Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Everything is upside down

Go down 
+4
Ace
Atarah
Mary-Jane
Zadkiel
8 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

Humør : It's over. Take time to rest. You fought well.
Fag : PE, mathmatics
Antal indlæg : 327

Everything is upside down Empty
IndlægEmne: Everything is upside down   Everything is upside down EmptySøn Dec 26, 2021 4:28 pm

Everything is upside down Oz0h

Time and date: 18:40, January 15th 2022. The day before Zadkiel’s birthday.
Place: Oakheart beach
Weather: Snowy-rain. Freezing temperatures.
Outfit: Zadkiel, white t-shirt, dark pants, white shoes and a beige jacket. Oscar, black pants and shoes, light grey shirt
Dedicated to: @Letha and @Oscar

Zadkiel

Things had been progressively odd for a while. Zadkiel had chosen to take a sick leave at his job to try and figure out what was going on. He had started that since the beginning of the new year, but he hadn’t told anyone about it buy his psychologist. Every day, when he usually was supposed to meet at work, he got up and went to the fitness until he knew that Letha would get up from bed. He would then keep his distance and try and follow her to see what she was doing in her free time, and for every day that had been going, he got more and more confused.
Of course, he couldn’t continue to play detective, and occasionally he walked straight into a trap, and never really got to know what was going on except for the fact that he was loosing blood.

Killian

He picked up the phone with a little frown, “Yes?” he replied, only to hear a frustrated Letha on the other end of the line. “Hold up, hold up. Zadkiel is missing?” he wondered and glanced over at Eris. “We haven’t seen him, sorry.” He said and looked over at Mary-Jane who sat with her friend. The friend shook her head too. She hadn’t seen her neighbor when she had been home. Iris didn’t seem to know anything herself. “None of us have,” he added. “I’ll keep an eye out and I’ll come back to you as soon as I know something. Don’t do anything stupid.” He said before he left the dinner table.

Oscar

Oscar liked company, and lately it seemed like Letha liked his company too. No, it wasn’t like it was the same company as when Iris was in his company, but it was company. Questions about the past and all of the chaos and relations she had. Oscar believed it was very interesting to see how the innocent vampire got to know all of the horrible things she had done. Seeing how her face cracked in disappointment and how she seemed to get a greater and greater bloodlust from every time they met. The only thing Oscar was really observant of, was whether or not Ilene or Revna showed through the surface. After all, Oscar had finally found his kitsune and certainly didn’t like that she was in risk of being threatened. Iris was too precious. She warmed the cold heart in a way no one else could.
But as Letha had left him that day, the klutz of an angel had fallen out of his hiding. Oscar had been by the angels side in a second and knocked him out. Oscar had then found a small house by the shore and made the male angel hang upside down inside, with a slit in the arm and a pretty glassbowl underneath. Why not collect some of the blood while he had the pretty man visiting? Of course, he would let the man go when things got too boring or when the man seemed to have lost a little too much blood, but things were going slowly as of right now. Oscar himself sat outside and looked at the water and the dark sky.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

Humør : All I want is you
Fag : Track | Geografi | Vejleder | Ansvars person
Antal indlæg : 361

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything is upside down   Everything is upside down EmptySøn Dec 26, 2021 5:26 pm

Now, Letha might not have handled this as she should have done. But getting almost nine thousand worth of memories back, even though it was happening very slowly because of the spell that Killian had cast over her. She couldn’t help but scratch at the surface. Letting small pieces leak through the shield. And what she found, it terrified her. She had been so cold, so none caring. She had children, four of them, at least. And a grandchild. Knowing she had been a horrible mother, that was almost what scared her the most. That she had been in a relationship with his son Edward? It sickened her. Even though there were still the voice in her, telling her that she had adored it. Loved how he had been so devoted to her. So, she had done the only thing she felt like she could do. She had sought out Oscar, the only one that she had known her entire life. Maybe he hadn’t been there through it all, but he knew her, maybe better than she had known herself. That was when things, had gotten weird. Because clearly, she had been very much in love with him. To a point where it had become extremely toxic as she didn’t want to let him go, even though he wasn’t in love with her. The things he had shown her, the things he had told her. Of course, it took a toll on the woman that wanted to do good. That had turned her back to what it was like to be a vampire. But as she rediscovered just how powerful she was, and how much control she had over her powers.

Just like always, her and Zadkiel was masters in not wanting to worry one another. So, she had kept it a secret, wanting him to focus on being there for his family while she figured things out herself. She had thrived in her new job and loved that she had decided to put her PI days on the shelf.  Helping students and teach, it brought her new meaning. But she needed to know who she was.

Zadkiel I’m home!” she shouted, knowing that she was late. But when she couldn’t smell the dinner cooking, she got nervous. Either he was there letting her know that he knew and was disappointed that she hadn’t let him in on what she was doing. Letha quickly noticed that the smell of him, wasn’t fresh nor present. It was from his clothes hanging in the entrée way, not because he was sitting in the living room. Everything was dark. She tried calling him, but no one was picking up. It just kept ringing. She found the contacts of his siblings, her finger hovering over it. She felt how her throat closed, how could she call them, when a year ago Seraphina had been missing? And they had gone through so much, no, she needed to find him then she could let them know that he was alright. So, she called the only other person that she knew could help. Killian.

Hi, Killian – I’m sorry I’m calling but, Zadkiel isn’t here, and –“ she folded her lips together as he guessed it himself. Last time Oscar had been here, he had threatened to take a bite of Zadkiel. Maybe that was why she had thought about calling her former lover. Because, he had seen what had gone down that day. “I think I have noticed that I’ve been not myself, so I hasn’t come by your place to demand answers, has he?” she asked, knowing that Zadkiel was the type to seek out other people first, before actually just confronting her with his troubles. Iris peaked up as she heard what was going on, shook her head she hadn’t seen Zadkiel. “I’ve been seeing Oscar, Killian” she breathed, pinching the bridge of nose, knowing what Killian would think about that. Now, this caught Iris interest even more. She quickly got up from her seat and followed her father grabbing his phone. “Sometimes, I think you forget what I’m capable off” she teased “Stay on the line” she told the person on the other side. Then she closed her eyes. And when she opened them, they were shining in a bright blue light. Eris looked up from her plate blinking a little when the lights started to flicker. Iris was quick to locate Zadkiel’s phone. “His somewhere in Oakheart” Letha hissed on the other side. “Thank you, Killian, stay out of this one” she breathed, before hanging up. Iris gave her father a soft smile. “I’m just going to the bathroom” she excused herself. Not that she was going to, as she found her phone lying on the bed, picking it up as she located Oscar’s phone. She ran out, putting on Eris leather biker jacket and grabbed her keys to her motorcycle before she ran out, jumped on it and disappeared into the night. “She just took my motorcycle” Eris breathed out rather calmly as she took a bite of the food on her plate and then took a sip of her wine.

Letha was much like Iris on her way to the beach where she had been meeting up with Oscar, the last couple of weeks.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

Humør : There is no real world, just the one you create
Antal indlæg : 188

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything is upside down   Everything is upside down EmptySøn Dec 26, 2021 6:26 pm

”You have what?” Killian exclaimed, but it didn’t take long before Iris took the phone out of his hand. He exhaled as Iris used her powers to trace down Zadkiel. Even though Iris did a great job, he preferred that she stayed out of it. Killian and Mary-Jane didn’t say much to Iris action, but Taylor seemed slightly scared by the action, not knowing that it was Iris doing. Oakheart. Killian took his phone back. “Well done. But keep your snout out of it,” he said, before he gave her a soft smile to tell her that she could leave for the bathroom. He put his phone back in his pocket and turned back to the dining table, even though he knew that sooner or later, Letha would be in problems if she had met up with Oscar. But hopefully he could just get a bit of food into his system before he had to get to work. He scooped up some food on his fork and was about to put it in his mouth as he heard the damned words: she just took my motorcycle. He stopped in his action for a heated second before he let the fork end back on the plate with a frustrated sound. Mary-Jane folded her lips to keep herself from laughing. Killian noticed how excited Mary-Jane seemed to be, the confusion painted on the human’s face and how calm Eris seemed to be. “Keep an eye on the last two troublemakers, okay?” he said looking at the human, who only seemed even more confused. Killian directed his glance towards Eris, to tell her she was in charge while he was gone, but that he wanted the girls to be under surveillance. The frustration was just oozing out of Killian as he trotted from the dining table and to his study. He picked up different books and scrolled through them until he reached a specific page. Luckily it was an increasing full moon, so he was a little looser with his magic uses. He put the book between his arm and body, before he tore a page and disappeared.

Ace and Hope

Ace laughed as he made Hope pirouette into his arms with a wide smile on his lips. Just as he caught her, the smell and the aura of someone he knew appeared. His laughed died immediately and he pulled Hope up to stand on both of her legs, before he whispered to her to stay put, just for a moment. Ace then with his speed ran downstairs and stood in front of his former father-in-law. “You are coming with me,” Ace pulled away from the hand which was about to grab his arm. “I’m not going anywhere, mister Jones,” he replied. “I’m not asking for fun and giggles. Your dad is messing things up,” Killian insisted. “He’s not my responsibility,” Ace replied sternly. “No, but it’s my responsibility – and you will help me,” Killian put his hand forward and Ace looked over his shoulder towards the staircase leading upstairs. “She’ll be safer,” Killian pressured.

Mary-Jane, Taylor and Eris

As soon as the smell of Killian disappeared, Mary-Jane looked at Eris with excited, pleading eyes. “Please,” she then begged, hoping she would be allowed to at least see what was going on in Oakheart.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

Humør : Well, this is some serious shit. What the hell happened?
Antal indlæg : 335

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything is upside down   Everything is upside down EmptySøn Dec 26, 2021 7:49 pm

Eris, Mary-Jane & Taylor

Eris almost choked on her wine, as Killian suddenly decided that he was going after iris. She sighed a little, had he forgotten how it was like raising Oliver? They just needed to get out of their system, make mistakes. And she was sure that Oscar wouldn’t actually do anything towards Iris so she would be safe. But apparently Killian kept on insisting that he needed to interfere, and she found it rather pointless in getting up and go after him, when he had decided he clearly needed to do something. So, she kept eating, and drinking. So, at least some stayed rather calm and were there for the rest of the kids staying in the house. Eris looked up, as Mary-Jane looked at her and begged. A smirk formed on Eris. “No. No absolutely not” she pointed towards MJ with her knife before her smile became a little wider. “Is what you’ll tell your father I said, and I was very stern in that” she then got up and dried off her mouth. “Taylor, however, stays here, keeping Bruce company, go lock the doors, and you cannot leave before we come back” she told, before walking towards one of the drawers in the kitchen and pulled it out, after she had been staying here a while, she had asked Killian if she could upgrade some of the suppliance’s around the house. Many of which he still didn’t know much about. A giant computer folded out and started up, she pressed on the screen while taking a sip from her wine and a woman appeared on the screen. “Jackal?” Imogen voice could be heard. “I need the location of an Oscar Addams, and Zadkiel Nelson” she calmy asked taking another sip. Just like with Iris, it seemed that Killian also underestimated just what Eris had been up to all these years. The blond demon looked over the screen and winked at Taylor and MJ. “Last known location would be near Oakheart beach, seems like there is some small houses around there, that would be a good match to take someone” Imogen’s voice was heard again. “Thanks Mo, that was all” Imogen grunted with a small laugh “good hunting” Then the com went dead as Eris pushed in the drawer again, locking it with a key. “I need a couple of things, just to make sure that I’m prepared” Eris announced, looking at MJ “maybe you should change into something warmer as well” she added, before returning into the bedroom and pulled on her black jeans, an utility belt filled with small gadgets that would be useful should anyone get any ideas. Putting on a warmer leather jacket she stepped out and waved MJ to come towards her. “The slightest sign of you being in trouble, and I’m sending you back to Taylor, and then you will promise me to stay inside?” Eris said with a soft smile, pushing some of MJ’s hair behind her ear. “Breathe in” she whispered, before letting the shadows surround them and teleport them to the house where Zadkiel and Oscar were.

Hope, Ace & Killian

Hope let out a soft laugh as Ace pirouetted her, and a slight out of breath exhale left her as she was in his arms looking at him with adoring eyes. After that party, they had slowly found each other. Each time seemed so much easier, as it should be. She wasn’t as afraid anymore and had found solace in just letting him walk through this experience in his tempo. As long as he didn’t make her leave or left himself. She was okay if he just told her that he needed space, that she needed to move into another room, or that she could go home, if it all became too much for him. But she also knew that she had fallen in love with him at this point. Making it harder each time, not to confess her feelings for him. But she hadn’t, not yet. Then the vibe of the whole room changed, as a powerful aura appeared in the house. She got up on her feet, looking at Ace as he told her to stay. What? Then he was gone. For a moment she did as he had told her. But she couldn’t, as she heard what was going on downstairs. So, she went downstairs. She knew him, Charles’s father. Killian Jones, of Jones cooperation. What on earth was he doing here? “Yeah, well, no one is going anywhere without me knowing what is going on, or I’m brought along” she said with a rather calm and stern voice.
Mary-Jane

Mary-Jane

Humør : Shut up, sit down and listen... Cunt.
Fag : Chemistry
Antal indlæg : 105

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything is upside down   Everything is upside down EmptySøn Dec 26, 2021 10:22 pm

Mary-Jane kept her eyes pleading. Even made the eyes visually bigger. She wanted to see what was going on and most of all if she could help in any way. After all, most people seemed go forget how much Mary-Jane was capable of, but maybe it was because Mary-Jane had forgotten how to act when Starla had been dying. Her eyes became every happy and excited when Eris explained that her words had been what Eris had told Mary-Jane from the start. She folded her utensils by her plate and got up almost at the same time as Eris. Taylor was absolutely confused and looked from one small woman to another. Bruce came running from his bed as his name was mentioned. He sat down next to Taylor and laid his head on her lap. Taylor looked from from the dog, to the doors and back to Eris as Taylor was given orders. “I- but-” she looked back at the doors to the dog and back up at Eris.
Like a bouncing ball Mary-Jane followed Eris like a loyal dog to see what Eris was doing. Taylors jaw hang loose from its joints, staring at the giant computer which just all of a sudden appeared in the kitchen from a drawer. Mary-Jane was reading every detail of the woman on the screen. Voice, hair, nose, skin tone, facial movements. Yes, a fox was cunning and she couldn’t really run from the fact that she was probably going to use this to her own advantage one day. She picked up on how Eris was telling the lady what she needed in a very calm tone. Oh, this was simply pumping Mary-Jane with adrenaline. She could barely stay on the floor with a flat foot. Sparkles could almost be seen in Mary-Janes eyes. Taylor had slowly gotten up from her stool and was slowly approaching the two other women. Mary-Jane looked over her shoulder to see Taylor. She jumped a few steps over to her friend and made her swirl around. Taylor didn’t get any less confused. Were they going to the beach in this weather? Why? Mary-Jane then left Taylor spiraling around herself and walked back to Eris again and noticed she had a key for the drawer. Shit. She nodded as she listened to what Eris was telling her. “On it,” she said and within a split second she transformed into her fox and ran to her room.

Taylor stood left in the kitchen with her eyes wide. “What the hell is going on,” she whispered to herself and slowly picked up Mary-Janes socks and pants, since the shirt had stayed on the fox. Very slowly she turned around and walked towards Mary-Janes room with the dog following her side.

Mary-Jane transformed herself into looking like a woman in the late twenties, if not early thirties. Her hair was pinned up so it wouldn’t be in the way.  She pulled of any clothing which was still on her body and started to dress herself in a dark outfit and pulled out a dark warm jacket. Before she got any further, she quickly texted Kemuel that she was going on an adventure and wouldn’t reply to any kind of communication for the rest of the evening. She put her phone away as Taylor entered. “You good?” she asked the human friend. “What is going on?” Mary-Jane chuckled of the confusion. “I will tell you when I get back,” she said and patted her friend on the shoulder. “Call me if there’s something up, okay?” she said before she left her friend standing alone in the room with Bruce. Mary-Jane ran a few quick steps closer to Eris as she waved her closer. She had her hand on her back and nodded. She crossed her fingers. “I will stay inside if you send me home,” she repeated. Mary-Jane took a deep breath in as she was told to and was quickly surrounded by shadows made by Eris and transported away. Taylor had once against lost control of her jaw.

Ace, Hope and Killian

Ace could see Hope by the staircase and couldn’t help but send her a little smile as she revealed her opinion on everything. Her turned his gaze back to Killian, his face once again looking emotionless. “You heard the lady,” Ace replied quite simple. Killian to a greater breath in. Oh… When would his head be full of grey hairs? “Fine,” he exhaled. “His father is about to force his mother’s memory back, since his father doesn’t know anything about memories,” he said, “Now, chop, chop!” Killian said, clapping his hands to underline the importance of this not going too slow. “Give me a paper of yours,” Ace responded quite calm about the situation. He put his hand out to let Killian know that he needed one of those magic papers to quit when things got a little too heated. “It needs to be able to carry both Hope and I,” he added while Killian had found his book and started scribbling things onto the paper and mumbling things. Ace looked over his shoulder towards Hope. He sent her a caring smile and stretched his arm out for hers to take. Killian pulled the paper out of his book and placed it a little roughly in Ace’s hand. “One ticket, two people to Cresent Street 17,” he mumbled. Ace put it in the pocket of his pants, and if Hope had taken his hand, he would approach Killian, so all three of them could teleport to Oscar’s location. Yes, Killian had DNA from most people he knew. Sadly, he had found Oscar’s DNA in Iris room, and the number of times was more than could be counted on a set of hands.

Oakheart Beach

Oscar simply sat on the frozen sand with a cigarette between his fingers and enjoyed the last seconds of… Well, it wasn’t really sun, was it? His hair was slightly frozen from the weather, and from simply waiting for the glass bowl to fill. But the smell of someone’s sudden arrival got to him. “Can I help you?” He asked, not moving from his spot.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything is upside down   Everything is upside down EmptySøn Dec 26, 2021 10:45 pm

Now, Eris was the mother of three children. Not just any children, Hanna, Oliver, and Charles. Of course, Charles was mostly a sweetheart, but he had been a teenager once too. And the things those children had tried to pull on their mother. So when the shadows teleported them to the beach, she had softly closed her hand around the one that had been crossing its fingers. “Don’t think it’s my first rodeo, if you want to show me you got what it takes, rule number one – follow the leader orders, even when they suck” she said and winked, before she turned her attention towards Oscar. A brilliant smile formed over the demon’s lips as she walked towards him. “Seems like we are the first to the scene, would have thought that Killian would already be here” she clicked her tongue titling her head. “I don’t think we have ever had the pleasure to meet personally – I’m Eris, I used to be a friend of your son River” she let her tongue glide over her lips crossing her arms. “Now, I’m guessing in a moment, Killian will arrive, then Iris and not far behind there will be a very very angry girlfriend of that poor angel hanging in there being drained for blood. So, what do you see, cut him down, show a good faith, so people will let you leave in once piece?” after everything that had been gone down in Southside. She had been eating souls on a daily basis. Not that she liked it, but she needed the security. But it also meant that her already strong powers floating through her veins, were just itching to get out to play. She felt a shift in the force behind her, and there stepped three people through. Two she knew, and another she didn’t. But the aura, he had to be related to Oscar in one way or another, right?

Hope was still holding Ace’s hand, looking over at Elena, or Jackal as she was called, hat was standing in front of Oscar. Now, this – this wasn’t a person she had thought she would be seeing again so soon. She let go of Ace’s hand, to let him do whatever it was Killian wanted him here for. "Like I said" Eris breathed, looking towards Oscar with a slightly raised brow.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

Antal indlæg : 204

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything is upside down   Everything is upside down EmptySøn Dec 26, 2021 11:43 pm

Mary-Jane uncrossed her fingers as Eris found her hand and nodded to the order. As Eris turned her attention to the vampire, Mary-Jane did too, she kept her distance, but was mostly staying right behind Eris. The vampire sighed a little and tilted his head a little to the side while he looked at the water. At least the woman had revealed to him that more guests were coming to the beach. He first let his eyes remove themselves from the water as she mentioned his son. “You must’ve had another name back then,” he said and tried to take in her looks. “Oscar Addams, pleasure to meet you,” he let the cigarette find the other hand and pulled his hand up for Eris to shake. “And your companion,”  he said as he saw the woman in the background. “Both of you looks like Killian’s type,” he complimented the girls, even though Mary-Jane didn’t really like the compliment. He noticed how Eris arms kept being crossed and let his arms fall down and took another inhale while he looked out at the water.
He listened to Eris talk about who was going to arrive when. One could almost see how his head turned just a degree or two when she mentioned Iris was on her way. He wouldn’t mind her company; she was good at keeping her father at bay. To some extend of course. Oscar couldn’t help but chuckle a little as Eris mentioned how Letha would be angry at him. He shrugged a little as she mentioned showing some good faith. “What? That angel in there?” he pointed behind him, towards the house where Zadkiel was hanging upside down. “That is what we used to do to angels back in the day,” he said and let his powers open the door for the two women to see the pale, handsome man. He felt how Killian and one of his son’s appeared with a fairy he remembered having seen to one of his galas. “I don’t see the problem. I’m not going to kill him. Give me some credit, okay?” he said and gestured to the newcomers and then towards the house. Finally he looked towards what he had shown to the girls – and the new company. “Okay, he’s a little pale… He might be dying. Sue me. I’m not a doctor.”
Ace felt how Hope was letting go of his hand, but he was already focused on the subject in front of him. He was quite disappointed in how his father had been handling the angel. Though it had been something that had been practiced a long time ago didn’t make it right to do anymore. Besides, it was much nicer to simply be allowed to drink from someone, and it was much easier to simply keep a stock of bags. But of course, Ace and Oscar were quite different. “Where’s my mom?” he whispered to Killian, quite frustrated that she wasn’t there. What was the fuss about then? “Take care of the angel,” Killian hissed and set up an illusion of Ace staying put and removed the trail of the scent and sound of his walking.
“If you want him down, just tell me so,” Oscar said and raised his hands to show he wasn’t carrying any weapons or in any way wanted to be a threat. “I was just gathering myself a snack,” he said. “Wouldn’t you rather have that I drink from an angel than your daughter?” Oscar put up the ultimatum as he could smell how Iris was getting closer. But Killian wasn't going to reply.
Meanwhile Ace had gotten all the way up to the house and simply started to mumbled words to the angel about who help was there and how things were going to be alright. He inspected the halfdead angel and started to pull him down. It made Oscar look towards the house. “Really?” he exhaled, not that much of a fan of the company doing things without getting the permission. With very slow movements, he got up from his cold seat in the sand. “You did so well, Eris. But I’m afraid the men who arrived, simply didn’t agree to your plan,” He shook his head and Ace was pulled away from the angel, and the door into the house was shut. Ace was thrown into the icy sand with Oscars powers. “Do you want to try again? Disappear and reappear with a new plan?”
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything is upside down   Everything is upside down EmptyMan Dec 27, 2021 12:25 am

Eris did have a lot of names; she was sometimes surprised that others didn’t. Especially since many of the people she knew that lived like her without ageing, wanted to keep themselves a secret from the human world. So, it came in her mind rather naturally that you wanted to chance identity to not arouse suspicion. But that didn’t really matter, in this turn of events. She had gotten him to speak with her, even though Eris just looked at the hand without reaching out to take it. This wasn’t that kind of meeting, nor a social call. It was a warning, and also to keep Killian out of too much trouble. Maybe also teaching Iris a lesson about taking her things without at least asking. Making a soft groan she let her fingers glide over her nose bridge and press them against her forehead. Now she could do a lot of things to this vampire. Even if he was one of the first, and she could feel the power radiating from him. He just rubbed her the wrong way with how he was taking it all. At least he could have just said fine, take the angle I take the blood and I’ll be out of here.

Now, this man really liked the sound of his own voice. So, she just let him speak, people always revealed much more than they liked when they didn’t always want to keep their mouth shut. Even calm and collected guys like Oscar Addams. Her eyes had shortly flickered towards Killian, but as it seemed like he was ignoring her presences completely, she quickly stopped looking at him and just kept her eyes at the one that was actually a threat.

A groan left her, as their senses was pulled towards the house where someone was about to cut down the angle. Really, that was the great masterplan, trying to outsmart a bloody vampire? She rolled her eyes, as the man flew out of the house and the door was shut closed again. By the creators this was annoying. Now Eris was just about to tell him, that he should still listen to her, as a flash of light was formed around Oscar, probably tending to disorientate him for a moment. Hope standing in front of Ace father, placed her thump against his forehead. “I don’t like people touching Ace, even if it’s his own father – now lose her, over and over” she whispered, before letting him fall into the illusion of Iris running towards him, smiling happy to see him. Kissing him, before she would cry as her body would slowly disappear in his arms. Then she ran towards Ace to help him up, making sure that he was okay. Knowing it might not be long before Oscar would figure out what she had done. Even though his fear of losing her was so big, that it was very easy for her to make it realistic.

Iris was running towards the scene as black tentacles grabbed her and pulled her towards Eris that grabbed her arm. “Give me one good reason not to send you back” she whispered, not caring that Iris clearly wanted to go to Oscar. “You take my bike without permission; you scare your father and think you can just do as you please? Haven’t your sister been through enough, I know you love him, but you should not lose your family in the process just because you’re hurt and feel alone” Iris tore her gaze from Oscar towards Eris widening her eyes. It was like someone slapped her back into reality. “You stay here, with me, and wait till it’s over, then you can go to him, deal?” Iris nodded, embarrassed by her childishness she stepped behind Eris. Eyeing the blond woman at her side. She then quickly just ended up looking down on the ground. She didn’t like what was going on, and wanted nothing more than to run towards Oscar, being with him. But she also saw the consequences of her actions. And Eris was right, her sister had been through more than enough of her foolish behavior over the last couple of months.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything is upside down   Everything is upside down EmptyMan Dec 27, 2021 1:36 am

Killian wasn’t entirely ignoring Eris, but he was focusing at the task at hand and that was simply getting the angel away before Letha arrived, because he was certain that Oscar would be doing so much trouble to the poor girls memory. As soon as he noticed how a circle of light appeared in front of Oscar, he knew quite well that this wasn’t going to end well and as he could feel how Iris approached, he made sure that whatever she saw would be much less traumatic.

What Iris would see, was how Oscar was put in a mind prison, falling to his knees with wet eyes and how Hope aided Ace. After a while, she would be able to see how Oscar got to his feet. But nothing else. What happened on the other hand was horrifying for the younger sibling, who had taken the look of another so her father wouldn’t recognize her. Smell, aura, voice. Everything.

As soon as the fairy stood in front of Oscar, he sent his straight hand through her torso with such a speed that even the fairy’s blood couldn’t follow. The vampire then fell to his knees, with eyes that watered.
Ace who was thrown a little of, didn’t actually notice what had been going on before Hope almost hovered above him and tried to help him up. He only got to sit up before he noticed how she was bleeding. His hands cupped her head to make her keep looking at him, “Hope. You’re going to be alright,” he said and let one of his hands find its way just above the messy whole his father had made. His voice was quite calm, almost like the first time they had met, though it wasn’t as stern and complaining. It was the voice he used when he was working.

Killian finally stepped forward to everything, keeping the illusion for Iris up. As things looked right now, he didn’t want Iris to run into the man’s arms, but if Ace could heal like he was so known to, it might not be a problem, except for how the vampire might react when he woke up again. Mary-Jane kept her eyes straight at the scene in front of her. She didn’t look at her sister, father, or Eris. She simply kept her eyes on the drama, as if she wasn’t being affected by it. No tears, no pull on the facial muscles. Just a stoic face. “Why are you here?” Killian spoke in a low tone to Eris, but without looking at her. He didn’t dare to take the eyes of the actions.

Besides, he had a good reason to, now that Oscar had seen the illusion a couple of times and noticed the things weren’t real. He wasn’t losing Iris over and over. The illusion gathered more patches, and he could see through it and saw how Iris was standing next to Eris. His jaw tensed and he got up from his kneeling position. “You guys are killing the poor man more than I did,” he said and gestured towards the house again. He looked at the hand which had gestured towards the house. It was wet in fairy blood and frozen sand. He then looked towards the fairy who received healing. “Don’t mess with the relation between a father and a son, dearest,” Oscar said and licked his arm once. It left a few messy patches on his face. “You got great taste,” he said eyeing his son, who didn’t listen to a word of his father. Oscar looked at the company further away. “So, warlock, mate, my love and company,” he said eyeing each one of them, though he noticed how it seemed like Iris wasn’t looking at the same thing as the others. “What did you do to her this time?” he said and looked towards Killian. “I’ve had enough,” he hissed and with those words, the men disappeared, leaving Ace with the women and angel. “Should I fetch the angel?” Mary-Jane asked and looked towards Eris.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything is upside down   Everything is upside down EmptyMan Dec 27, 2021 9:32 am

Hope didn’t feel any pain, nor that something was going on. Until Ace cupped her face, saying her name and that it would be alright? What would? She tried to look down at herself, it was almost instantly as she became aware that blood was oozing down her body. Even though Ace kept her face rather steady she had still caught a glimpse of that something was very wrong around her stomach area. “Ace?” she whispered, as her legs sunk underneath her, blood started gliding down her nose and she started coughing as her lungs started to fill with it as well. “Then you at least – don’t – have – to worry – about – having children with – me” she joked, a scream left her as he started to heal up the giant wound that Oscar had left as his hand had gone through her.

Eris did look at the scene, the blood around Oscar’s arm. How Hope ended up falling to her knees and then her screams. Even Iris knew, because she had caught the smell of blood before her senses had been altered, she knew that something wasn’t as she saw it. Making it very difficult to trust anything that her eyes was telling her that she was seeing right now. Which was why she tried looking around, wanting to see if she could look through the illusion, kept peeling it away. Over and over. Not that it helped when your father was one of the greatest illusionists. But once again, he had done something against her consent. How many times was he going to do this, and not realize that it was exactly what drove her away. As soon as Oscar and Killian disappeared, she could look at the scene again. Gasping when seeing how much blood was spread over frozen white sand. Had Oscar done this? Her eyes found the fairy and vampire, she could hear how the fairy’s heart had started beating slower than it should be. Eris shook her head when Mary-Jane asked if she should fetch the angel. “No, we are going home. Letha is here, and your father is somewhere else, besides someone else is about to join us, and a demon shouldn’t be here when she does” she asked letting shadows fold around her and the two youngest before they disappeared in a blink of an eye.

Letha came running down the patch, she could smell blood. So much blood. Wild eyes looked at her son sitting on the beach. The senses of other people were still in the air, but nothing mattered to her than getting to the one in the house. She kicked in the door, and a heart shattering scream left her as she ran towards Zadkiel. “No!” she shouted while sobbing. Her hands quickly untied him and got him down, pulling him into her arms. “Zadkiel, please, please stay with me” her hands glided over his face, checking his pulse to see if he was still breathing that his heart was still going. Using her powers, she started regenerate more blood in Zadkiel, heal his wounds, and make sure that his heart was pumping with extra blood. He still needed to be admitted, but this was what she could do now to make sure that he didn’t die in her arms.

That was when the earth started to rumble almost as if an earthquake was happening. A giant light was formed, and even though almost every power was leaving Hope she raised her hand and made a shield with her own magic to protect Ace from the light as strong as the sun. It dimmed, and an angel was revealed, giant white wings dipped in gold was folded out before she pushed them back down her back. In her armour she was completely covered in demon blood. “Zadkiel!” Eden shouted, as she ran towards the house, gently pushed Letha off him. “I’ll get him to the hospital, Letha, look at me” Letha looked at Eden with tears streaming down her face. “He’ll get through this, come as soon as you can” Letha just nodded, even though she didn’t like that Zadkiel disappeared as Eden teleported them away to the hospital. So, she just sat there, sobbing while looking at just how much blood Zadkiel had lost. Disgusted by herself how hungry she got, her vampiric traits showing, as she quickly got up and ran out of this house. Turning the corner, she felt how her stomach turned and she started throwing up. Gasping after air she glided down on her knees.
Ace

Ace

Antal indlæg : 251

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything is upside down   Everything is upside down EmptyMan Dec 27, 2021 12:55 pm

Ace supported her when she fell down. And like any other time when he was at work, he looked like he wasn’t touched by it. How blood ran down her nose and how she started to cough. Her words hurt to hear. He didn’t want to hear that. “I got you, Hope,” he said, not changing the volume of his own voice even though she screamed. He got it under control. She was going to be fine. “You’re not going anywhere, okay?” he insisted. “We’ll make it out. I will help you all of the way. Through everything,” he told her, hoping that some of the things he said would spark something which would make her keep fighting.

Mary-Jane wanted to argue that she could stay a little longer. Help with everything, even though it was much bloodier than she was used to see. Not even splatter movies could compete. But before she could argue, they were teleported away.
Even though they appeared in safe surroundings, she didn’t leave the form she had taken. She didn’t want Iris to know that she had been there. She didn’t want her to worry. She wanted her to take care of her own trauma.

Zadkiel wasn’t worth much, but he could hear Letha shout and he could smell his own blood. He could also feel how the amount of blood he had left, left his head as he got down from the hanging position. It eased a headache he didn’t know he had. As Letha started to make sure that his blood was regenerated it didn’t take long before his breathing started and everything that the brain didn’t control itself started to work properly. His eyes slowly opened but only just enough so he could see Letha’s silhouette. He didn’t even feel how the earth rumbled or how the new aura around them could feel a little pressuring. But he heard his mother call his name. Was he dead? Did she greet him in heaven? He didn’t know. He couldn’t think far enough for that, and light that felt blinding made him shut his eyes again, only to hear how busy it sounded. Were they at a hospital?

Ace appreciated that Hope had put up a shield for him, but at the same time, he hated that she did it. “Save yourself first, dumbass,” he said. Sweat was running down the side of his head. “You could’ve died, you know,” he panted. He grunted in frustration and wanted his powers to work even faster than they already did. There was just so much damage. “Don’t let me lose you too,” he begged her and looked away from the wound to her face. The angel left again, and he looked up seeing how his mother ran out to throw up. “Mom!” he yelled. He looked down at Hope. “I love you too much to lose you already. It’s not going to end like this,” he whimpered a little and tears were starting to show. He looked back up towards his mother. “Mom!” he screamed. He didn’t wish to let panic get the best of him, so his vampiric traits appeared, “Come over here!” he roared to her, not minding to use powers on her to make her come over.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything is upside down   Everything is upside down EmptyMan Dec 27, 2021 2:42 pm

She tried to focus on his words, because right now it felt like it was the only thing that was keeping her alive. She could feel how her fingertips were getting cold and the light in her slowly dying out. This wasn’t how it was supposed to happen. No one had ever gotten the drop on her like that. Which she had to remember for next time, walk behind the victim not in front of them. She let out a dry laugh “This really wasn’t how I thought this day would end” she mumbled, closing her eyes, pulling her lips back. She wanted to scream, but her energy was fading so fast, and it didn’t help that she had used most of her powers to make sure nothing happened to Ace. “You know I don’t do that - idiot” she teased back, blinking a little. Could have died “I think I am Ace” she whispered, she didn’t want to go. Far from it, she had finally found her family and she had faith in the fact that her and Ace could heal each other. They already were. Why would she want to leave that behind?

Letha tried to breathe, but every time she took in a deep breath the scent of Zadkiel’s blood. Making her want nothing more than just give into her animalistic traits and start drinking. And then Oscar wasn’t even here that weasel, even Killian had gone against what she had told and gone here as well. Probably him that had brought her son and Hope along. Then to only leave them like that? At first, she didn’t hear Ace scream after her. It was not until he used compulsion that she got up and turned her eyes towards him, black vains forming down her eyes almost to her cheek bones. “Don’t you ever use your powers on me boy!” she growled back, but she walked towards him nonetheless. With a flick of her hands blood from the house started streaming towards her she formed some of them into a ball the size of a tennis ball and drank it as she walked over to the poor fairy lying in her son’s arm. “Okay” she breathed kneeling down seeing the wound that was so big that it would take a lot of power regenerating all the organs that had been torn in the process. She looked up “Ace, breathe” she whispered, before she pulled out a small knife from the back of her jacket. “Give her your belt and put it in her mouth” She made an incision in her hand and then looked at Hope, waiting for Ace to do as she had told him too. ”You need to hold her down, this is going to hurt, but it’s the best way” Hope widened her eyes, as she felt how a hand entered through the wound. She started screaming and kicking, trying to bite down on the belt in her mouth. But it hurt so damn much. Letha’s hand found its way into the woman’s heart and closed around it, mixing her blood with the heart making the blood of hers pump through her veins. All the while that she kept drinking of the blood to keep her blood lust down. Then she pulled out her hand and started letting her ability work over her body, much like her son had worked on closing up, repairing the organs and closing the wound. Hope then sat straight up “Wow!” she screamed as if someone had just given her a shot of adrenaline. “Holy fuck!” her eyes couldn’t keep still as she felt how the blood was rushing through her body.
Ace

Ace

Antal indlæg : 251

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything is upside down   Everything is upside down EmptyMan Dec 27, 2021 3:12 pm

Ace smiled a little as she kept replying. Telling him that she hadn’t imagined their day end like this. He hadn’t thought so either. He had believed they would be having a simple dinner and end up in each other’s arms under the covers in his bed. He even smiled a little as she called him an idiot. “No. No, you’re not,” Ace insisted. He wasn’t giving up on her, but the loss of her blood simply made it so much more difficult for Hope to heal.

Ace could see a bit of Ilene pulling to the surface as she growled at him, but he didn’t fear her. He had his one-way ticket out of there and he could use it if Ilene seemed to be too much of a threat to Hope. But it seemed like there was put a lid over the whole where Ilene had poked out and the soft vampire took over and helped them. He didn’t mind that much that she asked him to breathe. He didn’t need to, and he had everything under control, but simply needed the help the blood. Ace did however pull of his belt and made sure that it stayed in her mouth while he pinned Hope down. “Just do it,” he hissed at her and made sure that Hope’s arms and legs weren’t going to interfere. After all, if Hope interfered, it could be her death. He knew exactly what she was doing. She pulled her and out, but Ace didn’t let go of Hope just yet. His hands on her made it possible for him to help with the healing, and everything went way faster. He could feel how she was about to sit up, but he held her down. He could feel how pump was rushing through her body. He then picked her up and pulled her into his embrace. “Thanks,” he mouthed to Letha while he held Hope tight. “Go look for you angel,” he exhaled and first when it seemed like Letha was leaving he pulled out the paper from his pocket. “We’re going home,” he whispered to Hope before he tore the paper and they were transported back.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything is upside down   Everything is upside down EmptyMan Dec 27, 2021 5:00 pm

She closed her eyes and nodded; she had just opened her mouth to ask where Oscar had gone. And then Ace had left with Hope. Letha looked a little devastated at the ground filled with blood. How she herself was smeared in it, especially after putting her arm into Hope. All alone. Zadkiel had been taken away to the hospital. Probably better of there without her. Oscar was long gone. Killian too. All alone. She indulged and drank. Almost to a point where she had no idea what time or place it was. She just lied there, feeling the waves of memories tore into her brain. She hated herself, ever small bits of her. Her former life, how she didn’t seem to be able to just let people in. The fact that she once again had gotten Zadkiel in danger.

Letha closed her eyes, feeling a sense of purpose fill her. She couldn’t go to Zadkiel. Not before she was sure that Oscar was no longer a threat. So, she got up, and walked over to the car. She sat in, seeing herself in the rearview mirror. Not really caring about how she looked as she started the car and drove to where she knew Oscar had decided to get himself a place to stay. She parked the car looking at the house. She couldn’t be sure if someone was home or not. Getting out of the car she walked over, up the stairs. Some poor elderly woman walking her dog screamed as she saw the blood covered Letha. She just turned her head and made a small bark. That made the woman take her small dog up in her arms and run the other way. Letha looked around, seeing if there was some way, she could get in. Walking into the garden around the house she kicked the backdoor open and stepped in. If Oscar wasn’t already there, she would just place herself in on a chair in the dark, waiting for him.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything is upside down   Everything is upside down EmptyMan Dec 27, 2021 5:19 pm

How long had it been none of them really knew. Time wasn’t really a thing when Killian made something like this. Eventually the two men appeared in the middle of the living room. Oscar looked like one who had been underwater, hit my a train and fighting a panther. That was just the visible things one could see at the man, who was already healing from what Killian had made him experience. Oscar was panting on the floor with Killian standing before him. “You’re a mad man, Jones,” he coughed laughing. “No wonder where your kids get it from,” he coughed and noticed Letha, “Oh, hello. Welcome,” he said and tried to raise a hand up into the air to invite her welcome into his home. “I would’ve made you a drink, but I was a little occupied,” he laughed and turned his gaze towards Killian again. The old mand didn’t look happy.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything is upside down   Everything is upside down EmptyMan Dec 27, 2021 5:51 pm

Letha wasn’t sure how long she had been sitting there. Not long, she was sure. When Killian and Oscar suddenly appeared in the middle of the room. She looked at them a little hazily at them both, she would have pulled a smile, but sadly she wasn’t in the mood for smiles and giggles. even though her face softened somewhat as Oscar looked at her, saying hallo. “Hello” she said, looking at Killian, and the soft expression that had been looking at Oscar disappeared completely when looking at him. “I told you to keep out of it” she told him rather calmly and got up. Stepping into the lights from the outside revealing how she was covered in the blood from Zadkiel and Hope. “I told you, to stay away and let me handle it” she growled and stepped over Oscar, almost as if she was protecting Oscar from Killian doing anymore towards him. Maybe she was, who knew. “Go home Killian” she lastly said not budging on the fact that she wanted him out.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything is upside down   Everything is upside down EmptyMan Dec 27, 2021 6:04 pm

Killian didn’t take his eyes from the vampire on the floor even though Letha repeated her words from earlier. Maybe Letha didn’t want his help, but when his daughter was involved, he had to make sure that she didn’t get into life-threatening trouble. He had lost many kids along the years, and he truly, truly didn’t wish to lose any more of them. It had been quite alarming just with Cassian a couple of months ago. There had been so many troubles going on. Oscar nodded as if he showed respect as Letha stepped forward, covered in fairy and angel blood. Looked more like Ilene than any other. The female vampire growled and almost stood over Oscar as a lioness protecting its wounded king. Killian’s gaze only looked up as Letha told him to go home. “Think about who’s on your side,” he mumbled and handed her a piece of paper before he teleported himself out. He just had to wish that her brain wasn’t going to be fried.
Oscar coughed a little and clapped lousily in his hands, “You got some balls for not being Ilene,” he laughed and rolled from his side onto his back with a groan.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything is upside down   Everything is upside down EmptyMan Dec 27, 2021 6:23 pm

She shook her head a little, as Killian told her to remember who was on her side. No one would be, not anymore. She had so many enemies in town by now. Especially since Damian had come to town, that wouldn’t think twice about ripping her heart out. She took the paper, looking down at it as he teleported away. The small snap, like fingers gliding together before he then was gone. For a moment she just stood there, looking into nothingness. Then she heard the clap of hands coming from under her. His rusty voice telling her just how he had been pulled through a good amount of beating before ending up here. To be fair, the vampire was intrigued by the fact that Killian just hadn’t killed Oscar. Then all his troubles would be gone. “And you are in so much trouble, Oscar” she hummed, squatting down, letting her bloody fingers dance over his skin, and pulled some of his curly locks of hair away so she could look at him. Almost as she was showing him that she cared for him. Then, she grabbed him by his throat, and with her speed she moved across the room and pressed him up against the wall. Using much less strength that she could have used. She leaned in close, letting her bright blue eyes glide over his freckled skin. She clicked her tongue a few times. “Oscar, Oscar, Oscar” she hummed shaking her head a little. “You know, for someone that just so desperately wants to be loved and love, you really do some really stupid shit, do you know that? Or did I get that wrong? Do you just not care that this might ruin your chances with Iris?” she licked her lips leaning a little closer so she could breathe him in. “Now I know, I did some horrible things to you, things I do admit now, I regret – blinded by love, almost romantic if it weren’t for the fact that you never loved me
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything is upside down   Everything is upside down EmptyMan Dec 27, 2021 6:36 pm

Oscar laughed dryly as the woman above him told him that he was in much trouble. It couldn’t really get any worse by now, could it? He didn’t mind that she squatted down and corrected his hair or touched him. He was very used to that. What he hadn’t expected was how he suddenly was pressed up against a wall with a hand around his throat. He hummed a little, though it was difficult when he was held like he was. A smile formed on his lips as she started to talk about how he wanted to be loved, and how he did some stupid things. To be fair, Oscar always knew what he was doing, it was just whether or not if people were interfering that changed the outcome. Honestly, if it had only been Eris and her company earlier, they would’ve gotten the angel with a bowtie on and maybe even an invitation for a dinner. “Things between Iris and I can’t be ruined,” he assured her with his rusty voice. He chuckled a little as she talked about how she knew she had done some horrible things. Oh, did she actually know? “You got one thing correct, dearest,” he continued with his raspy voice. “And that is that I never loved you,” he assured her. “But you however, you loved yourself so much that you didn’t mind being with your own son,” he continued to laugh a little. “So, dearest… What do you want to do to me? I’m sure Killian has already had the thought.”
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything is upside down   Everything is upside down EmptyMan Dec 27, 2021 6:56 pm

She almost looked at him with pity as he told her that things between him and Iris could never be ruined. “Just like you and Melanie would never stop loving each other?” she asked “I wonder, what would she think of the man you are now? Do you have any idea who the angel you took today were?” she asked, and even though it hurt hearing that he had never loved her. Who would ever like to hear it, especially since they had gotten three kids, why had they done that then? Why had he decided to stay, he could easily have just moved away. But she didn’t say anything about it but didn’t care much for him being able to see how his words hurt. She shrugged. “I don’t think it was love in myself, that ended up doing such a disgraceful thing Oscar, in that, you never truly understood me, because you never wanted to” now yes, what was she going to do about him? She could easily kill him if she wanted to. He was already tapped out of energy from what Killian had done to him. “I want to make sure, that you stay away from Zadkiel, and you keep yourself in check around people that as an impact in people around you lives” at this point her hand around his throat was merely just like a lovers grip. “Almost killing your sons love? Taking not only my boyfriend, but a brother of Iris best friend? Do you really think that it won’t be able to ruin what you tried to build with Iris?
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything is upside down   Everything is upside down EmptyTirs Dec 28, 2021 3:34 pm

Oscar smiled a little as she mentioned how Melanie and he would never stop loving each other. Well, to him, it was the truth. But underneath that was how they were forced to keep away from each other. They couldn’t be together because it would be the death of them. They had already pushed the boundaries of the world way too many times. Did Letha even remember how it was her who kept them from being together once? It didn’t matter anyway. He shrugged a little as she asked if he knew who the angel was. He only really knew that it was Letha’s boytoy for now. To be fair, as of right now, he didn’t care about who it was, he cared way more about just getting some peace, and not letting the blood he collected go to waste.
Oscar had trouble keeping a laughter at bay as she corrected him and told him he never knew her. “Oh, darling, but I do,” he said with a smile that only seemed to grow more and more wicked by the second.  While she explained to him what she was going to do to him, he used whatever energy he had left to let a phonecompatible pen open his phone and send a text to Iris. He wanted to make sure, that if she one day came to look for him, that she wouldn’t blame Killian if Oscar was found dead. So, he apologized for what had happened, mostly because he knew that it might have been a little to gruesome for her eyes, and texted that her father hadn’t killed him. He asked for her to pray for him, not because he believed in God or anything, but because as of right now, there was a chance that he needed help from somewhere else to stay alive. “Things didn’t go as planned, I’d admit that. But please, Killian could’ve killed me if he wanted to, but he didn’t,” he said looking into her bright eyes. “But I got things under control, besides, you probably did the good deeds and helped everyone, didn’t you?” he wondered. “You saved my ass, by saving everyone else. Good girl, Letha.”
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything is upside down   Everything is upside down EmptyTirs Dec 28, 2021 3:58 pm

No, Oscar, you really don’t” she whispered giving him a sad smile, removing her fingers around his neck. Could he really not see? Was he actually so blind to his own actions, to his own superiority, that he had no idea just how much he was ruining being like this? Maybe she didn’t know him herself, that maybe he just didn’t care. Probably that was why fate never had let them be together. Because if it had been love; they would have burned the entire world down and made it bow to their feet. She took a step away from Oscar, letting out a soft sigh. “Killian could never kill you, because somehow he still thinks there is something in you that can be saved, or maybe he just pity us because it was his race that created us” she murmured letting out a dry laugh “Or, it’s the fact that his daughter would never forgive him if he did, take your pick – I don’t think Killian even understands himself why he hasn’t killed you yet” Letha looked down at her bloody hands before Oscar mentioned that he got things under control and she had probably done all the good deeds helping everyone. Saving his ass. She looked up. “That is my curse Oscar” she answered, feeling that slight push in her stomach almost making her want to throw up again. “That even if you never wanted me, and never loved me – I will end up giving you everything, clean up your mess while making people hunt me instead. You think I killed Melanie only because of my hatred that you chose her over me?” she whispered, feeling how twisted it felt knowing all the things she had done but having a conscience about it now. “Because if I didn’t, her brothers would have killed you, and you wouldn’t come back, now, would you?” she let out a laugh and turned around looking around the living room “I would like that drink now, please, or was it just an empty offer?” she asked, knowing that he himself couldn’t drink anything but blood.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything is upside down   Everything is upside down EmptyTirs Dec 28, 2021 4:30 pm

Oscar bopped his head from one side to another as she insisted that he didn’t know her. He would let her have that thought. He still believed that he knew her quite well, even though she was true about how he had never been interested in getting to know her. He simply knew where both Revna and Ilene had their boundaries, and he loved to test them – without really thinking about it. She stepped away from him and he allowed himself to look her up and down once. She almost looked like how he knew her best. Covered in blood. “You are absolutely right. Killian is a weak old man,” he said and winked at Letha. He knew very well that Killian wasn't weak on any point, but Killian didn't have the guts to kill Oscar. Had Killian really wished for Oscars ending, he would’ve killed him a long time before, so Iris and Oscar’s timeline had met. Had Killian taken his time to think things through, he would surely have killed Oscar a long time ago.
The dark hair fell down along his head as he tilted it a bit to the side. She talked about her curse, which they had talked about so many times before. She was cursed to do good. He licked his lips a little as she mentioned how she was willing to clean up after him and make sure that people hunted her instead of him. He chuckled a little as she reminded him of how Ilene had told him that they shouldn’t mingle with other species. But she came up with another point of view which made him raise his chin a bit. “I don’t think you realize how much pain I’ve gone through, because you killed her instead of letting her brothers get to me,” he mumbled. He looked at how she looked around in the living room. “I’ll find you a drink,” he told her, “Stay put, okay?” he said and entered the kitchen where he pulled out two bottles which both looked like they contained wine, and a glass for each of them. “I recall you don’t have to drink blood, so I brought a red wine for you,” he said and put down both bottles, followed by the glasses. “Which would you prefer?” he wondered and showed her the etiquette of the red wine, “This is fresh,” he assured her and let a finger point to the blood bottle. As soon as she had picked one, he poured into her glass and afterward would pour himself a glass of blood and sit down in his couch.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything is upside down   Everything is upside down EmptyTirs Dec 28, 2021 4:55 pm

No, she would never know his pain. She wasn’t going to pretend that she knew anything about his pain. Just like he knew nothing of hers. Lonely, unwanted and unloved Revna. “I got my punishment for what I did” she whispered; he had left her. She had been hunted down by Damian and his brothers. And instead of killing her, they had tortured her with help from witches. Drained almost all of her blood and placed her in a tomb for so many years. None had come for her in thousands of years. Showing her that no one had never really cared. Until Joseph had found out, send graverobbers and made them do all the dirty work. Which was why she would always be in his debt, at least in his little twisted mind. She nodded as he told her that she would find something for her to drink. While he looked for it, she felt how tears glided down her cheeks. She wasn’t really sure what she was crying about. But she was sad, heartbroken and for a small moment she couldn’t think of any other way than maybe it was time for her to leave this earth for good.

A small smile formed on her lips, as he even told her that he had brought her a red wine. She removed the tears that had caught her by surprise and turned towards him. “Red wine will do fine, thank you” she said taking the glass after he had poured it. She looked at him as he sat down on his couch and was just about to ask him, why he had even been with her. If he had never wanted her. Why they had gotten three kids. That was when his phone rang. “Go ahead” she whispered, taking a sip of her wine “I’ll, give you some room and try to, look less like a serial killer” she mumbled as she walked out and looked for a bathroom where she could wash up.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything is upside down   Everything is upside down EmptyTirs Dec 28, 2021 5:40 pm

He noticed how she removed what would probably be tears from her cheeks. He could almost taste the salt from her tears. He could see that something was on her mind when his phone suddenly started to ring. She even told him to take the call. He raised his brows a little and grabbed his phone, noticing it was Iris. He was a little amazed how little he needed to text her before she would call him. Of course, he didn’t know anything about the conversation she had had with her father. “I would recommend the bathroom on the next floor on the right. Get comfortable.” he told her and watched how she walked out. He accepted the call, still drenched from the water Killian had been close to drown him in. “Hey,” he spoke softly, and the half-choked voice crawled back. “Sorry.”
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything is upside down   Everything is upside down Empty

Everything is upside down
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 3Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Oakheart :: Det sydlige Oakheart :: Stranden: Oakbeach-
Gå til: