Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

We are in this together

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

We are in this together Empty
IndlægEmne: We are in this together   We are in this together EmptyTors Jan 06, 2022 6:27 pm

LOCATION | Marked in Grounds of Lily
DATE | 7th of January
TIME | 14 ish
WEATHER | Cold, a bit snowy
ATTIRE | Ella outfit | Elias outfit | Adonis outfit
TOPIC FOR | @Flora & @Leon

Well to be fair, it had been a great idea at the time. Mariella had stayed the night, despite knowing that Leon would have to attend meetings most parts of the day - same with Elias. Then, of course her and Flora had agreed on they could entertain each other and they could, they had left a note on having gone down to the marked down town, so they could get a few hours to go by there - grab a coffee. Besides the ever curious Flora could hit Ella with all her fairy questions amongst other things. And they had gotten their coffees, okay it was their second coffee, in their defense they had been down here for over an hour just walking around and looked at shops and all kind of stuff, just talked. That was when Mariella noticed a change in Flora's emotions, and turned around to see what had caught her eye. Someone turned their head towards him, making Mariella press her brows a bit together, behind all that hatred and anger there was - nothing. Odd. Before they really could do much the werewolf started to walk through the crowd towards them, making Ella take a few steps back and grab Flora's hand. "How do you know that guy?" She really taking eyes of the guy, but they had to either keep themselves in the crowd or get out and at least perhaps, she could trap him in a ring of fire. Mariella took a deeper breath in letting her eyes quickly scan what and who was around them, but it was clear to her that Flora was the main target in this, which meant Mariella was just in the way.

"Can you reach your phone?" She whispered a little, always something Mariella wasn't and never had been afraid to ask for help when it came down to knowing some things just shouldn't be tried to handle on your own. This was one of them. Because the aura of the werewolf was strong, which made her put the pieces of the puzzle together even before Flora could announce who this man was. Mariella looked towards Flora knowing not to look a wolf in the eye for too long in the mood he was in other than risking an attack, which wasn't what they wanted, but all that fake anger boiling it made her unsure. "Call Elias," she breathed out for a moment keeping walking backwards with Flora till they were a little bit away from people. She could take her own phone out and just call Leon, but she liked having her hands free in case fire was needed to keep the werewolf coming slowly closer wanted to take a jump at them.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Flora

Flora

Humør : My heart is guarded but like… very poorly. The kind of guards that would let 3 kids in a trench coat into an R rated movie
Antal indlæg : 97

IndlægEmne: Sv: We are in this together   We are in this together EmptyTors Jan 06, 2022 7:15 pm

It had been a nice day; it wasn’t the first time that Flora had been away from the mansion. But it was still not one of many, feeling like she had only been tucked away in the library. Of course, she had done so, because she didn’t want Elias to worry too much about where she was and if she was okay. Then there was this tension building up between them, none of them really knew how to act on. Her mostly because she was afraid that she once again mistook kindness for affection in a romantic way. So, she just hadn’t said anything, and when it had become to intimate, she had hit him on the arm with a closed fist and laughed. Calling him stupid things like bro, or something similar. Each time she had wanted to burry herself or just fall off the face of the earth.

Two coffees’ in, and a lot of questions. Now they were walking down the marked looking at all the things that you could buy. There was a lot of people but walking with Ella gave her a kind of calm, that made sure her panic attacks didn’t get the better of her. At least after she had started figuring out her powers, she didn’t get as many migraines as before. Flora was looking as some colour full fruits she had never seen before, when she felt Ella take her hand and asked her if she knew someone. Looking up her eyes widened. “Yes” she whispered, turning her head over her shoulders seeing how they could get out of here fast enough. “It’s Adonis” she whispered, knowing that Leon must have told her about him. Especially why they needed to be careful how they walked around because of the troubles with the Russian mafia. Flora quickly nodded when she was asked if she could reach her phone. Taking it up, she let the fairy navigate her through the crowd keeping some distance between them and Adonis. “We should split up for now, meeting on the other edge of the marked, and call Leon” she whispered, as it seemed like the werewolf were mostly going after her. She could take it, more or less. So, she slipped in between some other people, hoping she could take away the danger from Ella, even with her heart pounding fiercely in her throat.

With shaking hands, she pressed down on Elias’s contact, hoping he still wasn’t in a meeting right now.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: We are in this together   We are in this together EmptyTors Jan 06, 2022 7:39 pm

Split up? No, but before she could complain or argue against it Flora had already let go of her hand, and moved towards the crowd. A small groan left her, "great, bloody great," Ella mumbled, now she knew how Nigel was thinking when Jamie thought it was good to go on a 'I can do this myself' trips. But there was no way she was going to let them out of her sight. So, she picked her phone up as it seemed like Adonis shifted location after Flora, she didn't like it one bit. Mariella quickly found Leon's number, and just hoped the phone was on, while she followed Adonis, to hell with meeting on the other edge of the marked - she wasn't going to take her eyes of the werewolf. Even if she hadn't trained like her brothers had, she knew better than to turn her back on an enemy. Not that Flora would be hard to track down with the fear she held. Adonis barely seemed to be bothered by the fairy following him, maybe it was the wind or just the fact that the human was the prey hadn't been caught yet. "Hey - yeah I'm sorry to call, we might have an issue," she licked her lips a little bit, overall rather calm about it, mostly because she was so focused on the movements Adonis made as he followed Flora. "Adonis is at the marked, he is after Flora, I'm just right behind him - but he is angry," she informed tensing her jaw a little bit. For a second Adonis stopped and looked back at her, starring at her for a second as if he was trying to figure out who to chase, "scratch that - pissed," she held her breath for a moment as Adonis took a few small streps closer to her, making her take a few steps back - still he didn't completely attack, but he liked causing the sparks of fear, letting them not know what he would do next.

Elias & Leon

Just saying goodbye to the people he had held a meeting with, he was on his way to see if Leon was up to grab some lunch after his meeting when his phone started to buzz, he picked it up and pressed his brows a bit together. Flora didn't just call him, he typically waited for him to have a free moment whenever he had one, not call him. So, he picked up, "hey, -" he took a deeper breath in listening to the beat of her heart, "what is going on Flora?" He pressed his brows a bit more together, heading a bit faster towards where he knew Leon would be, as Flora talked to him.
Flora

Flora

Humør : My heart is guarded but like… very poorly. The kind of guards that would let 3 kids in a trench coat into an R rated movie

IndlægEmne: Sv: We are in this together   We are in this together EmptyTors Jan 06, 2022 7:53 pm

She breathed out a little less nervous when Elias’s voice could be heard on the other side of the line. “It’s Adonis” she told him, looking over her shoulder. Pressing her brows together as it seemed like he had stopped. Why? Taking the chance, she went down a path of small stands, she started running hoping she might be able to shake Adonis of her trail as he seemed preoccupied. “I’m trying to shake him off my trail” she explained, feeling how her heart hammered in her chest. Scared didn’t even cover what she felt right now. She had seen just how he had attacked Elias, and she wasn’t prepared to go through some of the same.

Leon was walking towards the kitchen when his phone started buzzing. He quickly pulled it out with a smile on his lips “hey, I found your n-“ he pressed his brows together as she apologised for calling. An issue? His eyes widened as she explained she was following Adonis “Mariella, no, fuck” he hissed pressing his eyes together. “This is not a time a to play hero, you are turning around and getting away from him right now” he almost begged, knowing that right now it wasn’t the time to play hero to maybe save a friend. “His bite is venomous, it’ll kill you, you understand?” he tried to explain, “I’ll come now, but please, please keep your distance” he looked up and saw how Elias came walking towards him. “Mariella?” he asked, waiting for her to promise that she would turn around.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: We are in this together   We are in this together EmptyTors Jan 06, 2022 8:11 pm

Elias held his breath, he didn't even know he was able to hold it for that long, but he tried to figure out where she was just the sound around her, the marked he knew the marked. It would take little effort to get down there, and a quick tracking session he could quickly find her. "Okay, listen to me, stay clear from him okay. Keep doing what you are doing," he exhaled for a moment, hearing Leon hiss a little, seemed like they were both going. "I will be there before you know it," he heading towards the kitchen as he hung up.

Mariella licked her lips a little bit, took a step further back as she was told to turn around. What if he was just going to keep going after Flora? Then some more sense got knocked into her head by the bite being venomous, "I understand," she breathed out, still not liking taking her eyes of the werewolf that once again took a step closer. Mariella couldn't really keep her eyes on him nor the void within him that just called out to her that something was wrong. "Yeah, I hear you - I will keep my distance," she exhaled lowly. A part of her still wouldn't mind him rather following her than Flora, well because Mariella could fry him if needed to. "I'm east edge of the marked, close to the fancy new coffee shops we talked about," she informed licking her lips a little before a small gasp left her lips and she mumbled a quick little spell to slow Adonis' movements down as he had launched a bit faster towards her, then she turned around and started to speed a little bit up as she had promised. "I'm okay, see you soon," she looked around her trying to see if there was a place she could blend in.

Elias looked towards Leon but waited with saying anything till he the call had ended. "Seems like we are going on a wolf hunt," he sighed finding his key and headed towards the door, always something he didn't mind going down to the marked for a new scenery so it was easy to open a door to one of the shops. He quickly opened the door one of the bars in town, well it was the first place on his mind as he walked through with Leon.
Flora

Flora

IndlægEmne: Sv: We are in this together   We are in this together EmptyTors Jan 06, 2022 8:36 pm

I’ll try” she hid a low choke in her throat. She hung up and turned around to see if Adonis was still after her. Breathing out as she could see that he wasn’t after her anymore. She wasn’t a sprinter and had been too much inside to have any kind of strength to keep running. Putting her hands on her thighs she let out a big exhale. Maybe he just wanted to scare them. Now she just needed to find Mariella, make sure that she was okay. Moving back to where she came from, hiding behind stalls to make sure that she could hide if she did see him again, or turn around and find another way around.

He didn’t like how she sounded as she suddenly gasped and looked towards Elias “I’ll be there as quick as possible!” he explained and then nodded towards Elias as he said that it seemed like they were going for a wolf hunt. “Only to retrieve the girls and then we are back here” he told his brother, stepping through the door to the bar. He looked towards Elias with a slight raised brow. Really? Then he shook it and quickly was out of the door. There was a lot of people, but it wasn’t all that hard to pick up Mariella and Adonis scent. “You find Flora, I’ll find Mariella” he nodded towards his brother, and quickly ran towards the café they had talked about. He just hoped that he wasn’t too late. Ready to use his powers to make Adonis from stop advancing and send him back to where he came from.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: We are in this together   We are in this together EmptyTors Jan 06, 2022 8:49 pm

Stepping outside Elias took a deeper breath in, with the close encounter he had had with Adonis last month it wasn't hard to catch his scent, but also know Flora was separated from the group. So, he nodded to Leon when he said he should go find Flora and set off. He didn't like leaving Leon to deal with Adonis by himself, and hopefully he wouldn't have to - not that he didn't find Leon capable, but Adonis was just something else in his attack. He ran through the crowds of people wishing he could be more polite about it, but there wasn't really time for it now was there? So, he just pushed himself through towards the stalls where he could get Flora's scent. "Flora" He called out moving in closer towards her. Adonis was nearby but he couldn't form here tell if it was because he was staying in the middle of the girls or not. They just needed to get the girls and get out of here, that was what Leon had said. And right now, he actually hoped it would just go like that. "I'm here," he moved a bit closer looking over his shoulder to be sure for a moment then looking towards her.

Mariella stayed close to the area where she had said she would be, knowing the small spell would only cover her for so long, but she also didn't underestimate Elias and Leon's abilities to get somewhere quickly once they knew the location. It however seemed like for now Adonis kept his distance not fond of the fairy's tricks, and was rethinking his choices. Her abilities still focused on his mood as she was hiding behind the shop leaning with her back against the brick wall. Then she could feel Leon was close by making her exhale, and turn the corner carefully. It was easy for her to track Adonis, because no one had the same vibe as him so even if she didn't know where he was she knew he was out in the crowd. But right now her eyes just searched for Leon.
Flora

Flora

IndlægEmne: Sv: We are in this together   We are in this together EmptyTors Jan 06, 2022 9:03 pm

Careful about where she was going, she turned around as she heard a voice. There was a couple of people between them, but it didn’t matter. A bright smile formed over her lips as she started pushing through the crowd to get closer to him. She even heard him saying that he was here, but just as she was close enough to reach out and take his hand, she heard something in the crowd shout, she wasn’t sure if it was a typical come here and see what I have for sale, or if something else had happened. She felt how she was pushed back, and with annoyance she tried to keep herself as much as she could away from people touching her. Right about now, she should never had let herself get talked into going to the marked on a Friday. It almost felt like the more she tried to get closer to Elias, the further away she was being pushed, triggering her anxiety. She tried to signal Elias to move over to the other side, since it didn’t seem she would be able to go straight for him. Moving around she was just walking a few steps before she once again was pushed and fell. “Are you kidding me!?” she hissed, once again trying to see if she could get up without being knocked in the head by people.

Leon was quick to get to the café that Mariella had asked her to meet up, she had been smart and masked her smell. So, he wasn’t quite sure where it was, despite where she had already been and what she had touched. When he saw her, a smile broke out on his lips and he quickly pushed people to the side to get to her. His hands folding around her cheeks placing a soft kiss on her forehead. “You’re okay” he mumbled for himself holding her close for a moment, taking in her smell.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: We are in this together   We are in this together EmptyTors Jan 06, 2022 9:31 pm

So close, he cursed by the people almost making him fall back because they had to get to that bloody sale. Oh yeah, people was in a hurry to return Christmas presents this time of year, and of course on a Friday after work hours, brilliant timing. His eyes locked on Flora however, always something he was a born hunter knowing how to keep his focus on his goal. He tried to follow her signal to move to the other side. The same outcome, Elias this time just grabbed the first guy on his way by the collar and moved him out of his way to the other side and did the same with the following till people had realized not to go in his way. Then meeting Flora as she got up, not really saying anything but curse a little low pulling her into his embrace shortly looking around. "Let's find Leon and Mariella," he mumbled a little bit hoping they could avoid Adonis on the way, but he had Flora's scent, which worried him. It still took him a few seconds before actually letting go of the embrace he had trapped her in, letting his eyes rest towards hers. Well now of course he could just open the nearest door and kick her ass back to the mansion, but he also just preferred knowing she was close to him right now. "Or if you want I can send you directly back to the mansion," he exhaled a little knowing it was selfish of him to want her close when she could be safer without him back at the mansion.

The second her eyes met with his she breathed out and walked towards him, first stopping when she was in front of him, letting her nerves settle as she felt his hands towards her cheeks and his lips against his forehead, and she placed her arms around him. "Yeah," she confirmed and closed her eyes for a second, able for a moment to remove herself from Adonis' emotions, just a moment as Leon held her close. She believed Elias was finding Flora right this moment, so she found comfort in Flora wasn't running scared around alone. "Should we get the hell out of here?" She asked and took a deeper breath in.

What you guys don't like chatting?" his voice echoed low throughout the crowd, not to be detected directly. Mariella moved her eyes a little around trying to see if she could spot him again. He was just trying to freak them out. "That's a shame really, I hoped we could talk a little," he appeared in the crowd, still with good distance to them, not looking like someone who was going to attack however, well even Adonis wasn't stupid enough to attack a full on crowd and get that attention. But he just looked at Leon and the fairy. Because one of them knew more than she should.
Flora

Flora

IndlægEmne: Sv: We are in this together   We are in this together EmptyTors Jan 06, 2022 9:46 pm

She was grateful when she felt how Elias helped her up, she was just about to say something when she felt how he pulled her into his embrace and held her close for a moment. She could feel how the fear and anxiety slowly lifted from her shoulders, and she could relax. Not for long, but long enough for her to just calm down and think for a moment. Flora gave Elias a soft smile as he asked if they should find Leon and Mariella, without really letting her go. So she closed her eyes, taking in the soft scent around him and almost wishing they could stand like that for a moment. It felt like an eternity since she had seen him last. Which was stupid because they saw each other almost everyday, but not longer than maybe an hour or so enjoying some food and a cup of coffee. Was it selfish that she didn’t want to leave, just because it meant staying close to him a little while longer? She shook her head when he asked if she wanted to go straight back to the mansion, “No, I want to see if they are okay” she breathed out taking his hand so they wouldn’t get separated again as they walked towards where she was sure Elias could smell them.

Leon nodded pulling a little away, putting his hands on her shoulders he gave her a warm smile. Getting the hell out of there sounded like the best idea in a very long time. He turned his head towards Adonis as he suddenly spoke his eyes narrowed. “No we don’t like to talk, when you clearly don’t understand basic human civil manners” he spoke quite clearly pushing Mariella softly behind him. His eyes almost smile towards his uncle. “Don’t make me use my powers against you Adonis, leave on your own free will, and maybe give us a phone call, instead of just showing up like this, clearly not with the attention to play nice” licking his lips he narrowed his eyes, ready to yell stop at Adonis using compulsion if he felt like he came just a little to close.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: We are in this together   We are in this together EmptyFre Jan 07, 2022 4:25 am

Elias nodded and exhaled a little, "alright then, that's what we are going to do then," he held on to her hand, giving it a small squeeze as his eyes looked around. Elias could smell Adonis near them as well, which he didn't like - it could provoke Adonis even further to see Flora again, yet this time he was more prepared to see his uncle again than last time. This time he knew Adonis was in the crowd, and both him as well as Leon had powers that could force their uncle to obey if they needed him to do anything. So, he moved them around the crowd, hoping they could rather just go around behind Leon and Mariella in the end rather than run into Adonis on the way.

Adonis chuckled a little low, and licked his lips pulling a small smile, "I'm just looking around seeing if anything at the marked caught my interest, it's sale night - who doesn't like a two for one offer," he looked a little around clearly could smell Elias and the human not far away from them. Mariella stayed behind Leon as he had moved her behind him, the frustration vibrated from Adonis in ways she couldn't place, but she could feel it like an infection in her own veins the void in him, mainly because she hadn't stopped focusing on him since she had seen him. "But no, I know better than to make a scene down town," he announced and tilted her head a little turning his head a bit seeing Elias and the human, letting his eyes scan the human then moving his gaze to Leon and the fairy. "However, you will see me again," he licked his lips a little before taking a few steps back and turned around to disappear in the crowd. Too many people to do anything, and it wasn't like he had any luck in hunting them out of the marked. Mariella breathed out, closing her eyes for a moment as she finally let her powers release from Adonis, then opening them looking towards Flora and Elias, as her arm grabbed around Leon's.

"Seems like you got enough excitement for the day, how about we go home huh?" Elias stepped closer towards them, letting his eyes scan the crowd quickly, as it seemed like Adonis had at least been smart not just jumping them for now. But making a promise that he would see them again, not really the kind of promise he would like. And he knew they would have to go by their father and tell him Adonis was close by. Mariella nodded a little agreeing to Elias' words, "those words sound like music to my ears," she exhaled a little, at least her and Flora had gotten to enjoy a few hours before Adonis had disrupted the peace. Elias looked around finding the nearest door, so he could walk over and unlock it so they could get home.
Leon
Royal
Leon

Humør : “I fix what's broken - except in the heart.”
Antal indlæg : 135

IndlægEmne: Sv: We are in this together   We are in this together EmptyLør Jan 08, 2022 8:21 pm

When she felt the energy from the angry werewolf, her other arm found Elias’ upper arm, pulling herself a little closer to him. Finding comfort that at least he was here. Even though it hadn’t stopped Adonis last time. Her eyes glided around the marked to see if she could find him. But it seemed like he either had left or just didn’t care about her anymore. Which, to say the least, was a relief.

Leon kept his eyes on his uncle while he talked, even though it seemed like he was retreating, he didn’t put much faith in the fact that Adonis wasn’t the kind of person that would attack if you took his eyes off him. Keeping his ground, he made sure that Adonis knew that if there was the slights reason to, he would use both his power and he would attack back. One of the good things about knowing that family members would just come back. Because when it came down to it, he didn’t want to be the one to kill their uncle, especially since it seemed like his father still thought that there was something that could save his brother. He didn’t answer Adonis, and just watched how he started to walk away.

Yes, home sounds like a good idea” Leon let out a soft exhale, and then turned around pulling Mariella into his arms. Flora giving Mariella a soft smile, before waiting for Elias to open a door so they could get back to the mansion. She really shouldn’t have left the secure surroundings she had been placed in. Knowing that one couldn’t live that way, always fearing what would happen next. That she needed to get out every now and then. Leon placed an arm around Mariella’s shoulders and waited for Flora to step inside the door before he followed along with Ella.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: We are in this together   We are in this together EmptyLør Jan 08, 2022 8:45 pm

Mariella closed her arms around Leon and just held him close towards her for the moment as Elias was finding his key and a door that worked, at least Leon's embrace was more than enough to no longer feel connected to Adonis'. Then finally Elias opened the door leading directly back to the living room and gestured Flora to step in first, then letting Mariella and Leon inside, before he finally stepped through himself and locked the door behind him, taking the key out and placed it back in his pocket. Mariella kept her arm around Leon, looking towards Flora for a moment, feeling bad that she was so upset over what had happened - seemed like it would take a great deal to get her back out again, then again it sounded like something she would try again at some point.

"There is something wrong with your uncle, you know," that was perhaps not the right words, and she was confirmed on it not being the right choice of words when Elias chuckled a little as if it was an obvious observation. But that was an obvious observation of course, but she could dig deeper than that and she had. "Like, not that kind of wrong - just, I don't - it's hard to explain," she folded her lips a little bit looking towards Leon, it wasn't imposible to explain because she knew just how it had felt and it hadn't been pleasant and she knew she wasn't wrong in what she had discovered. Elias narrowed his eyes a little bit, looking shortly towards Flora and grabbed her hand giving it a soft squeeze raising a brow to if she was alright. "Let's make you a cup of tea," he mumbled a bit taking Flora with him to the kitchen.
Flora

Flora

IndlægEmne: Sv: We are in this together   We are in this together EmptyLør Jan 08, 2022 9:14 pm

When Elias chuckled about the fact that Mariella told them that something was wrong with their uncle, Leon looked at her a little confused. Because he understood that she didn’t mean, that there was something wrong with his mindset or the fact that he was so angry. Because that was something Leon could feel as well. Hatred, wrath and so much jealousy. As Elias took Flora’s hand and announced that they should make her a cup of tea, Leon turned towards Ella and raised a brow. “How do you mean, wrong?” he asked, because maybe his father had been on to something all these years. “Sorry, my father always talked about that something was missing from his brother, but he couldn’t really explain what – which might be why he keeps giving him all these chances, even though he doesn’t deserve them” he tried to explain why he was so curious about the matter, even though he was sure that he didn’t even need to justify his questions.

At this point Flora had tried to keep her emotions in check. Always trying to calm her heart, especially now that there were no reasons why it should be beating a little faster. Just because Elias was taking her hand and looking at her with those eyes. “Tea sounds nice” she said with a soft smile and follow along with him. Looking over her shoulder giving Mariella a soft smile, letting her now that she was okay. Even though her emotions were all over the place. “How was your day?” Flora asked a little out of place, mostly just to do some small talk so they didn’t have to think too much about what had happened on the marked. Since, when it came down to it. Nothing had really happened.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: We are in this together   We are in this together EmptyLør Jan 08, 2022 9:26 pm

She took a smaller yet deeper breath in, trying to find the words, but he added that his father always had felt like something was missing. There was the key word, missing. "Well, it was like anger, frustration all of that, but the anger felt real, but wasn't not entirely. So I was digging deeper," Mariella exhaled a little, sitting down on the nearest sofa still looking towards Leon, "but the missing part. I felt like that. It was empty, dark - like void, one you past the rage and frustration, It was almost like," she pressed her brows a little bit together knowing what words she wanted to use, but also afraid it sounded perhaps a little too dramatic, "it's what I would imagine not having a heart feel like," she scratched the back of her head a little bit, "just cold and empty," she mumbled a little still having small shivers from the trip to the void, but at least she wasn't effected that harshly.

Elias chuckled a little lowly, how was his day? "Well it was alright, a few boring meetings. Plenty of things I would rather have done," he went over to get the kettle on. "Then a good run for my money just before lunch - but then there is room for a little extra," Elias joked with a small a laugh then turning towards her taking her in. "I'm very happy you are okay, you got me real scared for a moment there," he confessed and licking his lips a little bit waiting for the water to boil. Mostly because he didn't trust his uncle, especially not when he twice had tried to make a target out of Flora, to that point he almost didn't care if there was something out of the normal wrong with his uncle.
Flora

Flora

IndlægEmne: Sv: We are in this together   We are in this together EmptyLør Jan 08, 2022 9:50 pm

Leon nodded slowly as she went on with her explanation about what was wrong. To let her now that he understood where she was going, or at least was following while she tried to put into words what she meant. What I would imagine not having a heart would feel like. Time stood still for a moment, just for a small period of time as things started to connect in his brain. Small puzzle pieces that fitted together. Even though some were still missing. He only knew one, one woman that was able to do that to another person. He didn’t even question why she would be interested in having a heart of his family if Adonis had looked at her wrong or she just liked to have the piece on her chessboard to move around as she pleased. “I need to check something, come with me” he said, taking her hand and walked towards the library with her.

Flora gave him a soft smile, as he played along with her question and actually told her about how his day had been. “Oh damn, did I ruin lunch?” she said with a teasing smile, doing her best to mask the terror and fright that was underneath the smile that formed on her plum lips. Then as the laughter and joke fell to the ground and he looked at her, his eyes taking her in, never failing to take her breath away. The smile faded away, and all that was back was the scared girl from the marked that thought she was going to get hurt. His confession struck something inside of her, and she was again afraid of putting too much weight on his words. That they weren’t what she thought they meant, or he didn’t mean it that way. She found that fake smile and let out a soft chuckle raising her hand and spreading them out. “But I’m fine, as you just said, I’m okay and nothing happened” she assured him nodding, letting her arms fall down her sides again.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: We are in this together   We are in this together EmptyLør Jan 08, 2022 10:04 pm

It wasn't often she always felt like her powers were understood by others, she knew how hard it could be to tag along with understanding how it worked, but she had always felt like she didn't even have to explain them to Leon, it was just like he understood it, which was making it a lot easier to explain it as well. She didn't fear sounding oddly insane the same way. And it seemed like what she said was putting some things together, so Mariella let him take in the information and got up to follow him to the library when he mentioned that he needed to check something out. Now, Mariella also knew one person who had the power to take hearts, because it had almost happened to Cassian. Not that she had been there, but she had been in the room when Daisy could feel how close to death he had been - and that was a feeling Mariella would much rather forget as well. "So, what are we looking for?" She asked looking around the massive library, still holding his hand.

Elias tilted his head a little to the side as her smile crumbled, showing what was behind the mask. He didn't like she was scared, he didn't like anything or anyone for bringing out fright in Flora, and he wished to hunt it away and make sure it never surfaced again even if it was an impossible task. Then the fake smile found its way back up, which made him sigh a little bit. "Even if nothing happened, it doesn't change the fact that something could've happened, and that is okay not to be okay when it comes to seeing my uncle," he exhaled a little bit and clicked his tongue a little bit, "I know I was losing my mind for a second by the thought of what I would have done if he had reached you before I did," he confessed a little lower looking into her eyes. Elias took a step closer towards her letting the kettle boil as he took a sharper breath in, "you are far too important to me than for me not be worried about your safety," he took a deeper breath in letting his hand find her chin for a moment and let his index finger support underneath it while his thumb caressed slowly over it.
Flora

Flora

IndlægEmne: Sv: We are in this together   We are in this together EmptySøn Jan 09, 2022 8:38 am

He walked into the room where a lot of the books that was also in their library in the castle roamed here. Now, after everything with Flora, Leon had contacted Sarah, knowing that she was an expert in making new spells, he had asked if there was a possibility to link the two rooms, so they would have access to their knowledge from every corner of their libraries. Almost making it a pocket dimension only with the books. Which made things so much easier to find, but also dangerous. That if someone that they didn’t want to know about what they knew, could just walk into the room, and have the possibility to take what they needed to know and then run off. Not that it would ever happen, but it was the danger of doing it this way. “We are looking for my father’s old journals, hopefully they can shed some light on what happened to my uncle back when we were fighting against the pureblood vampires” they had all been so young back then, it was almost unimaginable to think about now.

Her eyes blinked a little, as he told her that it was okay not to be okay. She had never really practiced that. The show had to go on, right? She had performed since she had been a little girl, it was a hard thing to turn off at this point. His words, it made her heart beat in a weird way, she could feel sweat pull in the nape of her neck. Down her spine and goosebumps crawl over her skin. Eyes widened, hard to breathe.
Feeling his fingers find her chin, thumb gliding over her skin. Far too important. Like a friend? They had become great friends of course. “Y-yes” she stammered slowly giving him a soft smile, almost yelling at herself in her head telling her to shut down the feelings desperately trying to crawl to the surface. Should she point out the friend thing? So, he didn’t think that she was falling for him as well? She knew, that one more heartbreak wasn’t something she would be able to survive. But her tongue were in knots, and she wasn’t able to say anything other than just look into his eyes.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: We are in this together   We are in this together EmptySøn Jan 09, 2022 9:27 am

She licked her lips a little bit looking around, now her family had a great set of books regarding different things, but it looked like nothing compared to all of these books and files, she would know - Mariella had spent half if not most her life just reading and studying the different things when everyone else was out on a hunt and there wasn't anything else she could help with. But she nodded, needing to find old journals from back then, at least there seemed to be just some sort of system in all of this, there had to be she theorized, still completely mesmerized by everything. Now all the things she had written was mostly written to a hunters perspective, details left out to not humanize the different species to much. "Got it," she once again nodded, before giving his hand a little squeeze then let go and started looking around. Another little spell she knew she perhaps used the most was the one for finding things, it was highly useful whenever Mila had lost a toy or something close to it, or when she needed to help Alison finding something in the bakery. Here at least it made a different set of journals move a little out from the different shelves, making it easier to find than having to go through every single little thing. Mariella didn't know why it had to be about back then, then again she couldn't know if it was at that time something had changed in the way Adonis had acted. She walked over to one of the journals and pulled it out to look it over if it had any of the dates they looked for, then putting it back when it was from a different century, after all there was a lot of journals.

He had known for so long by now, how he felt about her and here he had walked a fine line around it. Why? Because he simply knew she had her heart broken by Charles, and he knew just how deeply he had fallen in love with her. And she deserved being fallen madly in love with, with someone who could give her simply everything she deserved, but was he even that person? He hadn't been that person for many years, but he wanted to be. Elias kept his eyes locked with Flora's. He had lived for so many years, it shouldn't be hard to go to confession about how you felt. He wanted to protect her heart. Elias knew if he waited for too long, then it could be too late, and he simply wouldn't take that chance, maybe he was a bit selfish for that reason, wanting to be hers. "Hey," he hated himself for starting off like that, but oh well, "I like you - like, I like like you," Elias folded his lips a little bit, moving his hand from her chin to her cheek, still focusing on her eyes. To take a risk, should he take a risk? He did, he took the chance and leaned in letting his lips brush softly against hers at first, pulling a little away, mostly to get her reaction to what he just had done.
Flora

Flora

IndlægEmne: Sv: We are in this together   We are in this together EmptySøn Jan 09, 2022 10:21 am

Leon found a couple himself before he walked towards the table and sat down, starting to look through the journals, hoping it wouldn’t take too long. At least his father had stopped journaling the last couple of hundred years. But when you lived as long as they did, it still left a whole lot to look through. He clapped one book shut as he looked up towards Mariella and gave her a small apologetic smile. “I’m sorry, I’m sure this wasn’t how you imagined this day would be spend” he sighed and opened a new journal to see if this was the right one. His eyes caught some of the text, and even though it wasn’t the right dates he couldn’t really help but read it with a soft expression on his face.

A soft hmm, left her as he gained her attention by saying hey. She raised a brow, waiting for what he wanted to tell her. That things were going to get better, that she didn’t need to worry. That he would protect her, and that she had friends here. But it wasn’t what he was about to say at all. I like you. She knew that. Like, like you. What? Time stopped; she was sure of it. She could hear her pulse in her ear. Thumping like crazy, almost like the sound of the ocean. Almost like she couldn’t really comprehend what he had just told her. Waiting for time to start, and he was asking her if she was okay. That those words never had left him, and she had just imagined all of it, like a dream. When he leaned in, time started. Flora closed her eyes and felt the soft pressure of his lips against hers. She almost fell towards him as he pulled away. Her eyes still closed. Then she opened them, her green a little hazily looked at him. “Could you, you know, maybe, I don’t know, do – that – again?” she asked him a little hesitantly placing her hands on his shoulders.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: We are in this together   We are in this together EmptySøn Jan 09, 2022 10:51 am

Mariella grabbed a few more journals, and turned around as he spoke, making her chuckle a little bit, "it's alright, I'm happy to help," she assured him and walked towards the table and placed a few more of the journals on the table. "Besides, I'm spending my time with you, then it's spent quite alright," Mariella added opening one of the journals and let her eyes travel over the pages. There were many words written, and she had to keep herself from not just reading on because it was interesting. She had read some of Reginald's journals before, just mostly because he had stuff about the species Maya and Katelyn were, but it was always interesting reading different point of views. Now, she knew Nigel had a few books at home as well, but it wouldn't help if they needed to look through the eyes of Leon's father and not being objective on the subject. "I reckon there might be something here," she made a little unsure grimace, but turned the journal towards Leon, at least Adonis' name was mentioned, but Leon knew more specific if it was the right date or not.

His eyes caught hers, and he couldn't really begin to explain how warm his entire body felt, how his heart was singing for the first time in forever. Elias had completely forgotten how it felt like to kiss someone you loved, stand this close and for the person to ask if he could kiss her again. "Yeah, yeah I can do that," he whispered, letting his thumb slowly brush over her skin, before closing his eyes once again leaning in, letting his lips once again meet with hers, not as hesitantly as before. His other hand finding its way towards her hip towards her lower back keeping her closer towards him.
Flora

Flora

IndlægEmne: Sv: We are in this together   We are in this together EmptySøn Jan 09, 2022 11:34 am

He couldn’t help the bright smile forming on his lips, as she told him that she was happy to help. It became slightly bigger when she added the part of spending time with him was time spend alright. He let out a soft chuckle, looking down at the journals and turned some pages, before he closed it and found a new one. His eyes looked towards her again, when she explained that she thought she had found the right one. Instead of letting her turn it around for him to see, he got up from his seat and walked over on the other side of the table and sat down beside her instead. Mostly so she could read along if she wanted too. “Hmm, yeah” he mumbled, looking at the dates. He made a small grimace letting his tongue glide over his teeth. “Seems about right” he mumbled flipping a page, as he let his eyes glide over his father’s delicate writing. Sometimes one would think it had been a woman that had written this, but as his father had always told them. It was a way for him to cope with everything that had been going on. Like he could close that chapter when he was done with a journal. “Around the time where Revna was placed in her tomb” he mumbled a little to himself, Adonis had acted weird for a couple of days, weeks even. Well, it didn’t give as much as he actually wanted to know. So, he got up, and found some of the books telling the story about Rebekah the first witch, and what her powers were. At least what his father and other hunters had written down over the many years she had been a hunted woman. “I don’t know, maybe it’s just wishful thinking that is something that might be able to redeem what my uncle has done” he let out a soft exhale and pushed away the books. Leaning back in his chair and let his hands run over his face into his hair.

Flora had placed her teeth in the bottom of her lips, while she waited on what he would say to her request. And when he told her that he could, she released the bite and closed her eyes. This time it came so naturally. Feeling how everything in her entire body started to flame up. What could be described as butterflies fluttered around in her heart and her mind. Her hands that had been placed on his shoulders, one found its way into his hair and the other placed itself on the nape of his neck. This time she pulled him closer. Pressing her lips towards his. Would you look at that, her first kiss. And it actually felt just as amazing as she had always thought it would be.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: We are in this together   We are in this together EmptySøn Jan 09, 2022 12:07 pm

Her eyes followed him as he got up and sat down beside her, and Mariella's eyes followed along as they tried to dig deeper into the story. The story about Revna was one she had heard before, mainly because of Aaron having been turned by Ilene or Letha or whatever she called herself these days. But reading it from the eyes of one of the parts that had actually put her there, the reasons behind it. Mariella kept on reading in the journal as Leon got up and grabbed another book, about Rebekah. Then she turned her head towards Leon and tilted it a little bit to the side, as he pushed away the books and leaned a little back. Mariella turned her front towards him and placed a hand just above his knee looking at him, as he other one reached his shoulder, "and maybe it is, but there is also a chance there is another part of the story we just don't understand yet," Mariella lifted her hand from his shoulder to his cheek letting her thumb brush over it shortly. "But we will figure it out," she was confident about that part. One way or the other they would find some hidden truths in all of this. Mariella wondered if Alison could being them closer to any information, or if perhaps they should inform more parts to get more eyes on theories. However, she understood the need of being sure about something before giving other a sense of false hope, no one liked false hope.

Elias felt the way her hand started making its way into his hair, making him pull her closer, enjoying the feeling of her hands against his neck as she kissed him back. Completely savouring the moment, till their lips needed to release to get air, and he leaned his forehead against hers, still with his eyes closed just taking the moment in. "See, that I've wanted to do for weeks," he mumbled a little as he confessed, but it was the truth. Elias also knew this was her first kiss, because she had told him she hadn't kissed anyone before, while she had been completely out in the woods - literally - and he had wanted it to be as close to perfect as if could be. At least the many times he had let his mind play it out for him, hoping he would at some point get the chance - and here he was, he had taken his shot, and he was so thankful he had.
Flora

Flora

IndlægEmne: Sv: We are in this together   We are in this together EmptySøn Jan 09, 2022 9:49 pm

He nodded slowly turning his head towards her with a smile filled with gratitude. He was truly happy that she was sitting here next to him, and maybe it was the reason why he also wanted to figure out what was going on, if they could find a legitimate reason for the actions his uncle had done towards his family for so many years. Why he could just turn his back and become so eaten up with jealousy and rage towards many of them. That he would actually choose to hurt the people that he knew that they loved. Because if they could, and everything could be explained with the fact that Rebekah did in fact have Adonis’s heart hidden away somewhere. Poking around in it, seeing just what her magic could do with a heart that never died. “My bet is, if anything she would have it, I don’t really see anything else that would make sense if his heart actually was missing” he said with a soft exhale, and let his hand find the back of hers. Letting his fingertips massage their way into her hair and over her scalp.

She was breathing heavily when he let their lips break from the kiss. Her eyes still close when she felt his forehead press against hers. Had wanted to do that for weeks. She couldn’t help but let out a soft laugh. “What, when I was filled with tears and smeared with make-up, telling you I was basically a twenty-nine virgin that hadn’t tried anything romantically before?” she teased him, not painting a very pretty picture of herself. She opened her eyes and looked up at him. “I would lie if I hadn’t fantasied about it, once or twice” Flora exhaled with a soft grin on her lips.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: We are in this together   We are in this together EmptySøn Jan 09, 2022 10:20 pm

Heartless, it was a term she had heard many people use around different situations. She even once had heard Elenora mention it was how she thought Quentin was acting, as if he didn't have a heart, which Mariella knew hadn't been the case - yet she had never dared to get close enough to explore what was covered in the darkness called Quentin's emotions. Now this was different, if Rebekah had taken his heart, they had to know for sure, and it wasn't like they should just go back down there and hunt him down to find out - even if she could uncover the truth with a few minutes close enough to Adonis. Then there was a person like Natasha who could get visions from the past, but her powers were still very unpredictable. Her mind snapped out of its race of theories as she felt his fingertips trace through her hair, locking her eyes with his again shortly before she leaned in and placed a soft peak by the edge of his lips, "like I said once before, we make a pretty good team," she whispered against his lips. Still, they had to figure out if they should tell Damian and Melanie or wait till they were more sure in their theory or had an actual prove other than what couldn't be explained by other means than Mariella's own powers.

Her laughter made him chuckle a little, "oh yeah - best look ever," he teased her right back, letting his hand from her cheek run through her hair, the soft locks. "Oh yeah? Along with the one where you were sleep talking to me while I put you to bed?" He chuckled a little bit letting his nose touch hers for a second with a little poke, before he moved his head a little bit back looking at her, just taking her in completely. It was always something when you met someone and you just knew it was the person you wanted to be with, even if it had taken him a few hours and Leon commenting on it for Elias to actually realizing what was going on within in - then to actually accepting and understanding that feeling again, to admitting it out loud.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: We are in this together   We are in this together Empty

We are in this together
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Grounds of Lily Centrum :: Markedet: Lillies-
Gå til: