Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Lovefool

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Fenris

Fenris

Humør : I'm sure we can be friends
Antal indlæg : 83

Lovefool - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Lovefool   Lovefool - Page 2 EmptyOns Feb 02, 2022 9:08 am

Every time she said something to him, he made a small hum of acknowledgement. He agreed, he did. But he was also processing everything that was happening around him. What the words did to him, what it unlocked of feelings that he hadn’t been letting himself feel for such a long time. It had been easy, just not caring. Which also meant that it would be hard, suddenly opening up and be the man that she had come to know while they had been married.
He opened his eyes as the tree small words escaped her. His dark brown eyes looked at her, blinking a little. It was a big step to take, to let someone in again. To let those words, escape your lips. Because he didn’t say them lightly, he had never told them to anyone but her.
I love you too” he whispered in the same low tone before he leaned towards her temple and placed a tender kiss against her skin. His hands glided a little further up, resting it against the curve of her waist and hip. “How long do I have you, before you have to go back?” he asked, closing her eyes again, as he rested his nose against her hair.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

Humør : “Don't carry worries around," she always says. "They're heavy"
Antal indlæg : 175

Lovefool - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Lovefool   Lovefool - Page 2 EmptyOns Feb 02, 2022 9:31 am

I love you too, people always spoke the words of, if you were meant to come back to someone you would. You would find their way back into their lives one day and it would be like coming home, and yet had Melanie not completely understood those words till right this moment. Melanie knew what these words meant to him, she also knew they weren't words flowing around the air for him, which was also why she always felt them like a warm blanket around her heart. Closing her eyes to take in every little touch of having him close, then of chose reality of the matter went to surface. When did she have to get back? Melanie took a smaller breath in, "they can do without me for sometime," her phone was on after all in her jacket out in the entrance, but with her hearing she would be able to hear it if it came down to that. But no, she had said she would be out for sometime not knowing when she would be back, that they should call her if needed. It would be easy for Elias to pick her up at any location really, unless something were to happen that kept him from opening a door.
Fenris

Fenris

Lovefool - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Lovefool   Lovefool - Page 2 EmptyOns Feb 02, 2022 11:29 am

He nodded slowly, feeling how her hair tickled his nose as he moved up and down. His eyes still closed, as she explained they could go without her for a while. He wasn’t going to let her go, when she felt like she could stay. His own work could wait, and for now he found an undefined content in just sitting here in his kitchen. The scent from the tea folding around them, almost like a comforting blanket, telling them that it was alright to just sit, and be. He couldn’t even remember when he last had done that, without getting angry or restless because nothing was happening around him. It was always the quiet ones that one should look out for, and he was no exception in the matter. He only truly ever showed this side of him, when being pushed far enough. Which Leigh had done, once.
Fenris let his hand stay on her warm skin, letting the roughness of his thumb glide over the very light and soft skin of hers. Letting his arm around her shoulder pull her a little closer. He didn’t want words to ruin the moment, at least not right now. He just wanted to feel her closeness, take in the smell of her hair. The movement of her breath. Remember everything that he had experienced in the time they had been living together. So much had changed since then, they had changed. But somehow, it just still felt like one was coming home.
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

Lovefool - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Lovefool   Lovefool - Page 2 EmptyFre Feb 04, 2022 4:41 pm

See, this was far from what she had expected to happen when she had knocked on this door. When she had followed him after he had taken his leave, as they had reunited back in Autumn where she yet had followed him. Every single little step, that had led to them being here. Melanie closed her eyes for the moment, taking a slightly deeper breath in let his scent and entire being calm both her and the wolf from the past days stresses. Love had found its way back home, back to them, and she wasn't going to just let it past. To get a second chance on being them. The silence was comforting and soothing, allowing all of her senses to melt together in this very moment. She felt hopeful, relax and loved, a rare combination. It was like her heart found peace again, yeah sure she had spent a few months time with Oscar when she had found in him France, but it didn't mean her heart had found peace in it, more like a comfort after what she had endured. The real peace was found here, right within these walls. Letting him pull her closer, as they both fully just embraced the closeness the silence brought over them.
Fenris

Fenris

Lovefool - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Lovefool   Lovefool - Page 2 EmptyLør Feb 05, 2022 6:49 am

He had always found it rather intriguing the concept of love. Especially thinking about the fact, that it was a chemical reaction that happened in your brain. And some people weren’t able to produce the so-called love drug. He had always thought he would have to be one of them. Growing up in hell, being part of seeing what years of torture could look like. He had felt, not broken, but in a sense, it had been what he had been feeling. Because he had no idea how to even behave human, even if he had learned the mannerisms quite quickly, how not to arouse suspicions. He had never truly understood what it meant to have a human side, not until she had come around. He had known right away, just like in old love stories, where it is always the man that says. I knew. He had known right away.
After a time, he pulled a little away, only so he could place his lips against her temple. “Remember me to get you a key” he mumbled, hinting that he would make sure she could come and go as she pleased.
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

Lovefool - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Lovefool   Lovefool - Page 2 EmptyLør Feb 05, 2022 5:14 pm

She looked up into this eyes after he had kissed her temple, making her chuckle a little. Then listening to the next thing he said, a brighter smile started to spread across her lips, "yeah?" Melanie almost whispered with a little chuckle. "I would like that," she added with the same low voice, as she lifted her hand up to let her fingers trace over his jawline before letting her lips meet his in a soft passionate kiss, still just leaning into the moment of the two of them being here. It was a big step for both of them to let each other fully back in, but there was no doubt or second thoughts luring in the dark. She knew this was what she wanted, and she was so ever fully hopeful for what to come next.
Fenris

Fenris

Lovefool - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Lovefool   Lovefool - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 06, 2022 7:35 pm

He nodded when she made a small question about if he was sure, he couldn’t help but get a little affected by the way that she was smiling. Almost like a child that had just gotten one of the presents they had wished for at Christmas. He let his fingers pull some of her blond strands of hair away from her face. “Then I’ll get to it” he hummed, but before he could say much else, he was pulled into a passionate kiss, that he didn’t hesitate to return. He closed his eyes, and his hand glided into her hair to the back of her head pulling her a little closer. It was still something that he needed to deal with, being back into a world where he had feelings that he hadn’t been pulling out of himself for a very long time. But he knew that he could, which was the only reason why he even took these steps with her. It was only her, and that would be the case no matter how old he got. What ever happened, it would be the two of them. One way or another, like souls that could wander from each other but always find their way back to their home.
Sponsoreret inhold

Lovefool - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Lovefool   Lovefool - Page 2 Empty

Lovefool
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Boligområderne :: Cottage Boulevard-
Gå til: