have to carry her out of here. But somewhere between knowing it was a bad idea, and just wanting to forget everything, she took a shot and drowned it “cheers” she huffed, taken a sip of the beer getting the sour taste of apple out of her mouth.
Then he actually managed to guess her name, she turned, clearly surprised. But didn’t get to tell him, before he followed up with another pickup line. “Seriously, where do you come up with those?” she laughed shaking her head.
Shin

Shin

Purple circles  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Purple circles    Purple circles  EmptyTors Feb 17, 2022 11:45 am

The sound of her laughing was kind of easing him into, that he actually might stop it. Since she seemed to be very kind. The alcohol might not have helped in it in any way though. As he heard her respond, asking him where he came up with those, he just made a shrug with his shoulders. “ I mean it just came out.” He added sending her a light smile, he had noticed her eyes on the shots though maybe them drinking 5 each was a bad call.
“So did I somehow gather your name, out of all the bad pick-up lines.”

He added sending her a charming, yet warm smile. He then took another sip of his beer, waiting for her respond, this was nice and might, be good for him, trying to forget about, this shit hole of his life. His eyes then turned towards the bar, as he kept watch on her outside of his left eye, if she wanted to say anything to him, or just in general just wanted to answer him. His eyes then turned towards her beautiful eyes again, listening to her next words, maybe she wanted to give some bad pick-up lines maybe not.

“Oh so  what do you do with that free smile and laugh in your free time, oh wait let me guess, you make guys fall in love.” He added it was a really bad pickup line, not to mention it was just a bad version, of it but hopefully he could get a real answer from her, letting him know what she liked to do.
Aurora

Aurora

Purple circles  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Purple circles    Purple circles  EmptyTors Feb 17, 2022 12:48 pm

She chuckled and nodded while she looked at the beer in her hand. She understood that, saying things that just came to mind. Then she looked back at him, when he asked if he had somehow ended up figuring out her name. “You actually did, Aurora, like the Disney princess – just to save yourself the embarrassment of asking, since its always the thing people joke or use as a stupid pick-up line” she said with a soft smile, not that she meant to offend him. But it had become rather old, really quickly after she had started at the academy. Almost made her miss her own name, but only almost. Because her new name, came with something else. A father that had picked it out for her.
Oh my god” she shoved him by his shoulder, as he once again came with a cheesy pick up line. “Yeah sure, that is all I do, just make guys fall in love with me” she shook her head. “Nah, I’m at the academy, so the only thing I really do is complain about homework” she said, looking towards him again before taking another sip of her beer.
Shin

Shin

Purple circles  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Purple circles    Purple circles  EmptyFre Feb 18, 2022 8:01 pm

When she shoved him, he could not help but chuckle, and the idea of someone else use very bad pickup lines with her name, had to get boring in the long run. When she then told him that, she only could complain about homework he chuckled.

“Yeah, that’s fair I might have dropped out personally, with all the homework.”
He did think about seeing his ex, in school he would not be able to deal with that either, but he did not want to think about it now, that he had the Attention of a beautiful woman, with a beautiful name Aurora.

“So, you here with some friends?” he asked sending her a cheeky smile as he took another shoot. “Cheers Aura.” He said sending her a teasing smile, as he then took another one,

“so what do you like to do in your spare time, when you are not making men fall head over for you or doing homework.” He added with a bit of a cheeky smile. He then leaned a bit over against, her after he had taken another sip of his beer, the alcohol was clearly showing for him. “So are you wifi Aurora because, I am one 100% feeling a connection here.” He added, giving her a little wink with his left, eye
Aurora

Aurora

Purple circles  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Purple circles    Purple circles  EmptyMan Feb 28, 2022 8:02 pm

Buh, so you just quit when it becomes a little tough?” she teased him, tilting her head as she placed the bear towards her lips, almost loosing balance as the alcohol was starting to affect her coordination with her body as well. Grabbing on the bar she managed to pull herself back without titling over. Her eyes looking towards him as he asked if she was here with friends. She nodded. “yeah they” she looked around as she was about to point in the direction they were sitting, only to see that they had left without her. “Shit, okay – so I was here with friends” she mumbled, turning her eyes back towards Shin as he wanted to keep drinking and she grabbed a glass with another shot and threw it back. “Aw shit that burns” she mumbled, and didn’t even have time to comment on the nickname he had given her.
Wha –“ she didn’t finish before he threw another bad pickup line towards her. “God, really?” she laughed shaking her head. “A connection huh, yeah, wow, do those pickup lines ever work for you?” she asked, looking at him and raised a brow.
Shin

Shin

Purple circles  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Purple circles    Purple circles  EmptyTirs Mar 01, 2022 7:37 pm

When she teased him after, his answer he made a little laughable face, "right thts how it is you got me, i quit when it gets to hard."
He joked sending her a teasing smile, when he saw how she was struggle to keep the balance he had an idea that, more of these shots would not be ideal.

When she then answered him, he looked towards the place she was pointing but no one, was there in sight. " Oh yeah, i mean i hope at least i can keep you company then Aura, since your friends have left." He added sending her a charming and playful smile.

When she asked him if they worked for him normaly he could not help but chuckle.
" No i cant say they do Aura, but i will stop with them, for now giving you more bad pickup lines might not be the best course of action."

He added before he took another sip of his beer, sending her a gentle but charming smile.

"So what do you do, in your free time Aura, what are your hobbies interst ect."
He added followed up by a little cheeky smile.
Aurora

Aurora

Purple circles  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Purple circles    Purple circles  EmptyTirs Mar 15, 2022 1:01 pm

At this point it felt like her entire head was swimming, or was it the ground underneath her feet that was wobbling at this point? She wasn’t really sure at this point; all she knew was that the aching pain her heart wasn’t really there anymore. Maybe because she wasn’t sure what she was supposed to be sad about? Something, someone - a small sigh left her, and she closed her eyes for a moment, but quickly opened them as it just made everything worse.
Looking at Shin in front of her, she titled her head a little. “Why do you keep calling Aura?” she asked pressing her brows together, not really answering the question that he had given her.
Shin

Shin

Purple circles  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Purple circles    Purple circles  EmptySøn Apr 10, 2022 10:10 pm

When she asked why he kept calling her Aura, he was for a moment confused. " I mean i think its a nickname that matches your name, that’s all is it bothering you ?" He asked looking a bit confused at, her if she did not like it, he might change back and use her normal name but even then, it just made sense since it was a part of her name to and extend.

He could feel that the alcohol itself was not the best cocktail for him anymore.
His eyes then looked around, trying to understand, how he had gotten to this point, his love life always seemed to scramble for him, so maybe the better idea, would be not to do anything anymore. He turned his focus towards the beautiful woman, again as he sent her a light-hearted smile, “so what do you do in your free time ?”
Aurora

Aurora

Purple circles  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Purple circles    Purple circles  EmptyOns Apr 13, 2022 5:31 pm

She curled her nose a little as he asked if it was bothering her, she shook her head, a little more violently than she had intended. “No, no” she huffed giving him a bright smile, turning towards the bare and looked at the beer in front of her, things were starting to swim for her eyes. Oh well, there was no tomorrow, right? She grabbed the beer and took a sip as he asked what she did in her free time, licking away the liquid that had spilled a little she shrugged, what did she do in her spare time. “Well, I, hmm” she hummed, squinting her eyes as she thought back on how much her life had changed. “I, like to draw, and I use a lot of time on running? So, like, ehm, traning I guess” she shrugged pulling a light smile. “What about you?” she asked him, taking another sip of her beer.
Shin

Shin

Purple circles  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Purple circles    Purple circles  EmptyMan Apr 18, 2022 9:23 pm

What did he like it was a damn good question so to speak, what did he like. He liked Aisha, and he liked hiking or using bow and arrows, living in the wilds so to speak. Dogs he liked dogs too, but what did he like to do in his free time, that was a great question one, he had never thought about before. As he still felt her eyes, on him it was like she was expecting a great answer, and he was scared that he would not give her a great answer. He then took the beer from her in one moment before he looked at her.

“You sure we should drink more.” He asked, clearly showing that he to an extend wanted this woman, to be safe. “well I mean I guess I like Archery, hiking hunting that sort of thing.” He added before he placed her beer in front of her again, hoping she understood that more drinks would not be the best course of action. Not that he was any better as he took another sip of his own beer, letting the alcohol get trough his body, just to make him feel at least something.
Aurora

Aurora

Purple circles  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Purple circles    Purple circles  EmptyMan Apr 25, 2022 10:24 am

Her lips pursed as he asked if they should drink more, her eyes swimming. She looked at the many shots and drinks still in front of them. She then turned her head and looked at him, unable to answer before he answered her question she had asked before he had pointed out that they might be a little drink. Well, okay, maybe not a little.
So, you hike with bow and arrow and shoot animals?” she asked, raising her brows slightly. Now she had killed humans and probably done far worse than any hunter would do to animals. Well, that wasn’t true; humans were worse than animals, so the definition with that in mind made the ones that hunted animals worse than her.
To the question about not drinking more, do you feel like we have had too much?” she asked, raising a brow, looking back and forth between the drinks and him.
Shin

Shin

Purple circles  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Purple circles    Purple circles  EmptyLør Apr 30, 2022 7:45 pm

“Well not all in all, I do hiking for itself, I did hunting at some point, and I do enjoy doing something like Archery sports wise.” He stated as he sent her a smile before he emptied his last beer. When she then, asked if he thought they had been drinking too much he nodded.

“I mean yeah I do think we are done with drinking, it seems like it might be the smartest point, to do at least for now, the point being us stopping drinking.” He added as he sent the Shapeshifter a little smile, as he listened to the music still playing in the background, “so what do you say to that we leave the club, I can walk your home since, the people you where here, with or not here anymore.” He added as he sent, her a charming smile.
Aurora

Aurora

Purple circles  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Purple circles    Purple circles  EmptySøn Maj 01, 2022 10:41 am

She chuckled. “Right, yeah, seems like your sentences don’t make sense anymore”, she teased, feeling a little woozy.
Then she nodded, letting her fingers push hair behind her ear as he told her that maybe they should go home. That he would walk her home. “Thanks, that might be – you know, a good idea” she nodded, and with a soft sigh, she pushed herself away from the bar and pointed towards the door that would lead them to the fresh air that both of them might be in need of.
But as soon as she stepped outside and her drunken mind mixed with the cold air, she stumbled and had to grab onto the wall not to tip over. “Might be an excellent idea; damn, I didn’t know I was this drunk”, she mumbled; she couldn’t even remember if she had ever been this drunk before.
Shin

Shin

Purple circles  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Purple circles    Purple circles  EmptySøn Maj 01, 2022 12:21 pm

As she seemed to tease him a bit, with his choose of words, he could not help but chuckle, maybe he had gotten a bit too much too. But he did luckily enough not feel that drunk, as they got out, it was like his 6 senses went, of making him react as soon as she was about to stumble, he already acted on it, getting ready to help her.

But as it seemed like she had control shortly after his hands left her back since it looked a bit awkward, since he had reacted like she was about to fall his arms then left her back as he had placed them on. As she then talked, he listened to her, “yeah so where do you live Aurora, is it close by or how far is it.?” He asked hoping to know, where she wanted them to go, so she could get home unless she had other ideas, and if she had he was not going to go against it, right now he just wanted this person to at least be safe.
Aurora

Aurora

Purple circles  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Purple circles    Purple circles  EmptyTirs Maj 03, 2022 4:23 pm

She snuffed a little when he asked how far she lived. “Ehm”, she looked around, unsure where she was if she was being completely honest. “One moment”, she mumbled, fishing after her phone so that she could find it, but of course, it died. “Well, I live in the woods?” she said, knowing it didn’t give him much to go on, as the island that they were on had plenty of woods depending on what border they crossed.
A little far of the reservation or where the borders of the sunset Prowlers” since he was a werewolf and not a rogue one.  “If you just get me some of the way, I would be really grateful?” she said with a small smile, feeling how she still felt a little uneasy on her feet even though she tried to the best of her ability to stay straight and not look like she had drunken way more than she should have.
Shin

Shin

Purple circles  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Purple circles    Purple circles  EmptyOns Maj 25, 2022 11:49 am

"Oh you are with a pack." He comented as he looked at Aurora, "well to be fair i am not really a part of any pack anymore left that life behind me." He stated, as she tried to explain where it was, to be fair he had no idea, his pack had not dealt with them before. " No idea where that s but."

"sure i can get you some of the way, you sure you are sober enough to walk though ?" He then asked a bit courise as, his eyes meet hers.

"Because if you want i can offer my place, but if you would rather go home to the pack i understand. " He then pulled his own phone out, before he looked if it had enough battery left it did since it was still over 50%.

"Here Aurora you can type in, the adress or use it to guide us, if you want, thats proably more likely since its in the woods." He then added before he sent her a gentle and heartwarming smile.
Aurora

Aurora

Purple circles  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Purple circles    Purple circles  EmptyFre Maj 27, 2022 8:39 am

She stood there for a moment and thought about it; she could walk home and then get a scolding because she was too drunk even to see straight, or she could go home with Shin, who seemed to be a nice enough guy. Then she could get the scolding in the morning, where she would be less likely to say something stupid, depending on how bad her hangover would be.
If you don’t mind, I can just sleep on the couch,” she said and looked toward Shin with a small smile letting her hands find some of her hair and pushing it behind her ear. Usually, she would never be going home with anyone like this, but she was way drunker than she should be. And she had thought before; the guy didn’t seem bad, so she could trust him. Right?
Shin

Shin

Purple circles  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Purple circles    Purple circles  EmptyFre Jun 10, 2022 5:14 pm

As Aurora sent, him a smile, he could not help but chuckle a bit, as he saw her do the same thing with her Hair, he remembered Aisha had done before. God how he missed that girl, she was still on his mind no matter how much he tried to forget her. Maybe he should look her up agian, it would be healthy right.

As she gave him her answer he looked at her the couch, that was an idea,
" sure if you would prefer that." He added as he started walking with her, being there as a suport if she needed someone, to stand up agianst, if she was about to fall. As he walked down, the strets it only took around 20 to 30 mins As they got to the apartment, he opend the door, before he opened the door and guide her towards the little couch, he was happy some of his friends was carrying for his dog right now, he needed to get the dog tomorow before, he started a new day at work.

" I will find you a little pillow and blanket, will be back in a bit."
He added as he vanished into his bedroom to get it. His apartment itself was nothing special just a casuel and simple 2 persons apartment.
Aurora

Aurora

Purple circles  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Purple circles    Purple circles  EmptySøn Jun 19, 2022 8:05 pm

For a moment she wondered what he meant by that, preferred to lie on the couch. It was at least more preferable than walking all the way home, not being sure where she should actually go, not that she couldn’t smell her way forward, but if she was being completely honest, she wouldn’t rely on her senses at this given moment, having drunk a little too much.
The silence formed around them as they walked down the streets, for every step she took she felt fresher. A false pretence if anything, and as she stepped into the apartment, she could feel the sluggishness muffle her sense and mind as she stood there looking around. It was only then she realised that she might need to get off her shoes, which turned out to be quite the challenge as she fell on her rear when she pulled off one of the two shoes. A laugh left her as she sat there, leaning her head on the wall behind her.
Sponsoreret inhold

Purple circles  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Purple circles    Purple circles  Empty

Purple circles
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Back in the same circles - Caleb

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum