Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Sinbound

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Darrius

Darrius

Humør : "Just as the great ocean has one taste, the taste of salt, so also this teaching and discipline has one taste, the taste of liberation.”
Antal indlæg : 28

Sinbound Empty
IndlægEmne: Sinbound   Sinbound EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 2:51 pm

Sinbound Phil-blinded-by-love

Place: Australia at a Beach Near Sydney
Environments: people enjoying a day at the beach
Weather its sunny and hot as hell.
Time 13,35
Outfit
@Rosaleen

“Great this is fucking great.”
He mumbled as he was dealing with some people on a boat a little of the coast. As the men were trying to shoot at him, he gave a deep sigh as he was hiding behind the front of the boat. “Would you guys pls stoop shooting and I will give you the map for the artifact. Let’s try and talk this out. “The two brothers looked at each other a bit stupid, before one of them answered. “Fine but make it quick.” The smart one of them was clearly talking now, so Darrius decided to use it for his advance.  “You guys both have me by the throat, so here is what is going to happened you guys will give me one I am after, and then I will leave, how does that sound. Benny the other brother looked a bit confused at first but then turned to the smart one.

“Charles huh, why is he talking about it like we are the once in trouble we got the gun.”
This time it was the stupid one, who talked even though Charles was not smart either.

“Yeah Benny got a point we got you at gun point. “Darrius then gave out a deep sigh before he in one movement had then their gun and pointed it at them. “Yeah, let’s just forget you said that huh. “He added throwing the gun in the ocean.  He then grabbed the item, and jumped into the ocean making both, run down after more guns to shoot at him, but he was gone.

When he finally appeared again it was at the beach near Sydney, a few 100 miles from the boat. With the map and the key in hand, His eyes made him quickly stoop up as he saw a beautiful redhaired woman enjoying the sun one some clearly levitating.  This beautiful redhaired woman made him forget, what he just had in his hands for a moment.  He was somehow spellbound without any using magic, against him.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Rosaleen
Royal
Rosaleen

Humør : What did you do now?
Antal indlæg : 5

Sinbound Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sinbound   Sinbound EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 7:35 pm

Outfit: Black bikini and a long skirt which has multiple purposes

Rosaleen had many teleportations through out a day, and earlier this day she had gone to Australia in the search of some gems. It wasn’t really because she was a treasure hunter, but because she sometimes needed things for her spells and rituals. As of right now she had found three out of four gems. The last gem might be the easiest to find, since it only craved that one was patient enough to wait for it to appear. Now, that sounded like a whole lot of time, but honestly, to her most time was like a drop in the sea. She sat in the low waters on a bathing stool, enjoying the sun from underneath her parasol. She had to be aware of not getting a sunburn after all. Stupid genetics.

She started hearing splashes which made her frown and pull her sunglasses down to look at who was ruining the peace. He seemed to be fine. She pushed her sunglasses up again and rested down against the stool, waiting for the gem. It took a little while before she realized that the person who had been disturbing the peace was staring at her. It made her furrow her brows and sigh.  She got up from her seat and with a quick movement of her hand the long part of her skit flew up to cover the view of her, so she could sit down in peace again.

Sidst rettet af Rosaleen Søn Feb 20, 2022 8:50 pm, rettet i alt 2 gange
Darrius

Darrius

Humør : "Just as the great ocean has one taste, the taste of salt, so also this teaching and discipline has one taste, the taste of liberation.”

Sinbound Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sinbound   Sinbound EmptyTirs Feb 08, 2022 8:40 pm

As soon as her gaze was turn towards, him he quickly noticed how he had jus been staring. Kicking himself out of it, then came easy enough, when she moved something in front of his view. Noticing his map, or what was left of it and, the key key again he decided, he might as well introduce himself since that redhaired woman seemed to be good to have on your side, or maybe it was just because of her look.

It did not really matter, not for Darrius anyway so before anything could have made him rethink his strategy he walked over to the woman, getting ready to introduce himself and excuse himself, for having looked at her like a man who was completely stunned or at least give it a reason. When he finally came up to her, he started by introducing himself, or that was the plan before he fired a bad pick-up line.

“Sorry, my starring could not help, but notice your beauty on even a godlike appearance lvl if not higher, Name is Nathan, and I don’t know if you have, had someone saying this, before but you look like an angel.” He added sending her a light but still charming smile, testing the water. “
Rosaleen
Royal
Rosaleen

Sinbound Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sinbound   Sinbound EmptySøn Feb 20, 2022 8:59 pm

Suddenly the soaked man appeared again, which made Rosaleen look at him with slightly lifted eyebrows. What did he want? He apologized. Which in the start was quite alright, but as words continued to spill from his lips, she had to close her eyes to keep herself from telling him to leave her alone. “Hi Nathan,” she said and sat upright, letting a hand run through her hair. “I hope starring was worth your while,” she said before she got up from her seat, and with a gesture of her fingers, the skirt flew back onto her hips and tied itself to her, covering most of her lower body. “I’ve heard many compliments, but I think Godlike appearance is a first,” she replied. She had heard plenty of times that she looked like an angel. “Can I help you?”
Darrius

Darrius

Sinbound Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sinbound   Sinbound EmptySøn Feb 20, 2022 10:10 pm

When she asked if she could help him, he sent a little and teasing smile her way, before he answered, “well I mean I was wondering if you would want to help me with finding a magical item, since a beautiful kind, smart and powerful woman like you probably would not have any problems with doing it. “he said sending her a charming smile, and really tried his best way to get the girl to work with him, about something.

“I mean you can of course keep everything we find not that you probably need it, but ey it’s a little bit of adventure and that never killed anyone, don’t you wanne do and adventure, who knows what secrets the land holds.” He added sending her a gentle but still charming smile, "since I am a bit new here, and as you can see.”

He showed the soaked map and the key, “I do have the things for some kind of magical treasure and think, if we work together, we might stand a better chance, I could also owe you a favour, if it’s not enough, but hey its and option, if not I would love to get to know the goddess who stand before me.”
Rosaleen
Royal
Rosaleen

Sinbound Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sinbound   Sinbound EmptySøn Feb 20, 2022 11:20 pm

She noticed how he looked at him, and she had to hold back the urge to punch him in the face, so he could get rid of that smirk. She raised her brows as he kept praising her and almost said that he believed that she would be able to help him find a magical item. Well, she was in the middle of that herself right now. She crossed her arms over her chest and leaned onto one of her legs as if she told him that she was listening. She listened to how he almost told her to keep everything and pleaded her to go on an adventure with him. She looked at the map and the key he had in his hands. He explained that he had something for a treasure and that he believed that if they worked together, they would have a greater chance  in success. She looked from his hands and up at him as he explained that he could owe her a favor. See, he did quite well with getting her to consider helping him, but when he added that he would love to get to know the goddess in front of him she rolled her eyes. “Nathan. If you quit that awkward flirting, I might consider helping you” she told him, looking straight at him. It was a little blunt maybe. “So, what’s this treasure you’re seeking? What does it contain?” she wondered and eyed the map, also wondering where this treasure would be. Hopefully she wouldn’t be missing the gem she was waiting for to appear.
Darrius

Darrius

Sinbound Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sinbound   Sinbound EmptyLør Mar 05, 2022 2:26 pm

When the witch seemed to listen, he should have stooped with the charming and honeyed words, but he did not instead he got one thing right in the back of his head again, with her asking him to stop the awkward flirting. Fair enough he made a mental note not, to keep going with the honey and charming words.

“Well, the treasure contains magical gems, gold, and other riches as far as I know, might be a couple of other things too with magical abilities, that’s all I know, I do know that it might be somewhere in Siberian, up in the mountains if I should understand this map correctly.”

He said as he looked towards the redhaired witch in front of him, waiting for her respond.

The red hair everything about her, was charming sexy and beautiful and would be able to make any mortal man swoon. Luckily enough he was not mortal, but it did not mean he did not like what he was seeing in front of him, and that it did not affect him, he was still a man after all.
“I also know we are not the only people looking for it, miss I never think I got your name. ?” He then added, follow up by a little smile.
Rosaleen
Royal
Rosaleen

Sinbound Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sinbound   Sinbound EmptyLør Mar 05, 2022 3:06 pm

Rosaleen raised her brow a little interested as he spoke about the content of the treasure. Gems. She nodded a little. He proceeded to explain that it was somewhere in Siberia. “Siberia?” she repeated with raised brows, “And you’re sure you’re not just asking for my help because you can’t get there quickly enough yourself?” she wondered, looking slightly bothered at him. She would be able to teleport them to the mountains if he knew where it was, but she certainly wasn’t going to let him run off with everything, nor was she going to transport them for free.  She was tempted to tell him that he could get there himself and she would meet him there.

He explained further that he wasn’t the only one who was looking for the treasure, which made her scratch her cheek a little. “So, are you saying we’re going to fight for this treasure in order to get to it?” No, it wasn’t because she simply believed that she could walk straight to the treasure, but she was certainly not going into any agreement before she was absolutely certain what was going on. She wasn’t just going to follow him into a warzone because he needed a powerful shield.
Darrius

Darrius

Sinbound Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sinbound   Sinbound EmptyFre Mar 11, 2022 7:25 pm

When she then repeated the word of the place he gave a nod, “yeah Siberia I think.” He stated looking a bit confused at the redhaired witch, when she then stated that if he was not just using her for fast travel, he let out a little cough.

“no of course Not miss,? It would be the better option though but, it might more be if there is any magical traps.” He stated before took a deep breath, oh this girl was very confusing she seemed to be one, who would rather want the price for herself, so maybe he got a wrong impression of her, but he would prefer not getting up and top with her not knowing what this beautiful but proably deadly witch could do.

“Yes, another group of people are after it, I don’t know if they chippered the map completely but, there is a chance we will we going into not a war zone, but a fight against the other group." He said looking towards her, before he pause, a little after he followed up. with, the next set of words. “But I mean maybe we can talk our way out of that, who knows nobody knows really, and then there is the curse.”
He mumbled looking away, as he scracted his cheek. The curse after what he knew would be, for people who would claim the treasure for themselves, and not sharing any part of that was what the myth said.
Rosaleen
Royal
Rosaleen

Sinbound Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sinbound   Sinbound EmptyMan Mar 14, 2022 8:45 am

When he repeated that he believed it was Siberia, she closed her eyes, fighting the urge to tell him that simply naming a place, and say that he believed it was there, wasn’t really convincing her that she should help. It didn’t seem like he had the plan worked out. She opened his eyes as he explained that he wasn’t just going to use her for fast travel. She licked her lips and looked away from him a moment, as he spoke of magical traps. There really needed to be some good magical traps before she would even think of it as a threat.
She blinked a couple of times, taking a bigger breath in. This man really knew how to sell his stuff, huh? Not a war zone, it made her scoff and shake her head a little. He then continued to talk and finally mentioned a curse. She pinched the bridge of her nose. “Nathan… You don’t seem to know anything about this treasure you’re seeking,” she exhaled before she chose to sit down on her stool. She looked up at him, and made fingers straighten up to put numbers on the things she believed was wrong. “You think it’s in Siberia. You’re not telling me anything about the other group. You make it seem like fighting is a problem for me. And now you’re mentioning a curse, without telling me what you know about the curse,” with four fingers up she looked up at him. “This plan of yours seem very unstructured and almost sounds like a suicide plan if I’m not following you,” She bit her lip for a second, “I think you have to sit down for a while, think about what it is that you want, what the plan is, figure out if it actually is in Siberia, and think about everything you know about the other group,” She swung her long legs up onto the stool and laid down. “Tell me when you have a structured plan,” she mumbled and closed her eyes.
Sponsoreret inhold

Sinbound Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sinbound   Sinbound Empty

Sinbound
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: IX :: Australien & New Zealand-
Gå til: