Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Runnin'

Go down 
4 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Jade

Jade

Humør : I'm a nice person, but I'm about to start throwing rocks at people
Antal indlæg : 170

Runnin' Empty
IndlægEmne: Runnin'   Runnin' EmptySøn Okt 31, 2021 5:29 pm

Dedicated @Elias

Date | 15th of October 2021
Time | 8.20 pm
Weather | Dark, cold and windy
Surroundings | Lost of threes some scared animals
Attire | Outfit

It had been a long day. She had been visiting three families all in the process of either getting children removed or just had them removed. It was always a hard and challenging process, because a lot of the anger was put on her shoulders. She hadn’t even been scheduled to come in that day, as she had taken the whole week off. But since this had been three urgent chases, she had waved the Friday and told that she would come in either way.

Sitting in her car she leaned her head against the wheel. Everything had been so weird since she had met Sterling again. How her heart clearly still sang for him. She had thought about calling him a couple of times after he had left her house. But the time had never been right and when she had sat down with a moment to herself and her phone in hand. Jade just didn’t even know how to start a text, nor what to say if she called him. So, she had put it off, hoped that he might be the one contacting her. Which he had, like the always gentleman asking if she was okay. But it hadn’t really brought more fruit than that. And it didn’t help with all the mixed signals he was giving her all the time. The kiss, the pulling back, the constant making her feel better by physical touch.

Okay Jade, enough wallowing, out of the car, a hot shower and then an early night” she whispered, getting out of her car, but there she stopped right in her tracks. She saw the same shadowy figures she had seen in the camp. She almost fell to the ground in panic and scrambled after her phone. And the small cubes that Sterling had given her. “Pick up, please pick up” but it went straight to voicemail. “Sterling, oh god, they are back, and they are circling my house!” she whispered in a clear panicked voice, but then realized that he couldn’t really help her when he hadn’t picked up the phone. But it had gotten the attention of one of the monsters that turned around and with their cold glowing eyes towards her. A scream left her, and, in her panic, she pressed end call. As they rushed towards her, she threw all five of the cubes on the ground and in a bright light she started running like hell through the woods. Stumbling over branches feeling how thorns grabbed at her hair and clothes. She just needed to get away.
Jade pressed her back up against a tree, her heart pounding like crazy in her chest. Once again, she found her phone, but as it seemed like they hadn’t followed her, and she could see the message of Sterling asking her if her call had been important, and that he was held up at the moment. She quickly texted back that she was sorry she had disturbed him, and it wasn’t all that important.

Another sound was heard, like a branch snapping and she started running again. Until she rambled into something solid. Something took a hold of her and in a scream, she started failing around to get out of the grip.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Elias
Royal
Elias

Humør : Don’t bark if you can’t bite.
Antal indlæg : 132

Runnin' Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Runnin'   Runnin' EmptySøn Okt 31, 2021 6:09 pm

There was something about the crispy air in autumn that made up for a perfect for a run, at least according to Elias. He had even tried to challenge Leon to a run, but it seemed so the family fixer had chatted with the turned werewolf their father tried to help. Natasha was it? He had an old friend in Atheria, so it hadn't seen too strange to come this way. He sensed an alpha's territory began a place around this time, but Elias also couldn't care less. If the alpha had a problem, he was more than welcome to come to a chat. But he didn't even get to enter the city fully before he heard some sort of distress. Elias tuned in, The rapid heart beat, made him press his brows together, running someone was running as if their life counted on it. He took a deeper breath in before leaving a sigh, then turning around and started running in the location. There was something else in the air, he couldn't pinpoint it at first, but it wasn't good. Elias slowed a little bit down, stopping for a moment looking around, trying if he could figure out what was luring in the shadows.

It didn't take him long before he started moving towards the sound of the scent he had caught along with the heart beat. There was serval animals out, he could smell them, see them, the deer that stepped on a branch and froze in case predators would see it - lucky for the deer, Elias wasn't out to hunt for dinner, not tonight at least. He could hear her running again, making him speed a little bit up. One would think he was the one chasing her, but he wasn't he was just waiting for her to crash into him. Her rambling into him, trying to get a hold of her not to run away again. But she started screaming, which he understood, he was a stranger in the woods she had just tumbled into. "Hey, hey - it's okay," he took a deeper breath in, not letting her go just yet. "Look at me,"Elias spoke calmly, as he used his powers, to hopefully make her stop fighting him. "I'm here to help, I saw you running from something," Elias hadn't really seen her running from anything, but he had heard it, which was pretty much the best he could say right now. Dressed in a sleeveless grey hoodie and a pair of black joggers. Slowly he let go of her, hoping she would run off again. "Are you alright?" Elias had his senses out, making sure he didn't miss out on any indication of danger.
Jade

Jade

Runnin' Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Runnin'   Runnin' EmptySøn Okt 31, 2021 6:45 pm

She didn’t listen at first, but as a voice seeped through her ear it was like something grabbed her entire body and compelled her to do as he said. It wasn’t scary nor uncomfortable, but something in the back of her head still whispered that she had to be careful around this man. Something about, she almost wanted to say his aura? But she did as he asked, she looked at him, letting her eyes glide from the chest she had rambled into up to his face. Damn he was tall. Her deep brown eyes looking into his piercing blue. here to help. Her tongue glided over her plum lips, before she tried to take some calming breaths through her nose, not that it really felt like it helped on her now shaking body. He had really scared her.

No?” she finally got her voice to work and gave him a side lopped grin as she looked over her shoulders. “There are some –“ she looked at him narrowing her eyes, what if this guy wasn’t a supernatural being, he would never have believed her. “We are having some problems with bears in the area, and one of them tried to catch me” she tried to explain stepping out of his arms. “Sorry I ran into you, I didn't hurt you did i?” she scrunched her nose, still trying to get her heart rate down. But the truth was, she was scared out of her mind. She wasn’t even sure if she could return home.  
Elias
Royal
Elias

Runnin' Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Runnin'   Runnin' EmptySøn Okt 31, 2021 7:30 pm

Well, of course he didn't count on her being okay, he just felt obligated to ask. Elias took a deeper breath in, letting his eyes follow where hers looked as she looked over her shoulders. "Some bears?" He couldn't help but chuckle a little bit. Bears were a first. "I didn't know there were any bears around here, always thought it was wolves," he replied with a little smirk, mostly just enjoying himself. Also, he hadn't been sensing any bears, maybe she just covered up something, maybe she didn't know much. "Are you sure it was bears you saw?" He then asked. Elias took a slightly deeper breath in and looked around them, there wasn't really any light, for at least her to see anything. Elias could see just fine in the darkness. He was just about to speak when she apologized for running into him, and a wider smile beamed on his lips. "No, it's fine. I'm good," he assured her as he moved his eyes towards her again. "Do you live far from here, I can follow you home?" He suggested. Elias didn't know where the creatures had went nor if they were still waiting for her, but it was better he was beside her than alone. If everything else failed, he could always get to the nearest door and get her to safety. In the woods there wasn't really many doors for him to use unless they found an abandoned hut somewhere.
Jade

Jade

Runnin' Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Runnin'   Runnin' EmptySøn Okt 31, 2021 8:14 pm

She narrowed her eyes as he questioned her way of explaining what had happened. “Yeah, bears” she mumbled in a low tone, trying to figure out what he knew and didn’t know. First of all, she had never seen him around before, and the air he had over him didn’t make her any less suspicions. And then there had been the way of how he had gotten her to look at him. One eye got even slipper as her lip slid up to the left, her arms folded in front of her chest. She could feel the still heavily beating heart against them. “Maybe, what do you know about bears” she asked, pressing her lips together before folding together.

When he asked if she lived far from here, she looked around. She was suddenly very aware of how dark it was, and that she had no idea where she was. She pulled her phone out and squinted her eyes as the light hit her face. “Ehm, I’m actually not sure where I am” she put the flashlight on and looked around turning from side to side to find something that seemed familiar. “Hm” she hummed for herself letting her fingers glide through her big curly hair. She then looked down on her phone and pulled out google maps and could somewhat pinpoint where she lived. “Okay, so I live in that direction” she pointed the way and then back at the man she had just met. “But, I’m not sure that, the… bears are gone” she hummed, as she started walking the right direction almost falling over a root sticking up from the ground.
Elias
Royal
Elias

Runnin' Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Runnin'   Runnin' EmptySøn Okt 31, 2021 8:45 pm

Elias raised his brow a little bit, "I know quite a lot about bears." He pressed his brows together, but with a warmer smile. He wondered just how much or how little she did know. It seemed so she was lost as she looked around trying to figure out where she was. Turning the flashlight on making him narrow his eyes a little bit, moving his head to the side having gotten so used to how dark it was. But as the flashlight didn't flicker around more and she opened the map on her phone, he turned his eyes towards the map as well - because to be fair, he had no idea where he was either - not other than he was in the woods, but he could use his senses to find his way back home. He couldn't say the same thing about her. Elias looked towards the direction she pointed in and nodded a bit. Not sure the bears were gone, no it a creature had set its eyes on a target it could be hard to get rid of them again. He was a hunter, he knew this. He took a deeper breath in, not having thought this was how his evening run would take him, but oh well, it was an adventure.

But he nodded and turned to follow her as she started to walking. His faster instincts had him quickly turn to grab her with an arm around her stomach keeping her from falling as he pulled her closer, away from the path of roots the had chosen to try cross. Having her back close to his chest, he turned forward again before letting her go. "You can't just walk around where the roots are untamed like that, its like begging to stumble and break your ankles," he spoke in a lower voice and watched her. "My eyes adjust very well in the dark," he informed pulling a little smile as he kept walking in the direction she had spoken off. "Well, if there is any bears, we will cross that bridge when we get to it."
Jade

Jade

Runnin' Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Runnin'   Runnin' EmptySøn Okt 31, 2021 9:06 pm

A small gasp of confusion left her as a arm folded around her stomach and pulled her close to his chest. She could smell the light scent of sweat coming from him, his hot breath as he told her that she couldn’t just walk blindly around and not expect to fall. “Well ‘scuse me for not having night vision built into my eyes, and besides these roots recklessly attack me, I’m the victim here!” she exclaimed, but the smile on her lips was a clear indicator that she just tried to lighten the mood. If it was for her or him, that wasn’t really something she was sure of. Maybe mostly her, he seemed despite it all surprisingly well adjusted to the situation.

She started following him as he explained that he had a good eyesight even in the dark. How could he see anything in this crappy winter month? “mmmhm, well these bears, is sick and look like shadow monsters, and well, they don’t like light and maybe I used all of the light cubes I had because I panicked and threw all of them at once” she kept her eyes glued on the ground in front of her so she wouldn’t fall, only to occasionally look up and see if he was still walking the right direction. And if she was.
Elias
Royal
Elias

Runnin' Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Runnin'   Runnin' EmptyMan Nov 01, 2021 4:44 am

He chuckled delighted by her trying to lighten up the mood, at least keeping herself sane the best she could. It was an admirable trait to be able to try to remain calm even if things around you didn't make sense. For him stuff like this was just another day, even though he would admit he had heard about this region being a beam of chaos. Then she described these bears to him, and he raised his brows looking at her by her words. Looking like shadow monsters that were afraid of light cubes, Elias took a deeper breath in and scratched his chin a little, "shadow monsters and light cubes," he mumbled a little bit. He had no idea what kind of fancy toys she had been playing with, nor why shadow creatures of any kind would find her the best target. Of course, someone who knew little, and was easy to scare made a funnier target. Everyone knew, or at least Elias knew he enjoyed the chase in the hunt, if it was easy, it wasn't as fun. "Maybe it's safer to come back when the sun comes up then, we are reaching the darkest hour of the day," he of course knew that it was darkest the hours before dawn, but right now he really thought it would be better to get somewhere else till he, they knew what these shadow creatures were going in town. Elias hadn't faced them directly yet, and it had been centuries since he last had.
Jade

Jade

Runnin' Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Runnin'   Runnin' EmptyMan Nov 01, 2021 8:59 am

She stopped when he talked about it might be safer to come back when the sun would raise again. But where the hell would she stay, a motel? And they were in October, so the sun wouldn’t come up before around half past seven, or something like that. Maybe her mind shouldn’t be thinking about the fact that she didn’t have a toothbrush, a new set of clothing and she could really use a bath after the day she had. “Well,” she licked her lips and looked around a little lost about the thought of not being able to get home this night. “Maybe, maybe we could just see if they got scared by the light and are gone now?” she tried to ask, knowing it might be reckless but what if she was correct and there was no one left?  “Please?” she stepped towards him, taking the upper arm “Just looking and if there is any sight of danger, I promise that I’ll find somewhere else to sleep” she could always call Elena, maybe there would be room on the couch at Diego’s house.
Elias
Royal
Elias

Runnin' Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Runnin'   Runnin' EmptyMan Nov 01, 2021 9:08 pm

She stopped which made him stop and turn to her, of course there was a chance that they were gone. That is was completely safe. They couldn't know, and it wasn't like Elias was optimistic or anything, even though people liked to see him as one who thought life as easy going and simply happy. Elias narrowed his eyes a little bit looking at her, crossing his arms slightly loose. Please? She took a step closer towards him, making him told his breath for a moment. He wasn't worried about his own safety, not to an exchange where he would fear getting attack by shadow creatures, it wasn't that. But he didn't like not having at least some idea on how to handle the situation. She didn't seem like someone who knew an awful lot or maybe she had just gotten freaked out. "Okay," he breathed out and kept his eyes at her. "But if there is any sign of danger, we go, and you let me take you somewhere safe - deal?" Elias reached out, letting his hand brush against her elbow, just to make sure he got her full attention, because he meant it - he wasn't going to take no for an answer, it was the least he could do now that he had found her in this situation. "I'm Elias by the way, -" he presented himself as he slowly let go of her arm again. Elias took a slightly deeper breath in and nodded in the direction they were going. Towards the city, he could smell how they got closer to the living area. "We shouldn't be far from the town," he acknowledged with an assuring smile.
Jade

Jade

Runnin' Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Runnin'   Runnin' EmptyOns Nov 03, 2021 1:26 pm

She was quick to nod when he told her how it would go down. She wasn’t about to let a night in her own bed pass her by. Besides, she really didn’t like the idea to be a burden for anyone, and she had already been that this weekend. Jade’s eyes followed his movements as he took her arm and gave him a soft smile “Jade” she introduced herself as he presented him with his name. She quickly followed along as he started moving again. Taking a few in- and exhales she tried to calm herself down, she wouldn’t be any help to him if she was panicked given there still was shadow monsters, animals or whatever you would call these things that had attacked her not only once, but twice now.

As he told her that they weren’t far from town she nodded, then realizing he couldn’t see her. Or at least she would assume that he couldn’t. “Okay” she finally said, and then let a slight smile pull over her lips. As they were on the road it was easy for her to navigate to the house. Cautiously she looked around, but as it didn’t seem like there was any signs of danger. She breathed out, nothing. “Thank you for bringing me back, but it seems like everything is fine” she gladly announced and got out of her hiding place.

Around ten steps, if she had counted them, it would have been fifteen. Fifteen steps and that was what it took for the world to turn upside down forever. Shadows pulled around her, long slender fingers grabbed around her arm and a scream left her as nails cold and long dug into her skin. But that was all she remembered before an overpowering light formed around her. Her scream was replaced by the creatures that dissipated in the pure, almost silver, blue light. Her knees hit the ground and det burning sensation left her chest, but she still couldn’t help but let her hands find and press against her beating heart. “Oh my god” she whispered, looking around. What the hell had that even been?! At least it seemed like the shadow things were gone for good now. “Did you do that?” she asked looking towards Elias trying to get her shaking and unresponsive legs to get her up from the ground. She didn’t even realize the wounds that the creature had done to her left arm as she looked around unable to process what had just happened.
Elias
Royal
Elias

Runnin' Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Runnin'   Runnin' EmptyOns Nov 03, 2021 3:10 pm

He could smell it in the air, the cold, dark, bitter air around them. They had a different scent, but his sharp nose could catch it easier than the average wolf. But as he looked around trying to see if his eyes could spot anything, letting his golden wolf eyes show scanning the area to get a better vision than he already had. Elias listened to her steps, as not going just yet, because he didn't trust it - not yet. He felt it creep up on him the claws trying to scratch his skin, but they were too fast for him to spot. The scream made him turn around looking to see if he could spot her, before following the sound. He stopped as the light forced him to cover his eyes and turn his head to the side, waiting for it to fade before looking again. His eyes sore from having been using his nightvision to be exposed to such extreme light. Elias observed her, his eyes adjusting to the darkness again, blinking a little bit. "No," he pressed his brows together and took a deeper breath in.

Elias could smell her blood, hear the sound of her heart beating, she seemed drained. Had she been the one activating some sort of ability? Was the a flashlight? He sat down beside her and took her hand, wanting to check if she was more hurt, at least taking some of the pain to make her a bit more comfortable. "I believe you did," he turned his eyes towards her to observe how she reacted to his words. Elias didn't like them staying here, he needed to tend the wounds, giving these creatures not being his usual meet ups, if it was infected with something he wouldn't be able to figure that out here. Also, he wouldn't be able to live with himself if something happened because he wasn't seeing the bigger picture, he had lost enough people to that foolish mistake in the past. "How about we go somewhere to check that out? Something tells me you could use some sleep?" He lifted his brow a little bit. Maybe Leon knew what to do about this. On his way of getting up, he grabbed her and lifted her up in a bridal pose, and moved to the quickest door. "Just close your eyes and relax, I promise that I will keep you safe okay?" He assured looking down at her with a comforting smile, then he started walking to the closest door, he lifted his right leg up to still hold her up, and grabbed his key to unlock the door and opened it. Placing the key back in his pocket he walked through the door, making sure to close it behind him with his foot. If it hadn't been for the fact that his family were mostly stated in Grounds of Lily he would have taken her home, but Grounds of Lily would do for now. Unless they didn't have what they needed.

It could be nothing, it could just be a normal cut that wasn't infected by anything, and she just needed it to be cared for as you would treat a normal wound. But for someone who had lost wives to plague and other cruel sicknesses along with infections. Well, usually Elias came home before a problem really could be fixed or after he had done something - well of course the scratch could look like something he had done, but everyone in the household knew better than to question his control over his wolf. "Leon?" He called after his brother, hoping he was home.
Jade

Jade

Runnin' Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Runnin'   Runnin' EmptyOns Nov 03, 2021 4:16 pm

Me?” there was a slight shiver in her voice that indicated just how scared she was by that thought. Did that mean that she wasn’t human? No, she was pretty sure she wasn’t anything else than a normal human being. But that also meant that they could possess powers? She looked towards him as he asked about them going somewhere else to check it out. “I, my home is right there” she pointed somewhat halfheartedly at the front door. But didn’t resist him or say anything else as he picked her up. It was almost like her whole body weighed like a thousand pounds, and just her lifting an arm was too much effort.  

Close her eyes, that sounded like such an appealing idea. So, she did, leaned closer to his chest. “You smell so nice, like” she leaned even closer “Like pine and burnt sage” she hummed, she could have sworn she fell asleep as he stepped through the door. A voice far away, even though it sounded like it came from his chest, called out a name.

Leon sitting in the living room lifted his head and adjusted his glasses as he caught unto a scent that wasn’t familiar to him. For a second, he groaned believing that Elias had taken a woman with him home, that man was insatiable when it came to company of beautiful women. But then he called out. He furrowed his brows and took of his glasses as he walked up the stars towards where the voice had come from. Even though a very pretty girl was in his arm, he quickly sensed that it wasn’t a social call. The blood was mixed in with the sweet sense of fresh laundry and lavender. “What the hell happened?” he demanded to know and placed the book he had been having in his hand and the glasses on a dresser nearby. “There is an empty bedroom right behind you” he then informed and walked pass to open it for his brother. A soft groan left the woman, he sniffed again. “She smells of lunar energy” he mumbled pressing his brows even tighter together.
Elias
Royal
Elias

Runnin' Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Runnin'   Runnin' EmptyOns Nov 03, 2021 4:45 pm

She seemed to be close to fall asleep, he could hear it on her breathing. Elias tightened his jaw till he could see Leon, who of course wanted to know what had happened. "I'm not entirely sure, bea- shadow monters," he breathed out, and looked down at Jade for a second. He snapped himself out of his worriedness and turned to the room as Leon opened the door for him. "I found her in the woods running scared out of her mind, and just wanted to make sure she got home alright," he placed Jade on the bed. "I don't reckon she has much knowledge in our area, but she glowed up like a - yeah the moon," Elias took a deeper and more frustrated breath in, and exhaled. "I've seen shadow creatures before, but there was something different about them. Their nails burns like silver," he mumbled a little bit to himself trying to figure out more about them, by revisiting the information in he had gotten. But he knew it burned like that, at least on him by the burning sensation from his back from the nail that had cut him.

"You think the cut is infected?" He asked and looked to his younger brother, and held his breath for just a moment. Elias had to be sure that they didn't overlook anything. "So much for just going out for a run," he mumbled a bit to himself, as his eyes moved up to her face.
Jade

Jade

Runnin' Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Runnin'   Runnin' EmptyFre Nov 05, 2021 8:45 pm

Shadow monsters?” Leon looked towards his brother as Elias explained what had happened “What? I haven’t encountered those bastards since –“ he had to collected his thoughts as Elias placed the resting human in the bed and then listened to what he had to tell him. Once again his eyes narrowed when it was explained to him what had happened and that she had glowed like the moon. She wouldn’t be the first person he would encounter to draw the powers of luna energies. “Like I said, I haven’t seen nightwalkers or shades since the middle ages” his brown eyes looked from the woman to his brother as he asked if the cut was infected. Silver, that was an interesting development. “Normally these creatures are like curses, someone has called upon them and uses them as a weapon, I was actually just reading a very interesting report about two doctors being called out too” he trailed off as he thought himself spiraling into a tale that he was sure that Elias wouldn’t enjoy. “But no I don’t think it’s infected by I’m not a bloody nurse” he then huffed and walked towards the door once again “Want some coffee, and maybe talk about who the hell we call about our problem?” he turned towards Elias as he stood in the doorframe and waited for his answer before he walked out. Once again he took his glasses and books and turned his direction towards the kitchen.
Elias
Royal
Elias

Runnin' Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Runnin'   Runnin' EmptyLør Nov 06, 2021 1:08 pm

"Yeah I know, they haven't aged nicely I can say that," he mumbled a little bit. Elias licked his lips while looking at Jade again, question was, why would these creatures be after her? But thankfully Leon was there so ever wise to answer the question almost as if Elias had asked out loud. "So, we need a witch?" He pressed his brows a little bit together, never thinking too long about to many ways to deal with the issue when a clear answer to the problem was in his mind. Reading a report on someone having put their thoughts on to it would most likely not give them the answer they needed, at least if you asked Elias. But then again, he rarely trusted anything he hadn't seen with his own too eyes or at least was convincing enough to convert his thoughts.

Elias raised his brow a little, realizing that perhaps he had been the one rolling in a spiral of worry this entire time. Then the question about coffee made Elias breath out again, and nodded before following his brother to the kitchen. "Well, her name is Jade," he scratched the back of his head a little. Getting out to the kitchen he started to prepare the coffee. "She referred to them as bears. Sometimes I forget not everyone has the same knowledge of the supernatural," he chuckled a little bit. Elias wasn't just going to send her back home with it knowing it wasn't entirely safe, she deserved better that, being a stranger or not - he wasn't just going to see a problem without at least trying to make it better.
Leon
Royal
Leon

Humør : “I fix what's broken - except in the heart.”
Antal indlæg : 135

Runnin' Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Runnin'   Runnin' EmptySøn Nov 07, 2021 2:55 pm

Does anything really age nicely when they come from the dimension shades and nightwalkers are coming from?” he asked looking towards his brother “I think the only ones that would disagree comes from hell themselves” he huffed, finding the coffee pot and started measuring for brewing coffee. A servant came running profusely apologizing for not seeing that the crown prince had returned from his endeavors and if him and his brother needed anything. Leon made a small groan “No thank you Jaunice I think we are quite fine on our own, you are excused for the rest of the evening” he proclaimed, not really feeling like having a new servant running around listing into what they were walking about.

Jade huh?” Leon then returned to giving his brother his full attention. He finished preparing the coffee maker, before leaning over the kitchen island. A soft hum left him as Elias explained just how little the human knew about the supernatural. “I almost envy those that live in ignorance” he mumbled, lifting himself up in his full height once again. “So, a witch, I haven’t really had the time to find anyone in this area that would be of use. The coven that had ties to our family isn’t really existing anymore” he placed a finger on his cheek and then pushed his brows together “Wait, didn’t Damian tell us that Lexie knew Cassian Jones? Maybe she can put us in touch with him, even though our sister is a witch I don’t think she has much knowledge about what is happening – where did you find her again?
Elias
Royal
Elias

Runnin' Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Runnin'   Runnin' EmptyMan Nov 08, 2021 6:59 pm

Elias as well did sometimes find himself jealous of the mundane there weren't bound to some curse or fate in the same way his family were. Not that he ever would trade his family for anything. "At least till they find themselves scared out of their mind of things they only have read about in fantasy stories," he breathed out, scratching his forehead a little bit. It was funny how tales, their stories were a part of so many folklores, and yet, people were told it was just stories, make believes and myths. "Well, we don't need to know anyone in the area," he raised his brow, it was easy getting from one place to another if they wanted someone specific. "Yeah, I remember," he breathed out and pressed his brows together. "In the forest, close to, what is that towns name. Can't remember, but she was running from their into the woods." Elias scratched the back of his head a little quickly, still feeling itchy on his back from the scratches he had gotten from the creatures.
Lexie made her way down the stairs, it wasn't like she had been able to sleep after she had heard Elias shout out loud for Leon. "I know Cassian, or know and  know - I can get contact, if you tell me what is going on," she crossed her arms a little bit curious about what was going on. But she felt the lunar energy rather quickly as she usually absorbed the moons energies to her own source of power, making her turn her head a little bit, raising her brows a little, "you guys found lunar energy?"
Leon
Royal
Leon

Runnin' Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Runnin'   Runnin' EmptyTors Nov 11, 2021 8:52 pm

His eyes narrowed as he looked towards his brother, when mentioning they didn’t need to find someone in the area. He should know better than to just walk around with that fancy key of his and believing that a witch out of town would be any good in this case. One local would be much better, especially if it was cursed grown. And the reason they were drawn to the human, was because of the energy that she carried. “Useless” he pointed towards his brother “Absolutely useless” he sighed and looked towards the stairs that their sister was walking down from. A small apologetic smile formed on his lips, as he knew that Elias had woken her up.

Correction, Elias found lunar energy, and would you mind checking whatever the hell he keeps scratching?” he pointed towards the back of Elias head before he turned towards the coffee pot “anyone else want coffee?” – “I would like some” Leon turned around eyes big, as he saw the frail girl, Jade, walk towards them rubbing her hand over her arm. “Where am I?” she asked taking in a deep breath, trying to figure out what had happened after she had tried to walk to her house. Her hands looked in her pockets “Did I drop my phone?” she asked with a weak voice, walking the rest of the way towards the others.
Elias
Royal
Elias

Runnin' Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Runnin'   Runnin' EmptyTirs Nov 16, 2021 5:17 am

Lexie pressed her brows a little together and turned her head towards Elias, as Leon pointed out their oldest brother kept scratching something as if it was itchy - now on any good day, Lexie would have thrown a bad pun ahead of herself, okay she had been spending too much time with Aleks. She lifted her brow at Elias for him to sit down, so she could check it out, and Elias didn't even question his sister's strict raise of a brow. The girl seemed to have woken up again, and replied with wanting some, making Lexie take a deeper breath in, "And now that I am awake, so will I, please," she looked shortly to Leon with a warmer  blushed smile on her slips before turning her attention to the scratches Elias had seem to have gotten. "You passed out, you are at my home - these are my siblings," he lifted his hand towards Leon and Lexie. Lexie turned her head towards the woman with a smile. Jade asked if she had dropped her phone, and honestly he hadn't cared to check for it. "It might appear so -- ouch Lex," he hissed a little as Lexie scratched the wound. "If you were now just sitting still, there would be no 'ouch Lexie'," she mumbled a him, mumbling a spell to speed up the healing that was caused by the uncanny wound. "A good thing I keep a little full moon energy around for a rainy day, huh?" She placed her hand on his shoulder before stepping a little to the side, towards Leon and the coffee making.

Elias got up form the chair and turned towards Jade that was approaching them. "How are you feeling?" He wondered, after all things had happened rather fast and he wasn't sure if she even understood what had been happening. Lexie eyed them a little, mostly because she felt drawn to the lunar energy, or perhaps it was just her own lunar energy that was lashing a bit out to whatever this human was holding.
Leon
Royal
Leon

Runnin' Empty
IndlægEmne: #741b47 #8c649d   Runnin' EmptyTirs Nov 16, 2021 2:28 pm

Leon gave Jade a warm smile and then nodded towards Lexie as she said that she would like a cup. “Two cups of coffee coming up” he said as he turned around finding cups and took out some milk for them. He then looked towards Elias as he said his home, then a laugh left him as a soft; yeah right. Left him, as it wasn’t his house, but their dads and they were just staying here. But to be fair, one day it would be his, Elias standing to inherit almost everything that their father would leave behind. Now, Leon had never really wanted the family money, estate and what followed by the ties of being the first born. He had been, for such a long time had he been very jealous of his brother. Until he had understood how much freedom it would cost. Which also was one of the reasons why he understood his brother wanting to live his fullest until there would be a day where he had to leave it all behind. Now that, he did not envy.

Jade looked a little shyly at the many people standing in the kitchen and walked towards Elias as he was the only one that she really knew, and she didn’t know him at all. “Shit, I got you hurt didn’t I?” she whispered and looked towards the wound that the woman was looking at. As she saw how it closed because she used, was that magic? She almost forgot to breath. This was real, were they even human? She felt how panic started spreading in her chest as she took a step back. “Oh I, I –“ Leon turned and looked at the poor woman “Freaking out?” she nodded taking in a deep breath “Sorry, I just, I was just informed this weekend that supernatural was a thing, I never” Leon’s lips lifted and he walked over handing her the cup and placed a hand on her shoulder “breathe” she did, feeling how peace and harmony spread in her chest. “Wow” she mumbled laughing a little looking down at the cup in both her hands. “Thanks” she walked over and sat down next to Elias.
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

Humør : *slowly removes my heart-shaped sunglasses* I beg your fucking pardon
Antal indlæg : 98

Runnin' Empty
IndlægEmne: [color=#BDB76B]   Runnin' EmptyTirs Nov 16, 2021 2:58 pm

Elias shook his head a little, it was a supernatural scratch, nothing his sister's not so gentle hands couldn't fix. Lexie had no idea that the human didn't know about the supernatural, so despite being used to live in the mundane would for two years in nature - she almost expected everyone here to know the basics - which was one of the reason she looked so confused for a moment as the girl took a step back. She wanted to say something but she wasn't as understand and helpful as Leon nor Sebastian were. She was more closed off, at least to the people she barely knew - even so, her brothers here and found a rather quickly way underneath her skin. "Must be rather wicked then, huh?" Lexie asked taking a sip of the coffee. She hadn't heard much about her brothers conversation other than they had mentioned Cassian and some lunar energy. "I'm a witch," she informed the woman, well she had just freaked over the fact that she had made magic - she might as well give the buzzing mind an answer that was direct.

Elias looked to his side and gave Jade a warmer smile as she sat down next to him. She appeared to be fine, slightly shaken about the events but otherwise fine, which could just be the cause of his beloved brother's abilities. "So, the supernatural perspective is being quite harsh on you, huh?" He asked looking towards her. It was always the thing, who had told the person, what did she know and was the person who had told her anything even educated enough to provide the information.
Jade

Jade

Runnin' Empty
IndlægEmne: #8c649d #741b47   Runnin' EmptyOns Nov 17, 2021 3:36 pm

O-okay” Jade softly whispered as Lexie just plainly told her that she was a witch. To just call it wicked, would be an understatement. Because even though Sterling had told her about the supernatural, he hadn’t really given her much else, and he had been prone to not take him as seriously as she might should have. So, this, all of this was still very much just getting to know that the life she had been living had been a lie. Or somewhat. It was more like a someone had hidden a very important chapter in her life, and finally let it see her. Making the story she had lived by now, missing something very important.

Her eyes glided towards Elias as she asked if it had been quite harsh on you. She nodded slowly “Yes well, figuring out the people you lived next door to, and played with as kids actually used their whole life to train for being hunters” she licked her lips, thinking about how that might sound. Hunters, and here she was sitting in front of her witch. And she had no idea what Elias, or this other man where. “But other than that, I actually don’t know anything, about all of this” she finally admitted feeling how her whole-body language became smaller. “Well, sometimes knowledge can be more hurtful than helpful” Leon spoke as he sat down opposite of Elias and Jade “I’m Leon by the way, and the witch is our sister Lexie” he nodded and then took a sip form his coffee and leaned back in the chair.
Elias
Royal
Elias

Runnin' Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Runnin'   Runnin' EmptyTirs Nov 23, 2021 8:19 am

Hunters. Elias looked towards Leon for just a second. Him and his brother had lived for so long by now, they had met different sort of hunters. There were no say at the moment without a surname how they could characterize just what the knowledge she had was - because it was no secret some hunters had a rather nasty view on the supernatural creatures around them. Elias found himself just wanting to tell her about his world, his and his siblings world. A part of him also knew Leon would strange him if he suddenly started to rush all this information over Jade, and where would you even start. Well, Leon started by presenting himself and their sister. Elias lifted his hand up pulling his brow a little for a second, "so, why bears?" Elias wondered, while Lexie pressed her brows together confused about where bears fitted into this entire conversation. "Sorry, it's just very different knowledge some hunters give out about the supernatural, color me curious about your source," he added honest with a warm smile. He had after all heard about Lelantos being out and about, and those bastards were not to mess with regarding tricking the entire humanity into believing anything inhuman were bad. But taken other than the bit puzzled knowledge of Lexie being a witch, Jade hadn't seemed to take any hate to the comment.
Jade

Jade

Runnin' Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Runnin'   Runnin' EmptyTirs Nov 23, 2021 10:49 am

Jade gave him a side smile as he asked why bears and she shrugged. “It isn’t the first time I encountered,” she looked towards the others “Shadow creatures” Leon elaborated and she nodded. “First time was, at the campsite not far from where I live, and my friend found me just in time – it was the first time I saw something like that, and he tried to put it into perspective so he said that I could view it as sick bears, and it was like my brain just hugged tightly on to that explanation that it was bears instead of something, that was a gateway into a unknown that would turn my world upside down” she shrugged “Funny, I see it in the children that I work with all the time, but I never thought I would do it myself” she smiled towards Elias “and I don’t know how to see if you know about the supernatural or not, so I thought if fit worked on me it would work on you” she licked her lips taking a sip of her coffee when he asked about the knowledge the hunter had given her. “Not really, much, I sort off had a hard time expecting the facts” she laughed “but he also told me that not every supernatural being were evil, so, I guess, there is that?” she said licking her lips pulling the cup a little further towards herself. It was still very unrealistic sitting here talking about it.
Sponsoreret inhold

Runnin' Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Runnin'   Runnin' Empty

Runnin'
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 3Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Atheria: Centrum-
Gå til: