Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Another Sanctuary

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Hannah

Hannah

Antal indlæg : 106

Another Sanctuary Empty
IndlægEmne: Another Sanctuary   Another Sanctuary EmptyLør Feb 12, 2022 11:14 pm

Date | 24/02/2022
Weather | Quite cold and windstill
Time | Very early, approximately five in the morning.
Place | The street right outside Logan's apartment, later at Deacons pack.
Outfit | Black short top, skirirt and cardigan.
Dedicated to | @Deacon

Hannah stood in a borrowed man’s jacket, hugging herself to keep herself warm in these early morning hours. She had lost her jacket with her phone, wallet, and house keys at a cafe yesterday, and had truly believed that everything was lost, and she wouldn’t ever be able to get a hold of Sterling, Elroy, or any other important person in her life. She had been lucky that a man had offered her some support and somewhere to stay for the night, since he lived close to the café. It had been an excellent opportunity and she had slept next to him. And nothing had happened. Like it should be. He was such a kind man, Logan. And very warm to lay next to.
Now she was standing on a street, waiting for someone to pick her up. Deacon Rodríguez she was certain he was called. Even the car had been described to her, and she simply kept having an eye on it. Even the woman’s car had been described, and if he saw her car, she should probably run. Her heart was beating in her chest, and she felt like she could throw up any moment from being so frightened of what this woman of Logans could be cable of doing if she ever found Hannah.
As a car pulled up in front of her and rolled down the window, she asked for the name before she stepped in, complaining about the cold a little before she put her hands between her thigs. “I really hope this isn’t an inconvenience for you,” she said with a sigh.

Sidst rettet af Hannah Søn Feb 13, 2022 5:45 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Deacon
Alfa
Deacon

Antal indlæg : 65

Another Sanctuary Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Another Sanctuary   Another Sanctuary EmptySøn Feb 13, 2022 2:16 am

Car
Outfit

It had been what could only be described as a calm day, the people in the pack had been thriving helping each other with all the small things, maybe a few other pieces of advice had been given out by the elder to the rest of the pack. Here he stood looking down over them, for once showing a smile, a thing like this was perfect.

He knew that they would not be able to hide themselves forever, but for the time being and considering Shin leaving with a few friends and Logan still acting as a beta taking care of small things but mostly things from without the city. So, he was not really a beta, his eyes study the kids as he heard his Phone ring.  He places his coffee, and then took it up. “Hello this is Deacon.” It was clear for him to hear who it was, but for Logan it had also been clear that Deacons accent still was a bit closer to his own.

Deacon’s eyes darkened for a second, “what tha hell Logan you know, how your girl is, but all right I will help her I will be there in an hour top.” He added as he then looked at the pack, he quickly called them in for the day, and asked some of them to get a bed ready and a room near his own place just to make sure she had the best accommodations, since she would not be used to it and then he grabbed his Keys went down to the car, before he drove up to the gate out.  Since some people had been here, he, had been building a mark of his territory so, a person would need to get over some walls for being able to get in or out, clearly to protect his pack.

As he got closer to the Place, he quickly noticed the girl carrying Logans Jacket the smell semed to tell him, that. He then got up, on the side of her rolling the window down.

. “Hannah right,” his voice was soft and kind as he talked to her telling her his name first, when she asked. It was clear he like Logan was not native English speakers, but they did it well none the less, he then took of his hoodie given that one to, her clearly showing that he was there to help her, plus the jacket from Logan had not been that thick granted. "Its allright, you are not like a brick around my feets." He added giving her a warm smile.

As he started to drive, his eyes  where on the road, as he talked to her once in a while. He sent her a little smile, “ its all right Hannah Logan has asked me to keep you safe, and hidden until his girlfriend is cooled down., you want something to eat on the way?” He asked sending her a little but gentle smile as he drove.
Hannah

Hannah

Another Sanctuary Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Another Sanctuary   Another Sanctuary EmptySøn Feb 13, 2022 8:13 am

Hannah nodded when he asked if her name was Hannah. She gladly took the hoodie and placed it over her legs to warm more of herself. All the different fabrics that she wasn’t used to, and the smells of werewolf were so thick around her. She almost felt like she had been bathing in werewolf sweat. But normal human beings wouldn’t even be able to trace that. Her abilities were just so active in this nervous situation. She felt like she was frozen. It had been a little crazy to be pushed out this early in the morning, even though she was a morning person.

Hannah nodded a little as he kept assuring her that everything was alright or going to be alright. Logan had asked Deacon to keep her safe until his girlfriend had cooled down. She raised her brows a little. Since nothing had happened between her and Logan, she didn’t really understand why the girlfriend would be so hotheaded, but maybe the woman was way more dangerous than she just expected her to be? Hannah’s eyes sought to Deacon’s face as he asked if she wanted something to eat. “I’ll do fine with some salad,” she replied. Being so overstimulated she knew that most foods would only add to the headache she was starting to feel in the front of her head. “Iceberg, cucumber, bell peppers,” it was quite the ordinary things that one would have in the fridge at home, so she expected them not to have to go shopping this early in the morning.
Deacon
Alfa
Deacon

Another Sanctuary Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Another Sanctuary   Another Sanctuary EmptyMan Feb 14, 2022 10:12 pm

With she said she would be allright with some salad he gave a nod, focusing on the road ahead of them. " So Hannah, how did you meet Logan, and what happend he has not been clear on, the meeting he had with you, where you in some kind of trouble or how was it connected to him meeting you." He asked sending her a little smile, before he turned his gaze completly on to the road. When he finally reached the woods, it seemed like he knew extactly where to get from and too, without any road markers.

As they drove closer a big wall appearedmarking the area of but if you did not know there was a pack here it would just look like some pieces of unfinshed houses marking the way of until you got in. Kids where playingin front of the places, and where just jumping around and having fun this was when he stooped the car, there where no need for him to close the gate or even have the gate up right now.

"We are here now."
He said sending Hannah a little smile, before he opend the his door, and walked out. looking around to see, what the pack was up to it seemed like for now only the youngest kids where here, so the other where proably out scoutin and traning. He then walked over to the other side opening the door for her. When she had gotten out he would close it agian, looking over towards the shetlers.

The houses there had looked very simple, in the begining now had more a look like a little summer house. Making the area look like a vacation place. " Is there anything we will need at least while you are staying out here Hannah ?" He asked sending her a little smile, before he added, "your place is the one near mine, we can show you around later." Deacon added as he pointed over towards something pretty new.

"But lets get you settle in, and find some salad for you first." He added sending her a light smile, as he followed her down towards her shetle, where she could see her own little house.
Hannah

Hannah

Another Sanctuary Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Another Sanctuary   Another Sanctuary EmptyMan Feb 14, 2022 10:48 pm

How had she met Logan? He chuckled slightly, “Well, I lost some of my belongings and I tend to get a little overwhelmed if things don’t go as planned,” she explained keeping her eyes on the road. Both Logan and Deacon were strangers per se, so she wanted to be sure that this wasn’t some kind of kidnapping, so she tracked everything with her eyes, smell, and hearing, trying to remember where she was and how she got to the destination they were heading for. “I had lost my jacket, keys, phone, wallet… Everything,” she said nodding a little pressing her lips together to underline the inconvenience of the event, “So, Logan offered me a place to stay, since I wouldn’t be freezing to death without my jacket, I had no money to get home, and I had no keys to get inside even if I got home… And well I couldn’t call for help,” she shrugged, “I was quite vulnerable to be honest,” she said and pulled a frown, “But I’m really glad he helped,” she finished, even though she was still suspicious of just how helpful these guys were. Even the way Deacon simply knew where to drive without any trouble. It seemed almost a little too good to be true.

Her heart started beating a little quicker as they got closer to the enclosed area. Was this some kind of camp? Her eyes moved a little quicker to see everything that was happening in the dark area. Kids were out playing. Jesus, that was early for ordinary kids. Werewolf kids. Pups?
She looked back at him as he announced that they had arrived. She nodded and sank a lump before she slowly started to fold the hoodie he had let her borrow, so she could carry it. She could hear how he moved around the car and occasionally reached to open the door. She somewhat calmly looked towards him as he opened the door. She gave him a kind and appreciative smile. She let her hand out, mostly because she was used to, when people opened the door, that she was given a hand when she was getting out. Not that she was that used to anyone doing that, no she was used to do such things herself. If he didn’t take it, she would support herself against the door for a moment before she would get completely out of the car. She placed the hoodie over her forearms, while she had them crossed over her torso, almost hugging herself. She raised her brows a little as he asked if she needed anything while she was out here. “Uhm, if any of you have a phone, I can borrow that would be great. Just for a text, that’s all… I’ll just text my brother, he might be a little upset,” she replied with a cautious smile. She didn’t even know if these people were that civilized. She nodded when he mentioned that he could show her around later. “That would be great,” she said. She was after all traveling quite light now that she only had herself and the simple outfit that she was wearing. She followed right behind him as he showed the way.
Deacon
Alfa
Deacon

Another Sanctuary Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Another Sanctuary   Another Sanctuary EmptyMan Feb 14, 2022 11:57 pm

As they drove, he listen to her words, clearly finding it a bit odd Logan was not that kind of person. Shin he would, have understood. "oh yeah allright." He added as he looked at her, not really wanting to tell her, that it seemed weird for him to do those kind of things.  

At the packs village

Deacon reached his hand out to help her up, listing to her next words and questions. He then gave a nod, "yeah you can borrow my Phone." He said taking it  from the car, from other the seat.  Not that there was any phones really, reason he had was from his time in the military, it was and old phone not any of these smart once the young people seemed that happy about now a days. He then slowly guide her towards a house there stood right beside another very simple house his house.  He then pulled the curtain away, since it did not really have a normal door in the same way as in the city.

"Here it is, its pretty simple but, it should have all the things you need." He said sending Hannah a little smile,

" Your shower and Bathroom, is located to the right your bedroom is to your left. Further down there is a  Kitchen and a living room further down the hall, with a clear view to the village and the lake. " He added sending her a little smile, before he opend the door for her behind the curtain.  

"there is a little terrace conected to the living room if you need some Air." He then pointed out before he looked at her.

"When you are settle in, just meet me down at the car if you got any question about anything an if i am not there, you might be able to find me somewhere else, in the village." He added  as he then moved down towards the door out of the little house. Before he left Deacon turned around "Oh i almost forgot, if you need anything let me know." He then followed it up by a light smile.

Unless she had any other questions he would let her settle in and go down, to take care of his car before he needed to take his place as alfa.
Hannah

Hannah

Another Sanctuary Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Another Sanctuary   Another Sanctuary EmptyTirs Feb 15, 2022 12:25 am

He gave her his phone. It was one of those really old models with buttons. She didn’t really think much of it but navigated it with ease. She found the messages and texted her brother quickly. It was quite visible that she knew the keyboard on this kind of device since the message was quickly sent. She simply told him not to worry, and that she was in good hands, and that he shouldn’t track or trace the number, even though she knew that he probably would. She just had to hope that he stayed away. She handed Deacon back his phone and followed him towards the house he had pointed out just a moment ago.
She nodded a little as he explained where everything was in the house that she was going to stay in. She couldn’t help but pull a small smile when he mentioned that there was a terrace if she needed some air. Her shoulders lowered a little. The chance of Hannah using the terrace often was quite grand. She licked her lips and looked at him as he told her she could just settle in and meet him at his car if she had any questions. “Yeah, alright. I’ll see you there,” she said and moved a strand of her hair behind her ear. Then he seemed to leave, only to leave a last comment. “Thank you. I really appreciate that,” she said and bit her lip a little watching him leave. As soon as she was alone and could hear that he was further away she closed her eyes and shook her hands, exhaling calmly. She went exploring in the different rooms to see what it contained of and just how primitive it was. When she were in her bedroom, she threw the hoodie on the bed. She had this feeling that she might be feeling quite cold when she was going to bed again.

It took her quite a while before she got out of the house. She had been overwhelmed by so many things and needed a moment to collect herself and dry tears away that had been spilled. She folded her arms around her, watching how it seemed like Deacon was taking care of his car. “Hey,” she said, announcing her arrival, though she was certain that he had already smelled or heard her. “What is this place?” she wondered, also wondering how this place would be able to keep her safe from whatever insane woman Logan was dating.
Deacon
Alfa
Deacon

Another Sanctuary Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Another Sanctuary   Another Sanctuary EmptyTirs Feb 15, 2022 2:51 pm

As Deacon seemed to focus on his car, he did not pay attention even if the smell and sound of her getting closer was clear as day. His eyes then looked up turning his attention towards her, when he heard her voice.
" Oh hey Hannah, oh the place its kind of where the pack lives and a safe haven"
He said, he then turned his gaze towards her agian, before he looked at his car or more precise right under the hood. He quikly noticed how it could have come out, "well its a long story but know this you are safe." He said sending her a little but gentle smile.

. "So yeah its the packs home, and to be honest it starte as a shelter from, the once who where running from something, thats the story about the place in a nutshell, you can proably already guess on the accent and the look that we as werewolves where from another part of the world""  He then paused gathering his thoughts, if she had any questions he would answer them after.

"Oh and the reason you are safe here isLogan knows where the place is true, but his girlfriend well she does not really know where it is, even if Logan hopes she can become one, after what i know she seems to be very teritory when it comes to Logan the reason you where in Danger, was that reason."

He added turning his gaze towards the cars engine.
" There is the problem." He said out loud as he grabed a piece of fabric there had been a bit to close on the engine.

"I mean there is even a funny story she also shoot at him, at some point only gave him a little scar so who knows might, hit this time If she decideds  that she will do it agian. Logan really knows hot to get into trouble." He said followed by a little chuckle a bit, before he closed the helm, of the car and turned his attention to Hannah.  "Sorry its not something to joke about." His attention then where completly fixed on her, as he listen to her voice questions answers ect.
Hannah

Hannah

Another Sanctuary Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Another Sanctuary   Another Sanctuary EmptyTirs Feb 15, 2022 4:38 pm

This was where the pack lived. Of course. She was in the middle of a pack’s territory. Would everyone know that she was no threat? She nodded a little as he corrected his words and assured her that she was safe. “Yeah, I don’t doubt it,” she replied giving him a very small smile. She nodded a little, trying to follow him as he explained that people had been running from things and sought to the place. She didn’t really know if that made the place safer or simply a bigger target. He mentioned that it was from different parts of the world, and she nodded a little, letting her gaze observe some of the werewolves that were walking around. She hadn’t really been speaking to anyone or heard anyone speak besides him and a murmur when she passed people, but she took him for his words. People came from all parts of the world to seek shelter. Sanctuary.

She raised her brows as Deacon continued to explain why she was safe and why she was even there. She nodded slowly, even though the thought of a territorial werewolf scared her. She didn’t want to have a beef with Logan’s girlfriend. She just wanted to get home safe – and now it didn’t look like she was going to get home anytime soon. It felt like her heart was being tugged. What about her sister and all the planning and the meeting she was supposed to have with Elroy? Her mind kept spinning though she just nodded to what he told her.

She didn’t even notice that he found the problem with his car. For a moment she just existed. Her eyes blinked a little as Deacon explained how she had shot him, giving him a scar. She could almost imagine the woman saying something psychotic like ‘something to remember me by’. It gave her chills and made her stomach turn. She wanted to say something, but she didn’t even dare to. He was joking about how Logan’s girlfriend might hit. It truly sounded like he was joking about the girlfriend killing him, and that truly didn’t sound like a healthy relationship. Why was such a kind man still in a relationship with such a woman? There were so many lovely women in the world, and then he settled for such a bad woman? Oh Jesus, did Logan have some kind of mother issue? It wouldn’t even surprise her. She blinked a couple of times to get the thought out of her head. She nodded a little and then shook her head while her eyes got a little teary. “Yeah, no,” her voice was a little shaky. “I think I need some rest,” she mumbled before she stepped a couple of steps away from him, and if he had nothing to say, she would turn and head back to her assigned home.
Deacon
Alfa
Deacon

Another Sanctuary Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Another Sanctuary   Another Sanctuary EmptyOns Feb 16, 2022 12:01 am

As Deacon turned his gaze towards her noticing how some tears where about to come down He moved a bit closer calling her back, “ Hey Hannah you up for taking a walk there is a nice view to the Lake think it might be good for you not feeling completely closed off, I can find some food and meet you there so you can get your salat and then we can go up to the place, the place is a bit out of the packs area and I think you might like it, but only if you aren’t tired anymore.”
He added sending her a heart-warming smile he just wanted her to be okay, he could say he knew what she was going trough but, it was just something he had to deal with on level. If she accepted, he would go down, find what she had asked for pack it down with some water, and then pack it down before he would go down to meet up with her at her place.

If not, he would stop her, trying to make her understand, that he was there for here if she needed anything, giving her a hug on that side. If not, he would meet up with her and lead her out from the pack area to a place where there where a hill with a clear view of the whole place, the packs area too.

option 2

If not he would move up slowly only letting her decide f she wanted a hug or not, if she wanted one he would gently open his arm an let her get all her emotions out. “Hey it’s okay, we should figure out a way, to get you back as soon as possible, I don’t want you to stay against your wish, and I just want to help you, get through it, hopefully without having to worry about Delilah.” He added as he would hold her in and embrace, sending her a little smile. “But if you want some sleep, I wont stop you.” He added. Backing a little away.
Hannah

Hannah

Another Sanctuary Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Another Sanctuary   Another Sanctuary EmptyOns Feb 16, 2022 10:25 pm

He followed her almost immediately. She closed her eyes shortly as he suggested a walk. A walk would be good, certainly. Food also sounded so nice. She slowed down a little, clenching her jaw as she tried to decide whether or not she would accept it. She shook her head, not looking at him. “Not right now,” she responded. “Thanks for the offer,” she spoke very softly. She was about to pick up her pace again when she heard him and turned to look at him a little unwillingly. Deacon stood with open arms. She let her own arms find the other, almost hugging herself. Delilah. That was the name of the woman she had to fear – probably for the rest of her life because she had gotten help from Logan. Jesus. You could never get help from anyone anymore. She looked away sinking a lump. She closed her eyes and caught her breathing and forced it to slow down. “I don’t-” the first tear spilled down her cheek, and she was quick to dry it away with a lot of stubbornness. “I’d like to collect my thought alone. You know where to find me,” she said without looking at him. She turned around again and walked back to the house she had been assigned to. Everything was just a little too much. Her biggest wish as of right now was just to be in her siblings embrace. They knew her needs. She dried her eyes again as she entered her ‘home’. She breathed a shaky breath and tried to boost her own confidence by telling herself that she didn’t need them. She was good enough on her own and didn’t need anyone to care for her. She knew how to do that by herself. With those thoughts she got under the covers, fully dressed.
Deacon
Alfa
Deacon

Another Sanctuary Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Another Sanctuary   Another Sanctuary EmptySøn Mar 06, 2022 8:54 pm

When she stated she wanted, time for herself Deacon chooses not to bother her anymore if she needed time to gather her thoughts. It was understandable, he would not force her to do anything she was only here, to be safe.

So, trying to make it not act like a prison was his plan from the start. As the rest of the day progressed, he worked with his responsibilities as the pack leader seeing how the pack worked together was plain and simple, what his day was around so as the next two hours went, he dealt with the small things, when they reached lunch.

He then walked down to the place she was placed, with the plate filled with salat, as he got to door he started knocking on the door.
“Hello Hannah, its Deacon can, I come in I got your food with me.”
He said as he then pushed it up slowly if she had not, said anything.

I got your food with me, I will just place it out in the Kitchen, are you okay. ?” He then asked waiting for her to respond on it, before he would leave if she did not react he would slowly move down towards the door outside again, it was her call, if not he would then ask her if there was anything he could do for her.
Hannah

Hannah

Another Sanctuary Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Another Sanctuary   Another Sanctuary EmptySøn Mar 06, 2022 10:12 pm

Hannah was in a light slumber, and therefore quickly woke up when Deacon knocked on the door. She got out of bed “Uh, yeah, certainly,” she replied and quickly made the bed, so it looked like she hadn’t even been laying in it. She straightened up as he had opened the door. “Thank you so much,” she said at first, “I’m feeling much better, thank you,” she replied and gave him a short bow of appreciation, even though it was something that seemingly belonged more in an Asian culture. Her eyes followed him as he put the food into the kitchen. “I’m sorry I flipped out earlier,” she said as he put the food down, “I think I just got scared,” she exhaled and nodded a little. “I’m not that used to people taking attempted murder lightly,” she said and pulled a little smile. One thing was that her brother was a hunter, another thing was how people talked about how someone they knew has been shot at and made fun of it. She thought it was odd. She hadn’t been able to see the fun in it.
Deacon
Alfa
Deacon

Another Sanctuary Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Another Sanctuary   Another Sanctuary EmptyOns Apr 13, 2022 3:01 pm

As Hannah opened the door, he sent her a little smile giving himself time to study her for a moment how did she feel being a spy it was something he could see without people having to say anything. “It’s all right Hannah no harm done.” He said as she said she was sorry how she reacted. When she then pointed out, that it was him talking about, it well, that was true.

“Here is the thing its not something to joke on really either, but Logan did not think they had a thing, when he came home Valtines day, I think she said that she had broken in to his place anyway, she reacted very poorly on him, having been with another even, though in his head they had just been friend she then shoot at him, but only so she could make a point, talking about a rough relationship, so the joke is a bit that, he should know where they stand else that might happened.” He said sending Hannah and uplifted smile,

“but again I am happy that its not my relationship sometimes I worry about him, but he can handle himself.” He then stated as he looked at Hannah, “so anything you want to do, while you are here, any books you want to read, anything if it is in my power I will do it, since I don’t want you to feel like it’s a prison.” He added. Sending Hannah, a little smile.
Sponsoreret inhold

Another Sanctuary Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Another Sanctuary   Another Sanctuary Empty

Another Sanctuary
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Gågaden-
Gå til: