Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

It's the aesthetic for me

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Stefanja

Stefanja

Humør : My life is organized chaos.
Antal indlæg : 178

It's the aesthetic for me Empty
IndlægEmne: It's the aesthetic for me   It's the aesthetic for me EmptyLør Jan 01, 2022 10:11 pm

Date and time: 02/01/2022, midday
Place: West of the woods
Weather: Slightly windy
Outfit: Stefanja’s outfit
Dedicated to: @Deacon

Stefanja had arrived for a short surprise visit a while ago, and went home after a couple of weeks. Everything she had made while she had been there, photos, videos and blog posts had been blowing up. This was the reason why, she didn’t see a good reason to stay in Russia with her parents. She was earning more money that what she was used to, and what she was used to was already quite a lot. Besides, she had to make a life for herself, and what better way to do that, than move away from the homey walls of Russia, and move in where her siblings lived?

Around her neck, she carried a SLR camera. She had her hands in her jacket’s pockets and wandered around looking for a good place to take some pretty pictures. Yes, she might have been walking for hours, and taking pictures on her way, but it never really got good enough. She also carried a camera stand in a backpack to make it easier if she had to do modeling photos by herself. She was an independent woman after all. She was walking with her eyes on her phone, both navigating herself, listening to music in her headphones and writing down a draft for the post she would post when she got back to the hotel she was staying at. Yes, a hotel. She had the money to stay at a hotel for months. Thanks again massive number of viewers. She looked up, while thinking about how to express herself when her eyes fell upon what seemed to be some kind of shelters. Almost something that could look like a camp. She pulled her camera up and started taking some pictures of this very alternative way one could stay out. With her eyes almost glued to the camera, she started to take more detailed pictured of what could resemble a home or old bonfires.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Deacon
Alfa
Deacon

Antal indlæg : 65

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's the aesthetic for me   It's the aesthetic for me EmptySøn Jan 02, 2022 4:42 pm

Outfit minus the shirt x)
The last couple of days had been fine, clearly most of the young pups seemed to know what they wanted to learn or do. This had on the other hand given Deacon more to look after, the death of Diego and Melissa leaving it clearly gave him a lot more on his plate at least for a while. As the sun had started to raise. Deacon went for a stroll taking a good look at the encampment when he heard a click like someone taking pictures or were taking time.

Deacon then looked around and before anyone could reacted near him, he had taken of to figure out where it was from and, who there was trespassing. Near the houses a few pups looked out of the doors, trying to see what was going on and following the sound of cliks. As the Alfa moved closer more and more decide to look outside the small windows there were, in the small shelters. As Deacon came closer the smell, was something new a Human of all things, he then started to move a bit more peaceful or at least to a calm exstent.

The alfa in him was not clear, but to and extend it was. His eyes turned towards her when he could finally see her, “Hello is there something I can help you with.” His voice was soft, and sounded nice, but at the same time, he stood calm as he had gotten up to her. He did not see her as a threat now, but maybe he needed more control around the borders, if she could have gotten that close.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's the aesthetic for me   It's the aesthetic for me EmptyTirs Feb 22, 2022 7:00 pm

Stefanja was in the middle of taking a picture of a bird who sat on top of one of the roofs as she heard someone step closer. She tried to focus, but as he opened his mouth and started speaking the bird flew off. She removed the camera from her face and looked where the bird had been before she lowered the camera with a sigh. She looked over her shoulder to see the man, who looked somewhat Mexican, or maybe just from the south states of America. “Hi. No, I’m good by myself,” she said with a kind smile. “I’m just taking some pictures,” she responded before she shrugged a little. “Can I help you with anything?” she wondered, feeling a little odd about him having found her and speaking to her.
Deacon
Alfa
Deacon

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's the aesthetic for me   It's the aesthetic for me EmptyFre Feb 25, 2022 12:10 pm

When she said she was good by herself and that she was just taking some pictures he raise his eyebrow. "An what do you plan to do with those pictures." He asked a bit defences.

On the encampent a few kids, now seem to peak out and looking at what was going on with Deacon and this new person on the camp,

"I am living here, with my pack" He said as he acted calm, returning her friendly smile,

"so i would really like you to not share pictures of the area Miss ?" He asked clearly looking for a name from her, she was no threat but if she where, he would not hesitated up actually be acting on it
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's the aesthetic for me   It's the aesthetic for me EmptyFre Feb 25, 2022 9:59 pm

“Well, I’m an influencer,” she explained with a light smile, “So, I’ll blog about them of course. It’s a beautiful place,” she explained. Originally, she would write about the place in hope that she could get a photoshoot out here, or inspire others to go exploring. There were many ideas and intentions with the pictures.
She was about to put her camera up to take a few more pictures when she heard him tell something about living here with his pack? She looked at him with wondering smile. No frown, that left ugly wrinkles. He explained that he didn’t want her to share the pictures. She turned to him and let the camera once again rest against her torso. “I’m sorry, you live here? In the wilderness?” she wondered, not really letting him answer before she added another question while looking around, “With your pack?” she wondered and looked back at him. “I’m sorry but the only thing that I know that lives and thrives in packs are wolves. So unless you got a flock of wolves hanging around, I don’t really understand,” she said with a wide smile before she quickly grabbed her camera and brought it up to her eyes, pointing it at him, “Cheese!” she said before she clicked the shutter button and took a picture of him.
Deacon
Alfa
Deacon

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's the aesthetic for me   It's the aesthetic for me EmptySøn Mar 06, 2022 9:29 pm

As soon as the camera was taken up, she said chess as she took a picture, he gave out a growl when she took the picture taking his hand up. “don’t do that.” He growled a little, being annoyed by it as he then turned his attention towards her.

When she then shortly after commented on him living here and gave out what could only be described as a reason behind why anyone would be living here, he gave out a little sigh oh this woman seemed to not know anything about creatures like werewolves.

“Well, you are kind of right, I live here with my pack, and we are wolves “He said as he then turned his attention towards her, trying to explain it to her without having to turned her world upside down.

“We are more than Humans if you would believe that, so I ask you one more time, don’t share the pictures, I would hate to lose this place.” A bump sounded mere meters from them, as a kid not any older than 3 years old, a young werewolf girl felt out of the door, where some of them had been hiding
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's the aesthetic for me   It's the aesthetic for me EmptySøn Mar 06, 2022 9:56 pm

Stefanja furrowed her brows as he mentioned that he was indeed living there with his pack, and they were wolves. She didn’t understand, and therefore simply pulled a friendly smile, “That’s odd,” she announced. Now, one couldn’t really change her perspective about it being odd that he lived with a flock of animals in the woods, at least one should be quite persuasive to change her mind about it being odd. He continued to explain that they were more than humans, which only confused her more. “I won’t tell anyone where they can find the place,” she said, agreeing to most of what he said. She was going to use the pictures of the place no matter what. She would just not tell people where they could find it. “You’re not going to lose your spot, mister. Everything is fine,” she assured him with a friendly smile. Her eyes looked towards the kid that fell to the floor and her eyes widened, “Oh, poor kid,” she said and would approach the kid to help her up onto her feet and check if she had gotten hurt.
Deacon
Alfa
Deacon

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's the aesthetic for me   It's the aesthetic for me EmptyTirs Mar 15, 2022 8:35 pm

As the woman stated it was odd, he gave a sigh, she had no idea about werewolves apparently. His attention where on, her as she promised him, he would not have any trouble, he did not know how to react on that. It was not until the woman moved towards the little girl, as she saw the woman move towards her, she backed away, this made Deacon stand in front of the human girl.

Growling as, he stood and looked at her a bit defence. “That’s great, but since you came into this Area, you still have not told me your name or why you are here.” He stated as his eyes locked with Stefanja.

The little girl then got herself up, and hurry to hide behind a him. “So, who are you, how did you find this place, and most importantly is anyone with you.” His aura and voice seemed defensive for his pack, and this was no exception, as soon as he saw some new faces, he did not know how he would react, when it came to defend his pack.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's the aesthetic for me   It's the aesthetic for me Empty

It's the aesthetic for me
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Skoven :: Vest-
Gå til: