Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I know that I'm done and it's only begun

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Theobald

Theobald

Antal indlæg : 57

I know that I'm done and it's only begun - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I know that I'm done and it's only begun   I know that I'm done and it's only begun - Page 2 EmptyTors Feb 24, 2022 5:11 am

He let his eyes follow her, when she got up and walked into the kitchen. He let out a small breath of air, closing his eyes for a second, while his fingers glided over his nose bridge. He needed to remember that he couldn’t get involved with anyone. Hating that he had to remind himself of it, especially so quickly after getting back into the game of hunting.
Theo opened his eyes, when he heard that she was coming back again. A small smile formed over his lips, a form for appreciation before the words left his lips; “Thank you” then he let out a short laughter, when she told him that he should close his eyes and take a sip. “Alright, I’ll try” he chuckled shaking his head a little. Taking a sip of the wine, closed his eyes and leaned back with a small; ah. Then he nodded. “Yeah, that is the stuff” he hummed with a crocket smile forming on his lips. Theo took another sip, before he placed the glass on the coffee table, and turned towards her, placing both his arms on the sofa’s back and armrest. “There was one of my fellow hunters that had gotten hurt, so I needed to bring them in for a checkup” he said with a small smile and made a lift of his shoulders, almost as if he was shrugging, but didn’t really care to put much energy into it.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Julianne

Julianne

Humør : You break the rules and become the hero. I do it and I become the enemy. That doesn’t seem fair
Antal indlæg : 86

IndlægEmne: Sv: I know that I'm done and it's only begun   I know that I'm done and it's only begun - Page 2 EmptyLør Feb 26, 2022 11:58 am

Julianne chuckled a little bit when he did as she gestured him to, but really sometimes all you need after a long ass day was a refreshing glass of wine to just soothe the nerves. She took a sip herself while listening to what he was actually doing at the hospital, not that the answer surprised her. "So, the usual," she licked her lips a little bit. Even if it was a while since she had been doing anything hunter related, she hadn't since late summer. Julianne still hadn't told Elenora that she had been attempting to kill her biological father, well of course Michael had been infected with some demonic magic that had made him seem more demon than angel at the time, but well, Julianne pushed that thought away again. Then putting yourself in between Quentin and her other brothers who were suddenly not dead anyways - a mess. Everything had just been a mess. But she still didn't really dare to tell both Griffin and Frederik were alive, because even if Theo was smart enough to find out at some point, he would also know just why she had kept her mouth shut - at least till she knew what Theo would do with the information. now that her uncle Damon had taken over the hunter part of the family, she hadn't been keen on actually reaching out and well, Julianne had focused mostly on her children. Julianne could ask about the entire Danica thing, but well it sounded like a simple mission where he had been undercover - so why would she dig further into that? "But thank you, for staying. Even if I'm still waiting for you to spill your ulterior motives," Julianne chuckled a little bit and took another sip of wine.
Theobald

Theobald

IndlægEmne: Sv: I know that I'm done and it's only begun   I know that I'm done and it's only begun - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 27, 2022 11:11 am

He let the silence fall over the room, clearly there was a lot of thoughts running through Julianne’s mind. He could figure out that his arrival had brought a lot of unsolved feelings and memories resurface. It was amazing, the human brain, how much it could take. What it was able to just forget or the strength it found to keep moving on. The instinct and survival that it could pull up as a shield and then you just went on with your life, even though you were falling apart slowly.
He sipped a little from the wine, as his eyes once again travelled over the space that he was currently in. Mostly a bad habit from being a hunter, but also because of his ability.
Then he turned his gaze towards her again, when she thanked him for staying. A small smile formed over his lips then he made a small nod. “You’re welcome” then he let out a short laugh when she added the part of her waiting for him to spill his ulterior motive he shrugged. “There actually isn’t one, I hadn’t expected to see you today, if I had I would have better prepared” he assured her with a cheeky wink then he let out a soft sigh. “To be honest, there are a lot of things that are stirring at the moment, you just have to make sure that you are on the right side of things, and that wasn’t meant to come out as a threat – even if it might have sounded like on” he chuckled and put the glass down and turned to face her. The smile faltered. “I have always cared for you Jules, but things have changed, and it is a game of if you aren’t on our side then you are against us, and I’m not here to make you see it from my point of view, that was something Quentin always misunderstood, the true alliance is forged when you gather people around you that wants to be there” he added letting out a small sigh. “Besides, this is more a matter of restoring balance, as it has always been – if hunters weren’t in the world, there would be an over population of the supernatural, meaning that death would only take humans – in a way you could see us as the instrument of God, because if he didn’t wish for us to make sure to hold the population down, then would we even be here?” he asked her, titling his head.”
Julianne

Julianne

Humør : You break the rules and become the hero. I do it and I become the enemy. That doesn’t seem fair

IndlægEmne: Sv: I know that I'm done and it's only begun   I know that I'm done and it's only begun - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 27, 2022 11:48 am

She chuckled a little when he mentioned if he had expected to see her he would have been better prepared. Well, obviously but then again they were all rather skilled in taking chancing their plans due unexpected events or something didn't go as planned, they always had a plan b, a plan to cover the whole alphabet if needed really. Or most of the times. Julianne listened when he explained how everything was stirring at the moment, she knew that. She had kept tabs on it a little bit herself, but she had also thought herself foolish enough for a second that Diego actually still could have been in love with her, and she had learned the hard way that he wasn't - and perhaps she had just been clouded on the whole fact of how amazing it would have been  for their kids to actually live with both their parents, but she saw now that Derek perhaps already had more a mother in Danica in her, and that hurt. It was worse than any other pain she had been put through really. Annika just had her, and Julianne hoped it would be enough. Make sure that you are on the right side. He put his glass down, and she pressed her brows together for a moment.

Julianne kept her brows a bit pressed together when he got down to the fact that things had changed. That things was coming down to being on the same side. Whilst not there to force her to see the world through his eyes, much like how Quentin had tried to force everyone to go his way or no way. It had worked wonders on the humans he had just taught about the world. But it was much like giving the training to children, like themselves when they were young, they had been taught the lesson between who was the hero and who the villain was before they even had learned to speak. Quentin's mistake had been liking the power and the thrill. Julianne couldn't help but let out a small chuckle when he mentioned the whole balance thing and God. "You don't have to go all philosophical on me," she licked her lips a little bit taking a sip of her wine before sitting the glass down. "I know how important the balance of what we are doing is - which is why I never quit, I just kept lower profile," she added and clicked her tongue a little bit. Which was something she knew her siblings didn't know, well that was the thing about keeping low profile, you could get a lot of work done if you just did it right. And she was a far from stupid nor naive. "Last time Elenora got me enrolled with something a stupid warlock almost got the best of me - there is too many magic users in this region," she mumbled the last part. But well, she had been in a coma because of it, not to mention when some other witches had been driving into almost killing her then as well.
Theobald

Theobald

IndlægEmne: Sv: I know that I'm done and it's only begun   I know that I'm done and it's only begun - Page 2 EmptyMan Feb 28, 2022 2:35 pm

He nodded slowly, giving her a small smile when she told him that he didn’t need to go all philosophical. “My mistake won’t happen again” he chuckled taking a sip from the wine and then nodding when she explained she had just kept a lower profile, something her other siblings could learn something from. Or at least Quentin, wherever the hell he was. Because he wouldn’t put it past him, that he somehow figured out to crawl his way out of the hell that he had been put in. “Sounds like Elenora, always with her emotions on her sleeves” he hummed, knowing just how much the small human always seemed to put her own desires in front of everything else. Either good or bad, as long as it was what she wanted she would go for it. Which wasn’t always the best quality in a hunter, because selfish needs were typically what got you or others killed.
Well then, then I have nothing to preach either way” he said with a smirk on his lips, raising his glass before taking another sip.
Julianne

Julianne

IndlægEmne: Sv: I know that I'm done and it's only begun   I know that I'm done and it's only begun - Page 2 EmptyTirs Mar 01, 2022 7:19 am

She chuckled a little bit, well Elenora was an emotional person, always had been driven by it. It made her dangerous, but also sometimes extremely reckless and unpredictable if she first flipped. Even if she right now knew Elenora tried to put it behind her with Archie, just taking one day at the time and figure out how she wanted to live, the hunt was not just something you could put behind you, was it? Every hunter needed a hunt, and they would find one in some form. Julianne was funny enough the one Frederik thought wasn't caught out for this life, and funny enough, she was the only one standing in it in the end, what did that say? Julianne wondered how much he had spoken or planned on speaking to his siblings. All of them roaming with the supernatural, not that she could judge, yet a part of her did anyways. Because even if she had thought it was a good idea at a time, she had learned it wasn't. But Theo's siblings were also way to deep in the supernatural world by now to be beyond saving, at least as Julianne saw it, so she hadn't said anything to it. If you couldn't change something, there was no point of poking around it and expect a different outcome. "You might not want to preach, but if you need a hand in anything - let me know, right?"
Theobald

Theobald

IndlægEmne: Sv: I know that I'm done and it's only begun   I know that I'm done and it's only begun - Page 2 EmptyLør Mar 05, 2022 2:43 pm

He nodded slowly when she told him that he should let her know if there was anything. Now, he wasn’t a man that thought lesser of women, because he had always seen them as the stronger hunter. Or at least there were more female hunters that could outdo men. But then there was the fact that she had a very young daughter, and if anything, he had always felt that hunters with children should at least think more about the dangers of just rushing into battles with the supernatural. It was a change that you took, a gamble with your life every time. Was she really ready to do that? She might even end up in a situation where she could lose Annika too.
I’ll think about it” he said quite honestly giving her a small smile, then letting out a chuckle “you should really think about it, before you dive head down into the deep end, take some days to think it over, figuring out what you really want, then get back to me – for now, let’s just enjoy the wine and hopefully the food will come soon” he hummed, taking a sip of his wine closing his eyes, as she had instructed him to the first time.
Julianne

Julianne

IndlægEmne: Sv: I know that I'm done and it's only begun   I know that I'm done and it's only begun - Page 2 EmptyTors Mar 10, 2022 3:53 pm

Julianne knew that, she knew that she had to think about someone else other than herself in this matter. Annika did have a biological father, but it wasn't like she had any stable or real connection to him, Jules' own fault really. Julianne didn't comment about it really, just giving him a little nod before she reached out and took another glass of the wine for a moment. One thing that had changed a bit of her point of view was Derek, but then again, she had been hunting witches and vampires with Diego before. Getting Annika had been about raising her outside of the hunter ways, and she hoped, a part of her hoped she could keep that up. There was also a reason why Jules kept her hunting quiet and not in as extreme ways as her sister or twin brother had been. And no one expected her. Sitting there for a moment, she got up when the food was delivered to the door, to get it in. And she placed it on the table and started packing it out. "That was about time," she let out a little chuckle. Then sitting down to start getting food on her plate so they could eat.
Theobald

Theobald

IndlægEmne: Sv: I know that I'm done and it's only begun   I know that I'm done and it's only begun - Page 2 EmptyTors Mar 17, 2022 1:55 pm

He gave her a small smile as she commented on the fact, how long it had taken before the food had taken to arrive. Maybe it hadn’t even been all that long?
When she came back, he moved around a little and helped with taking some of the stuff she had in her hands, letting his eyes glide over the varieties of food that she had bought for them. Once again there was a silence around them, and Theo wasn’t really sure if he was supposed to say anything or just leave it be. Mostly because all what consisted in his life right now, was the fact that he was a hunter. He didn’t have time for friends or doing stuff that didn’t really evolve around that. Always making plans, figuring out what the next step was. Who they were going to catch, which ones needed to be kept alive and who needed to be killed.
Theo licked his lips and started eating in silence, feeling that his eyes were once again gliding over her décor for the millionth of time.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I know that I'm done and it's only begun   I know that I'm done and it's only begun - Page 2 Empty

I know that I'm done and it's only begun
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Boligområderne :: Ironwood Lane-
Gå til: