Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

To take what you want

Go down 
3 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Antionette
Royal
Antionette

Humør : If we never experience the chill of a dark winter, it is very unlikely that we will ever cherish the warmth of a bright summer’s day.
Antal indlæg : 146

To take what you want Empty
IndlægEmne: To take what you want   To take what you want EmptyOns Feb 02, 2022 10:28 am

LOCATION | A park in Oakheart
DATE | 2nd of March 2022
TIME | 13.00 ish
ATTIRE | Link
TOPIC FOR | @Bentley

Now, she had been out and about here for a few good months without having to contact her mother or the rest of her family. Well, family that weren't Sarah and Alexandra. She had kept her cards close, but she knew it would be a matter of time before her mother discovered that Antionette had a hand in helping the Radclyffee's with their problem with Adonis' heart that her lovely mother had stolen so many years ago. But she also knew her mother rarely liked doing things on her own, and would wait till once Antionette hit Moonlight Falls before making a show out of it. But as she walked here in the park, she suddenly stopped with the change of energies around her, licking her lips a little bit. "You missed me this much?" She raised her brow and turned around to look at her younger brother. "It's been a minute," more like an eternity. Now, she was always very aware when dealing with her family, because you could never be sure what mood they were in, or when they were just about to snap. So, she just closely observed him for now.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

Humør : If your world doesn't crumble when I walk by, I'll make one call to make it happen.
Antal indlæg : 164

IndlægEmne: Sv: To take what you want   To take what you want EmptyOns Feb 02, 2022 10:52 am

See, there were some things that Bentley could tolerate, and other things he didn’t. When his mother had told him about how Adonis’s heart was no longer in her belonging, it was easy to clue it to Antoinette. Now it wasn’t really because his mother had told him to handle things or anything, but he had chosen to, because his mother had been in such a mood that none of them really wanted to be around before she calmed down. But Bentley understood why she was mad at what had happened. He would’ve been too. He was too. So, he had taken things into his own hands, and chosen to talk to his older sister to make sure she was very aware of what she had been doing.

So, he appeared behind her, quickly hearing how she had figured he was there. He put on a wide smile for her as soon as she turned around. He walked closer to her and gave her two or three claps on her cheek. “Of course, I’ve missed you,” he said before he grabbed her jaw, looking at her for a hot second. He let go of her. The smile disappeared immediately. “What do you think you’re doing?”
Antionette
Royal
Antionette

Humør : If we never experience the chill of a dark winter, it is very unlikely that we will ever cherish the warmth of a bright summer’s day.

IndlægEmne: Sv: To take what you want   To take what you want EmptyOns Feb 02, 2022 11:06 am

The claps against her cheek made her blink fast a few times, before he in a fast movement took a hold of her jaw, making her look at him. Then he let her go, which was a good choice if he liked to keep that hand of his. Antionette placed her hands on his chest to push him a few steps back from her. "Oh you have a problem with my latest occupation Ben?" She ask blinking a little bit, narrowing in her eyes for a second. "I would advice you do keep your nasty hands off me, if you want to keep them," she cautioned in a still calm voice with her eyes darting at her brother. Antionette had made a promise to herself to not let her mother get away with tormenting the people that Antionette actually happened to like, had known for so many years. Maybe the line had been crossed the second she had tried to kill Cassian. Even more so when she had discovered who Anthony's father actually was. She hadn't even known about Adonis' heart till January when she had heard about it from the Radclyffee's themselves. "You still out to do mum's dirty work? Like a good little boy, damn you are becoming more like JJ within a second."
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

Humør : If your world doesn't crumble when I walk by, I'll make one call to make it happen.

IndlægEmne: Sv: To take what you want   To take what you want EmptyOns Feb 02, 2022 11:18 am

She pushed him off, which made him take a step back. “You’re the one who’s nasty,” he hissed. She knew very well that he wasn’t a fan of what she had been doing, so he specifically didn’t really want to reply to it. And then there was the comparison to one of their youngest siblings. “I’m not here because mum told me to,” he shared. The problem with JJ might just be that he only did things when he was commanded to or if he believed it would have some kind of thing he couldn’t say no to. Something that would satisfy him. “I got very, very tired with how upset she was and chose to look for you, now that she didn’t do anything herself,” he said narrowing his eyes a little. “What you did, is against all of us,” he said taking a little step closer. “Do you care to tell my why you’re choosing everyone else but your blood?” he wondered, not taking his eyes of her.
Antionette
Royal
Antionette

IndlægEmne: Sv: To take what you want   To take what you want EmptyOns Feb 02, 2022 11:33 am

Antionette was far too old to take a high school come back to heart, but she kept her eyes on Bentley the entire time. You never turned your back on someone who had the potential to harm you, well yes, they did sometimes have outfalls that caused more harm than good. Just like they had good years, but it was more bad years after their father had died. Everything had changed then, because it hadn't just been him dying, they had felt that part of their mother die as well. But he was here on his own, great, she raised her brow a little bit. Licking her lips a little bit, knowing very well why their mother didn't look for her, because then she would have to face the fact that Antionette sometimes reminded a bit too much of her father, the person their mother had lost. What you did, is against all of us, he took a little step closer, making Antionette raise her chin a little bit keeping her eyes darted towards her brother. "I'm not choosing anyone over the other, I am trying to prevent you form spreading that pathetic useless endless cycle of chaos you have grown so fond of. Don't you see, it's tearing everyone apart. Ourselves included." Then there was the fact that her daughter had been married to Damian, that Antionette's granddaughter was a Radclyffee, and she didn't want too much bad blood to be spilled in that regard if she could maybe just stop it before someone close to her got hurt, again.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

IndlægEmne: Sv: To take what you want   To take what you want EmptyTors Feb 03, 2022 1:04 am

He picked up how she raised her chin a little. Aggression always suited her a little better than that passive woman. “What?” he said, clearly believing that Antionette was speaking gibberish. “We keep everyone in control. If we don’t control them, they’re going to go wild. Overflow and out of control,” he explained. This was the truth that he believed in. He was so certain that whatever they did, was for everyone’s best. Might hurt one, but would help a thousand. “You might think it’s just pathetic chaos, but it is peace. Control,” he told her. “You could have found another way,” he assured her tensing his jaw a little
Antionette
Royal
Antionette

IndlægEmne: Sv: To take what you want   To take what you want EmptyTors Feb 03, 2022 1:23 am

Control. Antionette licked her lips a little rolling her eyes a little at Bentley before crossing her arms a little bit. "Oh yeah, because it would have done down so peacefully to knock on mother's door and ask her by the goodness of her heart?" She raised her brow. "Mother only response to a show of force, she might not be happy about it. But I'm standing by my choice of action," Antionette replied. Sarah was a curse breaker, one of the few who could break through most of Rebekah Sinclair's most powerful curses. "We lost our way a long time ago Bentley, its about time you realize that before you go just as mad as she has." Antionette kept her eyes locked on Bentley's. She had lost her way before too, they all had, but she had found her way out of the darkness at least a good deal of it.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

IndlægEmne: Sv: To take what you want   To take what you want EmptyTors Feb 03, 2022 2:07 am

Bentley raised his brows. “Yes,” he exclaimed looking at her as if she was crazy. Their mother wasn’t a bad person. She had so many perspectives and knew what was the smartest. If one asked her for something, she would help, unless she could see that it would cause trouble or fuck up a timeline or something in that line. He narrowed his eyes as she mentioned how she was standing by her action. “None of us are mad,” he hissed at her. “Do you really think that we’re mad?”
Antionette
Royal
Antionette

IndlægEmne: Sv: To take what you want   To take what you want EmptyTors Feb 03, 2022 7:29 am

She snorted a little, found it hard to believe if she had asked her mother would just have handed her plaything over. Sometimes it was alarming to see how blindly her brother would follow their mother to the edge of the world. "I think if you don't trade carefully brother, that yes, you turn down a path of madness you will have a hard time getting back from," Antionette replied to his question, even if it felt like she just was speaking with a door in this moment. "Or by all means tell me Bentley, what would you have liked me to do?" She raised her brow a little bit, going to let him tell just how he thought she would have acted in this entire situation. Not that she was going to even let any of it close to heart, but she was curious how far he had gone. Maybe she should never have left him that much alone with their mother.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

IndlægEmne: Sv: To take what you want   To take what you want EmptyOns Mar 02, 2022 5:41 pm

Bentley kept his brows raised, still surprised by everything Antionette did. Even though he should’ve gotten used to her extraordinary ways, he never did. His eyes narrowed when she mentioned that she believed he would have a hard time getting back from the madness if he ended up there. She really had her opinions and never really walked away from them. She wanted him to tell her what he would have preferred her to do. She kept his eyes locked at hers, licking her lips. “Make a new heart. Duplicate. One of your elixirs that could replace it somehow-” he took a quick breath in, “Anything,” he hissed, “That wouldn’t involve stealing from our mother,” he continued in a slightly more hush tone.
Antionette
Royal
Antionette

IndlægEmne: Sv: To take what you want   To take what you want EmptyLør Mar 05, 2022 7:12 am

He then told her what he would have liked her to do, that was the other thing. Even if she hadn't wanted to piss her mother off, she couldn't really in this have done anything different. "They had a magic user with empathic abilities discover things weren't right, it was only a matter of time before anything I could have done would have been seen through - and then I would have messed with my loyality to the Radclyffee's," well now Antionette had always been the peacemaker of the family. Her, Leon and Cassian had always tried to at least make sure no war would come, and Antionette was even friends with Ace - not that he did anything but stay away from his family, but Antionette had an eye out for pretty much anything at this point since forever. "She would have to know you can't play with the same puppet forever, even through I'm impressed she managed to keep this one for so long, then again. Playing with hearts is what she does."
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

IndlægEmne: Sv: To take what you want   To take what you want EmptySøn Mar 13, 2022 7:05 pm

Bentley rolled his eyes of his older sister. She certainly believed that her loyalty to the Radclyffee’s were more important than the one to the family. “Wouldn’t they at least appreciate that you tried?” he wondered thinking that that should have been more than enough. He could almost grind his teeth as Antionette told him that their mother couldn’t play with the same puppet forever, “So you took one of her favorites?” he almost hissed and crossed his arms. “Why don’t you just go ahead and declare a war with our mother, I’m certain she would love that,” he said, thinking it was absolutely idiotic to do something like that. He was amazed that Antionette didn’t take more than just that one heart, but maybe it was simply because of the loyalty, and not specifically because she wanted to help everyone who had come to close to their mother.
Antionette
Royal
Antionette

IndlægEmne: Sv: To take what you want   To take what you want EmptyLør Mar 26, 2022 5:09 am

"Oh please," she huffed a little bit, "everyone knows when Sarah and I work together we get our work done," Antionette rolled her eyes a little bit. How would the world's best potion maker and her daughter; the curse breaker, fail a task like that? They wouldn't. Not unless they weren't there to help. When it came down to it Antionette was worried about how her family and the Radclyffee's would end up if she hadn't done anything, Sarah had just gotten Lexie back, after having completely lost her mind, when Sarah had thought her family had been killed all together. "I was protecting my part of the family Bentley, I have a granddaughter who is a Radclyffee - yeah you might not know that, I didn't either. Now I do. And with mother's motives for what Adonis was set on mission to, he would have come after her. So, picking sides on this one, pretty damn easy," Antionette replied back raising her brows. Antionette knew her mother would find out about Alexandra at some point, wished she didn't, because a part of Antionette feared the young witch's powers coming from so strong bloodlines. "So please, don't try to get me to regret my choice, because you can't." A laugh broke from the side of the on a bench where Anthony pulled down a newspaper, "well I for one either way would like to see how this plays out," he crossed his right leg over the left looking at his older siblings. "The two of you always fighting like cats and dogs," he clearly mused himself.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

IndlægEmne: Sv: To take what you want   To take what you want EmptyTors Apr 14, 2022 8:30 am

Bentley narrowed his eyes as his sister mentioned that of course she and her daughter worked together. It was true and it was never anything he thought that they didn’t do. Of course, there could be a quarrel between the two, but that was an unusual thing in his opinion between the two. She mentioned that she had a granddaughter who was a Radclyffee. Animals. Bentley might just have taken his mothers thoughts to mind. He didn’t like the werewolves that much. It made things much more difficult, because even though Bentley could be coldhearted, he wouldn’t want to hurt specifically family. Cursed loyalty. “And you’re keeping her a secret?” he mumbled with a slight hissing voice, not because he wanted to be cross with Antionette as of right now, but because he understood the complexity. He waved a hand when she mentioned regretting her decisions. He didn’t care about that anymore. Now he would rather think about how they could make things work.

Bentley rolled his eyes looking towards the bench where his small brother sat laughing. “Shut your mouth,” he hissed at Anthony, clearly not in the mood to deal with two siblings at the time. Antionette was a handful for herself, but Anthony… He was on a whole other level, just like JJ. Parasites.
Orion
Mange titler
Orion

Antal indlæg : 34

IndlægEmne: Sv: To take what you want   To take what you want EmptyTors Apr 14, 2022 11:09 am

Antionette didn't pay much attention to Anthony because she had gotten a different and yet not different, it was hard having your mind changed about a person you had known for something for so long - but a part of her still wanted to give Anthony the benefit of the doubt, especially since he was a child of Kieran. Their mother's best kept secret. "Who pissed in your coffee this morning?" Anthony asked his older brother not really caring for the answer. "What are you even doing in these parts of town?" Antionette asked not really wanting to talk to Anthony, one thing her and Bentley in this moment could agree on. "Talking to you clearly?" He replied making Antionette roll her eyes. "If we wanted your opinion on something, I would have summoned you."

Anthony chuckled a little bit, "both of you. Always so judgy," he mused finding it rather funny how they both acted up on him being here. Because for someone like Anthony all attention was good attention.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

IndlægEmne: Sv: To take what you want   To take what you want EmptySøn Apr 17, 2022 11:24 am

Bentley was tempted to say to Anthony that there were multiple of their family member that had pissed in his coffee this morning, but he really didn’t want to have Anthony picture Bentley drinking piss. Anthony could keep his golden shower-kink to himself. Bentley raised his brows as Anthony said he wanted to talk to them. Almost in synch, the ancient witch and warlock rolled their eyes. It was very easy to see they had grown up together. Bentley chuckled a little as Antionette apparently thought it was only her that her had meant. “Feeling important, huh?” he teased her. “So, Anthony, what did you want to talk about?” he wondered.
Antionette
Royal
Antionette

IndlægEmne: Sv: To take what you want   To take what you want EmptySøn Jul 03, 2022 12:11 pm

Antionette narrowed her eyes a little at Bentley making a grimace, already wanting to take her leave, but something told her leaving these two in each other's company wouldn't do any good either. So, here she was. "So glad you asked," Anthony folded his newspaper together and leaned forward placing his elbows just above his knee, folding his hands together and pointed towards his siblings, "I want a favor," he barely got to say the words before Antionette met him with a smaller snort, "a favor? you got to be kidding," I'm not." Anthony quickly added and exhaled then rose to his feet. "But if you help me I'll owe you one," he raised his brow a little bit.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

IndlægEmne: Sv: To take what you want   To take what you want EmptyFre Jul 15, 2022 4:40 pm

Bentley took a greater breath in as he had to wait for Anthony to fold his things together and make himself comfortable. Couldn’t he just cut straight to the case so they could get this over with? His eyes closed as Anthony asked for a favor. This was too good to be true. His eyes opened as Antionette spoke, and his gaze looked toward her, only to find Anthony right after. He even got up on his feet. “We are not about to accept the fact that you need a favor, without knowing what it is about. Spit out Anthony, what do you need help with this time?”
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: To take what you want   To take what you want Empty

To take what you want
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Oakheart :: Andre steder i Oakheart-
Gå til: