Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Gangsta's Paradise

Go down 
+5
Nigel
Azrael
River
Sariel
Scarlett
9 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Nigel

Nigel

Humør : What doesn't kill me better start running, because now I'm fucking pissed
Antal indlæg : 218

Gangsta's Paradise - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Gangsta's Paradise   Gangsta's Paradise - Page 2 EmptyLør Nov 13, 2021 11:36 am

Nigel looked annoyed at Jamie as he tried to be funny, none of this was funny and he didn’t like the succubus being in his house one bit. Not when he had three daughters living here. If it hadn’t been for the fact that Aaron had let her in, he would have been throwing her out by now. And he wasn’t very far from actually doing it. He looked towards Irina, only awaiting that she would give the signal and the deed would have been done. Lucille let a soft chuckle escape her throat as Irina told her that there would be no problems, as long as they didn’t pick them up from the streets. “I have an inkling that both Orion and River will be very occupied with everything that is going on here in Aston these days, but you should know, word on the street is you finally found out your birthrights” she could have rubbed salt in the wound, telling Reginald that it had to be awkward, that one of his son was now starting a family with someone that had close family ties to a woman that he had killed. Well, she had come back to life, but the principle still stood.  

Reginald quickly turned it around and asked how she knew Aaron, now the question how Reginald knew Aaron. Her eyes twitched as she connected the dots. Elizabeth and Reginald’s son? She looked back at Aaron and felt how her heart couldn’t find a steady rhythm. “Well, let’s just say that I could have been the Mrs. Aaron Regnault Shaw, but someone made sure that didn’t happen” she narrowed her eyes “Who turned you?” for a moment she was afraid it had been River, but she also knew it couldn’t be. It was just something about his aura as a vampire, she knew it too well and it scared her.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Irina

Irina

Humør : If I stay in bed I'll be warm. If I get in the shower, I'll also be warm. But the distance between the bed and shower? No. That is not warm.
Antal indlæg : 313

IndlægEmne: Sv: Gangsta's Paradise   Gangsta's Paradise - Page 2 EmptyLør Nov 13, 2021 11:58 am

Irina wasn't going to keep the conversation with Lucille long, and she looked shortly to Nigel before looking at Lucille again. The werewolf chuckled a little bit dry, yeah, she had found out about her family history - still something she was processing but had about now learned to accept the things that came to her rather than to run away from them. "Yeah, you can say that," she responded not knowing just how much Lucille knew, but if she could have information on Sariel's birth father, who was to say she couldn't connect other dots.

Aaron breathed out, as Lucille answered his father's question. Jamie's jaw dropped a little bit, he had not seen this coming. This was just like a telenovela, at least in the shapeshifter's eyes. Reginald blinked a little bit, and took a deeper breath in. Because the question Lucille asked Aaron, as a Question he had wondered about himself, but never dared to ask. "Her name is Ilene, or I guess she goes by Letha by now," Aaron responded. Reginald's face turned pale for a second. Now, he was still swallowing the pill of Irina being related to the Radclyffee bloodline, even if him and Melanie had made peace, there was still some unsolved things there. But what he hadn't expected was that Letha had ties to his son, even if she hadn't been able to recall it. Reginald licked his lips a little and took a sharper breath in taking a few steps back as he scratched his chin a little bit. Aaron pressed his brows together looking towards his father's reaction to it. Letha had helped Reginald out from jail. But Reginald's history with Letha was also a lot deeper than that.
Nigel

Nigel

Humør : What doesn't kill me better start running, because now I'm fucking pissed

IndlægEmne: Sv: Gangsta's Paradise   Gangsta's Paradise - Page 2 EmptyLør Nov 13, 2021 12:39 pm

It was like the silence that formed around the people in the living room was deafening. Mostly because most of them knew who Letha was. It was hard not to, when they became one of the favorite teachers on the academy. Nigel had even greeted her, and she had seemed like a genuine and nice person. Something he wouldn’t often say when meeting such an old vampire.

Lucille just starred at Aaron as if he had slapped her. Ilene, of all the vampires in the world. The woman that had in the end made sure that she could never leave her son’s side. “Ilene Angelos” Lucille exhaled and then shook her head as a laugh left her. “Of course, of course her” she then looked around the rest of the people. “Now I hope you’ll have a nice evening, and that you all go on with your life nicely” she looked towards Aaron and then shook her head once again as she walked out of the house down the street to her car. She couldn’t believe it, her life would always just be about these fucking Addams and Angelos vampires. Revna and Oscar, couldn’t they just rot in hell like they deserved.
Irina

Irina

Humør : If I stay in bed I'll be warm. If I get in the shower, I'll also be warm. But the distance between the bed and shower? No. That is not warm.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Gangsta's Paradise   Gangsta's Paradise - Page 2 EmptyLør Nov 13, 2021 1:59 pm

Aaron took a sharper breath in, "it's not the way you think. I let her, it wasn't like she tricked me into something -" he pointed out rather quickly as Lucille reacted if he just had been completely bamboozled by Ilene. Aaron had lost a lot around when he met Ilene, and he wasn't going to lose more by simply growing old and fading away from life. "Hey -  Lucille. Wait -" he rushed after her to get outside as she moved to her car. "So, that's it, you are just going to leave?" He asked blinked a little still puzzled by the events of this.

Inside Reginald looked towards Nigel lashing his arms a little bit out to the side, not having words the information he just had gotten. But also, Lucille having had a relationship with Aaron, what else did not know? He let himself sit down in one of the arm chairs and ran his hands over his head for a moment. Just taking everything in. Jamie took a smalle breath in as well and walked over next to Sariel and sat down on the armrest next to her eying the file. "You wanna know?" He asked knowing she only just met a sister from her mother's side, he wasn't sure if she was ready to discover her father's side of the family. Irina still looking throw some of the stuff, but chose that she could look further through the stuff later tonight and put the box on the coffee table.
Lucille

Lucille

Humør : Say hello to the reaper kid
Antal indlæg : 79

IndlægEmne: Sv: Gangsta's Paradise   Gangsta's Paradise - Page 2 EmptyLør Nov 13, 2021 2:58 pm

She stopped by the car as Aaron followed her out asking her to wait. Her hand on the door handle as she turned around, a brow slightly lifted as he asked if that was it. That she was just going to leave? She laughed, one that clearly didn’t come from enjoyment. Nothing of this gave her any joy, misery was more like it. It reminded her of a time she had wanted for so long, the child she had carried and then had to hid away to make sure that it wasn’t going to live the life she had been living, only to find out that it had all been for vain. Children always wanted to know where they came from, and even though Lucille had used so much energy to make sure that whenever she was over, that her daughter didn’t need anything that she was present. Those days had been the best time of Lucille’s life. “And then what? What would I do else, huh Aaron?” she asked, as she couldn’t hide the pain written all over her face. “One thing I can’t believe, is you, you went to River’s mother for help, you know how many years I hoped you would come after me? That maybe you would find a way to break the bond? But when I found out you had gotten a wife and a son, then” she stopped herself and let a deep breath leave her and looked back at the car. “There is nothing more to say, so why stay and prolong the pain?

Sariel looked towards Jamie as he asked if she wanted to know. It was a big step to take to look into who her father family’s side of the family were. It might uncover things on why her mother had done as she had done. Nigel eyed at his father as he sat there looking like he had eaten something that wasn’t sitting right in the stomach. Then he looked towards Sariel that opened her file that Lucille had given her. Joseph Blackwood, her eyes became big as she scanned what it said. A soft distraught chuckle left her “Well, I’ve seen him many times in my visons” she mumbled, then closed the file and then towards Jamie “Could we go home now?” she asked, clearly shaken by all of this.
Aaron

Aaron

Humør : Let’s raise children who won’t have to recover from their childhoods.
Antal indlæg : 216

IndlægEmne: Sv: Gangsta's Paradise   Gangsta's Paradise - Page 2 EmptyLør Nov 13, 2021 3:25 pm

Aaron clicked his tongue and shook his head, "don't do that," he spoke a bit more dry. "You were forced to leave, and I never heard back from you," he pointed out taking a step closer. "What did you expect me to do? I was sitting around doing nothing by drowning myself in a pity party of sorrow - I was human back then Luc," Aaron reminded her and took a sharper breath in, feeling more worked up about this than he cared to admit. "I met Ilene after my wife died as she was giving birth to our second child, both died, my son was taken from me by her family. So, excuse me if I met the first and best option and took it once I felt a little bit of peace," he added taking a step closer to he could look at her more clearly. "Look at me," he said a bit more desperat than he wanted to, but he knew she had expected their first child when she had been forced to leave. He knew that, and there had been nothing to do other than hope for the best. There had been moments where he had wished to find her, of course there had. "My mother had an encounter not long after, have you heard about Anthony Kingsnorth?" Aaron then asked, hoping it would make a little sense on how he just couldn't leave. "I have plenty of excuses, but nothing will change that past, I live in the now, okay?"

-

Jamie took a deeper breath in, looking at the name. Joseph Blackwood was her father, now he had never met the guy. He had heard Elenora complain about him. Something told him that more people knew about this guy, which was also a reason why he didn't say anything regarding the name, he wanted to give Sariel a chance to at least process who he was before people starting to throw shade at the guy, because as far as Jamie knew - Joseph Blackwood was not a good person. He nodded. "Yeah, sounds like a plan." he took a deeper breath in and moved his eyes towards Nigel. "You guys good here?" He asked as he got up, then looking towards Reginald. "We will be fine - Thank you for today," Irina turned her eyes to Sariel. It had been quite the afternoon for the ladies, but Irina was thankful that Sariel had come to help them, even though the events had turned a bit more brutal than to her liking.
Lucille

Lucille

IndlægEmne: Sv: Gangsta's Paradise   Gangsta's Paradise - Page 2 EmptyLør Nov 13, 2021 3:50 pm

She didn’t need a reminder of what he had been, she remembered. She remembered every tiny little detail of how their life had been back then. And it had almost destroyed her, to the fact that she had created a second personality to get better through all of what had happened to her. She wanted to be sad for him, but she couldn’t as he told her that his wife had died giving birth to their second child. Because, she had been all alone, giving birth to their daughter. His daughter. Hiding her pregnancy with her abilities hadn’t been easy.  Well yes, it had always been about his mother. Something she would always have a hard time understanding, as her parents had never really wanted her. Not the way she had been born, being a freak until she had discovered that she could change that about herself. Getting to the form she had now, by foul and horrible magic and a lot of pain. But now she had the form that was standing right in front of him, which had also triggered the ability to change at will. To anything she wanted. But she could never get what she truly desired. “Yes, I know him” she said after turning around looking at him as he had begged of her. “Okay” she then answered, keeping her eyes towards him before turning around once again. “Well I still live in the same past as before, bound to River and nothing will change, so that’s why I have to go

-

Nigel nodded “yes, go home and get some rest, try to stay out of trouble” he looked towards Sariel “Both of you” Sariel nodded looking at Irina as she thanked her for today. “Well, wish it would have gone better, next time I won’t go in without being prepared” she breathed out looking towards Jamie then back to Nigel and Irina. “I’ll be careful” she made a small exhale and then walked over to Jamie and took his hand starting to walk out and over to their house. Not really feeling secure before Jamie had closed the door.

Nigel redirected his attention towards Reginald. “Everything okay?” he asked sitting down beside Irina “You look like someone just dragged a skeleton out of your closet that you didn’t even knew you had
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: Gangsta's Paradise   Gangsta's Paradise - Page 2 EmptyLør Nov 13, 2021 4:39 pm

She was still tied to River, making him tense up a little bit. Aaron had never understood or maybe he had simply forgotten over the years how this bond worked. "Seems like you just need to find the right loophole," he took a sharper breath in. Now, he had been human, without much care for the supernatural world, even if he was raised by a trybrid. But he had been human, wanted to do human things living a human life. But just by getting to know his father, learning to know his father's side of the family. "What is the story with you and Ilene either way? It seems like everyone was pretty shocked about that - And I would like to know why," he took a sharper breath in, a bit if not a lot frustrated about not knowing what was with Ilene and everyone.

-

Jamie nodded to them and took a deeper breath in, before taking Sariel's hand and leaving the house. Walking down the street, he looked towards Aaron and Lucille who seemed to still be talking, but to be fair, it wasn't his conversation and he didn't want to interrupt - so he gestured him and Sariel back home to their house.

Reginald looked up and placed his hands on his thighs, as Nigel asked if everything was okay. He took a deeper breath in. "Letha and I have history, from a long time ago," the old hunter took a longer and sharper breath in, making even Irina press her brows together a little bit. "She was the one that made me retire from the hunter life, for good," he confessed scratching the back of his head a little as he shook his head. "Of course she couldn't possibly have known, I didn't even know - so there is no blaming her in this. It's just, shocking."
Lucille

Lucille

IndlægEmne: Sv: Gangsta's Paradise   Gangsta's Paradise - Page 2 EmptyLør Nov 13, 2021 5:10 pm

Her hand placed on the cars roof. “Just find the right loophole, yes, how stupid of me, how could I have not thought about that” she hissed, looking towards him over her shoulder. He kept giving her reasons to stay and talk with him, by asking her questions instead of just saying goodbye. The story about her and Ilene? She huffed, turning towards him. “I knew her before she changed her name” her nose pulled up “I was just a young girl when I met her, and her kids” she licked her lips “She gave me a place to stay, and a roof over my head – and then she used me, and with her ability she linked me to her son, a little way of making sure that he would always be ‘safe’, Ilene, is a horrible and egotistical woman, that only does thing because she either finds them funny or she gets something out of it, now, you linked yourself to her for all your life, how fitting” she hissed and then turned to opened the door to get in. “I don’t have time for this” standing with the door between her and him “You have a daughter by the way, beautiful woman, named Valeriya I tried my best to keep her out of this life, but as anything else, I never really get what I want

-

Nigel took in a deep breath and placed to fingers and pressed it against his nose bridge. “Letha Aetós” Nigel pressed his brows together and then finally figured out why she had looked so familiar. “Well I give it to you, she is a wonderful woman, and very beautiful” he looked towards Irina and gave her a smile “Don’t get me for that, you are still the best woman for me” he walked over to his small collection of books and pulled on out with vampires. He then started turning the pages until he came to Baroness Ilene Angelos “This is her, isn’t it?” she turned the book and handed it to Reginald. “A pureblood vampire known for being one of the most vicious and merciless killer? Some even say that she inspired Countess Elizabeth Báthory de Ecsed, and she is the one that stopped you from hunting? Rather poetic isn’t it?” Nigel sat down again and gave Reginald a warm smile, before he put his arm around Irina and pulled her close.
Reginald
Første af Racen
Reginald

Humør : Discomfort is where growth lies.
Antal indlæg : 55

IndlægEmne: Sv: Gangsta's Paradise   Gangsta's Paradise - Page 2 EmptyLør Nov 13, 2021 6:12 pm

He couldn't believe it. It was clear by his entire expression that he was shocked by all of this. The information, because he had never seen or experienced Ilene as any of the things that Lucille mentioned. No, he had fallen in love with that vampire, let her heal his heart and soul, and gotten himself sired to her. Was it a lack of good judgement? He couldn't say for sure. You linked yourself to her for all your life, how fitting. Aaron was paralyzed taking a deeper breath ind watching her open the door to her car. You have a daughter, he blinked a little bit, finally catching his breath, not that he needed to but for a moment he felt more human than vampire.  "Is she here?" He then asked. He had always wanted to meet, at least have a relationship with one of his kids, not that he ever had been blessed with the chance - just knowing they were out there without him to be there. "Lucille, is she here?"

-

Irina pressed her brows a bit together, she had met Letha once briefly one day. It was way back when Eden had died, and Cecilia had taken care of the Nelson kids. She had been over there to give Cecilia something, when she had met everyone - it had been quite chaotic, but the werewolf had a harder time forgetting the vampires she encountered. She looked towards Nigel shortly as he looked to her. "I know I am - I'm not judging she is gorgeous," Irina pointed out, watching her man go over to the shelf of books and took one out. Reginald pressed his brows together. He took the book and looked at it, nodded a bit to confirm. "It is," he breathed out. Not really surprised, because even he had seen her before - but he had also seen doppelgangers and everything in between in his life time. "I've heard a lot of stories about her, many of them myths, other's I know from the right sources." Reginald looked up from the book. "But I'm not the right one to judge. You know there is a lot of nasty stories about me out there as well," He took a sharper breath in and left out a sigh. It wasn't like he was going to defend Ilene and all the horrible things she had done out history, but he also knew when he had met Letha - she had no idea who she was, and who she had become after was the person he judged rather than the person she had forgotten. "But if Ilene turned him, it means he could be sired to her - which means trouble, even if she doesn't remember who she used to be."

Irina pressed her brows together, trying to tag along in Reginald's little speech. She had no clue just how many terrible things he had done, or that Letha had lost her memories, all she heard was that Letha and this Ilene person was the same, and they had been dangerous out history - just like the stories that Diego had been telling her about this Oscar guy she had seen Melanie with that day at the hospital. She had seen the vampire use his powers to simply just force Diego to his knees as easy as throwing a stone across the room. Her face turned a little pale by the thought, and just kept herself close to Nigel to ease the discomfort by the thought of these two old vampire out there. "There is another thing," she did not like how Reginald looked towards them as he turned a few pages. "River is one of her sons. Her and Oscar's - two of the first purebloods. They had three kids together, River is the oldest." Irina took a deeper breath in before lifting her head from Nigel's shoulder. As if it wasn't enough to find out as well that the people she had known for so long were such old and powerful beings, supernatural and she hadn't known till now. "Bloody hell... It's been a while since both of them have been in same region. Count the Radclyffees in along with the Jones' family and the Sinclairs. This should make the history books," he looked mostly to Nigel. Because Nigel was aware of the supernatural history of these families.
Lucille

Lucille

IndlægEmne: Sv: Gangsta's Paradise   Gangsta's Paradise - Page 2 EmptyLør Nov 13, 2021 6:55 pm

She was about to sit herself into the car when he asked if she was here. She turned around and shook her head. “You don’t deserve to get that answer” she hissed, maybe it wasn’t fair. Because as he had just told her, he had so many excuses for not coming after her. Why he had chosen his mother than her. But for her Lucille, as she had been all alone in the world that she had been forced into, she had given birth and done everything to make sure that Val wasn’t going to be pushed into a life that she didn’t want to be in. Be the mother that she had always craved bot never gotten. “She is a wonderful woman, doing well for herself and she is not to be dragged into whatever you need of her, I’ll let her know that her father is still alive, and then she will contact you if she wants the contact –“ she felt how her lip quivered, tears pressed against the sides of her eyes. Who would have thought that a demon, no a succubus could have these strong emotions to a person. “Well, I’ll leave and let you stay in the ‘now’, I have a party to attend

-

The sire bond is never something you should joke around with” Nigel agreed with Reginald, Nigel looked towards his father as he told him there was another thing. The face was clear sign of what he felt about all of this, it was a bloody mess to be honest. “Well, the one thing all of these clans and packs doesn’t know, is we have our own little family building into a very nice clan of family and friends” but he wasn’t all that impressed with how things were turning out “To be fair, even though we are starting to have a lot of strength on our side, I’m not sleeping all that well with what is going on in Southside, and then with the added pressure of Jones, Addams and Radclyffees” he shook his head and stood up again, opened his small cabinet and took out a bottle of scotch and to glasses, he looked out the window as he poured him and Reginald a drink. Looked like Lucille and Aaron was still talking. “doesn’t seem like it’s a happy reunion going on” he exhaled and walked over and handed Reginald a glass before sitting down again.  
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Gangsta's Paradise   Gangsta's Paradise - Page 2 EmptyLør Nov 13, 2021 7:32 pm

You don’t deserve to get that answer. It was like she had just punched him serval times in the face, but he guessed he deserved that. "Thank you," was the only thing he said, because if she would tell their child that he at least was alive, she had a choice to actually make a choice. He nodded and took a step back, he couldn't and shouldn't keep her here. "Take care of yourself."

-

Irina curled a small smile as Nigel mentioned that they had their own little family building into a clan - which was true, the two of them had been collecting people to left and right, but only the ones they trusted or believed could be trusted. Honestly they had so many different people around, it would be stupid for anyone to underestimate them. Even if they didn't have the age of the oldest vampires or demons, their strength should not be miscalculated. But as Nigel also pointed out, no one was really having it with what was going on at Southside. This Anthony guy was a real threat, a threat no one took lightly. But unlike Orion and River, Anthony didn't mind some losses along the way. "At least it doesn't seem like the Radclyffees are here to cause trouble, and I believe Cassian would tell us if too much Jones drama should raise -" she pointed out sighing a little bit, as Nigel poured up a drink for him and Reginald. "You better drink one for me," she leaned a little bit back in the sofa and breathed out. Then taking a sharper breath in to the comment about Aaron and Lucille, "It's not, I listened a little bit in - they have a daughter. Seems like he never met her - given he is a turned vampire, I would believe it was a long time ago," she sighed a little bit. Reginald taking yet another and sharper breath in taking the glass Nigel handed him. Well, being a grandfather was something he could take, he had Maya and Katelyn, one more grandchild on his way, so it wasn't so overwhelming. But he could imagine Aaron might find it harder to take in. "Don't judge his taste in women too hard, Lucille isn't a bad person. Direct, but I don't know, I've always liked her," Irina informed and took a sharper breath in.

"It must be weird," Reginald looked towards Irina and breathed out. "Suddenly seeing them for what they are as well -" The werewolf lifted her shoulders a little. "It is. I'm kinda getting used to it by now. I think my father's sprit at Juniper's home and my grandmother being a werewolf and alive, it was the top of the iceberg - everything else is just going with the flow by now," she chuckled a little bit shaking her head. She turned her eyes to the window, as it sounded like the car was driving.
Lucille

Lucille

IndlægEmne: Sv: Gangsta's Paradise   Gangsta's Paradise - Page 2 EmptyLør Nov 13, 2021 8:04 pm

I’ll try” she told him and placed herself in the car, but before she drove off, she looked up towards him rolling the window down. “I never stopped hoping” she whispered before she rolled the window up and then started the engine to drive the car down the street. The tears started before she even had him the rearview mirror. Having gotten maybe six hundred meters away, she had to push down on the break and drive onto the side of the road. Her hand hammered into the steering wheel overwhelmed with the emotions rushing through her. Maybe it was the fact that she never really shown any emotions lately, and when she did, she let Bast take over and she could hide away in that head of hers.

-

Which leaves the Addams, and Sinclair to worry about” Nigel theorized while looking towards Irina then a soft laugh escaped him when she asked him to drink for her as well. He lifted the glass as a salute and then drowned it and poured in some more. Nigel laughed a little louder when Irina told him not to judge Aaron’s taste in women. “To be fair, if anything he has that from his father, Juniper spilled, and told me how you and she met, so he wouldn’t be the only one falling for women they shouldn’t” he folded his lips together and raised his brows giving a sneaky grin before taking a sip from the scotch again. His hand glided down her back, slowly caressing it as she told how the tip of iceberg had been finding out about her birthright and that her father was still hanging around. “Well to be fair, things just seems to be coming” Nigel admitted, like finding out that you had a cryobird for a brother, that your very strict father had gotten with a thunderbird. That could be one of those tips that Irina was talking about.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Gangsta's Paradise   Gangsta's Paradise - Page 2 EmptyLør Nov 13, 2021 9:01 pm

She never stopped hoping. To be honest never did he. He had always hoped that River would let her go, that she would come back to France. And Aaron had stayed in France for years after being turned, travelled without his mother, but he had had no idea where to. He didn't know where he would even begin to search. Aaron took a sharper breath in, feeling the coldness surround him just like the darkness, he could feel it tickle in his veins, trying to get in, but he shook his head, fighting it. Now was not the time, even if it seemed nice if he would just accept the faith he had chosen. Aaron turned towards the house again, walking up the front porch where he stopped for a moment to wake a deeper breath in. Waiting a bit outside.

-

Irina laughed a little to the claim that Aaron had taken after his father, making her raise her brow a little. "Huh, how funny, something about that seems sort of familiar to me as well," she teased looking at Nigel before leaning over and placed a kiss on his cheek. Chuckling a little bit by the thought of how they first met. "But that story, I will be looking forward to hearing that," he pointed towards Reginald with a softer laugh. Finding your birthright and realizing you were far from mundane was one big thing, big enough to make her still to figure out how to tell Cecilia and Tyler, Cecilia especially since it seemed like she was finally getting some peace after last years chaos. "They indeed do, but then again, I've always believed that things come to us when we need them the most. Things happen for a reason." Her eyes moved towards the door, as she could hear the vampire standing out there catching his breath.

Aaron finally walked inside and looked at everyone. "I'm sorry about that - I did not coun-" he stopped talking as he looked at the book, and allowed himself to walk over and pick it up, looking the pages about Ilene. Aaron tensed his jaw and took a sharper breath in. "I had no idea about all of this, I swear," he looked towards Reginald, mainly because he was so very afraid of being a disappointment. Because he knew about his father was this great big hunter, his mother had told the stories and he had heard tales himself.  "No one is blaming you for anything, we were just surprised. Because many of us has met Letha before," Reginald informed and gestured Aaron to sit down in one of the other chairs. Aaron nodded a bit sitting down and placed the book on the coffee table.
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Gangsta's Paradise   Gangsta's Paradise - Page 2 EmptyLør Nov 13, 2021 9:31 pm

She let out a scream in the car, trying to get the emotions out of her body like that. Not that it seemed to help. Looking back, she saw how he had gone back to the house and stood there for a while before finally going inside. He had a point; she had never gone back to him. Because she was afraid, because of the bond? She breathed in, feeling how tears still glided down her cheeks. She looked at her phone lighting up, clearly someone would like to know where she was. She left the phone and stepped out of the car, and step by step, she walked back to the house. Each time she moved her feet she walked a little faster.

Nigel nodded and whispered that he would tell her later, he looked a little into his glass as Irina told them that she believed that things would come when you needed them. “Or when you are ready to hear them” he whispered, for all the things that had been thrown their way. They had overcome and become stronger for it.

He let his eyes follow Aaron as he walked through the door and saw the book that Reginald had been having in his hands just a moment before. Nigel nodded “We all get our heads turned around, and no one blames a person finding the best way to cope with the trauma that was giving to them” He looked out the window and saw the strawberry blond woman walk back towards the front door. Not that the knock came right away, almost as she changed her mind and then went back to knock once more.

Looks like someone wasn’t quite done” Nigel smiled towards Aaron, before leaning back and taking another sip of his scotch. Looking knowingly towards Reginald and then Irina before closing his eyes letting his fingers glide over his forehead.

Lucille waited with a speeding heart in her chest for someone to come back out and open the door. Not knowing if Aaron would be the one. “I’m sorry” a soft whisper left her as the door opened, letting her blue eyes watch him. “I know I you weren’t the only one that didn’t come back, but I came back this time – do you, can you go somewhere and talk, just the two of us?
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Gangsta's Paradise   Gangsta's Paradise - Page 2 EmptyLør Nov 13, 2021 10:13 pm

Aaron breathed out running his hand through his hair for a brief second. He could smell her coming closer, but for the second he just thought of himself as one wanting it to be the scent of her in the cold air. He didn't believe it. But even Irina could smell the scent of Lucille returning, making her pull a little smile. Aaron turned his head around to the door and took a deeper breath in before getting up, he couldn't just let her stand by the door - and it just seemed like they were unfinished with what ever they had from the past. Aaron looked shortly at his father who gave him a nod. Irina leaned back placing her head against Nigel as she took a deeper breath in, as she placed a hand on top of her stomach. Hoping that Aaron and Lucille would solve this. She had never heard Lucille like this before nor seen her so worked up about anything.

The vampire finally walked toward towards the front door, opening to see Lucille stand there. He took a sharper breath in, odd how many breathed he had been taken by now, while not really needing to breath. But I came back this time, for a second he was lost for words. "I would like that," he confessed and took a deeper breath in. He knew that Irina with her wolf hearing would at least have heard that bit of the conversation to know they would go somewhere else. Then he took a step out and closed the door behind him. "Where to?" He asked and took a few steps forward down the porch, and turned his head towards her. "Thought you had a fancy party to be a part of," he pulled a little smile.
Lucille

Lucille

IndlægEmne: Sv: Gangsta's Paradise   Gangsta's Paradise - Page 2 EmptyLør Nov 13, 2021 11:50 pm

He pulled Irina a little closer as she placed her head on his shoulder and made a soft hum of appreciation. After everything, it was nice to be able to sit on the couch and just feel humble about the love and good energy that was in their house. He followed Aaron as he stepped towards the door once again, waiting for what would happen next.

Lucille looked at Aaron, just like him she held her breath for just a moment while waiting for what he would do next. All of this was so surreal she couldn’t really believe that she would meet him again. Maybe that was one of the reasons she had slashed out. She couldn’t be completely sure. A smile formed on her glistening cheeks as she stepped backwards as he came out and closed the door. Were too. That was an excellent question. “I don’t know, I didn’t really think that far” she confessed and folded her lips together. A chuckle left her “You know for tonight, I will let them sail their own boatlet’s hope it will not end up costing my life. “Know any good places to go around here? I’ve only just arrived, so haven’t really had the time” she let him now, as her hands fiddled in front of her.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: Gangsta's Paradise   Gangsta's Paradise - Page 2 EmptySøn Nov 14, 2021 9:23 am

Aaron took a more sharp breath in and held it for a moment, feeling the cold air brush softly against his cold skin. He had moments where he wished he could feel how his heart would skip a beat ahead, the moments where you were so short of breath you had to remember to inhale. It was small moments, and as much of a humane life he lived, there was still moments in his life that would never be the same. Aaron had found the way to survive that was most settled with him and his persona, he only drank from donor blood from the hospital, it was rare he took from a source unless he was on the edge of dying and had no other choice. But he was in control, which was in his favor and most likely one of the main reasons he had been accepted into the family. "It's okay, I've been around here for some time," Aaron nodded to her.

His mother had lived here for a handful of years, helping with the werewolf family connected to their family. Not that Aaron had been that much around that, he was a vampire after all, but he had been visiting his mother once in a while, even though he had his roots mostly in France still. He couldn't help but chuckle a little as she said that they could sail their own boat, and he nodded a bit. "What about classic old fashioned stroll down the street to the park, ma chérie?" Aaron suggested keeping his eyes on her. It wasn't like they needed to go anywhere fancy to talk, the most important element in them talking things out were the two of them. He held his hand out towards her, gesturing her to take it, well knowing there was a chance she could let him sail his own boat as well.
Lucille

Lucille

IndlægEmne: Sv: Gangsta's Paradise   Gangsta's Paradise - Page 2 EmptySøn Nov 14, 2021 6:09 pm

She looked down the road as he mentioned that they could do it the old fashion way. A soft half smile formed on her lips as she looked towards him. “I would like that” she exhaled, taking in his face. Even though he was now immortal she could see that he had changed. Finer lines in his face, telling her that he had lived for quite some time before he had asked for Ilene to make sure he would never die of natural courses. The blue eyes glided down to the hand that was presented to her. And for a moment she thought about it, before she very carefully reached out and placed her hand in his. Intertwining their fingers. Then she started walking, at first not looking at him. Just taking one step after another in silence not knowing where to start or begin.

So, Reginald is your father?” she asked letting a soft chuckle leave her. The world was just that small wasn’t it. But how could it not? They were living in the same circles, running around with the same supernatural’s. One had to acknowledge that there were the more powerful creatures in this world. And if you lived long enough, you would become part of that circle too. “How is your mother?” she then asked, still not letting her eyes truly meet his. They walked past the car she had driven in.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: Gangsta's Paradise   Gangsta's Paradise - Page 2 EmptySøn Nov 14, 2021 7:00 pm

It was like taking serval steps back and being placed in their past, when they could just walk hand in hand, like no time had past. But it was also as they walked that he realized that much time had past them. They weren't the same people anymore, even if Aaron seemed so much like who he was back then, he wasn't. He had served in wars, wanting to do good after the hand he had in making himself the creature he was. Aaron had seen it was a responsibility to help the people who couldn't help themselves. The vampire life style had been the hardest to accept out of everything in his life. So, Reginald is your father? He chuckled a little bit. "Yeah, it's crazy right?" It wasn't that crazy at first, after all he had always known his father was a great hunter, that him and his mother had this secret relationship goin on, because his grandparents didn't allow it - but he had never expected it to be the Reginald to be his father, it was suddenly something else he had to live up to. And it didn't help, but also did help that he had so great sons, it made it easier to accept and come into a family. Have that relationship with his father he always wanted. "She is okay, thank you for asking. She lost her husband back earlier this year, but she is staying strong," he replied and once again took a deeper breath in. It had been quite something. Well, it was always weird whenever his mother found a new love, because Aaron rarely liked them - maybe because he wanted to make sure they were worthy. And maybe because he had seen people like River and Anthony play around with her and just leave when they were bored. It made him sick. But losing someone you loved, it was something else and he had given his mother time to grieve Romeo's death.
Lucille

Lucille

IndlægEmne: Sv: Gangsta's Paradise   Gangsta's Paradise - Page 2 EmptyMan Nov 15, 2021 12:39 am

Lucille nodded as he explained how his mother was. Sounded rough, but it also meant that he was still with her. Which might be the biggest reason he had even gotten bitten and turned. As she let her eyes find his profile, she had to agree with her theory, it was definitely why he had gotten bitten. To stay with his mother. It was commendable, and she would have loved if she had gotten to have such a close bond with her own mother. Alas, she had killed her before figuring out if she would take her back after throwing her away. “At least she still got you, right?” Lucille said with a low voice and looked around as they finally came to a park, she let go of his hand looking around, until she saw two swings and slowly walked towards them. She sat down and swung a little back and forth. “Is it worth it?” she asked looking towards him. “Being alive, but not really?” her hands closed around the cold metal.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: Gangsta's Paradise   Gangsta's Paradise - Page 2 EmptyMan Nov 15, 2021 7:16 am

Aaron nodded, "always." There was no question, even if they didn't always have much they had each other. Aaron valued family above anything, even if he never had a lot or most had been taken from him by distance - he still saw it as the most important thing, which was also one of the sole reasons why he had found himself so protective already over the part of Reginald's family he just had gotten to know. They made it to the park, he looked after her as her hand let go of his, making him fold his lips together for a moment as his eyes traced her every movement. She found her way to a swing, starting to swing back and forth a little, making him lean against the swing set. It wasn't like he was surprised by the question, many people question his action or his judgement regarding it. Not that Aaron blamed anyone for doing so. But was it worth it? He cleared his throat a little and looked up at the night sky. "I have days where I would tell you that it's not worth it, the days where the hunger is unlike anything else and the darkness I have gotten in my veins want to tear me to pieces," he informed as he pressed his brows a bit together. He never really shared much about his hunger or powers, especially not his powers as he knew the darkness was unlike many other people's powers in that regard. His darkness was not just the darkness around them, but also the darkness within. "But then there are days where I spend time with my family, where I get to find more people that I value as family - and it makes it worth it, even through the worst of the times. I wouldn't change that for anything."
Lucille

Lucille

IndlægEmne: Sv: Gangsta's Paradise   Gangsta's Paradise - Page 2 EmptyMan Nov 15, 2021 12:21 pm

She had sensed it, now she wasn’t as good as many empaths or people with either the power to control darkness nor light. But the thing that he carried in himself, it really made him a whole lot more different than the man she had meat almost two hundred years ago. But it was still him, the one that had stolen her heart. The man that she had rejoiced with, when she had figured out that she had been pregnant. But before they had been able to talk about the future, it had been ripped away from them. She gave him a sad smile, she understood she really did. “It’s a double-edged sword” she whispered, looking towards him. “You live a mortal life, and you know that one day you have to say goodbye. You live forever, and you have to say goodbye over, and over” she whispered, not that people had to die but sometimes it also meant that you had to leave. She stood up from the swing and walked towards him. Her hand rose towards his face, but before she could let it touch his cheek, it folded into a fist, and it fell down her side again. “If I told you, I’ve heard a way to reverse it, to make you free again, would you be interested?” she asked, stepping a little closer towards him.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: Gangsta's Paradise   Gangsta's Paradise - Page 2 EmptyMan Nov 15, 2021 2:00 pm

Aaron knew what he had given up, he had thought about for weeks before he had made the choice. The first couple of years had been the hardest, learning to control the bloodlust that followed and haunted him ever since. But as she mentioned, being immortal meant watching people go, it was an evil circle, despite the people he had that remained in his life. Immortality in the mundane would meant leaving the life behind, start over somewhere else, and wait a good amount of years till you if you wanted to return. His eyes rested on her as she got up from the swing and walked towards him, he could feel the temptation of her hand that almost touched his face, but instead the hand fell down. Aaron took a sharper breath in, feeling how odd he felt about this whole thing, why was it so complicated and yet so easy.

If I told you, I’ve heard a way to reverse it, to make you free again, would you be interested?

He pressed his brows a little bit together. He had never heard about a cure for this curse, because unlike when you were turned to a witch or a werewolf, being turned to a vampire required for you to die. It had never seemed possible to regain your life after it was lost, but then with all the curses and tricks people used to stay immortal these days. "I would say you are crazy," he confessed a little bluntly taking a step closer to her. He knew there was found a cure for a werewolf bite, but no, he couldn't believe there was a chance to become human again - and even if, he was over two-hundred years old, he would die of old age within seconds, he had to, right?
Lucille

Lucille

IndlægEmne: Sv: Gangsta's Paradise   Gangsta's Paradise - Page 2 EmptyMan Nov 15, 2021 2:51 pm

She would have denied it if anyone would ask her. But she knew he could hear how her breath caught in throat. How her heart couldn’t keep on a regular beat, especially not when he stepped even closer. A small laugh left her as he told her that he would say she was crazy. “That wouldn’t be anything new” she answered quietly, whereas she this time let her hand find his cheek. But he had known that, as she had never hidden who she was, not for him. They had to compromise given the species she was. And she had loved him even more for it. “But it doesn’t make it any less true” she whispered, letting her eyes travel down his face to his lips before she found his eyes again. She took a step backwards giving him a soft smile. “But that’s something to think about” not wanting to push him. At least he could think about what she had told him, maybe even talk to his mother and father about it. She would believe that at least his father would be more than willing to look into this claim.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Gangsta's Paradise   Gangsta's Paradise - Page 2 Empty

Gangsta's Paradise
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» The one who builds my paradise
» A trip to paradise never hurt anyone [Luke]