Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Just stopping by

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Just stopping by Empty
IndlægEmne: Just stopping by   Just stopping by EmptyLør Nov 20, 2021 11:16 pm

A topic dedicated to @Aisha

Outfit + looks
Date: Thursday, 18-11-2021
Weather: Grey, raining, as if in a Twilight movie.
Time: 14:08

He took a deep breath and walked towards her room. Usually, he only visited her on the weekends when she was at home. Yet, here he was now, going towards her college room, sort of just desperate to see her. He needed her voice of reason. Or, he hoped she would be it for now. I guess it all depended on which mood she was in. That was usually the thing for both of them.
Yet, here he was, in front of her door, knocking softly on it and just waiting for her to open. If she was even there... His stomach turned by the thought if she had her boyfriend over... Shin... He gagged a bit on the inside. Quickly he shook it off. They had talked about that. She liked the wolf and he needed to accept that.
"Hey Aisha, you there? It´s Echo," he said, patiently waiting behind the door.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Aisha

Aisha

Humør : I'm not sure you heard what I said, let me repeat...
Fag : Music, dance, martial arts, psychology.
Antal indlæg : 114

Just stopping by Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Just stopping by   Just stopping by EmptyLør Nov 20, 2021 11:31 pm

Outfit: short top, jogging pants, white socks and a blanket over her shoulders.

Aisha sat by her desk with her computer and was editing a video. Despite the rainy weather, she was wearing a short top and white jogging pants. Over her ears she wore big headphones and over her shoulders and around her body was a big blue-grey knitted blanket. She was listening very care fully to the video she was editing, because while she had recorded a couple of hours earlier, her neighbor had had a boy visiting and hadn’t kept that a secret the way she and her bed had been sounding. She was about to cut something out when her ears caught onto something. Her head turned and looked for any activity in her room. She took of her headphones but there was no loud voices.
But then the person who had made the sound she had reacted to revealed themselves. It’s Echo. It’s Echo! She quickly took of her headphones and as she pushed the chair away from her table she pushed so hard that the chair tumbled backwards making some noise. “Just a moment,” she said as she rolled around on the floor and tried to get a hold on both her blanket, the long loose hair and putting the chair back up. She then rushed to the door, unlocked and opened it. The speed she had had made her hair sway a bit and she had her blanket over her shoulder. “Hey,” she greeted with the widest smile on her lips before she leaned in to hug him tight. “Come on in” she said as soon as she had let go of him. She wanted to close the door to keep the warmth inside.
Gæst
Gæst

Just stopping by Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Just stopping by   Just stopping by EmptyLør Nov 20, 2021 11:50 pm

and from silence to now a bit of a tumbling around, which did make him chuckle lowly by himself. She was always so clumsy. Just before she opened her door, he took himself in addressing his hair and gaze down at his hoodie. Quickly he stopped as the door got opened and revealed the always adorable Aisha. Just like her, he greeted her with a big smile and returned the hug.
"Hey!" he said and walked in when invited in. Curiously he looked around and smiled. This room screamed Aisha. It was adorable. "I´m sorry if I disturbing you... I Uhm... I needed to see you... and here your opinion on something."
and calm me down... he finished in his head.
He turned his front to her and placed his hands in his pockets. "That is if you have time of course." a soft smile was send her way
Aisha

Aisha

Just stopping by Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Just stopping by   Just stopping by EmptySøn Nov 21, 2021 12:11 am

There was never a day where she didn’t think of Echo or wouldn’t want his company, so when he apologized she shook her head a little. She made sure the door was locked. Her room consisted of a bed with a single plushie of a turtle. Underneath her bed one could catch the eye of a guitar head. She had desk right next to her bed with multiple different electronics to record videos and get the right lightning and sound. Besides from the electronics, she had loads of paper with scribbles, drawings, thoughts, and emotions. Right next to her door was some training equipment. The walls was filled with inspiring quotes and posters of different artists. What Aisha felt stood out the most was the little spare corner of her room, which was always decorated up with things she used for meditation.

Aisha let him speak and looked at him caringly and calm, even though the presence of him had made her very energized. She noticed how he put his hands in his pockets and pulled on a slightly worried smile. “I got all the time you need, I’ll just save my progress,” she said and nodded towards her computer. She swung her blanket off her shoulder and handed it to him. “Get comfortable, alight?” she said with a warm smile before she went and made the program save the progress she had made on the video. As soon as it had saved she turned her attention back to him and sat down in her bead, crossing her legs over each other, “What can I do for you?” she asked and merged her fingers and looked at him.
Gæst
Gæst

Just stopping by Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Just stopping by   Just stopping by EmptySøn Nov 21, 2021 12:26 am

He should have known that to Aisha, he would never be a burden, no matter what the course. Yet, that didn´t mean he could just drop by as much as he wanted. She had other things to do, other friends and yes... the boyfriend. Whom he had strangely not met yet... He shrugged it off.
Here he continued to gaze around. a room of an artist. The guitar underneath the bed made him tilt his head shortly, smiling from ear to ear, before raising himself up again.
Like she told him, he got comfortable and sat down on her desk chair, keep gazing around while she saved her edit. as she was done, he looked over at her, smiled, and leaned back. "I like your room... so is this where you film your videos?" he excitedly asked. To him, she was so talented and he expected big things for her.
as she asked what she could do, he took a deep breath and leaned forward again. "I have found the killers of my family... I... I´m so tempted to... get them... if you... catch my meaning..." Nervously he started to play with his fingers. "I... I need you to calm me down... and talk me out of it... I know that sounds hella selfish..."
Nervously he looked up at her
Aisha

Aisha

Just stopping by Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Just stopping by   Just stopping by EmptySøn Nov 21, 2021 1:16 am

Aisha smiled widely as he asked if it was where she made her videos, “Yeah, it is,” she said and nodded a bit. “Some of them at least,” she said and winked at him. He had seen her apartment and knew that it was also suited up for videos and despite of that, some videos were shot while she was out and about. To be fair, she already felt like she was doing great, but of course she could still get bigger on the social media, but it would crave so much of her time that she would basically need to livestream her life.
She noted how he leaned forwards, and she did too, almost resting herself on her elbows. She caught herself holding her breath as he explained what was on his mind. She pulled a worried expression, “I know,” she mumbled and picked up on how he picked at his fingers. He wished for her to talk him out of it and shortly after started to talk about being selfish. She got off the bed and approached him, “No, no,” she whispered quickly, “You’re not selfish,” she said and took his hands before she kneeled down in front of him. “I know you really want to get them,” she said and licked her lips while she looked at their hands for a moment. She had so many reasons why he shouldn’t go, and he had only just mentioned it. “Revenge won’t change anything,” she caressed his hands and looked up at him. “The pain won’t lessen and you’re just going to have blood on your hands,” she let one of her hands occupy both of his hands so she could caress his cheek gently, “And I know it might not seem like there would be anyone who loves them, but some would love them and feel hurt for losing them… And they might want to seek revenge too. And it might hurt you and people you love,” she said and kept her eyes on his, ”So you would only be spreading more pain…. And regret because you’re not going to feel satisfied,” she said and pulled a sad smile. “Oh, Echo,” she mumbled and pulled one of his hands up to kiss the back of his hand once.
Gæst
Gæst

Just stopping by Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Just stopping by   Just stopping by EmptySøn Nov 21, 2021 1:29 am

He nodded at her answer. Some of the videos. He had seen her apartment, so he did know some of them were also filmed there. The wink made him chuckle.
The conversation turned darker. But, just as he had hoped, her words calmed him down, not to mention the way she placed herself in front of him. She so softly caressed his hands and cheek. This just made his heart start to beat faster. He closed his eyes and leaned into the hand she had placed on his cheek.
"I guess... I just... I want them to feel pain as well... although I know... it´s not gonna help... it´s not gonna bring my family back..." He now finally spoke. "But... what if it would make me feel satisfied?" his eyes slowly opened again. Here his gaze landed on her face. The way she now kissed his hand, almost made his heart burst out of his chest, distracting him from the need for vengeance. "Bu... But... You´re probably right... see... this is why I needed to see you..." he now tried to chuckle it off. "Who would have thought, that by the two of us, that you would be the voice of reason." now it was his time to wink and tease her.
Aisha

Aisha

Just stopping by Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Just stopping by   Just stopping by EmptySøn Nov 21, 2021 2:01 am

The expression on her face only turned more worried and sadder when he closed his eyes and leaned into her touch. She really felt like he needed more grounding and physical comfort than just a simple hand caressing his cheek. She listened to him and could almost feel every emotion he carried, even though she had no ability to do so. “They can feel pain in another way,” she mumbled, “You don’t have to get blood on your hands to get a feeling of satisfaction,” she tried. Even though she didn’t want to give him new ideas, she wanted him to forget the idea he had gotten. She didn’t want him to endanger himself. Who knew, maybe he could find other ways to make their lives miserable – and the people would have to live with it. Dark thoughts, but many of the thoughts had been from voices she had heard before. Dead spirits or alike which had told her about their thoughts of vengeance.
She smiled a little brighter as she reminded her of why he needed him. As he teased her, she gave him a little nudge on the knee. “That’s rude,” she said with a light chuckle. She got up from her kneeling position, supporting herself to his knee, but only very little. “What should you do without me, huh?” she said and corrected a strand of hair and looked into his eyes. The hand which had corrected his hair found his shoulder. “You really need a hug, you do,” she said with a slightly sad smile before she stepped closer. Her legs found their way to each side of him. She placed a hand on the back of the stool, and she moved her knees up to the seat, so she sat on his lap. “Come here,” she mumbled and pulled him into a hug letting her hand find it’s way into his hair.
Gæst
Gæst

Just stopping by Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Just stopping by   Just stopping by EmptySøn Nov 21, 2021 2:19 am

They could feel pain in other ways. Ohhh, and they were going to. Yes, she was the voice of reason, but he couldn’t just let them get away with it. He needed to make them suffer. In one way or another. Just as much as he suffered every day by the loss of his family…
“Thanks,” he whispered. “You’re right… there should be other ways.”
And just like that, he was calmed down and his mind at ease. For now. He would lie if he said the idea of revenge was completely gone. Yet… for now… it was. He now did his best to focus on Aisha. Even though that could be painful sometimes as well, knowing she was not his to love and kiss. But, she was in his life and they were close, despite the awkward feelings and confessions that had been made.
The little nudge on his knee, made him escape and ouuuch, followed by a laughter.
“I don’t know…” was his answer to her question. He didn’t know what he would have done without her. He couldn’t imagine right now.
And once again, with a simple move, as her removing a hair from his face, his heart started to ridiculously loud. Which did not calm down by her next move. He could use a hug… YET, he did not imagine she would straddle him! His cheeks immediately turned red. Although his heart was telling on him, he kept a calm facade and hugged her back. Her fingers in his hair, made him close his eyes again, almost purring by the feeling. He turned his head and now hid his face in her neck, his breath tingling her skin so softly.
“Thank you Aisha,” he whispered, his voice warm.
Aisha

Aisha

Just stopping by Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Just stopping by   Just stopping by EmptySøn Nov 21, 2021 9:06 am

He thanked her, but she didn’t really know if he had gotten his mind on something better or something worse. She just hoped that if he got similar thoughts again, that he would come to her and talk with her before just jumping to the idea. No matter what, she was very, very happy that he had come to her place to talk. I meant that she had a good effect on him, and that he seemingly trusted her not to blame or judge him. Even though Aisha had both her parents and her brother, she was able to understand that Echo was in great pain from the loss of his family. Without ever stating it, she had actually wished that she would be able to fill as much in his life as his family once had filled. No, she didn’t want to be the only thing he could live or depend on, but she wished that she could fill him with love and joy. He deserved that.
It had been a whole nine months since they had been in the cinema together, where Aisha had told Echo that she was actually dating Shin and that it might get serious. She had apologized for the fact that she had kissed him. The only thing was that almost two months went by before Shin and Aisha put a label on their relationship. But it had been almost one and a half year of dating on and off. And Aisha never liked the uncertainty. She liked to know where she had people and whether or not she could count on them. It had now been a bit more than half a year that she had been in a relationship with Shin, and she still didn’t feel the certainty, nor had he been willing to meet her parents. It was almost like he was afraid of actually committing and it bugged her. Echo on the other hand was always ready, just like she was to him. She felt like she understood him and was able to be in the same room as him without any bad tension – except for the fact that he had just been talking about how he had wanted to get blood on his hands to hopefully feel more at ease. She made a little smile as he confessed that he didn’t know what he would do without her. It was crazy that they had been friends for a little under a year, and now he didn’t know what he would do without her. She stood in the same shoes, even though she had both Caroline and Howie who was some of her best friends… The thing was that Howie, and she was always about social media and Caroline seemed the most interested in ‘girly’ stuff. Echo filled every other bit that the others didn’t cover; and that was a lot. Their relationship was so much deeper than all the others and it might be the fact that they were so different from each other.

She felt how he hugged her back which made a small innocent smile appear on her lips. She had noticed how he had started blushing almost immediately, but to her it didn’t really matter if he blushed or not, what mattered was that he felt comfortable and loved. The way he almost purred under her touch made her smile a little. She had had her eyes closed for a moment but opened them as he hid his neck. She could feel how his face was warm and how his breath reached all the way down into her top. “Anytime,” she mumbled. She moved her seat a little, not paying much attention to how she was moving on top of him. Her intention was after all to sit closer to him and tighten her grip. “I really appreciate that you came to talk,” she whispered to him, aware that his ear was close to her lips. “And remember that I’m always here for you, okay?”
Gæst
Gæst

Just stopping by Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Just stopping by   Just stopping by EmptySøn Nov 21, 2021 4:06 pm

He smiled and nodded. Even though she probably couldn´t see it. He knew she would always be there. " and I for you," he whispered finally after a bit of silence.
Before she could stop him, he grabbed underneath her thighs and raised himself, easily carrying her. "Now, let's Uhm... get you back on the bed before Uhm... I have no idea what I´m trying to say," he said with a chuckle. Here he placed her down on the bed again and took a step back. once again he was nervously playing with his fingers. He did enjoy having her this close, but again, she was in a relationship. He sat next to her and casually leaned back. " so Uhm... how's it going and all? with shin and stuff? Oh yeah, you should met his friend´s right?"
Aisha

Aisha

Just stopping by Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Just stopping by   Just stopping by EmptySøn Nov 21, 2021 4:34 pm

Even though Aisha couldn’t see that he nodded, she could feel it, the way she hugged him and had a hand in his hair. It was easy for her to feel. A soft appreciating hum left her as he said he was going to be there for her. She knew that, he had already proven it an abundance of times.
Aisha held her breath as soon as she felt that he grabbed underneath her thighs. She wrapped her arms a little tighter around him as he chose to stand up with her. In pure reflex she wrapped her legs around his waist so she wouldn’t glide out of his arms and so his hips could carry some of her weight. She chuckled a little as he couldn’t really find words for what he wanted to say. She didn’t mind it. Maybe the hug had been a little too much, but how was she to know if he didn’t say a thing?
She was placed on the bed and she let her arms and legs remove themselves as soon as they felt the bed underneath her. For a short moment she actually felt how her heart beat faster than usual. It only just lasted while he put her on the bed and took his distance afterwards. She had to remind herself to take a deeper breath in and wished that her cheeks hadn’t blushed. She noticed how he once again played with his hands and she wished to occupy them with something. Maybe that could be a gift for him? A ball, special finger rings or something that he could fidget with?
He sat down next to her and she corrected how she sat, so she hugged one of her legs. She snorted a bit as he asked how things went with her relationship and the double date. It wasn’t because she got offended or anything, but because she thought that it didn’t go very well. “Well It’s the usual slow and all with Shin and I,” she exhaled and licked her lips thoughtfully, “And it was a doubledate,” she corrected Echo with a light nod, “So it was Shin, his friend and the friend’s girlfriend,” she replied and pressed her lips together by the thought. “It was so crazy,” she said and turned her eyes towards her fingers where she looked at them for a moment. “I am positive that the other girl would’ve cut off my finger if she had had the possibility,” she said and looked up at Echo.
Gæst
Gæst

Just stopping by Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Just stopping by   Just stopping by EmptySøn Nov 21, 2021 5:07 pm

The usual show. That sounded... boring. He kept that words to himself and just listened. Her little huff in annoyance worried him. It had been a double date and not a good one. He just curiously listened to what she had to say. He could just imagine it... the awkwardness of a double date... wait what!? He widened his eyes at her story. In pure instinct, he grabbed her fingers, checked to see if any of them had stitches. "Why... why... why would she do that!?" as he realized he had grabbed her fingers, he let go of them, to run them through his hair. He laid back down and released a growl. Here he gazed up at her and chuckled. "something tells me that you should just stay far away from them... His friend´s I mean... Can´t actually stay far away from Shin..." the last thing was a funny mumbling. Here he sat up again. "But seriously, are you okay?"
Aisha

Aisha

Just stopping by Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Just stopping by   Just stopping by EmptySøn Nov 21, 2021 7:04 pm

Aisha’s eyes widened as he suddenly took her hands to check if they were intact, it made her smile a little that he was worried even though it had been a little while since she had been on the double date. Luckily, she had only gotten a few scars which were so small that they couldn’t be seen anymore. He let go of her fingers and she looked at him with a little smile and shrugged. “I don’t know. She generally seemed quite psycho. Something was just so off about her,” she licked her lips and looked down at her hands a little troubled. His growls made a little smile appear on her lips. She chuckled a little as he mentioned that she probably should stay away from those who they paired up with on the double date. “Yeah,” she laughed a little, “I’ll do what I can,” she tried to assure him. She hadn’t really felt completely safe after that double date. She looked at him as he sat up again and asked if she was okay. She shrugged a little. “Honestly, when is anyone even okay?” she responded letting her eyes roll once. She didn’t want to say the words. She wasn’t okay. She looked down at her hands and shrugged a little. “I don’t… I mean… Delilah didn’t really say it…” She took a deeper breath in and licked her lips a little nervously, “But I would get the meanest glares if simply looked at her boyfriend,” she shook her head and sighed. “I think she might just have been overly protective of what she loves…” She looked over at Echo and felt something pressure on her chest, “And she wouldn’t mind getting blood on her hands if it came to it,” she said and gave him a sad smile. She had felt seriously threatened that night.
Gæst
Gæst

Just stopping by Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Just stopping by   Just stopping by EmptySøn Nov 21, 2021 11:49 pm

when was anyone ever okay?
That hit him in the gut. Because she was right, but he just wanted her to be happy. That thought especially ran through his head, the day she told him that she was dating Shin. Her happiness was the most important and right now, she didn´t seem that happy. Instead, she seemed... frightened?
He placed an arm around her neck, pulling her into a sideways hug, placing his chin on top of her head. "well, she sounds like she has some issues she needs to work through... and it´s gonna be without you..." he said and here shook her a little, in one of those friendly and comforting ways. Or that was what he had seen on TV. He removed his arm after a bit.
"And why on earth would she think she would steal her man? Do you have your own? Yeah... issues..."
He did his best to be a comforting friend. although he sometimes had no idea how. He was a bit of an introvert and had never been the best at opening up. Yet, he did his best with Aisha and hey, she was still here, so something must have been done right.
Aisha

Aisha

Just stopping by Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Just stopping by   Just stopping by EmptyMan Nov 22, 2021 12:10 am

She was pulled in to a sideways hug and she could feel that he rested his head on top of hers while he spoke. She chuckled as he told her that Delilah was going to deal with her problems with out her and the way that he shook her, “Okay, okay,” she laughed a little. The smile had grown a little on her face. He was simply so sweet to her and the way he tackled whatever she came up with just seemed so… so nice.
She pressed her lips a little together and moved them from side to side while she thought about if Shin and she had problems. The biggest problem was that she found it difficult to tell him her troubles which only made it impossible for them to work on what she felt wasn’t right. “Yeah, we do,” she said maybe a little too confident, “Or you know, everyone has some issues, but I certainly wouldn’t go for Delilah’s man,” she tried to explain and looked towards him. For a second she forgot how to breathe and shook her head a little. “I don’t know I think it’s just me who’s… I don’t know picky?” she looked at him with a little grimace on her face, unsure of she wanted to say she was picky. “He just… What I dislike the most is that he sometimes buys me stuff,” she said and threw her hands a little out to the side. Some would say that wasn't a problem, but to Aisha it was. “And I know he just really wants me to feel wanted, that he thought of me during his day... And I just thank him and receive it as if I love it, when I really just feel like a burden and-” She closed her eyes noticing how she was rambling and talking fast. She forced a long breath out. “I don’t know,” she leaned back into her bed and let her arms spread out. “I think I’m more like a ‘spend time with each other’ kind of person,” she looked towards him. “Sleeping in late, watching a move, cuddling and you know, just being there,” she said and turned her body so she laid on her side. “We don’t really do that… And then there’s all the things with full moons and…” she sighed and closed her eyes. “I got so many issues with my relationship but I just… I don’t feel like I can tell him and for every time we spend a day together I just feel like it gets worse,” she confessed and rubbed her forehead.

Sidst rettet af Aisha Man Nov 22, 2021 12:44 am, rettet 1 gang
Gæst
Gæst

Just stopping by Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Just stopping by   Just stopping by EmptyMan Nov 22, 2021 12:35 am

and now, just like that, she came out with was she probably had wished to say for a long time. He gazed down at her as she laid down. a soft smile appeared on his lips. In his head, he could be all that, yet he did not want to say that. It was way too cheesy and awkward. So instead, he listened and laid down next to her. He stared up at the ceiling.
"Well... that sure does sound troublesome... maybe Uhm..." He tried saying and then groaned lowly. "Ahhh, it is a tough one... maybe you should try talking to him about it? so he can think about it... and then again... what do I know? My ex broke up with me for being way too closed person..." He chuckled and then realized that he did not want to turn it on to him. He smiled and turned his head to look at her. "Yet, it sure does sound like... that you are not very happy Aisha... and... in a relationship... that is the most important thing isn´t it?" It was asked in the most concerned and soft voice someone could use.
Aisha

Aisha

Just stopping by Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Just stopping by   Just stopping by EmptyMan Nov 22, 2021 12:58 am

She pulled a little apologetic smile though he looked towards the ceiling. She studied his profile. Every curve edge and bump. Shortly she knitted her brows together as he groaned. She folded her hands on the side of her head. She chuckled a little as she mentioned that she should try and talk to him about it. If it just was that easy. The problem was it was that easy. She just had to speak up. Her eyes widened a little as he mentioned his ex had broken up with him because he was way too closed. She didn’t understand that. She felt like it was so easy to talk with Echo and that he was easy to read… Or maybe it was just her who noticed how his eyes dilated when he looked at her, how it was almost impossible for him to frown when he looked at her, how his voices changed just a little bit when he talked to her and… She blinked a little rapidly as he turned his head and looked at her. Busted at staring. The smile crumbled a little and her eyes got a little more dull as her thoughts changed from thinking about how she noticed things about Echo to how her current relationship was. “Yeah… I wouldn’t say that I’m happy,” she mumbled. She groaned and rolled onto her stomach, with her arm out so it rested over his torso. “Can’t we just be unhappy in my room together?” she muffled into her bedsheets.
Gæst
Gæst

Just stopping by Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Just stopping by   Just stopping by EmptyTirs Nov 23, 2021 8:14 pm

as he turned his head, he had noticed how she quickly look away, yet he thought nothing of it. He just kept looking at her as well. "I´m sorry..." he whispered. Her not being happy was far from what he wanted for her. he wanted all the happiness for her in the world.
He chuckled at what she said. "Sure, let´s just stay here for as long as we need."
Here he starred up at the ceiling again. "So uhm... I was uhm... wondering If I could celebrate Christmas with you this year? and everyone else you´re gonna holds it with of course... I don´t know if you celebrating with uhm your family or Shin... or Uhm Both." he just kept rambling for some time. all he knew, was that he just wanted to stay with her. He needed to be around his rock.
Aisha

Aisha

Just stopping by Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Just stopping by   Just stopping by EmptyTirs Nov 23, 2021 8:42 pm

“Eternity,” she muffled against the sheets. She wanted eternity to just lay there. She closed her eyes for a moment but opened them as soon as she heard him start speaking. She turned her head towards him with a bright smile as he started to talk about Christmas. She arched her back a little backwards and held herself up with one elbow. “You are very welcome to join us,” she responded with a kind smile. She then looked down at her bedsheets and started to wonder whether or not Shin was going to be a part of Christmas or not. “I’m not sure if I’m going to travel to my parents or not, but I will make sure you can tag along,” she assured him. “And I don’t know if Shin is going to join, since meeting my family and all that has been quite scary and all that,” she mumbled and rolled her eyes a little, “My brother might be there,” she added. She knitted her brows a little as she thought about all of the things she had said, “As you might have figured out, me and my family haven’t really planned anything,” she laughed comfortably.
Gæst
Gæst

Just stopping by Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Just stopping by   Just stopping by EmptyLør Dec 11, 2021 10:23 pm

By her not knowing what to do for Christmas, he chuckled and yet, felt his heart warm by her accepting him tacking along with her no matter what. " Thanks... that means a lot."
Here just stared up in the ceiling. "I actually thought Shin would have met your family by now... maybe it´s just me who... who had this crazy family, who wanted to meet the one you had ONE day with." He chuckled at the memories and then closed his eyes, remembering their faces, their smiles... he missed them so much. "They would have been crazy about meeting you too... Not that... Uhm... we´re dating... but since we´re so close!" he sort of nervously explained.
Aisha

Aisha

Just stopping by Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Just stopping by   Just stopping by EmptyTors Dec 16, 2021 4:29 pm

Aisha smiled kindly to Echo and gave him a caring squeeze as he said that it meant a lot. To Aisha, Christmas was quite important, and she couldn’t imagine her loved ones not having anyone to celebrate it with. It was such an important tradition for her. She knew, that if she was old or had lost her family, she would never wish to celebrate Christmas alone. To be alone on Christmas Eve. It was a thought which could give her chills. Aisha had also thought that Shin would probably have to celebrate Christmas with his mother, since she was alone. She wouldn’t want Shin’s mother to be all alone – and Aisha had to make sure her own family had someone to celebrate with, before she went somewhere else. Echo could easily be brought with her, no matter if they had to travel or not. She didn’t wish for Echo to repeat last year… Almost eating her...
Aisha pulled a little smile as Echo mentioned how he believed Shin would’ve have met Aisha’s family by now. She had thought so too. She turned to look at him as he talked about how his family really had wanted to meet the person, he had spent one day with. It made her happy that his family had been so excited for his love life. Her could almost see how he tried to remember them. How his lips formed a different smile by each memory of each face he imagined. It hurt her that he didn’t have them anymore. She laughed lovingly a little as he said they would’ve been excited to meet her too. “I would have been jumping up and down if I had the chance to meet them,” she said softly. “I wish I could meet them… Do something,” she sighed a little. She put her hand on his shoulder while looking at him. “I’m sure they would be happy about how you present them. Happy. Excited. Caring… Loving,” she could even feel how her own eyes got a little wetter as she spoke the words. “Do- Do you ever do anything in honor for your family? Like at Christmas or something like that?” she asked softly, almost in a whisper.
Gæst
Gæst

Just stopping by Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Just stopping by   Just stopping by EmptyMan Dec 20, 2021 9:10 pm

It was nice. Just laying here, talking about his family for once and not holding back in what he felt. He turned his head and smiled softly at her. "I wish you could meet them too and yeah, I´m sure they´re happy too." He sighed and gazed up into the ceiling again. This way he didn´t notice her eyes get wetter and he could hide his own emotion behind them.
Her sweet way of asking into them and if he did any traditions. He tilted his head and here noticed the weak tears in her eyes. "Hey... It´s okay..." he reached over and caressed her cheek, then quickly pull it to himself again. "And yeah, I Uhm... I don´t celebrate Christmas anymore... but I do turn on a candle of each one of them and place it in the windows."
His smile turned brighter. "But this time, I´ll try celebrating it... I Think It could be a great evening with you and your family." He turned his face away flustered. "Yeah, you know what I mean."
Aisha

Aisha

Just stopping by Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Just stopping by   Just stopping by EmptyTirs Dec 21, 2021 12:02 am

She was so happy that they were able to talk about this together because she was certain that it wasn’t just every day, he got things of his heart. She couldn’t help but smile a little as he agreed that he would wish she could meet them too.
He had been looking at the ceiling and hadn’t noticed how her eyes were glistening a little. She felt it was a sore subject no matter what, and she simply felt sad about how he hadn’t been able to celebrate Christmas with his family for years. So, when his head turned towards her, he almost immediately went to caress her cheek and even told her it was okay. She chuckled a little from the sentimental moment and tried to dry the tears away from her eyes, even though the tears hadn’t yet spilled. Their hands touch for just a moment as she did that, but nothing she was thinking much about. She smiled a sad smile as he explained that he wasn’t really celebrating Christmas anymore, but that he lit a candle. It warmed her heart, and she really liked the idea. The sad smile got purer and certainly happier as he reminded her of how he was going to celebrate Christmas. “Yeah,” she chuckled a little at him, “I’m sure it’ll be great,” she said with a warm smile. Slowly, she took his hand, holding it, and moved it up between them. “And I’m certain that everyone would love to participate and light a couple of candles with you at Christmas eve to send your family a merry greeting,” she said and smiled giving his hand a gentle squeeze. “It can also just be the two of us… Or just you… Or none of us… It’s up to you really,” she tried to tell him that it was all up to him and that she wouldn’t mind if he didn’t want to do it or if he wished for it to be in a specific way. Lighting a candle didn’t have to take a long time, but sitting by it and sending dear thoughts could take a little while, and she would love to make it a part of the tradition at their home, besides, everyone had someone they would wish were alive to celebrate with them, right?
Sponsoreret inhold

Just stopping by Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Just stopping by   Just stopping by Empty

Just stopping by
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet indendørs :: 3. sal :: Kollegieværelser :: Piger-
Gå til: