Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I think I fucked up

Go down 
4 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
JJ
Royal
JJ

Antal indlæg : 100

I think I fucked up Empty
IndlægEmne: I think I fucked up   I think I fucked up EmptyFre Feb 04, 2022 11:20 pm

I think I fucked up Oh-sorry-we-dont-want-any-roland-schitt

Time and date: 18/03/2022, late midday. It’s a full moon tonight.
Place: Primrose home, wherever that is
Weather: Cloudy, somewhat windstill
Outfit: Normal tux
Dedicated to: @Primrose xoxo

Now, JJ had done many bad things in his life. Some of them being worse than others, but he had never believed that he would regret anything, but this was just so dreadful and lonesome. Ever since he had been with Lara, things had gotten more and more worthless. Nothing seemed to be exciting anymore and everything seemed dull. It was only if he was lucky to find her and be with her that his world got exciting. Without her everything was grey and almost without meaning. Pitiful right? Most people would think it was quite sad, but whenever the feeling was pinpointed at JJ, everyone knew that he deserved it.
But JJ didn’t believe so, which was why he in the start had been complaining and asking if his mother could help or anyone else. The reply he had received hadn’t been useful. A wave with a hand and he had ended up in another room. Clearly his mother hadn’t wished to reply nor help. So, he had sought to friends and in the end, he had gotten an address to a siphoner who would be able to break the bond between him and Lara – so, hopefully this could make thing a little more exciting around him. He simply just wanted some of his life back.

Like everyone else, he made sure he got all the way to her apartment door and knocked on the door, waiting for the siphoner to open up the door. He was certain that he was on his best behavior, now that this woman could probably do him a gigantic favor. If she opened, he would give her a wide smile and present his hand. “Hello, my name is JJ. I have heard a lot about your abilities… So, I was thinking if you could help a poor man out?”
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Primrose

Primrose

Humør : That feminine urge to finish every sentence with, "if that makes sense" despite knowing it absolutely makes sense.
Antal indlæg : 96

IndlægEmne: Sv: I think I fucked up   I think I fucked up EmptyLør Feb 05, 2022 10:27 am

Outfit
_______

Well it was a shame to say this was her home, she barely used time here, actually Primrose was sure her mother spent more hours here than she did. She was packing up some stuff to take with her, once that Austin would pick Violet up from school, so they could swing by and take Primrose with them. She had tried to get back to work a little bit, ease into things, she had even started using some of that repressed energy to workout in the morning, set in a routine to actually get her life in order. It seemed to work, now that she knew that Andrew was in good hands with someone else, someone who could give him what he needed right now. Then it knocked on the door.  She pressed her brows a bit together, because she wasn't expecting anyone at least right now. She didn't know the scent, which already made her heart rate speed up just a little bit as she became more aware. Primrose grabbed the closest object to her left, in this case a candlestick, not that it was bigger than a normal sized rock being able to hold a tealight. Not that one should underestimate her power to change it into something way deadlier if it came down to that.

Primrose took a deeper breath in before walking over to open the door a little bit, looking at the warlock in front of her. Presenting himself, making her narrow her eyes a little bit. "My abilities?" She pressed her brows a little bit together, now if there was one thing she had learned from her dear grandfather Killian, it was to not speak to high of your abilities and if you could, then deny, specially when strangers in shapes of witches and warlocks came to track you down. She wondered where he had gotten the information from, but also knew, when you had lived this long, it wasn't hard to find the one siphoner with these powers. "Sorry, I think you have me confused with someone else, and I don't buy or sell at the door," she gave him a small smile, wanting to close the door again.
JJ
Royal
JJ

IndlægEmne: Sv: I think I fucked up   I think I fucked up EmptyLør Feb 05, 2022 12:02 pm

JJ pulled a wider smile at her as she repeated. “Yes, your abilities,” he said, but she didn’t seem to understand, or maybe she was having a bad day. Well, that shouldn’t be stopping him. So, like any idiot he placed his hand against the door and his food between the door and the doorframe, causing his foot to be squeezed a little between them. “Ow!” he held back any curse words or specific curses. He sighed trying to keep his calm. He looked up at her through whatever space that was open between the door and the doorframe. “Please,” he exhaled, “I-I’ll do anything,” he said with a pitiful face. He kept his threats far away for now. “Anything,” he assured her.
Primrose

Primrose

Humør : That feminine urge to finish every sentence with, "if that makes sense" despite knowing it absolutely makes sense.

IndlægEmne: Sv: I think I fucked up   I think I fucked up EmptyLør Feb 05, 2022 12:36 pm

His hand placed on the door to stop it, and she felt like for a second as she saw his foot between the door and doorframe how her heart was in her throat. Her heart was speeding up, looking at him through the small space caused because of his foot being in the way. Primrose almost didn't hear his place through the sound of her heart beating so hard against her chest, when thinking about who the last person to break into her house had been, it was to be understood. "I can't help you, so please leave," she managed to say able to mask the fear that started to come in swinging, no now was not the time to be afraid. She just needed to remember her parents words, and remember who the fuck she was instead of be giving into the fright. But it was also easier said than done. Now, if he wasn't to move she didn't mind using a small spell to push him back, and she would. Just a small spell. But she didn't close the door yet, because she wanted to make sure that he actually listened.
JJ
Royal
JJ

IndlægEmne: Sv: I think I fucked up   I think I fucked up EmptyLør Feb 05, 2022 1:40 pm

“No- please, miss Jones” But he was pushed away from the door with a spell and landed on his bum, right outside her door. He looked up at her. “You’re my only hope,” he said with a quite sad look on his face. He crawled onto all fours and started to crawl towards her sitting in front of her door. He may or may not be losing his patience, but he truly didn’t want to push her. After all, he didn’t know if she had a mental shield or something alike that would make it difficult for him to force her to do what he wished, and there wasn’t really anyone with the same ability who could help him.
Primrose

Primrose

IndlægEmne: Sv: I think I fucked up   I think I fucked up EmptyLør Feb 05, 2022 10:18 pm

You’re my only hope, she folded her lips together watching him crawl on all fours back towards the apartment door, just sitting there. Primrose found herself holding her breath, not really wanting to use her powers for just using them, and yet a part of her couldn't anything but pity the warlock sitting in front of her door. "Give me one good reason why I should? Compared to someone else who could have been asking the same?" Primrose then asked. She didn't just go around breaking the bonds for the sake of having a good time, it took a lot of energy, and she wasn't under the same influence from the tonight's full moon as other magic users, since the siphoners got their magic from taking it they didn't have a natural power source. Bloody vampire side. But it all came down to his case, why should she help him?
JJ
Royal
JJ

IndlægEmne: Sv: I think I fucked up   I think I fucked up EmptyLør Feb 05, 2022 11:32 pm

Jackpot. There was a slight glimpse of hope in his eyes when she wanted a reason. That mean that the right reason could make her want to use it, correct? “I-I was fooled. She doesn’t want to see me anymore and-” he took a quick and shaper breath in, “Everything is just so… Grey,” he said and shook his head as if it was breaking him. After all, he had seen plenty of emotions. “She even stabbed me,” he said and pulled up his shirt and jacket to show her the scar on his stomach where he had indeed been stabbed by Lara. “A-and now that the bond it’s made I just-” he sank a lump in his throat, “I can’t stay away from her and she just keeps… Torturing me,” he explained, almost begging. He was willing to pay any price for Primrose. She could even take from his magical powers, since he had a lot more of it by this full moon.
Primrose

Primrose

IndlægEmne: Sv: I think I fucked up   I think I fucked up EmptyOns Feb 09, 2022 7:59 pm

Primrose listened. One thing she was pretty good at, and she had to give it too him, she would have believed him for a split second that it was all there was to the story - if it wasn't for the fact that Primrose knew there was more to every story told Primrose knew once the bond was made it didn't make you so you couldn't stay away from the other person, it connected the life force but it far from forced you to be close to them. She knew witches who had lived a long and actually happy life not seeing their mate again after the bond was made - free from romance because they simple was find without. Even if he had been stabbed. Primrose didn't really trust him, because something was just off. "And you didn't think about that before you sealed the bond?" She pressed her brows a bit together, because he wasn't a young warlock, she could sense it in his magical energies from here - he was rather powerful if he wanted to be. So, why was he not doing a better job at resisting? "You seem like someone who would know plenty about the consequence of the action," Who in their right mind would run after someone who had stabbed them? "Why did she stab you?"
JJ
Royal
JJ

IndlægEmne: Sv: I think I fucked up   I think I fucked up EmptySøn Feb 27, 2022 9:42 am

“No I-” his eyes blinked a little rapidly. “I was completely bewitched by the bond. I couldn’t think straight,” he said with a sorrowful expression. He had had no control over how he had acted towards Lara. Maybe it had been the bond, but somewhere, hidden in the dark heart, it was because that Lara had been kind to him for a couple of years. He had believed a little too much that they could actually be happy together. Love was rare to JJ. It had been taken away from him the first time he had experienced it, and it had ended up with making him who he was now. Searching for love, but wherever he believed he found it, whoever he believed that he could trust, it was just another stab in the back. Nobody loved him. Nobody wanted to try.
“Yes, I did but-” Why had she stabbed him? “She… My parents killed her,” he spoke softly. His eyes were glossy, but there were no tears. “She resurrected and wanted me to pay for my parent’s action,” he whispered. He had trouble keeping his eyes completely locked at Primrose’s. Why did it hurt this much? He just wanted to be loved. He had been so certain that he could feel like that with Lara, except for the fact that she certainly didn’t reciprocate the obsession he had over her. He just wanted to be loved and that was impossible now that he was chained to someone who didn't even want him to breathe.

Just a little bit of love.
Was that too much to ask for?
Primrose

Primrose

IndlægEmne: Sv: I think I fucked up   I think I fucked up EmptySøn Feb 27, 2022 10:54 am

Wait. His parents had killed her, and then she had come back to haunt him? What sort of telenovela was this? Primrose took a deeper breath in, watching him take it all in. "Okay. Okay, I will see what I can do," she gestured a movement with her hand so he could come inside. Primrose felt her phone buzz for a second, and mumbled a quick little spell to freeze JJ so he couldn't talk or move, really time would just be frozen to him and he wouldn't be able to hear anything about the conversation either. Which was perhaps because Nigel was calling her. Nigel never called her, so of course she was freaking a bit out and picked up. And after the call it didn't take long before she put out a map and used her blood for a location spell to find where Violet was, and teleport there herself, leaving JJ by himself immobilized in her apartment. What was the worst thing that could happen with that?
Michelle

Michelle

Humør : I didn't know the rules of the game. I just wanted to slam down the cards and yell.
Antal indlæg : 153

IndlægEmne: Sv: I think I fucked up   I think I fucked up EmptySøn Feb 27, 2022 12:16 pm

JJ’s eyes widened a little as she said she would see what she could do and gestured her inside. So, he stepped inside. Everything suddenly froze. He had no sense of time or anything. He just stood still.

Michelle wanted to support her daughter more than she had done for a while, which was why she had a bucket of bought cookies under her arm as she for once walked to her daughter’s door. As she noticed the door was open, she stepped inside and noticed how there was a dude frozen in her apartment. Michelle sighed and shut the door. With a small spell the cookies disappeared. She needed no spell or calling to know that her daughter wasn’t home. She walked in front of the guy and stared into his eyes. No. She didn’t like him. She warmed her hands up a bit, rubbing them against each other before she sent a fist flying to the guy’s face while she mumbled a spell that would unfreeze the warlock. The warlock was unfrozen as her fist hit his cheek and he stumbled onto the floor. “What are you doing in my daughter’s apartment?” she yelled at him while he stumbled around on the floor, placing a hand on his cheek. The clear blue eyes looked up at her with sorrow in his eyes. It was almost as if a promise had been broken the way he looked at her. “Don’t give me those puppy eyes,” she hissed and walked over to him. “What are you doing here?” she roared and kicked him in his ribcage, so he lost air and fell flat on the floor this time. He complained and muffled a couple of words, but none that Michelle really understood. “Boy!” she yelled and pushed him around with her foot. Jesus he was even bleeding from the nose. She rolled her eyes. “You don’t just enter people’s home without their consent,” she hissed at him, having no idea about what had been going on earlier. She might also no follow her own rules since she had entered Primrose’s home a while ago without her consent. She whistled and her familiar came running in the shape of a dog. “Give this man a proper seat,” she told her familiar. The small dog bit onto the leg of the warlock’s pants, and as if the dog had been a gigantic animal, it moved him around with ease and even managed to put him somewhere comfortable.
While Atlas did that, Michelle looked around for a little noticing how there was blood on the floor and how things generally just seemed to have been messed up wherever this boy had put his foot – not really thinking much to the fact that it was Michelle who had pushed the boy around. She took her phone up and texted her daughter that she had her things. She then walked into the bathroom and with ease everything of value was teleported to Michelle’s own place. Every time she was done with a room, she found something flammable and put it on fire. Before she got too far, she also made sure to shut off the fire alarms. The boy simply sat in the comfortable chair completely out of it.

// @Francis xoxo
Antionette
Royal
Antionette

Humør : If we never experience the chill of a dark winter, it is very unlikely that we will ever cherish the warmth of a bright summer’s day.
Antal indlæg : 146

IndlægEmne: Sv: I think I fucked up   I think I fucked up EmptySøn Feb 27, 2022 1:30 pm

She was just out in the neighborhood really, thinking about paying Kieran a visit or ask if he wanted to join her for a cup of tea, when she had sensed something. Now, who would Antionette be if not having some magic up her sleeve when it came down to her siblings. Especially with people like JJ, Bentley not to mention Anthony. All personalities that roamed Athena. Brilliant. Now, she happened to know most of the Jones family, maybe not extremely close with all but she knew most of their names. After all she had been mentoring Cassian when he had been just learning about his powers. She had helped Hanna, both Malcolm and Willson in the past. So, she knew the small traces of Jones related sparks. Antionette did a small spell to project a window for her eyes to see what was happening inside the apartment. What the heck was JJ doing in that apartment and why was he in company by Michelle? Then the whole fire thing. Okay. Antionette let out a little sigh before walking into the apartment, and with a small mumble killed the fire with a single movement of her hand. "That's enough Michelle," she said looking shortly towards her brother, then back at her again. "I give you few seconds to leave before I kick you out of here my self. I don't care if you have reasons to be here or not," looking Michelle in the eyes, no she wasn't here to start a war, rather stop one from rising. She knew JJ could be a pain in people's asses, but that was no reason to beating him up like this, starting fires? One thing was sure, Antionette was not in the mood for Michelle to test her on where she was standing.
Michelle

Michelle

Humør : I didn't know the rules of the game. I just wanted to slam down the cards and yell.
Antal indlæg : 153

IndlægEmne: Sv: I think I fucked up   I think I fucked up EmptySøn Feb 27, 2022 1:50 pm

Michelle noticed how the fire was killed and looked towards it, wondering what was happening to it. Yes, she completely ignored the fact that a powerful energy approached. She rolled her eyes while her back was to Antionette. She slowly, and very lazily turned around and looked at her, with her head almost tilting off her shoulders, as if she was getting water out of her ears. She mimicked Antoinette’s mouth with a not so pretty grimace. She got her head straight and looked at the woman with bored eyes. “You can take your piss monkey and leave,” she hissed at the ancient witch. “This is my daughter’s home,” she hissed. Antionette was definitely not the one to choose who was allowed to be in here or not, “So leave.”
Antionette
Royal
Antionette

Humør : If we never experience the chill of a dark winter, it is very unlikely that we will ever cherish the warmth of a bright summer’s day.

IndlægEmne: Sv: I think I fucked up   I think I fucked up EmptySøn Feb 27, 2022 2:15 pm

Antionette chuckled a little bit, "you do really need to wash that mouth of yours, and actually learn to use that brain of yours.. if its not on complete shut down mode," she mumbled a little bit and left out a sigh. "I'm sure Primrose won't mind me stopping her mother from burning the entire place down," Antionette pointed out raising her brow a little bit. Now Antionette was friends with Ace, been for many years, she also knew Primrose. "Maybe you should leave too? Like bye," she waved before mumbling a small spell making Michelle teleport to her father's place. Well it would give her some seconds to actually to go to JJ, so she did. And sat down next to him, "come here," she mumbled a little bit helping him towards her embrace before she teleported both of them to well it was Sarah's place. But it was away from the city and not easy to track by other magic users unless they knew how, and Sarah wasn't home yet so. "Wanna tell me what that was all about?"
JJ
Royal
JJ

IndlægEmne: Sv: I think I fucked up   I think I fucked up EmptySøn Feb 27, 2022 2:40 pm

Michelle wasn’t really having it with this sister. She was plain old boring and simply just had to keep herself out of Jones’ business. That was for the best after all. She didn’t really take the snarky remarks to heart. She was about to reply when Antionette teleported her away and into Kilian’s home – a place where she certainly didn’t want to be.

JJ looked lazily up at Antionette as she got into his view. A dry and very short chuckle left him as she gestured him into her arms. He felt so sore in his body that he honestly didn’t mind whatever was going on. He just wanted what he came for, however long it would take. His sister teleported them away and he was quite quick to find a place to sit down, even though Antionette spoke to him. “I just spoke to Primrose,” he mumbled and dried some of the blood off his face, hissing a little of himself as his nose hurt. “Next thing I knew I got a fist in my face,” he mumbled and looked at his hand which had blood on it.
Antionette
Royal
Antionette

IndlægEmne: Sv: I think I fucked up   I think I fucked up EmptyLør Mar 05, 2022 7:17 am

She took a longer and sharper breath in, keeping her eyes on JJ as he sat down. He just spoke to Primrose, which she believed, one of the things JJ thought he was so good at but was terrible at was keeping things from his sister. Also, Antionette had a thing about putting just a little bit of faith into her brothers, hoping it would save them from complete madness. "I believe you, you know? Otherwise I wouldn't have saved your ass from getting burned alive," she snapped her finger and got a wet cloth for him and reached to give it to him. "We are at my daughter Sarah's place," she then told him giving him a small smile."You remember Sarah correct?" not that she was sure that he did.
JJ
Royal
JJ

IndlægEmne: Sv: I think I fucked up   I think I fucked up EmptyLør Mar 05, 2022 3:22 pm

He looked up at his oldest sister as she mentioned how she believed him. A small smile spread on his lips, though it crumbled ever so slowly when she handed him the cloth. He took it and started wiping his fingers clean from his own blood while listening. “Oh, how could I forget her and those annoying children she has,” he mumbled mostly directed towards the ancient twins. He looked up at his sister, “Grandnieces ain’t that much my thing,” he mumbled and leaned back trying to remove some of the blood from his face. “Michelle has improved her hit,” he chuckled before he groaned a little, complaining about the pain. “So, did we just barge in or is Sarah home?” he mumbled with the cloth in his hand on his face.
Antionette
Royal
Antionette

IndlægEmne: Sv: I think I fucked up   I think I fucked up EmptyOns Mar 09, 2022 4:52 am

Antionette chuckled a little bit, as JJ wasn't too fond of it all. Well, he didn't have to - he just had to accept that he was brought here because he otherwise would have been the start point of a war. Antionette was sure enough that no matter what their mother would use his death as a reason to start a war, no matter how much she cared or not for JJ. "Really? I think her work was sort of sloppy," Antionette made a small grimace, but looked towards JJ's face. She was about to put a remark that Michelle was a mother, so of course she was just protecting her daughter - but Antionette didn't want to throw that comment in JJ's face, she wasn't Bentley after all. "We barged in, but it's alright. Sarah was expecting me either way," she made a small shrug.
JJ
Royal
JJ

IndlægEmne: Sv: I think I fucked up   I think I fucked up EmptyFre Mar 11, 2022 10:42 pm

JJ raised a brow of his sister when she said Michelle work was sloppy, “I think it depends on which end of the fist you are,” he huffed, rolling his eyes a little. He knew it wasn’t really respectful, but he surely believed that if she had been the one receiving the hit, she wouldn’t have appreciated such comment either. The only thing he thought was sloppy, was how his nose looked like now, even though it wasn’t even crooked. He was certain he was going to end up a little blue the next day or within a couple of hours.
They had barged into her daughter’s home. Super, now his niece could be mad at him too. It ran him cold down his spine that Michelle could have ended up being his grandniece if the warlock and witch hadn’t split. At least he was that lucky. “And she won’t mind me bleeding a little or taking a nap in her nice furniture?” he said looking around the place, not taking much thought about how the quality was nor how pretty and neat it could be. “Why here?” he mumbled, scratching his jawline. Okay, maybe Antionette had just revealed that her daughter was  expecting her, but he was quite sure Sarah wasn’t expecting her uncle to be there too.
Antionette
Royal
Antionette

IndlægEmne: Sv: I think I fucked up   I think I fucked up EmptyLør Mar 26, 2022 5:17 am

Antionette snorted a little bit, "sure she would, but depending on how hard you hit your head. You will remember we are witches and warlocks who can use magic for free cleaning," she reminded him with a little warm smile. "Because It's was the first place I thought about, and its away from the city - and I'm renovating my space really, so yeah -" Antionette made a small shrug. She hadn't really stayed anywhere long, mostly because she had a little fear about placing her feet somewhere for two long before her mother would come to seek her out for the things she had done. And if anything, their mother liked taking her time, causing a little bit of paranoia before striking. You know if you wanted a mate mark fix there might be a thing or two I myself can do, or Sarah can - you don't need to knock on Primrose door," no Antionette didn't have Primrose's ability to easily break the bond or Killian's powers to change the marks faith. But she could make a potion over time strong enough to break the bond, and she had spent years on creating a small collection. It was almost never used, because well she herself had had the same unclaimed mate for what was an eternity - she hadn't needed something to break a bond. But other witches and warlocks did. And she wanted to help some of the poor unfortunate souls who had gotten themselves into trouble. "I can help you, if you want."
JJ
Royal
JJ

IndlægEmne: Sv: I think I fucked up   I think I fucked up EmptySøn Mar 27, 2022 8:57 pm

He raised his brows, rolling his eyes of himself. Sometimes, such simple things could be forgotten, and it was so, so annoying. He glanced up at her as she responded that her own place was in the middle of a renovation. Well, that was fair enough, wasn’t it? He nodded a little and let his eyes wander over the home of his niece. Judging like always.
He looked towards Antionette as she mentioned she or her daughter could help him out. It almost make his stomach turn, and he felt completely light. Dizzy even. She offered to help him? He was tongue tied for a moment and blinked a little. Could life honestly be so easy? JJ was so used to fighting for things, that simply being offered things seemed unnatural. It weighed heavy on his heart, almost like anxiety could feel pressuring. “Yes! Please! I-” he stopped himself from being too eager, afraid that she was going to take back the offer. “I would very much appreciate that,” he said much more down to earth.
Antionette
Royal
Antionette

IndlægEmne: Sv: I think I fucked up   I think I fucked up EmptySøn Jul 03, 2022 12:29 pm

"Alright then," she nodded and gave him a small smile, then clapping his cheek softly a few times before she walked over to a smaller shelf, with a wave of her hand her stuff magically appeared, a box of different potions and a magic book with the spells she used for mixing and the like. Like promised there was a box inside the box with the perhaps most wanted mixture for witches, if one couldn't get rid of the mate mark then getting a new one was perhaps the solution. One could still very much argue why she stayed with her unclaimed mate for so many years, but truthfully she was happy she and Kieran had the agreement that they had. It was rare that a witch and warlock had each others name, oddly enough it was supposed to be the most normal, but as species got mixed and matched it had become so rare. "This," she held the mixture up, a neon green like liquid in a magical test tube. "This will break the connection to her, change up the mark - are you sure this is what you want?" Antionette didn't give it to him just yet. There was a reason why it hurt so much when something happened to your claimed mate, even by harm or death. It was because your heart was no longer just your heart, it was their heart, their soul bound to yours. It was both so tragic and beautiful at the same time.
JJ
Royal
JJ

IndlægEmne: Sv: I think I fucked up   I think I fucked up EmptySøn Jul 24, 2022 3:55 pm

JJ closed his eyes as she clapped his cheek. He watched as she walked over to a shelf and waited for her to do her thing. True enough, it didn’t take long before Antionette had what she needed and showed it to him. A wider and much more confident smile grew back on his lips even though he was still quite hurt. He didn’t bother with using a spell to heal him up a little quicker. He studied the neon green liquid she held up. As she said what it did, he held his arm toward her. It was first when she asked if he was certain, that he looked into her eyes. “Yes,” he spoke, still holding his hand out to receive the mixture. He couldn’t stay with a woman like her – not anymore. Not when she used him as she did. He felt quite hopeless wanting to get rid of it so much.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I think I fucked up   I think I fucked up Empty

I think I fucked up
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum-
Gå til: